Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) - Properties (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) (180653 Views)

Need A Roommate in Lekki Phase 1 / A roommate needed in chevron, Lekki. / Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Kaysalas(m): 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
theenchanter:
go to the house and confirm if the apartment is not yet fully done.

Been there, even gathered a tenant there already brought his friend to take up that apartment but wasn't sure he had paid. She was developing the opposite miniflat to the one I was shown when I first went there. My concern now is that I really need to move urgently but this her delay tactics is tiring. Someone suggested I pack few of my things and get someone to fix that window for me, put lock and clear up the place asap. I don't know what to do

1 Like

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by theenchanter: 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kaysalas:

Been there, even gathered a tenant there already brought his friend to take up that apartment but wasn't sure he had paid. She was developing the opposite miniflat to the one I was shown when I first went there. My concern now is that I really need to move urgently but this her delay tactics is tiring. Someone suggested I pack few of my things and get someone to fix that window for me, put lock and clear up the place asap. I don't know what to do
it's a two way thing. The first is the mind of the landlady, the second is the rule of law. I want to make sure u're on the right track before giving u an advice.

It's possible the landlady doesn't have fund to finish up the apartment, if u do, negotiate with her, tell her u'll finish it up and give her the balance, be fair with her.

Don't pack ur things there and lock it up, it's not yet yours, she might use it against u.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Kaysalas(m): 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
theenchanter:
it's a two way thing. The first is the mind of the landlady, the second is the rule of law. I want to make sure u're on the right track before giving u an advice.

It's possible the landlady doesn't have fund to finish up the apartment, if u do, negotiate with her, tell her u'll finish it up and give her the balance, be fair with her.

Don't pack ur things there and lock it up, it's not yet yours, she might use it against u.
But she said she was gonna use the funds to finish up the place before I paid, now all these. One of the apartments is almost complete except for the window, the other apartment still has a lot of brick and carpentry works to undergo. I just tire! I don't even have the the funds to do much ryt now.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by DZTech: 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
I expect you've talked to the person who introduced you to her; what did they say?
Since you've made part payment, you have a right to access-
Based on your agreement, even if it was verbal.
Ensure all your communication with her is recorded- texts, chats, even calls.
Take your payment printout and other evidence to the legalaid office near you or go to Office of the Public Defender, OPD- 1 Iyun street near barracks, Ojuelegba.
Get legal advice and representation.
God bless ��
Kaysalas:

But she said she was gonna use the funds to finish up the place before I paid, now all these. One of the apartments is almost complete except for the window, the other apartment still has a lot of brick and carpentry works to undergo. I just tire! I don't even have the the funds to do much ryt now.

1 Like

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by DZTech: 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Still available smiley
DZTech:
Ensuite Room To Let In A 2 Bedroom Flat.
Location- Remlek, Badore, Ajah.
Facilities- Borehole, Electricity meter, Gen (To Be Negotiated), Paved compound.
Amenities- Room with wardrobe;
Shared kitchen and sitting room are furnished.
Rent- 400k/Year, OR 120k per Quarter.
Utilities- 60k/Year, OR 20k per Quarter.
Agency and agreement- 40k each.
Caution- 40k (Refundable, based on T&C's).
Kindly quote/DM for quick response, or chat on +2348166252749.
God bless
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by darkmarky(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Room self con at gbagada for shared rent.

Big spacious kitchen
Big compound for car park

Rent : 450k

I've already paid rent and agreement and legal fees etc. Your own is just to pay me half the rent finish.

If interested pls mention me..

Apartment is in an quiet and secured estate ..

Side attractions

Cool bars/hangout spots for relaxation
Banks
Making sense eateries such as Kilimanjaro, Sweet sensation etc.
Access to recruitment companies for employment such as workforce.
Nearness to several churches depending on your denomination.
Near to mainroad.

Mention me if interested. Please you have to be a working class person.

1 Like

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Shuttuope(m): 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
darkmarky:

Big spacious kitchen

I've already paid rent and agreement and legal fees etc. Your own is just to pay me half the rent finish.

Side attractions

Banks
Near to mainroad.

Number
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Drizhystc(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
What's your number
darkmarky:

Big spacious kitchen

Side attractions

Banks
Near to mainroad.

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by darkmarky(m): 8:26am On Mar 25, 2022
Drizhystc:
What's your number
Good morning Sir. Apologies for the late response. My number is now on my profile.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by darkmarky(m): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Shuttuope:

Number
Good morning Sir. Apologies for the late response. My number is now on my profile.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Topfemales: 9:51am On Mar 26, 2022
Dear all, I’m Female, Christian, Graduate, I just got a job in Ikoyi and I’m in Urgent need of a self-contain room in a shared apartment. Already rented apartment that wants to share a room along the Jakande-Ajah-Lekki axis, prefer to pay monthly with a budget of 12-15k monthly, you can contact me, please it’s urgently needed,
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Oshiozee: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2022
Dear all, I got a job around ilasan.
I am urgently I need of a Shared apartment with a female around lekki and ilasan environs.
Preferably a Christian female please.
I can pay monthly or quarterly.
Thank you.
You can reach me on prettypaula.ojor@gmail.com incase you have any.
God bless you all.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Oshiozee: 10:15am On Mar 26, 2022
idnobleg:
Anyone interested in renting a room (ensuit), shared kitchen, at Lekki Phase 1 should DM.

How much please?
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by DZTech: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2022
Still available �
DZTech:
Ensuite Room To Let In A 2 Bedroom Flat.
Location- Remlek, Badore, Ajah.
Facilities- Borehole, Electricity meter, Gen (To Be Negotiated), Paved compound.
Amenities- Room with wardrobe;
Shared kitchen and sitting room are furnished.
Rent- 400k/Year, OR 120k per Quarter.
Utilities- 60k/Year, OR 20k per Quarter.
God bless
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by xavi50(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
shiyan01:

Do you still have this?
Yes
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by xavi50(m): 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
xavi50:

Yes
Whatsapp me on 2348135812889
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by EBUBECHISOM(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
A room in a flat available at Berger Mile 2
Call zero8102569640
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Andyskipo(m): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hello and good day.
I just got a job around mile 2 area and need an accommodation close to my place of work.
If you've got an apartment to share or a single room to let out, please let me know.
Xero90231825$even5.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Tosinjaks: 6:34am On Mar 27, 2022
Good morning,

I’m looking for an en-suite room in a shared flat around Gbagada, Obanikoro, Maryland, Onipanu areas.

If you have one, or you want us to get together, please reach out to me on 08063618130.

Budget is 300-400.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by sheepheart(f): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2022
omowummey:
Roommate needed in a self contain in Iyanaoworo
Must be working and decent
#150k
Share your contact
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Ayopemi: 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
omowummey:
Roommate needed in a self contain in Iyanaoworo
Must be working and decent
#150k

How can I get your number
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Ayopemi: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Medaabel:

Please is this still available?

Is it still available and how can I reach you
Mine number is 09065447078
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by BlaineChuks: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Good evening

Please, someone who needs a flatmate in Ikeja, Ogba, or Berger should kindly text me.
Thank you.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by DZTech: 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ensuite Room To Let In A 2 Bedroom Flat, 350k- Badore, Ajah

Location-
Remlek, Badore, Ajah.

Facilities-
Borehole, Electricity meter, Gen (To Be Negotiated), Paved compound.

Amenities-
Room with wardrobe;
Shared kitchen and sitting room are furnished;
Visitor's toilet.

Rent-
350k/Year, OR 100k per Quarter.
Utilities-
60k/Year, OR 20k per Quarter.
Caution-
40k (Refundable, based on T&C's).
God bless.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by DZTech: 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ensuite Room To Let In A 2 Bedroom Flat, 350k- Badore, Ajah

Location-
Remlek, Badore, Ajah.

Facilities-
Borehole, Electricity meter, Gen (To Be Negotiated), Paved compound.

Amenities-
Room with wardrobe;
Shared kitchen and sitting room are furnished;
Visitor's toilet.

Rent-
350k/Year, OR 100k per Quarter.
Utilities-
60k/Year, OR 20k per Quarter.
God bless.
Amaramiami2:
Please in need of an apartment either as a flatmate or roommate anywhere from lekki,ajah etc .If anyone looking for a female roommate should contact me on 07030063828
Thanks
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Krosslife(m): 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
Just Out Now!!! Hot on ���
#250k VIP Room in a Flat at Akoka Yaba
There is a spacious, super decent, beautiful and lovely room in a flat that'll open tomorrow morning located close to Pako Bus Stop Akoka Yaba and closer through Majok Filling Station Ilaje Bus Stop. It's my direct.
It's a very spacious room with a big wardrobe and personal bathroom & toilet. You're only sharing the kitchen, big sitting room and balcony with other flatmates.
The house is fenced round and gated with enough parking space for cars. The environment has stable electricity and constant running water with prepaid meter.

***Young working class single lady or female student***

Rent #250k
Agree #50k
Agency #50k
Caution #20k
Total package is #370k

Inspection starts 9:00am tomorrow morning

Please, no pictures right now. The occupant is already moving out her things as at this evening. The room will be vacant as from tomorrow morning.

Call this hotline for further details.

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by hopeall(f): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2022
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Ekitibiased(m): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2022
Good day everyone

A nice block of miniflats and 2 bedrooms available at Yaba

Standard....semi furnished

2 bedroom flats have 2 bathrooms and toilets with sink
miniflats and 2 beds have private balcony

All you need to do is move in, wired, even sitting room with lamps
All new

Would have loved to share pics.....but all i have is a recorded video

Its exquisite i must say
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Topfemales: 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
Topfemales:
Dear all, I’m Female, Christian, Graduate, I just got a job in Ikoyi and I’m in Urgent need of a self-contain room in a shared apartment. Already rented apartment that wants to share a room along the Jakande-Ajah-Lekki axis, prefer to pay monthly with a budget of 12-15k monthly, you can contact me, please it’s urgently needed,
Female Roommate needed at Jakande Lekki, 150k, it’s a small self contain but it’s newly built, if interested quote and send me an email here, must be a Pentecostal Christian, graduate and decent, no hidden charges, pay and pack in, I don’t need agent o, I just want to be of help to a female like me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by HopeAlive16(f): 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
Topfemales:

Female Roommate needed at Jakande Lekki, 150k, it’s a small self contain but it’s newly built, if interested quote and send me an email here, must be a Pentecostal Christian, graduate and decent, no hidden charges, pay and pack in, I don’t need agent o, I just want to be of help to a female like me
Sent you an email, please reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (136) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria / Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level / How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.