Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? (3849 Views)

Is Judas Iscariot Really A Villain? / How Did Judas Iscariot Actually Die? / Judas Iscariot - Hero Or Villian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 17, 2007
trini_girl:

rolls eyes
you people should really ease up on the syrup shahan worship. it's not healthy. enough back patting and awestruck responses here to make her a goddess. next thing I'll be seeing a thread on someone suggesting giving her a tenth of their income every month.

here's an idea for you syrup shahan devotees. study the Word for yourselves instead of taking every long drawn out post shahan syrup submits as gospel (so to speak) wink

No offense to anyone out there but to be honest you just said my mind (no be jealousy o!!!!!)
A bit more focus on the bible and a little less testosterone from most guys here fawning over the womenfolk might make this board as interesting as it once was.
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by opeemi1(m): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2007
I have seen things on this thread that really crack my ribs  grin grin. Just because people show gratitude to mostly the same person who undoubtably gives more incite on threads, the jealous ones or should I say the smart ones as they put themselves accuse those who show it.

Is it wrong?

What have you yourselves done to undo such occurence?

Have you asked yourselves this.

I don't know what they might be thinking but, I want you to get this. This is reality, the world is full of people that thinking differently. Everyone is good at something, nobody can also say he/she is perfect. Face it, you can't outrun everybody you see or know, better still stay focused on whatever you know your passion is drawn to.

Shahan for example has the passion of posting on mostly religion section because she know that she has a broad mentality about it, and as you all can see she is doing great in which she is being applauded for her intelligent posts.

I know what you are about to say, 'If she can do it someone else can also do it better'. No query, yes, someone else can indeed do it better until it is seen and reviewed. Please if you see where people appreciate others for there wonderful posts, it means they did what basically most people can't do. Its better to watch or make a difference about yourselves than critizing others for what they do.

N.B. - No offense, just laying down facts.
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by Backslider(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2007
@ All

I cannot Judge your intentions as some of them seem pure but the reality or what I see is that Shahan Does lot Of Analyzes and Inputs, some are Academic and Some Have a lot of morality in it.

However I sense that we should put and point with the brush of Knowledge of Christ Righteousness and a HIGH HOLINESS BUILDING.

WE COULD BE DOING JUST KNOWLEDGE i.e WHAT WE KNOW.

Dont get me wrong I am humbled by the Knowledge of others and the ability of what the brain can hold of the Knowledge of Christ.

However We are not going to be Judged by the Knowledge of what we Know in scripture but we shall be Judged by our actions by Scripture.
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by goodguy(m): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2007
@trini_girl and davidylan

No matter how hard you guys try to define it, your posts/observations there still depict some kind of jealousy very conspicuously, and there's no argument about that.  If you want to argue, create another thread and I will gladly honour your invitation.

Now let me quickly clear up this issue of "shahan-whatever".

1.  This thread is about Judas Iscariot, not about shahan or her so-called "worshippers".

2.  I created this thread for everyone (someone, anyone, anybody, somebody) to say something, just to clear up the seeming contradictions, NOT for shahan to reply.

3.  After over 100 views, I did not get a concrete explanation, so I had to chip in a means of inciting the regular posters to at least say something (which I already addressed earlier).

4.  Incidentally, shahan came into the scene, and subsequently, to the rescue.  Not only was her input very insightful, it was equally interesting, eloquent, inspiring, enlightening, and indubitably worth the while.  She was then commended by a few, before I finally came in to express my profound gratitude and appreciation for such a witty rejoinder.  I would have expressed the same feelings if it was any other person, and I'm sure no one would accuse me or the others of worshipping that person; which strongly makes me believe that those comments were indeed borne out of jealousy.  (for the record, trini_girl, Jealousy is not always an instinct to protect what is yours.  Infact, that is just a minority out of the numerous definitions for jealousy).

5.  This is especially to david:  If you had noticed, and not blinded by your disgust for goodguy, you would have seen that I mentioned 3 males, and 2 females, and then included "the rest", as I could not mention all at that moment; as those whose posts I was expecting to see.

6.  Also to david:  Long before I knew shahan is a female, I have always adored and respected him her on this forum, and I've always looked forward to reading his her posts.  Obviously, she's my favourite, and if you have a problem with that, please look elsewhere to vent your frustration.

7.  Since you guys have enjoined that we "shahan-worshippers" should study the Word ourselves, that would mean that you have also been doing the same yourself, and one would have hoped that you would at least chip in one or two things that would make this discourse a very interesting and enlightening one for everybody, since you know the Word so much.  Surprisingly, you did not do that, but simply posted some jealousy-instigated balderdash labelled "observations", rather than attend to the matter on ground.  Please wipe it off your mind that people that ask questions or seek clarification concerning the scriptures are not studying the Word enough.  That is indeed, an infantile and fatuous pattern of thought.

8.  I want to believe none of you two has his/her vision impaired in anyway, otherwise, I do not know how anyone of you could have missed the last paragraph of my first post on this thread, especially the emboldened part.

9.  Lastly, please save yourself the stress of replying me, as I will no longer entertain/attend to any further distraction that this thread has already suffered, unless of course, you offer something that is related to the topic at hand.

10.  Shalom. grin
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by mrpataki(m): 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na wah oh!!!
Even the subject matters are not here to defend themselves, yet some fanatical bigots have already justice to a seemingly brought out case undecided
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2007
mrpataki, you sef see am? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i think say na only me.

goodguy:

6. Also to david: Long before I knew shahan is a female, I have always adored and respected him her on this forum, and I've always looked forward to reading his her posts. Obviously, she's my favourite, and if you have a problem with that, please look elsewhere to vent your frustration.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my frustration ke? Because you have a female that you "adore" as your favorite?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My dear, i have better things to do with my time. I only made an observation. Now back to the topic at hand, i'm sure you will find the answers you want.
Like backslider said, most of these threads have become mere academic exercises, nothing of spiritual value. Of what purpose is a thread about Judas Iscariot? Does it add or remove anything from the gospel of Christ? How many times did you read about him in the epistles of Paul and Peter?

Too much study is a weariness to the soul. The letter killeth but the spirit it gives life.
Keep arguing about Judas and the unbelievers! grin grin grin
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by trinigirl1(f): 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2007
davidylan:

My dear, i have better things to do with my time. I only made an observation. Now back to the topic at hand, i'm sure you will find the answers you want.
Like backslider said, most of these threads have become mere academic exercises, nothing of spiritual value. Of what purpose is a thread about Judas Iscariot? Does it add or remove anything from the gospel of Christ? How many times did you read about him in the epistles of Paul and Peter?

Too much study is a weariness to the soul. The letter killeth but the spirit it gives life.
Keep arguing about Judas and the unbelievers!  grin grin grin

Here here Davidylan. I am inclined to agree with you and Backslider (on this rare occasion).  The religion thread used to be a lot more interesting. 

Never mind goodguy.  In fact, I didn't even mention any particular person, however I'm glad the guilty parties know themselves since their immediate reaction is to attack the messengers, rather than consider the truth in the message.

I find it a bit amusing that after begging for responses to this irrelevant topic, goodguy [/b]had to resort to using one of my threads to link to it in order to get responses, knowing full well that where shahan is, her devotees are bound to appear.  Good tactic I must say. She has a little fan club, which I'm tickled about because she seems nice enough as far as human beings go.

However, the issue here is not what she says but people's typical response to it, born out of their own ignorance of the subject matter.  No question, no challenge, just kudos whether she is right or wrong (which she is in some cases).

It is this same ignorance Pharisees and Sadducees preyed on to use knowledge over the people and keep them in bondage. all i'm saying is be careful.  It matters not if it's the goodly shahan, her self praising alter ego syrup, or my own favourite [b]MOG [/b]that I've been stalking for months now even after he virtually dumped me, [b]TV01
  grin (and still, you don't see me submitting lick-your-shoes posts to everything he says). 

Really and truly, everyone has a right to their own opinion, but personally I see no purpose in a debate about Judas Iscariot. Where is the added value to the spirit?  Too much dead letter theological nothingness.
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by mrpataki(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2007
davidylan:

mrpataki, you sef see am? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i think say na only me.

Too much study is a weariness to the soul. The letter killeth but the spirit it gives life. Keep arguing about Judas and the unbelievers! grin grin grin

You know what David, while in my morning meditation this morning, this is exactly what I was thinking about. You said out what I got ministered to this morning.

Anyone can try and prove me wrong here, but most of the arguements here center on ENGLISH and COMPREHENSION!

mrpataki:

Am even beginning to loose great interest nowadays. But that does not mean I will not stop to harangue you blaba if you mess it up with me again!
If you check my earlier postings to babs787 on this particular topic, told him I was already loosing interest here. It has become more like I can preach better pass you and the sorts.

Not disparaging the efficacy of the word of God here, but rather I see it as we all easliy want to show off what acumen of the scriptures we hold in our folder, while others seek for sheer confrontations and back and forth arguements like the likes of goodguy, TV01, and the leader of them all blaba787, it seems to me to be a futile exercise trying to explain to them the knowledge and true riches that abound in the scriptures.

We all know in parts and my sayings here are just in parts. But let no man hold my sayings as the true and honest point here. I have also fallen into such errors in the times past here, but I thank God for his grace.

The letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Any man that lacks understanding let him ask of the Father who freely giveth.
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by Backslider(m): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2007
@David and Pataki

Amen To that.

But we need to share scripture also Instead of watching Immoral pictures that corrupt the mind.

I will rather be here sharing my Idea of Scripture. We also should be challenge by GODLY THINGS.
I will want all of us to share scripture.

Please Dont Go brothers and sisters Dont be Offended.
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by trinigirl1(f): 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2007
mrpataki:

You know what David, while in my morning meditation this morning, this is exactly what I was thinking about. You said out what I got ministered to this morning.

Anyone can try and prove me wrong here, but most of the arguements here center on ENGLISH and COMPREHENSION!
If you check my earlier postings to babs787 on this particular topic, told him I was already loosing interest here. It has become more like I can preach better pass you and the sorts.

Not disparaging the efficacy of the word of God here, but rather I see it as we all easliy want to show off what acumen of the scriptures we hold in our folder, while others seek for sheer confrontations and back and forth arguements like the likes of goodguy, TV01, and the leader of them all blaba787, it seems to me to be a futile exercise trying to explain to them the knowledge and true riches that abound in the scriptures.

We all know in parts and my sayings here are just in parts. But let no man hold my sayings as the true and honest point here. I have also fallen into such errors in the times past here, but I thank God for his grace.

The letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Any man that lacks understanding let him ask of the Father who freely giveth.

mrpataki,

although i agree with you i have to state my objection to listing TV01 in the same category or even sentence as babsy787 and goodguy.  TV's posts carry a more spiritual and loving overtone, his motive is not  to just show off his knowledge and vocabulary, and he is almost always even tempered, even under extremely annoying circumstances, which I have always admired about him.  

There is a difference between christians having a religous debate for further clarifcation or a discussion to exchange knowledge and even correct erroneous beliefs, and antagonists who simply provoke people to submit their belief solely for argumentative and derisive reasons.

Which is one of the reasons I have never engaged in religous debate with muslims.  When I read some of the submissions from "christians" on those threads it makes me wonder.  It's very disappointing to say the least.

I believe we have all fallen for that on numerous occasions. There's a thin line at times.  However, guys like TV, TayoD and Analytical are long winded exemplars of healthy respectful boring (just kidding wink) christian debate, and I thoroughly enjoy reading their posts grin

If you doubt me, go see the Sole Authority of Pastors thread.
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by mrpataki(m): 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2007
@ backslider,
I am not offended.

@ trini_girl,
I can see why you support TV01, but let me state that am sorry mentioning names but I could not hide the disgust I felt when I saw goodguys post, most of his post have even been annoying though. Seems to be the re-incarnate of Reverend!

As to TV01, I know what I am saying!
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by mrmayor(m): 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2007
THE CASE FOR JUDAS AS ENABLER.

http://www.kurtsaxon.com/atheist003.htm
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2007
You see the futility in many of these so called "debates" when confessed unbelievers begin to "help us" analyse the scriptures. . .
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by mrmayor(m): 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2007
davidylan:

You see the futility in many of these so called "debates" when confessed unbelievers begin to "help us" analyse the scriptures. . .

Smile wink wink wink . Its a free world broda!!
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by trinigirl1(f): 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2007
@mrmayor

mrmayor said "I will complete my analysis of Judas later,"

Im not too sure Mr. Kurt Saxon would find your plagiarism amusing.

debate ke.
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by mrmayor(m): 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2007
trini_girl:

@mrmayor
mrmayor said "I will complete my analysis of Judas later,"
I'm not too sure Mr. Kurt Saxon would find your plagiarism amusing.
debate ke

thanks
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by trinigirl1(f): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2007
@mrmayor

oh i see you have now entered the link. well done, and you're welcome. wink
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2007
Where are those involved in this academic exercise? Perhaps things will get even more illuminated with the inputs of an atheist.
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by goodguy(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2007
mrmayor,

Thanks for bringing us back on track.

@ all. . So far, I have not seen anyone arguing on the case of Judas here, and I believe that's enough to make you realise that this is not a topic intended for any debate. I reiterate for the 3rd time, that this topic is intended for clarification, and to clear any misconceptions.

Now again, not david or trini_girl, the Bible scholars have attempted to clarify, and if/when shahan comes in again to chip in her 50 cents, and is subsequently applauded for it, we'll be accused of worshipping her.

Now I'm pleading with you guys again, please stick to the topic at hand. If you do not have anything to offer, please keep mute and allow those with insight to enlighten us; you'll probably learn one or two things.

Shalom.
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by trinigirl1(f): 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2007
goodguy:

Now again, not david or trini_girl, the Bible scholars have attempted to clarify, and if/when shahan comes in again to chip in her 50 cents, and is subsequently applauded for it, we'll be accused of worshipping her.

goodguy why are u so sore at david and me? are you still crying over being dealt with severely on the "What then happens to the unbeliever" thread? Is it because we sorted you out readily so much so that you had to take a break? come now, that's in the past.  be well.  smiley
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2007
goodguy:

mrmayor,

Thanks for bringing us back on track.
please keep mute and allow those with insight to enlighten us; you'll probably learn one or two things.

The above again strengthens my inner feelings that this topics mischievously stated as being for "clarification" and "enlightenment" are nothing but tools in the hands of folks who desperately seek recognition.
When we begin to thank avowed atheists for "bringing us back on track", and include folks who treat our christian faith with contempt as among those who have the "insight" to "enlighten" us on irrelevant topics such as Judas Iscariot then something is terribly wrong somewhere.

Again these are simply my oppinions that the "enlightened" members of this group are free to disregard.
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2007
goodguy:

@ all. . So far, I have not seen anyone arguing on the case of Judas here, and I believe that's enough to make you realise that this is not a topic intended for any debate. I reiterate for the 3rd time, that this topic is intended for clarification, and to clear any misconceptions.

Let's be sincere here for once. This topic is meant for clarification of what? That Judas betrayed Jesus or not? Should this be the focus of our christianity rather than the message of the cross itself?
Is Judas betrayal or not of any significance to our salvation?

What misconceptions does this "debate" clear? Has the person of Judas been a stumbling block to our salvation? What if indeed it is proven that Judas was not a betrayer (since we can now conclude from the misconception clearers here that not only the disciples but Jesus lied about Judas), does that change anything in the new testament? Why should we be so focused on a man who was not given any relevance by the early apostles?

goodguy:

Now this got me laughing! Bible "scholars" like mrmayor and his plagiarised atheist post are attempting to "Clarify"? grin grin grin grin
And since when did we begin to applaud people for being knowledgeable in the scriptures? Na wa o!
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by goodguy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2007
@trini_girl

I'm not sore at you and david at all.  It would have been a different case entirely if I had not made myself and the purpose of the thread clear from the onset.  You guys are only making a big deal out of this, and I wouldn't know exactly why.

@david,

davidylan:

The above again strengthens my inner feelings that this topics mischievously stated as being for "clarification" and "enlightenment" are nothing but tools in the hands of folks who desperately seek recognition.

First, it was a "futile academic exercise".  Now, that I made my intentions clearer, it's now "a tool for seeking recognition".  What your problem is with me, I really just can't fathom.

davidylan:

When we begin to thank avowed atheists for "bringing us back on track",

I don't know if mrmayor is an atheist, and his belief has got nothing to do with why I thanked him.  It's obvious why I did so, so please don't make a fuss over that.

davidylan:

and include folks who treat our christian faith with contempt as among those who have the "insight" to "enlighten" us

Are you referring to shahan and others?  They are the ones I was referring to, not what/who you're thinking.

davidylan:

on irrelevant topics such as Judas Iscariot then something is terribly wrong somewhere.

Several topics can be created out of Judas Iscariot.  If this one is irrelevant to you, I wonder why you're contributing to it, and why you're opposing those posting here.  Why is it so difficult for you to just ignore the thread?  I did not invite you or anyone here to tell me the kind of topic this is.

Please, either flow with the discussion or don't post at all.  It's as simple as that.  No one is debating here.

davidylan:

Let's be sincere here for once. This topic is meant for clarification of what? That Judas betrayed Jesus or not? Should this be the focus of our christianity rather than the message of the cross itself?
Is Judas betrayal or not of any significance to our salvation?

What misconceptions does this "debate" clear? Has the person of Judas been a stumbling block to our salvation? What if indeed it is proven that Judas was not a betrayer (since we can now conclude from the misconception clearers here that not only the disciples but Jesus lied about Judas), does that change anything in the new testament? Why should we be so focused on a man who was not given any relevance by the early apostles?

You see, this is the more reason why I still regard shahan far higher than you and your crew.  She came in here, made a post without unnecessary queries, she left and everyone gained something.  If you bothered to read carefully the note expounding the topic, you'd see the actual essence of this topic.  I do not owe you any explanations.

davidylan:

goodguy link=topic=44339.msg970054#msg970054 date=1174164507:

Now this got me laughing! Bible "scholars" like mrmayor and his plagiarised atheist post are attempting to "Clarify"? grin grin grin grin
And since when did we begin to applaud people for being knowledgeable in the scriptures? Na wa o!

Come of it David.  I know you can do better than this.  Rather then misrepresent my post, you should have asked me to clarify.  "Bible scholars" there was serving as a qualifier for both you and trini_girl.  Read it again, if you care.

BTW, thanks for successfully derailing this thread, without making any relevant post.  Thank you very much.
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2007
goodguy:

You see, this is the more reason why I still regard [b]shahan higher than you.[/b] She came in here, made a post without queries, she left and everyone gained something. If you bothered to read carefully the note expounding the topic, you'd see the actual essence of this topic. I do not owe you any explanations.

Abeg o!! This is not a war of whom you regard higher than the other o. . . Do you think i give two figs how you regard me? grin grin grin
Abeg you are free to "regard" and "adore" whom you please.

goodguy:

BTW, thanks for successfully derailing this thread, without making any relevant post. Thank you very much.

You are very welcome! cheesy
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by trinigirl1(f): 2:03am On Mar 18, 2007
@ goodguy

I won't expect either shahan or her alter syrup to be here anytime soon after all, she now has matrimonial duties to fulfill, or did you not know.  Sharpen your eyes and you will see more my brother.

I'm very concerned about a person who not only posts and refers to her alter, but returns 2 1/2 hours later to congratulate that alter on a job well done.   grin

syrup (f) said
@shahan,

Very interesting rejoinder. I'm quite amazed, and your diction is inspiring.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shahan (f) replied

@syrup,

Phew! How did I miss you online earlier? Please come back and make us smile with some of yours - I've been really challenged as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

funny girl. grin
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by spoilt(f): 4:01am On Mar 18, 2007
judas is like a lot of friends i know. will plant a knife deep in your back to the hilt for personal gain.definitely a betrayer!
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by syrup(f): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2007
@trini_girl,

Thank you so very much for making me the very same person as shahan. I guess you're not the first to have thought so; and there's no harm in it, afterall you were only expressing an "observation".

However, let me state categorically that I am NOT the same person as shahan. I don't know the best proof you want for that; but if this will be of any help, here's an email I sent to my "alter" nearly a forthnight ago:

Hi 'shahan',

I was wondering if you're in Abuja at the moment and thot we could meet up. Been following your write ups and simply love the way you articulate your persuasions. Lol. Many on the forum are beginning to wonder if we're the very same person; perhaps we should keep them going?

I'm presently in Maitama. And if you're not too busy, then we could meet up soon?

Cheers

That email was sent on the evening of March 6th; but I haven't received a reply from her. The next morning 7th, I travelled impromptu with my husband to Lagos; and so did not have the time to make any responses to some of the other issues awaiting my responses to them.

For instance, I was going to reply to Bobbyaf's post on Hell Fire: A Twisted Truth Untangled; and to babs787's on The Holy Bible And Prophet Muhammed. When I checked the threads later, I found to my delight that shahan had addressed most of the issues in reference to Bobbyaf's; although she did not do so in babs787's.

Further, here are a few things you should bear in mind:

(a) shahan claims to have been a muslim - and her posts in debating muslims are almost persuasive that she was: whereas, I have never been a Muslim at all.

(b) shahan is not yet married (at least, to the best of my knowledge); whereas, I got married late last year to a Nigerian from the East (Igbo).

(c) I was on Nairaland long before shahan showed up; if I were the same person, what would be the point of assuming another username to get praised on the Forum?

(d) shahan and I had/have different stances in some issues, such as in the Pastor Chris Oyakhilome thread. There, shahan (in my opinion) was directly accusative; whereas, I questioned the criticism against Pastor Chris (even though I may have been wrong and many rejoinders actually said so).

(e) I showed appreciation to several Nairalanders including TayoD, Analytical and gbade. x - would I also be all these people, by the same theory you devised?

Once again, I thank you so very much for your "observation"; and it is inconsequential if shahan shows up another 2 1/2 hours to react to this. I simply wanted to open your eyes to what you didn't see; and yes, I appreciate the well-articulated rejoinder by goodguy to this petty "observation".
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by goodguy(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2007
@trini_girl,

I really don't know why you're doing this to yourself, and I don't know what you're hoping to gain out of all these (if at all you're right).  I wanted to clear up this issue of shahan and syrup myself, but syrup herself has already done perfect justice to that.

Just to add some more to the differences:

To the best of my knowledge,

# syrup does not seem Nigerian to me, whereas shahan is a full-blooded Yoruba lady from South-West Nigeria.

# shahan is currently in Wales as I type, while syrup is busy enjoying herself in the FCT, Nigeria.

Regards.
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2007
adoration is a good thing. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by goodguy(m): 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2007
davidylan:

adoration is a good thing. cheesy cheesy cheesy

. . . only when it's for a good cause. wink
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by babs787(m): 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2007
@goodguy,

I myself thought that both (shahan & syrup) are the same being until I recently got to know everything you need to know about Shahan.

Honestly, if you have been reading their posts, you would have noticed that they wrote almost in the same style, sentence construction, diction etc.

Finally, to baby trinity, Shahan is different from Syrup. Get that straight. cheesy cheesy

Syrup, dont mind them, its called adoration. I wish I could be mistaken for Shahan or Syrup so that my head will be swelling up.
Re: Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? by batu: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2007
babs787:

@goodguy,

I myself thought that both (shahan & syrup) are the same being until I recently got to know everything you need to know about Shahan.

Honestly, if you have been reading their posts, you would have noticed that they wrote almost in the same style, sentence construction, diction etc.

Finally, to baby trinity, Shahan is different from Syrup. Get that straight. cheesy cheesy

Syrup, don't mind them, its called adoration. I wish I could be mistaken for Shahan or Syrup so that my head will be swelling up.

Ok now,
I have been reading the accusations and counter accusations of adorations and jealousy and actually finding it funny, until blabs707 came on the scene. Guys, lets chill and be at peace. Ok, it's good to admire another person whose inputs add knowledge; as human beings, we are always attracted to somebody with something we admire.

BTW, @blabs727 or whatever, if you "want to be mistaken for shahan or syrup", then you will have to seriously brush up on the 'depth and breadth' of your inputs; otherwise the ONLY person you wil be mistaken for is Alhaji Adedibu of Ibadan Guess why, bro! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christians: Where Is Heaven Located? / The Bible God Was An Alien Astronaut - Nothing More / In What Year Was Jesus Born?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.