Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) - Properties (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) (181653 Views)

Need A Roommate in Lekki Phase 1 / A roommate needed in chevron, Lekki. / Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Krosslife(m): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2022
Awoof Bereketepe Don Land O!!!
#150k Room Self Contain at Oworo
A super decent, standard, beautiful and lovely room self contained with POP decorated ceiling, screeded and satin painted walls, fully tiled with nice bathroom, toilet and kitchen cabinets, fenced round and gated in an environment with stable electricity, constant running water with prepaid meter for #150k per year rent at Oworo very close to the 3rd mainland bridge.

See video of the place with the link below

https://m.facebook.com/solaagent

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Souzin: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Krosslife:
A super decent, standard, beautiful and lovely room self contained with POP decorated ceiling, screeded and satin painted walls, fully tiled with nice bathroom, toilet and kitchen cabinets, fenced round and gated in an environment with stable electricity, constant running water with prepaid meter for #150k per year rent at Oworo very close to the 3rd mainland bridge.

Post link to the video... Gone through your Facebook to see nothing like it there

4 Likes

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Jones90: 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
itsmeurLady:
I have seen a room self con at Jakande and I am looking for someone to pair with. The total package is 350,000 but as from next year, it will be 250,000. Please if anyone is interested to share with me so that we will rent this space, I am interested

Hello, my wife just got employed and she's looking for a shared apartment at lekki or environs. Pls chat me up. 070 3786 0956
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Krosslife(m): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
Souzin:

Post link to the video... Gone through your Facebook to see nothing like it there

So sorry! We'll get the video for you tomorrow.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by thatthickgurl(f): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
I'm in need of a three month apartment in Lagos.
Preferably on the mainland.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by motymop: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
thatthickgurl:

I sent you a message
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by mofeyin: 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hi, I am a female looking for an affordable self-contained room at berger, opic and ibafo axis with water and light facilities. If I can get one that someone is relocating from or a shared apartment, I won't mind too. Please reach out to me via WhatsApp or call on 07064708294. Thank you.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by microlincoln: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
BlaineChuks:
Good evening

Please, someone who needs a flatmate in Ikeja, Ogba, or Berger should kindly text me.
Thank you.

Do you have an apartment secured already and gender please
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by microlincoln: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Please a female still needs a shared apartment around Ikeja, Anthony, palmgroove, onipanu, Fadeyi axis, if you already have one kindly reply/quote me. Thanks
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Oshiozee: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Please check your message
itsmeurLady:
I have seen a room self con at Jakande and I am looking for someone to pair with. The total package is 350,000 but as from next year, it will be 250,000. Please if anyone is interested to share with me so that we will rent this space, I am interested
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by thatthickgurl(f): 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by jluv17(f): 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
jluv17:
I am looking for a female, who already have a room to share for 3- 4 months in lekki , ajah , sangotedo and awoyaya on a monthly rent payments of #15,000- #20,000 naira...Please you can reach me on 090 1332 8971...thank you
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by jluv17(f): 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=jluv17 post=111831419][/quote]i am in need of a female who already have a room to share with me for 3- 4 months in lekki, ajah, sangotedo and awoyaya area on a monthly pay of #20,000 naira...i want this shared room urgently...Please call me 090 1332 8971...Thanks
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Missyolaide: 8:08am On Apr 11, 2022
Good morning, please I’m in need of a shortlet apartment around ogba / ikeja/ ojodu axis i can pay weekly, for 2 weeks. I came for a training in Lagos. Thank you . You can reach me on o.ogunrinola@yahoo.com
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Maybee1(f): 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Please i'm looking for who i can share a room with around Awoyaya,ibeju-lekki. Please let me know if you need a room-mate.

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Krosslife(m): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Krosslife:

It has been taken.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:26am On Apr 13, 2022
thatthickgurl:

I just got you mail, no worries. I've sent a reply.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by thatthickgurl(f): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
Please anyone in need of a female roommate and will be willing to accept monthly payment should reach out to me.

Duration of stay: 3 months

Thank you.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by BlaineChuks: 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
[quote author=microlincoln post=111819412]

Nah.
Male
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Krosslife(m): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
SHORTLET!!! SHORTLET!!! SHORTLET!!!
#50k #Shortlet In a VIP Room Self Contain �‍❤️‍�
A female roommate for a shortlet is needed in a big, spacious, beautifully furnished and tastefully finished executive VIP room self contain with bed and mattress, big wardrobe, AC, fan, Cable TV, fridge/freezer, well furnished kitchen, washing machine, toilet and kitchen cabinets with stable electricity, constant running water with prepaid meter and borehole.
The house is fenced round and gated with mallam gateman in a secured, serene and conducive environment at Abule Ijesha/Abule Oja within UNILAG and YABATECH environs for the price of #50k per month or #150k for 3 months.
Owner gives consideration for you to pay a deposit of #100k down and balance up at the end of first month.

**Rent is not renewable after 3 months of short stay. This is ideal for female students and single working class ladies or any single female who needs a shortlet.**��

See video below for further details.

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Krosslife(m): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
thatthickgurl:
Please anyone in need of a female roommate and will be willing to accept monthly payment should reach out to me.

Thank you.

I think this is what you really need.

See video on our page at

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Bulletproof: 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
Please I'm in need of a furnished room self contained in lekki. My wife Just got a temporary job in lagos for 3 month.s We intend to pay on a monthly basis. Our budget is 150k to 200k per month. Pls if you have one l, kindly contact 0704 830 5608.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by FavouriteMe(f): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2022
thatthickgurl:

Thank you.

Seen any yet? My place is at Shomolu/Onipan.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by FavouriteMe(f): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2022
Bulletproof:
Please I'm in need of a furnished room self contained in lekki. My wife Just got a temporary job in lagos for 3 month.s We intend to pay on a monthly basis. Our budget is 150k to 200k per month. Pls if you have one l, kindly contact 0704 830 5608.
Your best bet for a fully furnished apartment at this price is at Gbagada which is still a distance from Lekki. Will ask a colleague on Tuesday and let you know if any.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by TRBEE: 7:11am On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by elantraceey(f): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2022
I need an affordable self con or shared apartment with a female around yaba, surulere or ebute meta. Anyone planning to move out soon around this locations or close by should send me a pm. Thanks.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by elantraceey(f): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2022
FavouriteMe:

Please reply or pm or drop a number I can contact you with. Thanks.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by microlincoln: 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
FavouriteMe:

I noticed you mailed me but unfortunately I don't have access to that email anymore. Please Is it as regards a paired apartment for a female?
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by FavouriteMe(f): 6:58am On Apr 17, 2022
elantraceey:

Please reply or pm or drop a number I can contact you with. Thanks.
Hi,
I just replied your mail.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by FavouriteMe(f): 7:01am On Apr 17, 2022
microlincoln:

I noticed you mailed me but unfortunately I don't have access to that email anymore. Please Is it as regards a paired apartment for a female?
Most likely.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by elantraceey(f): 7:03am On Apr 17, 2022
FavouriteMe:

Hi,
I just replied your mail.

Replied yours too. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (136) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria / Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level / How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.