Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. (50035 Views)

Mature Minds Only. Have You Ever Dis Virgined A Girl That... / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac Episode 2 / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sister you see why I love your comments you deserve a bottle of champagne cool
purples25:

That aside, I don't even know where to start on this. We women may have our crazy sides, but I think our Nigerian men also have some psychological issues. I mean, sleep with women. Then turn around and look for every way to shame those whom you went out of your way to sleep with. Why the hatred from African man to African woman ? It seems the African male always looks for ways to frame and blame his female counterpart ..... ....'I catch you' mentality. It's a pity and for me I don't even bother to defend myself anymore. If it makes the black man happy to nail some blame on his woman, give a dog a bad name, no problem, it's just no longer worth fighting against, for me. Let the man give his blame and live in his delusional paradise of sainthood.

Well, as for those of us fighting here about the worth of virginity against character. Nairaland , is thankfully, not reality. I used to be winded up by these arguments too. Sometimes I wish every lady here could be like me and just sit back, let them rant. Lol, go to real life and see, whether a large number of those getting married aren't disvirgined already. You've done it, you've done it. To win the war in life is now to develop and improve yourself against all odds. In the real world, not nairaland world - guys will marry a strong woman that is hardworking and decent, that can hold and be responsible through hard times. That's the truth. Hardly anybody out there still having much hope for a virgin. No need to get anxious about what guys on here are saying, really.

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by tempem: 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
Sorry your really pained. Accept my sincere appologies.But preaching it,is a must.

Very pained.. His mum might definitely be a LovePeddler; going by his points though.
Ride on madam, you have a solid point that is firmly rooted..
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Duru009:
Continue with your poor life mentality Duru009, I already know how your stupid likes always end up!

Your type always n always n always realise themselves toooooooo late.....
Always trying to blame people around them for their wolves!

What a pity!

You better go n die, you are not fit to leave plz Duru009

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Espada10:
It is like you are daft...I say the ones I know..next time read well before jumping in. .haba..that is why i say - do you ,let me do mine..It is simple

All I did was to ask if you conducted a survey....why are you so upset?

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Duru009(m): 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shugavee:
lol is marriage happiness?? Kikikikik, children r not hard o!! I will go the US,, go to a sperm bank n give birth to a halfcast child, if giving money to gigolo boys makes me happy( that's if indeed i am not involved with anyone)) how doesthat affect ur life

I said it,

That's your likes you just mention above! Ladies without home training and broken homes.
Am never wrong !

I wish you five bastard children without a father since that is what you are wishing yourself.

All the best " forever Miss gigolo queen "

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Espada10: 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
laudate:

All I did was to ask if you conducted a survey....why are you so upset?
and I said that you are daft and should read well before jumping in ..stop embarrassing yourself
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
walesalak:
. It tells nothing. Cos she isnt d mother of d Lord Jesus. I advice u stop quoting what u dont understand and do not b a stumbling block to odas who may b @ d cross roads of the subject of discussion. I hope u u derstand my point? Thanks

I have quoted what I understand. It appears you are the one who lacks understanding. sad And you cannot stop people from sharing their views. This is a public forum, not your personal backyard. God could have planned things so that Jesus could have descended from a lineage of priests, or only virgins. But He didn't. Rahab the harlot was the ancestor of our Lord Jesus. Deal with it. undecided
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by purples25(f): 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Sister you see why I love your comments you deserve a bottle of champagne cool

wink

Leave them alone. Pray you don't end up with a judgemental one.

Sometimes I do something crazy. I know this blaming thing gives them great joy, and makes them feel like saints.

So what do I do ?
Oh god ( yawns )

Sometimes I deliberately sit back and let them blame and name me, cuz that makes him happy. They used this thing to swear for em, if you don't sit back and take some vicious ' police charges ' they are never happy grin. I let the baby get the toy , lol.

But....creeping slowly to the point, have you ever thought that , someone who always goes round looking for blames, is doing that because his / her conscience is disturbed, guilty, not clean? Lol enough said o.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Espada10:
and I said that you are daft Espada10 and should read well before jumping in ..stop embarrassing yourself

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shugavee:
please sir good evening,,, just a simple question, the Adam n eve u just talked abt!

When did they get married??
Am Not A Time Traveller Nor God to give you the description of what you are requesting for. But what i can tell you is This! At That Time, there was nothing like marriage. They just gave birth to childrens and the children gave birth to other being down to this timeline. Adam And Eve where like a new born baby living in peace untill they ate the fruit and things changed from then. Marriage Was Found At A Point Of Time By We Humans.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Espada10: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=66412244][/quote]

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Shugavee(f): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
bemejr:
Am Not A Time Traveller Nor God to give you the description of what you are requesting for. But what i can tell you is This! At That Time, there was nothing like marriage. They just gave birth to childrens and the children gave birth to other being down to this timeline. Adam And Eve where like a new born baby living in peace untill they ate the fruit and things changed from then. Marriage Was Found At A Point Of Time By We Humans.
good

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
purples25:

wink

Leave them alone. Pray you don't end up with a judgemental one.

Sometimes I do something crazy. I know this blaming thing gives them great joy, and makes them feel like saints.

So what do I do ?
Oh god ( yawns )

Sometimes I deliberately sit back and let them blame and name me, cuz that makes him happy. They used this thing to swear for em, if you don't sit back and take some vicious ' police charges ' they are never happy grin. I let the baby get the toy , lol.

But....creeping slowly to the point, have you ever thought that , someone who always goes round looking for blames, is doing that because his / her conscience is disturbed, guilty, not clean? Lol enough said o.
I love this
It seems I am too opinionated to let things slide if you blame me I give you double but I love your response sis keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Duru009(m): 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shugavee:
my darling it's not true!!!
U r a guy so yeah u can say such n think it makes sense,
I am a woman n i interact with women ,
virginity brings no respect what's so ever,
If u like be a virgin n be jobless, no man will respect u o
Virginity does not bring any respect!!

Do you know what is it for a lady to keep her virginity painstakingly all her life to her wedding night, I guess you don't?
Only real men knows!

You are a girl not yet a real lady or a woman.
Because if you are truly matured you will certainly understand my point without stress?
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by jaksmillioniar: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Shut da hell up and learn to use decent words in my post did I ever indicate whether I was a Virgin or not dunderhead angry
I knw u feel pains Dat u are tokunbo 2nd DAT most guy have test how many guy have see ur pant
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2018

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Duru009(m): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Knowledge is power!
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
Duru009:
You are blaming me!!!!

Okay oooooooo.

I said it!
Continue defending your folly....

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Espada10: 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=66412382][/quote]

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by jaksmillioniar: 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:

me too.
u dissapiont me I tot u are a virgin girl
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
I knw u feel pains Dat u are tokunbo 2nd DAT most guy have test how many guy have see ur pant
So this one is quoting me.Like I care how you feel would it add any value to my life.Go back and read the thread from the beginning and see if it tallies with the nonsense you wrote here.Comparing a woman's worth to a vehicle shows your level of education.Well I never indicated whether I was a virgin or not so stop thinking.FYI Hippolyta is not a member of the aforementioned and she has a lot of valuable things and reasonable things to do with her life.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Duru009(m): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You done change mouth unlike me who always stands by her beliefs.Now let me reiterate to you whatever respect that man has because of an hymen is temporary.What is your definition of real men the ones that have slept around and married virgins.

I have never change my stand, check thru all my comments.

Truth is always very bitter n difficult to comprehen and understand most times. But true life experience will always come sooner or later in our life.

You might not embrace all, but take the little positive n move forward on so that your mistakes in life will minimal.

You can't hide the truth !

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2018

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by ndcide(m): 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
laudate:

Show me where and how virginity guarantees a good marriage or a successful union. sad I have seen too many women get taken in by this deceitful tale, to recycle for such stories. There are good people, and bad people. Virginity does not bestow a toga of sainthood on anyone. People should study their partners, very well. Every woman was born a virgin. But it was lost at one time or the other. Some lose it before marriage, others lose it after marriage. Personally, I would seek for qualities such as integrity, accountability, respect, compassion, supportive behaviour, generosity, tact, discipline etc, over and above virginity. I know a case of a man who married his wife as a virgin, and she ended up killing him in anger! angry

Late Princess Diana of England married Prince Charles as a virgin. It did not stop her from having an affair later, during her marriage.

While you know of those who married a virgin wife killing him.

I know of so many beautiful marriages where both couple married as virgins and their unions are examples of what marriage should be.

I know of many who followed that same path and also had beautiful marriages.

Most people I know who believe and practice chastity, have strong character, integrity, accountability, respect, discipline etc. Interestingly for me, I have not met any of them who falls short of such great character, both men and women.

Personally I've not seen. Lucky me.

On the other hand, look at how the enemy of mankind punish those who don't believe and practice chastity and still give them the logic to validate their errors.

I don't need to give examples. It's everywhere but they they love what's afflicting them.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Duru009(m): 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
laudate:

Continue defending your folly....

I just pity you and your likes!

All wannabe feminist!

Continue mor00n!
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
Duru009:

I have never change my stand, check thru all my comments.

Truth is always very bitter n difficult to comprehen and understand most times. But true life experience will always come sooner or later in our life.

You might not embrace all, but take the little positive n move forward on so that your mistakes in life will minimal.

You can't hide the truth !
Your supposed truth has been countered by almost everyone who quoted you so why should I bother.Everyone claims to know the truth so no need killing ourselves because I myself believe I have spoken the truth and by the way have you tasted truth to know whether it is bitter?What mistakes are you talking about we all make mistakes don't we?

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by jaksmillioniar: 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So this one is quoting me.Like I care how you feel would it add any value to my life.Go back and read the thread from the beginning and see if it tallies with the nonsense you wrote here.Comparing a woman's worth to a vehicle shows your level of education.Well I never indicated whether I was a virgin or not so stop thinking.FYI Hippolyta is not a member of the aforementioned and she has a lot of valuable things and reasonable things to do with her life.
dont let me get mad at u am a mature guy dont tell me bad word or I attack u
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by ibrahimdoc: 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for you. Pray that he'll be faithful to you afterwards. Being a virgin doesn't = to preferential treatment or immunity. You'll still face the same marital struggles that a whòre does.

close your legs woman and wait for your husband. stop polluting young girl's mind with your satanic mindset.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by ndcide(m): 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
laudate:

Show me where and how virginity guarantees a good marriage or a successful union. sad I have seen too many women get taken in by this deceitful tale, to recycle for such stories. There are good people, and bad people. Virginity does not bestow a toga of sainthood on anyone. People should study their partners, very well. Every woman was born a virgin. But it was lost at one time or the other. Some lose it before marriage, others lose it after marriage. Personally, I would seek for qualities such as integrity, accountability, respect, compassion, supportive behaviour, generosity, tact, discipline etc, over and above virginity. I know a case of a man who married his wife as a virgin, and she ended up killing him in anger! angry

Late Princess Diana of England married Prince Charles as a virgin. It did not stop her from having an affair later, during her marriage.

While you know of those who married a virgin wife killing them:

I know of so many beautiful marriages where both couple married as virgins and their unions are examples of what marriages should be.

I know of many who followed that same path and also had beautiful marriages.

Most people I know who believe and practice chastity, have strong character, integrity, accountability, respect, discipline etc. Interestingly for me, I have not met any of them who falls short of such great characters, both men and women.

Personally I've not seen. Lucky me.

On the other hand, look at how the enemy of mankind punish those who don't believe and practice chastity and still give them the logic to validate their errors.

I don't need to give examples. It's everywhere but they love what's afflicting them.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
dont let me get mad at u am a mature guy dont tell me bad word or I attack u
I could careless your threat doesn't work on me I have been attacking people since and who asked you for your maturity?

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Espada10: 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=66412549][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / Romantic Pepper Seller Gets Girlfriend's Name Carved On His Arm (video)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.