Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? (44910 Views)

'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
At op. have you ever seen Usain Bolt performing on tv? it might actually help your life
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
It's so hot in here cheesy
in where specifically pls
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by Ayohbk(m): 11:40am On Apr 04, 2018
Shroud:
anyone who told you you're smart just pulled off the biggest farce on earth.

I will tell you why you're not smart.

1) gays are humans like every other misfits: paedophiliacs, robbers, schizophrenics etc. but they cannot distort reality with the excuse of human rights.

2) gays stepped on "our" rights the minute they redefine the meaning of marriage to include two people of same sex

3) When gays sought the right to adopt heterosexual children and call themselves father and father or mother and mother. That is robbing the children of their rights to choice and denying them their sexual orientation ,growth and freedom.

Being gay is a sin and an obfuscation of nature and creation.

You're a liberal and you're part of the herd. The ability to think independently is beyond your mental scope.

For your mind you're smart abi. What if i say the use of condom is "an obfuscation of nature and creation. Because the main purpose of sex is procreation and when you use condoms you prevent that. "Gays stepped on your right ", that sounds like the dumbest thing I've ever heard, Elton John is married to a man, Ellen degenerres is married to have woman, there are so many gay people that are married, how has that prevented you from living out your miserable life. What gives you the right to obstruct other's pursuit of happiness. If a man believes being married to another man makes him happy, who are you to question him. Do you not marry persons of yoyr choice, why prevent others from doing same. It only shows you're a selfish person. Then you stated that children adopted by gay couples have growth issues, no sense of freedom and turn out to be homosexuals too, oga do you think at all before you type, can you please state examples to buttress your point. I don't know how people will just come to an online forum to State Bullshiii. I don't know if it's to blame our educational system that has handicapped a lot of people's thinking or to blame individuals like you who just refuse to use their brains.
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by Ayohbk(m): 11:42am On Apr 04, 2018
openmine:

how did U know he was gay?

This description fits a colleague of mine during our secondary school days....He had almost all the features of a lady except for not having boobs or a female genital!
After many years,he became a lady's man or what we would like to call a Casanova.... he later got married after having a good time with so many ladies!

Such process occurs during birth when a male has more female hormones than its male hormones....same happens when a female has more male hormones than its female!

This does not in any way make him a gay...just the same way a lady who acts like a man or labelled a tomboy is unfortunately tagged a lesbian....

For the purpose of clarity,a homosexual is one who seeks or has sexual preference to the same sex....

Did the person U depicted in ur post ever make a move on a guy or have U seen him have sex with a fellow guy?

Do you know there are many gay men and women who bow to societal pressure and get married to the opposite sex but they still run things on a downlow. Lol
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by Ayohbk(m): 11:56am On Apr 04, 2018
openmine:

lol...@ knocking up ur bingo
That's how it all started with Homosexuality until sum so called liberal or progressive fellas felt is okay to be a homo...
Today,most of the western world accept bestiality as a norm...Two years ago a lady married her pet dog....!

My point is there is some thing that can be done!

A re orientation could be a start...though its up to the person to admit that what they are doing is wrong and can negatively affect a society!

Once an admission has been given,its easier for such person to undergo the right therapy!

I don't know about u but I believe its abnormal for a guy to have sexual intercourse with a guy or even contemplate marriage with a guy...same applies to ladies!
it defies the natural order of humanity!

Religion aside,a man can't conceive but a lady can...so its only reasonable for a man to be sexually attracted to a woman...and not btw same sex!

I understand and respect ur stance but there is always a way!

How about men and women who have reproductive issues ( low sperm count, erectile dysfunction, impotence, womb complication) and can't procreate, does that make them less human? A woman that has sex but doesn't conceive, does that make a her less human?. Can you please give proof of where therapy has worked for homosexuality. The U.S and other developed countries have categorically stated that homosexuality is not a mental issue or disease, so there's nothing like a cure or therapy. But no , na from Nigerians who are dying from ordinary malaria and still battling with polio for decades you go dey hear " go for therapy" and other shits.
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by Ayohbk(m): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Ah....for a while there, I thought your previous laughable attempt to put up an intellectual argument was serious. grin Clearly, continuing the charade against your nature wasn't tenable.

Since when was adoption the sole preserve of people who are biologically capable of conceiving and birthing children? From where did you get the vacuous impression that homosexuals "frown at the process of procreation"? So being biologically incapable of something means you "frown at it", you airhead?

The unfortunate reality for you is there are million of "f(a)ggots" all around the world whose lives in every measurable way have far greater worth to society than you and probably anyone that ever existed in your linage. That's the reality you have to live with. Backwater shiitholes like sub-Saharan Africa might give you a voice, but in civilized society that drives all noble pursuits of humanity, the voices of you and your ilk have been rendered worthless and will always be worthless.

Lol...... you just destroyed the guy's career. Mehn..... your punchlines are legendary. Put the bloody lowlife homophobes right in their place.
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by WrathOfHadez(m): 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ayohbk:

For your mind you're smart abi. What if i say the use of condom is "an obfuscation of nature and creation. Because the main purpose of sex is procreation and when you use condoms you prevent that. "Gays stepped on your right ", that sounds like the dumbest thing I've ever heard, Elton John is married to a man, Ellen degenerres is married to have woman, there are so many gay people that are married, how has that prevented you from living out your miserable life. What gives you the right to obstruct other's pursuit of happiness. If a man believes being married to another man makes him happy, who are you to question him. Do you not marry persons of yoyr choice, why prevent others from doing same. It only shows you're a selfish person. Then you stated that children adopted by gay couples have growth issues, no sense of freedom and turn out to be homosexuals too, oga do you think at all before you type, can you please state examples to buttress your point. I don't know how people will just come to an online forum to State Bullshiii. I don't know if it's to blame our educational system that has handicapped a lot of people's thinking or to blame individuals like you who just refuse to use their brains.

I stopped reading when I saw "the use of condom is an obfuscation of nature".

Gay people are not only suffering from sexual orientation disturbances, they are also inflicted by acute mental retardation and perceptual disturbances.

So if condom is an obfuscation of nature, then you should add clothes and every other apparel we put on to the list

So will be the shaving and cutting of hair as they are meant to grow long.

So would be every other healthy means of birth control.

There's no amount of logic or rationalism that will dispel the fact you're an aberration of nature.

Now get lost.
Prince Of Sod(o)my.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by openmine(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ayohbk:

How about men and women who have reproductive issues ( low sperm count, erectile dysfunction, impotence, womb complication) and can't procreate, does that make them less human? A woman that has sex but doesn't conceive, does that make a her less human?. Can you please give proof of where therapy has worked for homosexuality. The U.S and other developed countries have categorically stated that homosexuality is not a mental issue or disease, so there's nothing like a cure or therapy. But no , na from Nigerians who are dying from ordinary malaria and still battling with polio for decades you go dey hear " go for therapy" and other shits.
Sorry bro ur comparison is not in any way related!
Wat has low sperm count (which can be rectified with the right medication) have any correlation with a mental aberration?

Ohh yeah,so just because the US and other supposed advanced countries have validated that its not a mental issue,hence we are to suck up and digest whatever they tell U!
I guess U will be comfortable if the so called US say its OKay to have se.x with an animal!

That has always my issue with Africans,our thinking ends where the whites ends there by limiting our ability to think out of the box!

Inferiority complex go kill us for this nation!

Maybe one day marijuana will accepted in US and other so called advanced countries and U will also see that as comfortable right? Smh
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by openmine(m): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ayohbk:

Do you know there are many gay men and women who bow to societal pressure and get married to the opposite sex but they still run things on a downlow. Lol
yawn...Another weak and stale reasoning to justify a seemingly shameful act!
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by openmine(m): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
WrathOfHadez:

I stopped reading when I saw "the use of condom is an obfuscation of nature".

Gay people are not only suffering from sexual orientation disturbances, they are also inflicted by acute mental retardation and perceptual disturbances.

So if condom is an obfuscation of nature, then you should add clothes and every other apparel with put on to the list

So will be the shaving and cutting of hair as they are meant to grow long.

So would be every other healthy means of birth control.

There's no amount of logic or rationalism that will dispel the fact you're an aberration of nature.

Now get lost.
Prince Of Sod(o)my.
lol...the annoying part is their illogic conclusion that they were born homosexuals....meanwhile these traits were actually learnt...but because they don't know how to hide their shameful acts,they seek the attention of the western media to draw sympathy and thereby make it a norm to our society! Smh
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by WrathOfHadez(m): 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
openmine:

lol...the annoying part is their illogic conclusion that they were born homosexuals....meanwhile these traits were actually learnt...but because they don't know how to hide their shameful acts,they seek the attention of the western media to draw sympathy and thereby make it a norm to our society! Smh
never mind those silly slip of humanity.

They encouraged the feeling and never fought the urge in thier teens. Now they are looking stupider by the day trying to rationalize their abominable conduct.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by sanpipita(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
openmine:

Sorry bro ur comparison is not in any way related!
Wat has low sperm count (which can be rectified with the right medication) have any correlation with a mental aberration?

Ohh yeah,so just because the US and other supposed advanced countries have validated that its not a mental issue,hence we are to suck up and digest whatever they tell U!
I guess U will be comfortable if the so called US say its OKay to have se.x with an animal!

That has always my issue with Africans,our thinking ends where the whites ends there by limiting our ability to think out of the box!

Inferiority complex go kill us for this nation!

Maybe one day marijuana will accepted in US and other so called advanced countries and U will also see that as comfortable right? Smh

Look at this one who uses technology brought by west and even practices their religion talking about inferiority complex, the other day we all saw a viral video of a herdsman mating his cow, you think its US that's influencing this? always funny how we Africans act like we are the citadel of morals and some white people are corrupting us, we live in a society where its okay to marry kids and but you think your morals are higher up than that of others.
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by WrathOfHadez(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hypocritical bag of goatshit, these gays.

How could America and her band of devilish allies criminalise incest and endorse faggotry.

Is incest not also between consenting couples?
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by sanpipita(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
Hypocritical bag of goatshit, these gays.

How could America and her band of devilish allies criminalise incest and endorse faggotry.

Is incest not also between consenting couples?

They did so after many years of advocacy from gay rights groups, you can start up incest advocacy if you wish to, people advocate for their rights if they feel they haven't been accommodated enough its not a thing of social media rants, moreover the world leaning more on liberalism, people get easily heard and understood
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by openmine(m): 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
sanpipita:

Look at this one who uses technology brought by west and even practices their religion talking about inferiority complex, the other day we all saw a viral video of a herdsman mating his cow, you think its US that's influencing this? always funny how we Africans act like we are the citadel of morals and some white people are corrupting us, we live in a society where its okay to marry kids and but you think your morals are higher up than that of others.
lol...
Ur reasoning is so unfortunate and quite disturbing!
So because U had technology from the west,
Got religion from the west....
Does that suggest or demand that you should accept or digest what ever they offer to U?
What sort of backward mindset is that?
What better vocab can be used to classify such reasoning except "inferiority complex"!

As much as am not oblivious of the fact that the western culture brought good things to Africans,must that also be a premise to also accept the "bad things"(that they once rejected) simply because we want to look good before them?

Are u aware that there are people in that same US that abhor homosexuals?
Do U think becos their media says some thing,does that now reflect the collective views of every one in that country?
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by sanpipita(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
openmine:

lol...
Ur reasoning is so unfortunate and disturbing!
So because U had technology from the west,
Got religion from the west....
Does that mean you should accept or digest what ever they offer to U?
What better vocab can be used to classify such reasoning except "inferiority complex"!

As much as am not oblivious of the fact that the western culture brought good things to Africans,must that also be a premise to also accept the "bad things"(that they once rejected) simply because we want to look good before them?

Are u aware that there are people in that same US that abhor homosexuals?
Do U think becos their media says some thing,does that now reflect the collective views of every one in that country?

So you think its Americans that brought homosexuality to Africa? you need to start researching deep, bet some of you think homosexuality only started existing in this age, and its only natural there will be people to disagree about homosexuality in US like we do here, ideals and thoughts don't always have to be same, back here people feel its okay to marry kids while others see it in bad light guess you get the point? and I never insinuated we should swallow anything west throws at us, but to say they are influencing us badly is absurd, its only exposes us as weak minded people, there are many immoralities that's been happening in Africa even before west came, stop the blame game
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by WrathOfHadez(m): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
sanpipita:

They did so after many years of advocacy from gay rights groups, you can start up incest advocacy if you wish to, people advocate for their rights if they feel they haven't been accommodated enough its not a thing of social media rants, moreover the world leaning more on liberalism, people get easily heard and understood
thank you for admitting faggotry twisted and blackmailed the law by lobbying to have legitimacy.

That's all I needed.

But here in Nigeria and other Good countries, we will continue to mend the moral fabric of humanity.
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by sanpipita(m): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
thank you for admitting faggotry twisted and blackmailed the law by lobbying to have legitimacy.

That's all I needed.

But here in Nigeria and other Good countries, we will continue to mend the moral fabric of humanity.

Oh well if that's what you understood from what I posted then good for you, you even ascribed Nigeria as a good country and moral fabric of humanity, hilarious
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by openmine(m): 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
sanpipita:

So you think its Americans that brought homosexuality to Africa? you need to start researching deep,

So based on a half baked analysis by a random researcher,U came to a logical conclusion that homosexuality started at Africa before it got to the west?
So once an article or research that is in conformity with ur line of thought,U just go with tlit without even making ur own research? kai...lol

sanpipita:

bet some of you think homosexuality only started existing in this age, and its only natural there will be people to disagree about homosexuality in US like we do here, ideals and thoughts don't always have to be same, back here people feel its okay to marry kids while others see it in bad light guess you get the point? and I never insinuated we should swallow anything west throws at us, but to say they are influencing us badly is absurd, its only exposes us as weak minded people, there are many immoralities that's been happening in Africa even before west came, stop the blame game

blame game....? Hahahahaha don't make me laugh
U insinuated that since the whites brought tech and other stuffs into Africa hence we show get influenced by what they do eg accept homosexuality as a norm since that's what they have accepted!
In fact U are grossly contradicting urself...
This was ur earlier statement

sanpipita:

Look at this one who uses technology brought by west and even practices their religion talking about inferiority complex

if ur statement isnt that of an inferior person,then I don't really know what to say....
Maybe if today the US starts making a law to rid the country of homosexuals with reason, U will also accept it too!
Such kind of mentality is associated to indirect slavery!
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by WrathOfHadez(m): 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
sanpipita:

Oh well if that's what you understood from what I posted then good for you, you even ascribed Nigeria as a good country and moral fabric of humanity, hilarious
we're morally okay in Nigeria. I don't expect you to agree anyway, a gay is always ready to sell his country for a feel of anal drilling.

But be rest assured, we'll never legalise that disgusting act here. You'll always be a criminal advocating and ranting about your perversion behind the thick curtains of social media.

Step out, you're doing a long time in jail .
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by WrathOfHadez(m): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
sanpipita:

So you think its Americans that brought homosexuality to Africa? you need to start researching deep, bet some of you think homosexuality only started existing in this age, and its only natural there will be people to disagree about homosexuality in US like we do here, ideals and thoughts don't always have to be same, back here people feel its okay to marry kids while others see it in bad light guess you get the point? and I never insinuated we should swallow anything west throws at us, but to say they are influencing us badly is absurd, its only exposes us as weak minded people, there are many immoralities that's been happening in Africa even before west came, stop the blame game

Have you ever researched sexual consent in America? Some age of consent in some states are even 16.

Florida or one other state use to be 12. You're a victim of neocolonialism and mental hoodwinking.
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by sanpipita(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
openmine:

So based on a half baked analysis by a random researcher,U came to a logical conclusion that homosexuality started at Africa before it got to the west?
So once an article or research that is in conformity with ur line of thought,U just go with tlit without even making ur own research? kai...lol

blame game....? Hahahahaha don't make me laugh
U insinuated that since the whites brought tech and other stuffs into Africa hence we show get influenced by what they do eg accept homosexuality as a norm since that's what they have accepted!
In fact U are grossly contradicting urself...
This was ur earlier statement

if ur statement isnt that of an inferior person,then I don't really know what to say....
Maybe if today the US starts making a law to rid the country of homosexuals with reason, U will also accept it too!
Such kind of mentality is associated to indirect slavery!

Seems you are quick to jump into conclusions, state where I said homosexuality started in Africa before getting to the west, my point is it isn't an imported orientation like most of you make it be, there is a long history of homosexuality in Africa before west came by and no where I said we should gulp whatever west brings to us, they brought us tech and religion and I ended it there, where exactly is this contradiction you talk about or is English comprehension so hard for you? I even clarify my positions but seems you still want to see non existent contradictions and clutch on them like a straw man
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by sanpipita(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
we're morally okay in Nigeria. I don't expect you to agree anyway, a gay is always ready to sell his country for a feel of anal drilling.

But be rest assured, we'll never legalise that disgusting act here. You'll always be a criminal advocating and ranting about your perversion behind the thick curtains of social media.

Step out, you're doing a long time in jail .

Nigeria and morals in same sentence again? I always known delusion is real but let there be limits to such idotic delusions, what's morally okay about Nigeria? is it about a society that justifies rape? known thieves and abusers are celebrated, miss me with that BS, you can't even find social justice in Nigeria for yourself and you want to sound politically correct
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by sanpipita(m): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
WrathOfHadez:

Have you ever researched sexual consent in America? Some age of consent in some states are even 16.

Florida or one other state use to be 12. You're a victim of neocolonialism and mental hoodwinking.

And you are a victim of nonsensical african solidarity that comes with utopian delusion, consent age in Nigeria is 18 but kids young as 10 and 11 are either raped or given away for marriage, give yourself a proper look and purge your leprous society first before pointing at those miles ahead of you in all facets of humanity
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by openmine(m): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
sanpipita:

Seems you are quick to jump into conclusions, state where I said homosexuality started in Africa before getting to the west, my point is it isn't an imported orientation like most of you make it be, there is a long history of homosexuality in Africa before west came by and no where I said we should gulp whatever west brings to us, they brought us tech and religion and I ended it there, where exactly is this contradiction you talk about or is English comprehension so hard for you? I even clarify my positions but seems you still want to see non existent contradictions and clutch on them like a straw man

Oh really? so let me get U correctly....did U just say homosexuality was some thing that was already in existence in Africa before the whites showed up right?
Please is that a joke?

Some folks will always look for any slight excuse to continue their shameful acts...to the extent of justifying that Africa already started practicing homosexuality...Hahahahaha

soon U will go get another incomplete and falsified research which erroneously states that bestiality started in Africa....Chai

No matter where it came from....I don't care....all I care about is that homosexuality is abnormal,unnatural, shameful and an aberration to the existence of mankind!

And no matter how U or ur likes flip this unfortunate aberration, Nothing absolutely nothing can justify that abominable act whether U chose to believe it or not!

I repeat...what is wrong is wrong!
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by sanpipita(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
openmine:

Oh really? so let me get U correctly....did U just say homosexuality was some thing that was already in existence in Africa before the whites showed up right?
Please is that a joke?

Some folks will always look for any slight excuse to continue their shameful acts...to the extent of justifying that Africa already started practicing homosexuality...Hahahahaha

soon U will go get another incomplete and falsified research which erroneously states that bestiality started in Africa....Chai

No matter where it came from....I don't care....all I care about is that homosexuality is abnormal,unnatural, shameful and an aberration to the existence of mankind!

And no matter how U or ur likes flip this unfortunate aberration, Nothing absolutely nothing can justify that abominable act whether U chose to believe it or not!

Problem with Nigerians is they like arguing with bold ignorance, I haven't asked you to accept homosexuality but arm yourself about facts about it, saying west brought homosexuality to Africa is laughable, homosexuality in Africa dates back as 16th century or even more there was hardly any western influence in ancient Egypt whose homosexuality practice is well recorded even in Ethiopia too, from nzima people in Ghana, to pangwe in Cameroon, the khoikhoi people in south africa specifically had a name for men into men which they called koetsire, ancient African warriors were known to take boys slaves who served them intimately too I can give you an example of azande warriors from congo if im not wrong, all these happened without any western influence, and do you want me to shocked you about beastiality in Africa? maybe read swaziland king long age beastiality ritual, history is VERY important just arm yourself with it whether you accept homosexuality or not, I'm getting tired on educating you on this, read and expand your knowledge.
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by openmine(m): 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
sanpipita:

Problem with Nigerians is they like arguing with bold ignorance, I haven't asked you to accept homosexuality but arm yourself about facts about it, saying west brought homosexuality to Africa is laughable, homosexuality in Africa dates back as 16th century or even more there was hardly any western influence in ancient Egypt whose homosexuality practice is well recorded even in Ethiopia too, from nzima people in Ghana, to pangwe in Cameroon, the khoikhoi people in south africa specifically had a name for men into men which they called koetsire, ancient African warriors were known to take boys slaves who served them intimately too I can give you an example of azande warriors from congo if im not wrong, all these happened without any western influence, and do you want me to shocked you about beastiality in Africa? maybe read swaziland king long age beastiality ritual, history is VERY important just arm yourself with it whether you accept homosexuality or not, I'm getting tired on educating you on this, read and expand your knowledge.

Maybe U have a comprehension problem....I don't care where or how it started.....what I know from my current facts remains that....

That has been my line of thought right from the beginning of this post!

I have a question for U....if indeed researchers made U believe homosexuality started here in Africa,why was homosexuality never a tradition or culture in africa?

Why was it not coined in our culture as a norm?
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by sanpipita(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
openmine:

Maybe U have a comprehension problem....I don't care where or how it started.....what I know from my current facts remains that....

That has been my line of thought right from the beginning of this post!

I have a question for U....if indeed researchers made U believe homosexuality started here in Africa,why was homosexuality never a tradition or culture in africa?

Why was it not coined in our culture as a norm?

Lol i gave you instances on how homosexuality was part of culture and tradition of certain people in africa and you are still asking questions , seems you quarrel with history that's your choice though homosexuality dates many years back, it will outlive me and you, all these noises amounts to nothing
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by openmine(m): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol i gave you instances on how homosexuality was part of culture and tradition of certain people in africa and you are still asking questions , seems you quarrel with history that's your choice though homosexuality dates many years back, it will outlive me and you, all these noises amounts to nothing
Chai lol.....
why was homosexuality never a tradition or culture in africa?
Let me elaborate with some simple definitions of the terms tradition and culture....

What is tradition?

"A tradition is a belief or behavior passed down within a group or society with symbolic meaning or special significance with origins in the past."

What is culture?
"Culture is the social behavior and norms found in human societies. "

So based on these explicit definitions,why is homosexuality not part of our culture and tradition?

If U believe its part of our culture and tradition,can you name an African country aside south Africa that practices homosexuality?
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by sanpipita(m): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
openmine:

Chai lol.....
why was homosexuality never a tradition or culture in africa?
Let me elaborate with some simple definitions of the terms tradition and culture....

What is tradition?

"A tradition is a belief or behavior passed down within a group or society with symbolic meaning or special significance with origins in the past."

What is culture?
"Culture is the social behavior and norms found in human societies. "

So based on these explicit definitions,why is homosexuality not part of our culture and tradition?

If U believe its part of our culture and tradition,can you name an African country aside south Africa that practices homosexuality?

Nigerians don't practice homosexuality or you want to be oblivious, go to kano and see how men are openly into relationships with themselves, you think that's caused by western influence? I mentioned Congo, Ghana and Egypt in my earlier posts, is that you cant read well or what? are you scared to admit the rate of homosexuals keep increasing in this country? the mighty and powerful are part of it

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex / How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.