Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? (44898 Views)

'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by openmine(m): 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
sanpipita:

Nigerians don't practice homosexuality or you want to be oblivious, go to kano and see how men are openly into relationships with themselves, you think that's caused by western influence? I mentioned Congo, Ghana and Egypt in my earlier posts, is that you cant read well or what? are you scared to admit the rate of homosexuals keep increasing in this country? the mighty and powerful are part of it

Hahahahaha... why don't U just admit U are a homosexual trying to justify ur tiny existence in nigeria....
I asked U a simple question and U could not even muster an explicit answer...
I defined culture and tradition becos U only want to see what U want to believe....

if homosexuality is a tradition and culture using Nigeria as a case study according to U, why was it not part of the constitution?
Why would such an abominable practice be part and parcel of our tradition?

U illogically mentioned kano as a place where homosexuality is....so I guess kano has signed into law a constitution that legalises homosexuals right?

So if some small pockets of people indulge in bestiality,It must now be used to imply a collective acceptability right?

So if I go to the western part of the country and see some set of people making use of marijuana, I should now assume its a culture or tradition in that region?

What a weak and illogical thinking?

I surely don't want to believe this mental ailment has also not also affected ur ability to reason? smh

The so called african countries U mentioned,is it part of their culture and tradition?
It seems u don't really understand the meaning of tradition and culture....hmmm

Am not talking about some few mentally deviated folks like U who indulge in homosexuality and ur belief is that ur population is increasing....?

Get real bro....homosexuality will never stay in Nigeria....if U don't like it,travel to ur so called advanced countries and practise ur shameless acts there....

I don't blame U....I blame the "its none of my business" crew in Nigeria that have allowed ur likes to feel comfortable about ur mentally deranged practices....
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by WrathOfHadez(m): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2018
sanpipita:

And you are a victim of nonsensical african solidarity that comes with utopian delusion, consent age in Nigeria is 18 but kids young as 10 and 11 are either raped or given away for marriage, give yourself a proper look and purge your leprous society first before pointing at those miles ahead of you in all facets of humanity
illiterate fagg(o)t. Consent of age in SOUTHERN Nigeria is 18.

Northern Nigeria has their own code and rules. A human excrement like you couldn't read up or get acquainted with your own domestic laws. Idiotic simpleton.

When last did you read up any material outside gay magazines? Bastard!
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by sanpipita(m): 9:19am On Apr 05, 2018
This one is sounding angry this morning throwing insults without any coherent points, imagine being angry about someone's else sexuality, homosexuality will outlive us no amount social media rants will stop it, continue fighting the inevitable.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by openmine(m): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
sanpipita:
This one is sounding angry this morning throwing insults without any coherent points, imagine being angry about someone's else sexuality, homosexuality will outlive us no amount social media rants will stop it, continue fighting the inevitable.
lol....
on the contrary,its ur likes that try to use the media outfits like CNN to plead and convince the ignorant to accept and accommodate ur likes....

But do U know wat....most of those sitting on the fence about this debased and ignominious acts are now wiser and realise the nuisance ur likes are constituting....

As for ur hope that homosexuality will reign in Nigeria so that U can feel free to make out with ur shameless partner....I can only laugh so hard and wish U so much luck because U are going to need it....

Better seek help to wipe out that mental alignment that has stagnated U....But how did U come to the point where U don't even find sexual attraction towards a curvy and pretty lady but in a boney guy?
Some thing is really wrong up stairs with homosexuals...
Seriously U guys don't know wat U are missing...Chai Chai

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by sanpipita(m): 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
openmine:

lol....
on the contrary,its ur likes try to use the media outfits like CNN plead and convince the ignorant to accept and accommodate ur likes....

But do U know wat....most of those sitting on the fence about this debased and ignominious acts are now wiser and realise the nuisance ur likes are constituting....

As for ur hope that homosexuality will reign in Nigeria so that U can feel free to make our with ur shameless partner....I can only laugh so hard and wish U so much luck because U are going to need it....

Better seek help to wipe out that mental alignment that has stagnated U....But how did U come to the point where U don't even find sexual attraction towards a curvy and pretty lady but in a boney guy?
Some thing is really wrong up stairs with homosexuals...
Seriously U guys don't know wat U are missing...Chai Chai

Uncle I was done with you, please note I don't watch CNN I can't even remember last I saw the channel, and continue being oblivious about Nigeria's increasing gay population you will be fine and yes I agree gays are missing a lot but why is that paining you? shouldn't you be happy gays are leaving the curvy and pretty ladies for you to groove, haba I don't understand this witch complex you guys display over homosexuality, is it by force to have same preference as you do.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nawa oooh this is serious cheesy
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by openmine(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
sanpipita:

Uncle I was done with you, please note I don't watch CNN I can't even remember last I saw the channel, and continue being oblivious about Nigeria's increasing gay population you will be fine and yes I agree gays are missing a lot but why is that paining you? shouldn't you be happy gays are leaving the curvy and pretty ladies for you to groove, haba I don't understand this witch complex you guys display over homosexuality, is it by force to have same preference as you do.
Aunty/uncle Am not done until ur likes find ur way out this country....
U think U are normal right?
Den go find a country that accepts you as normal.....

No matter the tag U senselessly throw at Us,Majority of nigerians will never accept and accomodate homosexuals here....

forget about the tiny cult group Ur likes think U have constituted just to give U false hope of ur rise in population grin grin
...with time,they will fade away in due time and ur likes will creep into a hole waiting for a time to come up with another tag to label or justify ur abominable acts....

When the very foundations of a group is faulty,wrong,abnormal and sinister,it will only be a matter of time before it starts to crumble like pack of cards....and trust me i will be right here having a good laugh at ur likes....

U think U can bribe everyone to accept ur horrible and disgraceful practices...

And i don't have a "witch complex"(Whatever that means) for U...am just perplexed and astonished to comprehend how an able bodied man like you would look at the beauty of a gorgeous lady and still feel his only sexual satisfaction lies in the ass of a man..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Kai U guys are really sick in the head and need urgent help! SMH angry angry
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by sanpipita(m): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
openmine:

Aunty/uncle Am not done until ur likes find ur way out this country....
U think U are normal right?
Den go find a country that accepts you as normal.....

No matter the tag U senselessly throw at Us,Majority of nigerians will never accept and accomodate homosexuals here....

forget about the tiny cult group Ur likes think U have constituted just to give U false hope of ur rise in population grin grin
...with time,they will fade away in due time and ur likes will creep into a hole waiting for a time to come up with another tag to label or justify ur abominable acts....

When the very foundations of a group is faulty,wrong,abnormal and sinister,it will only be a matter of time before it starts to crumble like pack of cards....and trust me i will be right here having a good laugh at ur likes....

U think U can bribe everyone to accept ur horrible and disgraceful practices...

And i don't have a "witch complex"(Whatever that means) for U...am just perplexed and astonished to comprehend how an able bodied man like you would look at the beauty of a gorgeous lady and still feel his only sexual satisfaction lies in the ass of a man..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Kai U guys are really sick in the head and need urgent help! SMH angry angry

lol another long post, you think your online rants will change anything? better channel your energy into something that will be productive for you, its a free advice
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by openmine(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
sanpipita:

lol another long post, you think your online rants will change anything? better channel your energy into something that will be productive for you, its a free advice
At least am sending a blunt message to homosexuals that its not okay to be a homo and nigerians wont accept such in our society.....
I can channel my energy to where i deem necessary....afterall,its not ur energy..... smiley
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by openmine(m): 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Nawa oooh this is serious cheesy
grin grin Very serious....how are U? longest time! wink wink
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
openmine:

grin grin Very serious....how are U? longest time! wink wink

I dey ooooh tongue
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by openmine(m): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

I dey ooooh tongue
What i do? cheesy
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
openmine:

What i do? cheesy

I don't get you.
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by openmine(m): 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

I don't get you.
U put up this emoticon tongue
But i know u were joking cheesy
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
openmine:

U put up this emoticon tongue
But i know u were joking cheesy

Joking Kei okay ooooh tongue
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by chineduemmao: 12:33am On Apr 09, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Use the internet available to you before you come here to exhibit your ignorance.
Google is your friend. Use it.
I refuse to be brainwashed by psychopaths, I used to believe that story untill i realised it was pure lie!
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by princejewel(m): 3:54am On May 19, 2018
jpmoriarti:
Nice words!

Bro, there is something urgent I need to discuss with you, it is about TB things. Please, I need to reach you. Send your WhatsApp number via: bennycares123@gmail.com

Please, kindly let me know if you have done that. Thanks dearie.
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by butterfly777(m): 6:54am On Apr 05, 2020
People are not born gay or lesbian. They are initiated into it.*

Somebody who has been initiated will initiate another person through:
1. Demonic manipulation.
2. Financial inducement.
3. Molestation.( minors, rape)
4. Friends influence.

It is spiritual. Ones you do it with any of them, the demon infects the victim too and starts feeling like that. That's how it spreads.

How to quit?
Go for deliverance. Remember, demons are involved. Go for deliverance and stay away from known gays/lesbians.
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by choblak(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
princejewel:

Bro, there is something urgent I need to discuss with you, it is about TB things. Please, I need to reach you. Send your WhatsApp number via: bennycares123@gmail.com

Please, kindly let me know if you have done that. Thanks dearie.
Can I join in the discussion?
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by grandstar(m): 8:27am On Feb 07, 2022
swiz123:
Unfortunately, your friend is among the damned.

One thing I hate about gays is their parasitic nature; they always seek for whom to convert into gayism.

Purge your beloved country of this parasite by handing him over to sars.

God bless you son

For those demoralized bastards telling the op to leave him be cos it's his nature, who told you that gayism comes natural to everyone. Some of them are normal people whose sexual orientation changed due to some situations. Some a victim of boarding school, some in prisons and some dubious ones are ritualists.

I have seen all;I have waylaid some.

Gayism should be outlawed and seriously frowned at by any moral conscious person.

Let's us join hands together and purge the world of these parasites

The vast majority of gays just find out they like the same sex. Homophobes try and hide under the so-called sexual abuse grammar that you expressed but it isn't true.

Many gays have known they are such as young as 5. Many start in secondary school.

In my block of flats, the landlord's son lives with his wife and her teenage sister in law who is in secondary school.

They are conservative Muslims. The ladies wear hijabs. The first day I saw his sister in law, I suspect she was gay. The 2nd time I encountered her, i knew she was. It was eventually confirmed when an apprentice of her sister's said to her "You that you like girls."
Her sister and her husband are completely clueless.
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by Exkandayee(m): 9:27am On Feb 07, 2022
themosthigh:
I don’t understand the problem with Nigerians. He is gay and never disturbed you at all. He is a good friend who keeps his gay thing to himself and other like him. What is your problem with that? Has his gayness affected you? You wear dolce and gabbana, Alexander McQueen etc, all owned by gay people. You love Leonardo da Vinci, is amazed by the drawings of artistry of Micheal Angelo, listen to Elton John, watch Barney from how I met your mother and Sheldon from Big Bang theory and never bother but want to destroy your friendship because he enjoys men. What a tragedy? You fornicate in your ways, he spulge in his own ways so leave him alone.
No matter how you sound,gayism is bad,and is disgusting,stop bringing white people mentality here in Nigeria, we love to imitate what develop countries are doing still we are stagnant in this country, stop promoting that gay shit,I spit on when I spot one,
Re: My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? by Judd007: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2022
Why do you want to stop him?
De your de, make de him de
I have a gay friend,we have been friend for 5years and and I have never summoned courage to tell him to stop being gay.

He engages on the act with his fellow gay fellows on the line but yet we are cool close friends.

I never liked the act but can't talk him out

I need opinions on how to go about this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User / Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.