Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. (49667 Views)

Mature Minds Only. Have You Ever Dis Virgined A Girl That... / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac Episode 2 / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
biggy26:

Nice to hear. But firstly, it's a myth. secondly, those kingdoms have collapsed. Thirdly, sure you're feminist cos of d way u put up fights resiliently. You must really be a strong woman. But, are you looking forward to getting married anytime soon?
No I am not I am looking for a virgin husband.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for you. Pray that he'll be faithful to you afterwards. Being a virgin doesn't = to preferential treatment or immunity. You'll still face the same marital struggles that a whòre does.
i can restore your virginity... Not being a virgin doesn't equal to preferential treatment or immunity... You have no point madam!
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by SKYKEN001: 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jtinaonyi:

Indeed..... Bros abi gal E don do.

Lol.. This one pain u wella !

I will pity u if u lost ur virginity involuntarily if not.. U can hold ur peace
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
SKYKEN001:
About 98% ladies in this thread have lost their virginity, no wonder they are attacking op

well, I can deduce that, they don't want to regret that, even if they do, it is irreversible.

Pls, I advice u non-virgins to stay off the thread, the thread is not for you guys, the advice is for the virgin ladies, so that they wont make the silly mistake u have done. who told you that they are not virgins!Virginity is for both genders or don't you know that?
Who told you that they are not virgins?Virginity is for both genders.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Duru009:

Use you n dump you!!

U are talking trash. You sound so irresponsible of a lady you called responsible.By the time you clock 45yrs without a husband you will certainly remember me.
Your likes never learns from experience......

Mr dumping no wonder your name is Duru.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by SKYKEN001: 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
No I am not I am looking for a virgin husband.

So if u see one, u will propose to him.. Hehe[
Goodluck
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jtinaonyi(f): 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=SKYKEN001 post=66409336]

Lol.. This one pain u wella !

I will pity u if u lost ur virginity involuntarily if not.. U can hold ur peace

[/quote
i lost it all thanks to ur dad darling...... Upgrade u sense dear

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
SKYKEN001:
[color=#000099]

So if u see one, u will propose to him.. Hehe[
Goodluck /color][
You see your mentality societal double standard.You expect the lady to keep herself but not the man.What rubbish anyway let me burst your bubble I have one.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by SKYKEN001: 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jtinaonyi:
i lost it all thanks to ur dad darling...... Upgrade u sense
dear

U r high?
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Prettyyemi(f): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
Yes oo..
I agree with u,my sister..
All these foolish guyz will not be happy with this post because they can't just do without sex..
Awon oniranu..
If u quote this and insult me,then u are one of them...
I smh for u!!!
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
ruffDiamond:
Any wonder Africans population is spinning outta control..in fact Trump did make a comment once regarding this particular primitive carnality of most Africans! All they live, breath and die for is sex!the command in the bible about 'keep multiplying and dying 'probably refer to African,aside criminality,bad leadership ,violence,brainless army of low IQ unproductive youth, the only other thing they keep show casing their primitive thought process to a shocked world is their bedroom or one corner prowess! Shame!shame!
Having said that,I agree 100%with the opw minus the joy part though..too much permissiveness is evil and eventually leads to perversion.it's morally,psychologically satisfying and OK for as lady to stay a virgin till after marriage for one major reason
To discourage loose and unbridle sexual urge 2,ladies who married as virgin derive a more psychological satistifaction and no worries from any Ex.
And harping on the tired line it won't make them a better wife, have good manner is just total bull$hii..
Most ladies here who have lost their chastity and dignity to uncountable sexual prilgmage are naturally expected to rise in stiff opposition to the op point of view.. It's so sad to see many men walking expired,overused, oversexed public toilet,..something that has been ravished and dumped by other men..down the asle ..in the name of so called personality. Sad indeed
Lol cry me a river. grin

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jtinaonyi(f): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
SKYKEN001:

U r high?

same state i tot' u were when i saw the Bleep u typed

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Martin0(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
trustyshoess:
Are you a virgin ma'am? If you're not then keep shut! If you are, also keep shut and let people live their lives. Adviser nowamagbe

hahahahaha hahahahahagringrin;S nowamagbe kegrin
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Opeyemi4real(m): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for you. Pray that he'll be faithful to you afterwards. Being a virgin doesn't = to preferential treatment or immunity. You'll still face the same marital struggles that a whòre does.
You lied! No man....i repeat No man will remember that moment and won't melt for the woman. He might not be perfect but there will always be a preferential treatment for her. Two reasons why you won't agree with this are:
1. You're not a man.
2. It's so clear and evident in your comment that you've lost what it takes to fall into that category of women.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by treasure1997(f): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
Shut your legs till Marraige,its worth the wait.
p.s I am not married,am just seconding this popular motion.
. firstly, a person wit a gud character cnt b promiscuous. keepin ur virginity is jst a part of a gud character nt d totality. secondly, do not keep ur virginity bearin in mind dat u wana do som1 gud bt do it 4 ursef. stay away frm immorality because God says so.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by SKYKEN001: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Who told you that they are not virgins?.

You cannot tell me that a virgin will go against this post with this rate !!

Ladyhippolyta88:
Virginity is for both genders.

I concur with this... Bt
The truth remains, when talking abt virginity, majority will link it towards the ladies
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by amakabel: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
what about the joy of being deflowered by your wife?

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
treasure1997:
. firstly, a person wit a gud character cnt b promiscuous. keepin ur virginity is jst a part of a gud character nt d totality. secondly, do not keep ur virginity bearin in mind dat u wana do som1 gud bt do it 4 ursef. stay away frm immorality because God says so.
You first keep it to please God before your husband.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ugosample(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Help me tell her
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
SKYKEN001:

I don't need to tell you anything.I was never against her topic I only advised her to include both genders.My post began when some people started quoting me and also said that a good woman is known through her virginity.Then I entered the fence to state my own opinion.You may even be surprised some of the people cheering the OP are not virgins themselves.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
SKYKEN001:

I concur with this... Bt
The truth remains, when talking abt virginity, majority will link it towards the ladies
I agree because of the African society and double standards and because it is easier to know if a woman is a virgin or not.I thank God for the men in my life sexual purity is good but it is no guarantee.

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by SKYKEN001: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jtinaonyi:
same state i tot' u were when i saw the Bleep u typed

I am not somehow related to ur deflowee, U can hold ur peace and wait for him, he is in the next thread! You can dissect him anyhow u want!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Celense(m): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
Young lady, can I see your pics pls?
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by treasure1997(f): 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
You first keep it to please God before your husband.
. dats exactly wt im sayin
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

President of Non-Virgin Association has spoken!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by SKYKEN001: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I don't need to tell you anything. I was never against her topic I only advised her to include both genders.My post began when some people started quoting me and also said that a good woman is known through her virginity.Then I entered the fence to state my own opinion.You may even be surprised some of the people cheering the OP are not virgins themselves.

may be, u r now sounding like a virgin

Lol
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by deolurexy1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Shut your mouth! Obeying God's word doesn't go without its reward. You aren't doing it for him but for God.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
SKYKEN001:

may be, u r now sounding like a virgin

Lol
like I said I don't need to tell you anything I could be a virgin you never can tell.I still believe staying as a virgin is a personal conviction wink

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
I Wonder if xhosanostra would be able to reply all these people who quoted her when she sees her mentions cool It's obvious capslocked ignored them.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Shugavee(f): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I agree because of the African society and double standards and because it is easier to know if a woman is a virgin or not.I thank God for the men in my life sexual purity is good but it is no guarantee.
lol my sister u get time o!!! Me i will hv sex when ever I want!! If na by that one them dey marry, i won't marry, i will keep on fuckingggggg n enjoying my life!!!

I know someone who married as a virgin., but her husband maltreats her alot lik a slave!!! She left him She got remarried n she is happy

Virginity means nothing[b][/b]

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:

Wubbish! angry After the so-called husband has sampled all the babes around? Or after the guy decides to get married, despite knowing he has inner problems? Your advice has led some women to get married to impotent men, or guys with sexual dysfunction. Instead of you advising a girl to look out for characteristics such as integrity, compassion, discipline, hard work, respect etc, in their potential husbands, before making a commitment, you are asking them to save their virginity for their husbands. What happens if the husband collects her virginity, but later becomes a wife beater who turns her into a punching bag?

XhosaNostra:

True word! wink

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shugavee:
lol my sister u get time o!!! Me i will hv sex when ever I want!! If na by that one them dey marry, i won't marry, i will keep on fuckingggggg n enjoying my life!!!

I know someone who married as a virgin., but her husband maltreats her alot lik a slave!!! She got remarried n she is happy

Virginity means nothing[b][/b]
I repeat virginity is a personal conviction and not because one man would take a lady to space let Duru009 come and slap me.If you are advocating for virginity please let us teach our men and women.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.