Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers (1535 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by DocJoseph(m): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
Why you should marry a Single Mother!!!

MARRYING A SINGLE MOTHER.
(MARRIAGE EXPO FOR MEN).
Most folks, especially Nigerian men, do feel they are doing women favour when they marry them as single mothers, but it's a paradox and a social myth that must be educated.
In my research as a counselor, I have discovered that 90% of single mothers are BEST wives in the marriage market when we go to buy.
Firstly, why do women become single mothers?
Some are DELIBERATE, some are TRAGEDIES (widows) while some are MISTAKES. So if you happen to like a single mother, investigate her motive before you configure the drivers of your feelings. If it's deliberate because she doesn't want to marry a man, you can just date her and walk away; but if it was a MISTAKE OF TRAGEDY, trust me she can be the best WIFE you can ever think of.
12 EXPO
1. Single mothers that made mistakes do bring total SUBMISSION to the table of marriage once they know that the man is honest and sincere, because they will see marriage as a classroom where they must correct the mistakes the made in the past.
2. If you want to WIN her, love her child first, and you will see that she will LOVE you with her last breath and blood.
3. Don't forget that as a woman that has put to BED before, there's 85% assurance that she will conceive without toiling from one prayer house to the other to conceive; the baby is evidence of her fruitfulness.
4. Single Mums treat their husbands as LORDS for the sacrifices they make, and easily forgive them no matter the gravity of what they err.
5. If you marry her, do not discriminate the child in your children's budget, see them as equals so you don't sprout the seed of jealousy.
6. If she is a single mum as a widow you may not have problem but if the child's father is alive, both of you should have an agreement from the beginning on welfare and information management. Don't deny the father access to his child but put a password before he can have access to your wife; it implies the gateway should be defined while you monitor the parameters; trust me, the child will grow up to love you as the man that made his/her mother happy more than the biological father.
7. Ensure the child is in the same school with your kids, if not that child's educational setbacks will influence your kids negatively when they play together. If the father supports good, but if he does not be ready to train the child alongside your kids for uniformity of knowledge.
8. If the child is a female child/children, you will have less parenting to do because female children easily relieve parents once the are adult or even get married.
9. 90% of SINGLE MOTHERS are faithful in marriage and wouldn't pull infidelity string to damage the engine of TRUST in the marriage system; they feel you have sacrificed enough to win their trust and faithfulness.
10. Single Mums are SUPERWOMEN. For a woman to play the role of both parents and bear the responsibility of raising a child/children, don't joke with such a woman, because even if you die in future she can take care of your family.
11. Single Mums are SEX SATISFIERS. They will lock you down in bed for good sex so you don't look outside to avoid stories that will touch the heart.
12. Most Single Mothers are good cooks and God fearing; the fact that she did not abort the child justifies her SACREDNESS AND GOD'S FEAR.
Go Brother! It will go well. Buy her a ring and pop the big question "Will You Marry Me?"... I see tears of Joy in her eyes as she says.."Yes I will". You won't regret the step you have taken brother. May God see you through as I join my faith with yours in prayer. SHOUT OUT TO ALL SINGLE MUMS WORLDWIDE!
God bless u all.

By Pastor Joseph Udoh.... #SHARE now!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by Beosten(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
Check if you naturally love her child. If yes, your problem is 99% solved in the union.

My wife has an unpaid househelp. I love children, and as a neighbor, the woman's children always come to our apartment to play. So, the woman always do house chores for my wife free of charge since the woman is through with child bearing and my wife just started.

But whenever the two exlovers meet, intercourse can't be ruled out.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by sweetonugbu: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
Depends

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by Abfinest007(m): 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
u just opened my eyes and also change my thinking abt single mothers but will still not marry a single mom

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
Take this advice at your own risk.
Training another man's sperm is a no no
besides that child will always connect the single mother and the father even when she's married and what happens when two ex lovers meet after a long break is better imagined than said no matter what separated them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by Bahamas95(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
I don't have any problem marrying a single mum, what I need is a virtuous woman that's all

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
I tire for some guys shaa

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by lilmax(m): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
This is TRASH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by chigoizie7(m): 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
Akuko

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by MasterShifu010(m): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
Mr op, what u just wrote up there is good O!!!.... but I cannot come and go and complicate my life all in the name of love.....there is a saying....e no dey hard,e go begin hard....

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by praz001(m): 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
Abfinest007:
u just opened my eyes and also change my thinking abt single mothers but will still not marry a single mom

Funny dude....

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
DocJoseph:
Why you should marry a Single Mother!!!

MARRYING A SINGLE MOTHER.
(MARRIAGE EXPO FOR MEN).
Most folks, especially Nigerian men, do feel they are doing women favour when they marry them as single mothers, but it's a paradox and a social myth that must be educated.
In my research as a counselor, I have discovered that 90% of single mothers are BEST wives in the marriage market when we go to buy.
Firstly, why do women become single mothers?
Some are DELIBERATE, some are TRAGEDIES (widows) while some are MISTAKES. So if you happen to like a single mother, investigate her motive before you configure the drivers of your feelings. If it's deliberate because she doesn't want to marry a man, you can just date her and walk away; but if it was a MISTAKE OF TRAGEDY, trust me she can be the best WIFE you can ever think of.
12 EXPO
1. Single mothers that made mistakes do bring total SUBMISSION to the table of marriage once they know that the man is honest and sincere, because they will see marriage as a classroom where they must correct the mistakes the made in the past.
2. If you want to WIN her, love her child first, and you will see that she will LOVE you with her last breath and blood.
3. Don't forget that as a woman that has put to BED before, there's 85% assurance that she will conceive without toiling from one prayer house to the other to conceive; the baby is evidence of her fruitfulness.
4. Single Mums treat their husbands as LORDS for the sacrifices they make, and easily forgive them no matter the gravity of what they err.
5. If you marry her, do not discriminate the child in your children's budget, see them as equals so you don't sprout the seed of jealousy.
6. If she is a single mum as a widow you may not have problem but if the child's father is alive, both of you should have an agreement from the beginning on welfare and information management. Don't deny the father access to his child but put a password before he can have access to your wife; it implies the gateway should be defined while you monitor the parameters; trust me, the child will grow up to love you as the man that made his/her mother happy more than the biological father.
7. Ensure the child is in the same school with your kids, if not that child's educational setbacks will influence your kids negatively when they play together. If the father supports good, but if he does not be ready to train the child alongside your kids for uniformity of knowledge.
8. If the child is a female child/children, you will have less parenting to do because female children easily relieve parents once the are adult or even get married.
9. 90% of SINGLE MOTHERS are faithful in marriage and wouldn't pull infidelity string to damage the engine of TRUST in the marriage system; they feel you have sacrificed enough to win their trust and faithfulness.
10. Single Mums are SUPERWOMEN. For a woman to play the role of both parents and bear the responsibility of raising a child/children, don't joke with such a woman, because even if you die in future she can take care of your family.
11. Single Mums are SEX SATISFIERS. They will lock you down in bed for good sex so you don't look outside to avoid stories that will touch the heart.
12. Most Single Mothers are good cooks and God fearing; the fact that she did not abort the child justifies her SACREDNESS AND GOD'S FEAR.
Go Brother! It will go well. Buy her a ring and pop the big question "Will You Marry Me?"... I see tears of Joy in her eyes as she says.."Yes I will". You won't regret the step you have taken brother. May God see you through as I join my faith with yours in prayer. SHOUT OUT TO ALL SINGLE MUMS WORLDWIDE!
God bless u all.

By Pastor Joseph Udoh.... #SHARE now!
. Most of them come with a lot of baggage, local man can't can

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by calabardick(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
Here we go again, single mom!
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by ednut1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
The baggage is best avoided

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by Powersurge: 3:41am On Dec 20, 2019
90% of the single mother you would meet in this generation are baggages. In them you will find someone who got carried away by materialism and "get belle" in the process, some who bailed at the slightest marital challenge, a feminist, the list goes on.

I met one in service then, she had a 5-year old child. she was totally responsible for his upkeep (it was financially stressful for her). One thing I observed was that she ALWAYS lay curses on the father of her baby.

We got talking one day and I asked her how the whole thing came to be. She told me that she was rolling with the guy when she was in school. The guy was not a graduate. But he used to have some money (he ran a viewing center business around her school).

While some of her "broke" course mates would have been worshipping her to get her attention, babe was been dickmatized and monetized by an illiterate.

PS: We were rolling together in service. I would have considered her to be my wife, until I told her one day while discussing that I cannot marry a single mother or someone from the other religion. I never knew she had a child then. She kept it hush hush. Perhaps she was planning on telling me at her own pace while pulling the victim card.

So when she was finally telling me about it, she was saying so from the position of someone who has nothing to lose. If we were still together, of course you wouldn't have expected her to say she ran after money na. She would have obviously pulled the victim card on me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by DocJoseph(m): 6:01am On Dec 20, 2019
Powersurge:
90% of the single mother you would meet in this generation are baggages. In them you will find someone who got carried away by materialism and "get belle" in the process, some who bailed at the slightest marital challenge, a feminist, the list goes on.

I met one in service then, she had a 5-year old child. she was totally responsible for his upkeep (it was financially stressful for her). One thing I observed was that she ALWAYS lay curses on the father of her baby.

We got talking one day and I asked her how the whole thing came to be. She told me that she was rolling with the guy when she was in school. The guy was not a graduate. But he used to have some money (he ran a viewing center business around her school).

While some of her "broke" course mates would have been worshipping her to get her attention, babe was been dickmatized and monetized by an illiterate.

PS: We were rolling together in service. I would have considered her to be my wife, until I told her one day while discussing that I cannot marry a single mother or someone from the other religion. I never knew she had a child then. She kept it hush hush. Perhaps she was planning on telling me at her own pace while pulling the victim card.

So when she was finally telling me about it, she was saying so from the position of someone who has nothing to lose. If we were still together, of course you wouldn't have expected her to say she ran after money na. She would have obviously pulled the victim card on me.

At least, from what you have said, I think she's repented from her shortcomings and she's matured now because she's learned from her mistakes.
Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by DocJoseph(m): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2021
calabardick:
Here we go again, single mom!
Hmmm

..lols!! But they're better off than some singles ladies who have destroyed their womb because of Many Abortions @@@

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by DocJoseph(m): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2021
Abfinest007:

..... Lols, you're funny grin
Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by DocJoseph(m): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2021
MasterShifu010:
Mr op, what u just wrote up there is good O!!!.... but I cannot come and go and complicate my life all in the name of love.....there is a saying....e no dey hard,e go begin hard....

.... Hmmmm what if u married that Single girl, and she doesn't have a womb? Even miscarriage. Nawaoo
Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by DocJoseph(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2021
lilmax:
This is TRASH

...really
Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by DocJoseph(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2021
I tire for some guys shaa

....lols, see mumu
Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by BareFacedLies(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2021
Una don come again
Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by DocJoseph(m): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2021
. Most of them come with a lot of baggage, local man can't can

....is it single girls that doesn't have baggages
Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by DocJoseph(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2021
Beosten:
Check if you naturally love her child. If yes, your problem is 99% solved in the union.

My wife has an unpaid househelp. I love children, and as a neighbor, the woman's children always come to our apartment to play. So, the woman always do house chores for my wife free of charge since the woman is through with child bearing and my wife just started.

But whenever the two exlovers meet, intercourse can't be ruled out.

... Good tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by DocJoseph(m): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2021
Bahamas95:
I don't have any problem marrying a single mum, what I need is a virtuous woman that's all

.... Amen for you ooo. Even me.
Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by DocJoseph(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Take this advice at your own risk.
Training another man's sperm is a no no
besides that child will always connect the single mother and the father even when she's married and what happens when two ex lovers meet after a long break is better imagined than said no matter what separated them.

.. Bros, there is a way you can treat her child or children, they will connect with you more than their biological parents. Yes. Those her children can even love you more if you treat them as your own children.
....and, except the single mother is a confused human being that she'll stood so low to sleep with her ex again...
Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by Sugardick: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
DocJoseph:

.. Bros, there is a way you can treat her child or children, they will connect with you more than their biological parents. Yes. Those her children can even love you more if you treat them as your own children.
....and, except the single mother is a confused human being that she'll stood so low to sleep with her ex again...
for creating this thread you deserve a knock on your head. I'm sure you can't eat the food you're serving us
Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by luvmijeje(f): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ha! grin grin grin No thread that you won't see on this platform.

What's your business? Marriage is a personal decision. You should learn to stop poke nosing. The only time you are allowed to poke nose is when you are asked for an advice. If no one, please keep your advice to yourself.
Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by Belafonte(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
Category of men that marry single mothers:

1. Stupid men
2. Men without serious financial prospects looking to leech of the single mother
3. Old men looking for companion
4. Men that shoot blanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by Belafonte(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
DocJoseph:

Why are you so desperate to usurp the love and affection a child has for their biological parents? grin
Re: Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers by Quality20(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
but in terms of hygiene, u can't compare fresh ladies with single mummies, d mummies usually throw away their sense of hygiene while d fresh ones always make efforts to b clean all d time

(1) (Reply)

How And When Did Men Start Paying For Sex? / How To Tap Someone Else’s Call Either Your Gf/bf Phone / The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.