Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? (44894 Views)

'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by maj59(m): 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
tsharp:
Mind your business.
u be gay too?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by bolaji73(m): 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
I laugh..Your Ass is at stake Bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
Leave him alone it is his sexual orientation for crying out loud angry

14 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by Newpride(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hold him by his balls and shout ............ eeeeeepaaaaaa.... aye ooooooo, buhari ooooooo.. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by IamSINZ(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
IjeleNwa:
I have a gay friend,we have been friend for 5years and and I have never summoned courage to tell him to stop being gay.

He engages on the act with his fellow gay fellows on the line but yet we are cool close friends.

I never liked the act but can't talk him out

I need opinions on how to go about this.

How do you just tell a fagg to stop being a faggut? You're making it look like faggotry is a bad habit when to fagguts, its in their nature.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by indoorscholar(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
How can you talk him out of a genetic condition? You can pray for him though, seems to cure everything from world hunger to boko haram

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
HeyCorleone:
How many of your friends who fornicate have you tried to talk out of it? I'm even guessing you engage in act of premarital sex, and you feel homosexuality is a problem? Lol.

Remove the speck from your eye first.
Preach brother cool

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by IamSINZ(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Leave him alone it is his sexual orientation for crying out loud angry

Are you fat? I have this crazy mental picture of you in my head cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by jetz(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
pour pia pia for him drink kowai put him out of his mystery with d whole sweet gurls in tis world person go dy lust after man's anus nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by adams345(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
ahh u bad ooo nah edo girls u want mk dem rape am abi? well mi am just passing oooo...lolzzz
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by innocential3032(m): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
Just arrange 2 calabar girls that are into runs,once they f¥ck him finish ,he wil be visiting olosho house 24/7
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by 01mcfadden(m): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
iphanyiuma:
G

G for Google.
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by MrSensor(m): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
IjeleNwa:
I have a gay friend,we have been friend for 5years and and I have never summoned courage to tell him to stop being gay.

He engages on the act with his fellow gay fellows on the line but yet we are cool close friends.

wink
Birds of the same colour fly together.

By MrSensor.
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
IamSINZ:

Are you fat? I have this crazy mental picture of you in my head cheesy
Xinzu leave me alone and think whatever you like grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by olarwarleh(m): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
simply tell him to stop
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by finest0007(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
01mcfadden:
Let him eat his worms if he does not bring them close to you.

Each mallam with his ketlle.

Disclaimer: I'm not a gay but I don't have a problem with one if he does not rape a guy.
If an act does not have a victim, let it be.

It's a victimless act between consenting adults.

Spot on.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by Obianujuokoye(f): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nokia 2 available for interested buyer...pls contact 08052471699...just two days old

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by clitlicker: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
he should also create a thread named :"my friend is straight how to tell him to stop"

in the land of the hunch back a straight back man is a monster.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by royalamour(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
tsharp:
Mind your business.

Are you gay too? Please come out on the street, we need to talk a little.

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by OSUigbo: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
mazimee:
If you fornicate, you have no moral ground to tell him to stop. If you must tell him to stop, make sure that you don't make it look like you are judging him
Very senseless post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
IjeleNwa:

1.Stay friendly with him. After all, he isn't trying to tempt you.

2.Don't try to change him. He hasn't tried to change you from being a guy who likes women yet!

3.You cannot change him. Let me emphasize that. Only God can change him.

4.If he chooses to be gay, so long as he does not force himself on anyone close to you, or on you...that's ok.Again...God can change him.

5.Do warn him to take precautions.He and his partners should use condoms. Condoms don't protect 100% but they do give some protection.

6.Above all, don't treat him like an abnormal person. He is a sinner like you and me.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by IamSINZ(m): 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Xinzu leave me alone and think whatever you like grin

gringrin
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by finest0007(m): 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
innocential3032:
Just arrange 2 calabar girls that are into runs,once they f¥ck him finish ,he wil be visiting olosho house 24/7

If 3 gay and I mean well ripped gây men rape you till you pass out, will you suddenly start looking for gay partners?

10 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lolzz ur friends with a gay guy... How do u manage that? Me i can't even stand it not to talk of being friends. If u talking lez ehen..no problems but a gay dude mhenn! The feminine gestures they make might make me just hit him hard on the head ao he can just sleep it off angry meanwhile there's nothing u can do. He is what he is, either u leave him alone or tolerate his gay azz undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by Centino: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ijele my man! See, it's possible grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
If you can't accept him for what he is ...

Don't you think you should go your own way.

My brother , my dude learn to love people irrespective of what they are .

If you are his friend be his friend .

I'd advice you to go listen to a song by the rapper common - between me & you . The second verse deals with a friend of his who was gay .

If you can't deal with his sexuality go your own way pray if you will but love him no less .

And accept him for what he is .

And by the way because someone is gay doesn't mean they are attracted to you because you are of the same sex .

All the best my dude

9 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by Draei: 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
...and majority of NL ignorant girls are screaming ''let him be, it's his choice'' Western insanity has really crept into Africa.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by udi4eva(m): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
Sinners judging sinners for sinning differently.
Why do you want him to change?
What makes you feel you are better than him?
So far he is not hurting anybody, an adult's sexual preferences should be the least of your worries.
The world has bigger problems!!
Africa is still backward!!
Nothing seams to be working in Nigeria.
And all your worries is that you friend is gay?

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
Can't believe someone is asking how to stop his friend from being gay.

Op you can't stop him.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
01mcfadden:
Let him eat his worms if he does not bring them close to you.

Each mallam with his ketlle.

Disclaimer: I'm not a gay but I don't have a problem with one if he does not rape a guy.
If an act does not have a victim, let it be.

It's a victimless act between consenting adults. [/quote [quote author=themosthigh post=66372982]I don’t understand the problem with Nigerians. He is gay and never disturbed you at all. He is a good friend who keeps his gay thing to himself and other like him. What is your problem with that? Has his gayness affected you? You wear dolce and gabbana, Alexander McQueen etc, all owned by gay people. You love Leonardo da Vinci, is amazed by the drawings of artistry of Micheal Angelo, listen to Elton John, watch Barney from how I met your mother and Sheldon from Big Bang theory and never bother but want to destroy your friendship because he enjoys men. What a tragedy? You fornicate in your ways, he spulge in his own ways so leave him alone.
Preach the good news. cool

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by obainojazz(m): 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
HeyCorleone:
How many of your friends who fornicate have you tried to talk out of it? I'm even guessing you engage in act of premarital sex, and you feel homosexuality is a problem? Lol.

Remove the log from your eye first.
Sharrap, we are not talking about religion and premarital sex here. We talking anal cancer and sheer stupidity.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User / Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.