Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,387 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% (45694 Views)

Governor Ganduje Slashes Political Appointees' Salaries By 50% / Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official / Debt Forces Nigeria Out Of 90 World Organizations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
edimolu2:

A.K EH EH GUNSHOT!cheesy gbagaun gbagaun weh don sir!

hahahahahahha, yet another futile attempt in massaging a depeleted ego! you go tire!

Mr gbagaun lord, i have no business whatsoever with the time you respond , or how fast, you are the one who whines like a silly biitch and cries foul about one taking too much time to respond to a never-do-well like you!

what i enjoy doing is taking a piss on your credibility!cheesy

Intelligence and wisdom are strangers to you. Don't you know it takes someone credible to discredit someone else?

Nairaland's foremost unlettered wally. You're a clown at best and demented sociopath at worse.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
BadBradley:

Another boring repeated fiction.

Looking over my Nairaland life, the only connection i have with you is that ALL 3 GIRLS YOU HAVE EXPRESSED LOVE FOR are my offline personal "friends".

One even told you point blank when you wooed her that she was into me.

Is this why you're stalking me, abusing me and crowding my mentions. You think you will get yourself some pussy with this technique? .

Omo, get ready for more tramadol and cannabis. You will smoke your frustrations to a new pitch soon enough!

Funny fact is that you're hustling for girls I Nairaland like some drunken marooned pirate and at the same time suffering from erectile dysfunction.

If your madness is traceable to your bloodlines, then you must be suffering a cuss place on your father's seeds for impregnating your mother without fulfilling any traditional rites.
aaaarrrrrtgghhhhh, very boring recycled jargons againcheesy

Are you not shameless? a 40 year old like you crying all over nairaland threads screaming in your loudest voice, eddy is after the girls you want?

truth is, if you were really a baller, you won't be obsessed with sniffing 17 year olds panties!
you have always showed signs of being confused starting from when you were birthed till this very moment!cheesy

It baffles me to see an unmarried fool like you being happy to have teenagers as friends offline and still boast about it! no wonder your travelling to anambra for an imaginary Bleep was a futile effort!

God bless that girl...who wants to associate with an ugly broke adult who laces a yellow belt on a cutlass tie, one whose fashion sense is zero!cheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
lezzGoat aka badbradley aka postmann, God will punish you if you run from this brawl, if you claim busy it shall never be well with you, you called me out, now am ready to deal you so much blows that will land you deader than a cold corpse!cheesy

Your recycled hogwash is becoming tiringly-boring, can't you spring up new diss words? is your brain phlegm infested that you would shut type the same thing over and over again like a sozzled-idiot!

i keep imagining how one mind can possess this high level of mind-numbing traits, one who thinks a dot connotes cowardice, you have never been found to be among intellectuals, you lack the brains or the talents!

your disses are so weak, which is why you have refused to take the bait of challenging me on FP, yea i get the fear, sometimes i get scared of me too....stupid wânkercheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
postmann:

Intelligence and wisdom are strangers to you. Don't you know it takes someone credible to discredit someone else?

Nairaland's foremost unlettered wally. You're a clown at best and demented sociopath at worse.
one who has a dilapidated brain tends to school me in english, you are a bastardized son of whôrish momma, one who doesn't know what compound nouns meant, one who foolishly used the word rutt wrongly!

Your education is but a total waste, people like you are the ones disgracing our country as a whole, you make even the most obvious mistakes , but what irritates me the most his how you argue ignorantly this making an outright foool of yourself!

olodo burukucheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
postmann:

I think your journey to outerspace was cut short. Not enough time to still diss. Even this one is another nibble from lezz appetizing diss.

The only profitable thing left for you is to climb into your waiting coffin.

will yhu kip qwayet:grin
At the slightest opportunity, your brain purges out numbing and moronic words!

your brain cannot only be filled with sawdust, lai lai,..cotton wool has to be includedcheesy

what will this monkey not say to massage his already stained credibility!

pedophilic-retârdcheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
edimolu2:
lezzGoat aka badbradley aka postmann, God will punish you if you run from this brawl, if you claim busy it shall never be well with you, you called me out, now am ready to deal you so much blows that will land you deader than a cold corpse!cheesy

Your recycled hogwash is becoming tiringly-boring, can't you spring up new diss words? is your brain phlegm infested that you would shut type the same thing over and over again like a sozzled-idiot!

i keep imagining how one mind can possess this high level of mind-numbing traits, one who thinks a dot connotes cowardice, you have never been found to be among intellectuals, you lack the brains or the talents!

your disses are so weak, which is why you have refused to take the bait of challenging me on FP, yea i get the fear, sometimes i get scared of me too....stupid wânkercheesy

You call this a brawl, you cursed elf from a family of Incestuous bastards.

You're being fùcked from all entry points. You rant like a bitch each time i drove my phalus into your numb anus and take you on bumpy ride.

You offer little resistance as you collapse helplessly to my brutal assault. Demented psycho.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
badbradley aka postmann aka chrisley

it is obvious you lack the mental wherewithal to carry on this course with me, i will make you question why you should have never been birthed!

I would have loved to assume the aforementioned three monikers to be three different persons, but having to think that edimolu has been keeping 3 faggôts glued to this page waiting for his mention like sozzled-iidiots is really appalling,i don't wanna believe three people can be this shameless, so instead i won't be fooled, it is just one pathetic and demented sociopath who has no life beyond NL, one who has more monikers than sense, a sex starved schizophrenic patient!cheesy

When you make your clap back , i always sense your tensed nerves, your sweaty palms, and aggravated nervousness, all you do is put pressure on words, you have become so glued to the aura of being foolish that it has reflected in your thinking mannerism!cheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
postmann:

You call this a brawl, you cursed elf from a family of Incestuous bastards.

You're being fùcked from all entry points. You rant like a bitch each time i drove my phalus into your numb anus and take you on bumpy ride.

You offer little resistance as you collapse helplessly to my brutal assault. Demented psycho.

A.k eh eh! GUNSHOT ( in akon's voice)..gbagaun lord , please bring your blunder ridden gibberish down a notch, not everyone has a militant head like yours!cheesy

Am being fûcked by who? perhaps you forget that not everyone gets fûcked like your whôriing mother!

Your mother was the most shameless biitch to have ever lived, she was never satisfied , she always liked it rough even when her pussy walls became lump and swollen from brutal diick manifestation, she still did not give up whôring!D

her death was a relief to your family, she was neither celebrated nor buried, her corpse was left and ignored for the vultures to feast on!

Now you come online to claim your mamma was a rare gem? you must be high on fresh cannabis to think any reasonable mind would believe you!cheesy ode
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
edimolu2:

aaaarrrrrtgghhhhh, very boring recycled jargons againcheesy

Are you not shameless? a 40 year old like you crying all over nairaland threads screaming in your loudest voice, eddy is after the girls you want?

truth is, if you were really a baller, you won't be obsessed with sniffing 17 year olds panties!
you have always showed signs of being confused starting from when you were birthed till this very moment!cheesy

It baffles me to see an unmarried fool like you being happy to have teenagers as friends offline and still boast about it! no wonder your travelling to anambra for an imaginary Bleep was a futile effort!

God bless that girl...who wants to associate with an ugly broke adult who laces a yellow belt on a cutlass tie, one whose fashion sense is zero!cheesy

Edimolu is after the girls I want? Naaaah.

Edimolu is being rejected by the girls who are mine and he's lashing out against me from frustrations.

The way you lie is just another documentation of your mother's virtues or lack thereof.

You are being rejected by these girls. She even told you your jokes were as dry as your mama's kint and you said you would go look for another joke grin grin grin grin grin

You not only steal disses to impress your superiors, you rape Google to impress girls .

Editramadol!!! What a mutant-loser. www.nairaland.com/attachments/6988824_screenshot20180417192723_jpegfba5688f9f35521d7c7e5139498c076e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
edimolu2:
badbradley aka postmann aka chrisley

it is obvious you lack the mental wherewithal to carry on this course with me, i will make you question why you should have never been birthed!

I would have loved to assume the aforementioned three monikers to be three different persons, but having to think that edimolu has been keeping 3 faggôts glued to this page waiting for his mention like sozzled-iidiots is really appalling,i don't wanna believe three people can be this shameless, so instead i won't be fooled, it is just one pathetic and demented sociopath who has no life beyond NL, one who has more monikers than sense, a sex starved schizophrenic patient!cheesy

When you make your clap back , i always sense your tensed nerves, your sweaty palms, and aggravated nervousness, all you do is put pressure on words, you have become so glued to the aura of being foolish that it has reflected in your thinking mannerism!cheesy

You still never learn that one of the reasons you're losing this your revenge mission is because you're tagging others as me.

Ok, keep on being a mad dog. That's the only way I like you honestly.

Now here's one of my intelligent girls telling me she can even send your chats offline to me. This is a girl you wet the floors of Nairaland with your drooling saliva and hanging tongue like a thirsty dog trying to woo.

But she tells me you're an uncouth dog. A desperate sex-starved idiot.

No wonder you're so pained. You're dead. And you're without shame. If I get disgraced like this. I will deactivate and walk away.

Your mother failed where it mattered most: to raise conscientious humans. www.nairaland.com/attachments/6988859_screenshot20180417193119_jpegdd60bd19220369051fd6c49901c0baac

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2018
edimolu2:

A.k eh eh! GUNSHOT ( in akon's voice)..gbagaun lord , please bring your blunder ridden gibberish down a notch, not everyone has a militant head like yours!cheesy

Am being fûcked by who? perhaps you forget that not everyone gets fûcked like your whôriing mother!

Your mother was the most shameless biitch to have ever lived, she was never satisfied , she always liked it rough even when her pussy walls became lump and swollen from brutal diick manifestation, she still did not give up whôring!D

her death was a relief to your family, she was neither celebrated nor buried, her corpse was left and ignored for the vultures to feast on!

Now you come online to claim your mamma was a rare gem? you must be high on fresh cannabis to think any reasonable mind would believe you!cheesy ode
You should be cautious when talking about mothers because you had one from whose stench-trench (pusśy) sprang all the troubles of your life.

Her pušsy served as the village sperm ban where every drunk came and deposited the unspent desire of their lustful cravings.

They had her at every turn; by the village stream, down the foothill leading to the village square, in the market where she deliberately closed late to get a penile snack before coming home to your dad, even in the thick bush where the dry leaves from the trees served as cushion while she takes hard poundings to the rustling of the leaves bearing witness to her whoredom.
grin grin grin

Yeah, she was that cheap. A simple roasted yam and palm oil was enough to lure her to a stranger's bed. As her wrapper dangles loose from her waist, revealing two droopy breasts pulling downwards in obedience to the gravitational indictment of her whoredom.

Her pussy was like the famous Benin Ring Road. There was no dick size too big for her, neither did she ever turn down the sexual advances of those who came round her.

That's why she was rape-murdered by your uncle who couldn't bear the shame of her sexual immodesty.

Her pusšy was far from ready. It was as dry as an abandoned pipe as the sheer horror of rape sent shivers down her spine, depleting all her sex hormones.

Your uncle got down to business; excavating her stench-trench like a hoe tilling a hard ground. He bore through her pusśy wall, leaving gut-wrenching bruises in his wake with spurt of semen jetting out of his dick, hitting deep into her womb.

Even at her lying-in-state, his sperm were still alive in her, dissolving slowly into her cadaver, bearing the mark of his conquest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 8:10am On Apr 18, 2018
postmann:

[b]You should be cautious when talking about mothers because you had one from whose stench-trench (pusśy) sprang all the troubles of your life.

Her pušsy served as the village sperm ban where every drunk came and deposited the unspent desire of their lustful cravings.

They had her at every turn; by the village stream, down the foothill leading to the village square, in the market where she deliberately closed late to get a penile snack before coming home to your dad, even in the thick bush where the dry leaves from the trees served as cushion while she takes hard poundings to the rustling of the leaves bearing witness to her whoredom.
grin grin grin

She was that cheap. A simple roasted yam and palm oil was enough to lure her to a stranger's bed. As her wrapper dangles loose from her waist, revealing two droopy breasts pulling downwards in obedience to the gravitational indictment of her whoredom.

Her pussy was like the famous Benin Ring Road. There was no dick size too big for her, neither did she ever turn down the sexual advances of those who came round her.

That's why she was rape-murdered by your uncle who couldn't bear the shame of her sexual immodesty.

Her pusšy was far from ready. It was as dry as an abandoned pipe as the sheer horror of rape sent shivers down her spine, depleting all her sex hormones.

Your uncle got down to business; excavating her stench-trench like a hoe tilling a hard ground. He bore through her pusśy wall, leaving gut-wrenching bruises in its wake with spurt of semen jetting out of his dick, hitting deep into her womb.

Even at her lying-in-state, his sperm were still alive in her, dissolving slowing into her cadaver, bearing the mark of his conquest.[/b]

@ last paragraph, na wah oh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 8:20am On Apr 18, 2018
BadBradley:

@ last paragraph, na wah oh grin

Morning bro!

grin grin grin

Screenshot evidence bearing truth to the shameless hussler rejected once again by another lady who finds this edimolu lad a gameless hippopotamus.
grin grin grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 8:29am On Apr 18, 2018
postmann:

Morning bro!

grin grin grin
Heheheheehe, morning edi-killer! grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
postmann:

You should be cautious when talking about mothers because you had one from whose stench-trench (pusśy) sprang all the troubles of your life.

grin grin grin

Yeah, she was that cheap. A simple roasted yam and palm oil was enough to lure her to a stranger's bed. As her wrapper dangles loose from her waist, revealing two droopy breasts pulling downwards in obedience to the gravitational indictment of her whoredom.

Your uncle got down to business; excavating her stench-trench like a hoe tilling a hard ground. He bore through her pusśy wall, leaving gut-wrenching bruises in his wake with spurt of semen jetting out of his dick, hitting deep into her womb.

Even at her lying-in-state, his sperm were still alive in her, dissolving slowly into her cadaver, bearing the mark of his conquest.
pluuueeeeessss, spare me this boring escapade, is there anything you could tell me about your mama that i don't already know?

keep the story to yourself, no matter how hard you try to sugar coat it, it is what it is!

YOUR MOTHER DIED A WHÔRE cheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
edimolu2:

pluuueeeeessss, spare me this boring escapade, is there anything you could tell me about your mama that i don't already know?

keep the story to yourself, no matter how hard you try to sugar coat it, it is what it is!

YOUR MOTHER DIED A WHÔRE cheesy

Even in your pretence you still sound whack! You have to stand on your feet at my sublime, narrative potency, bring your mother's undistinguished earthly sojourn in HD clearity.

That's a gift missing from your bloodline.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
@ edimolu edimolu2 You don't even know the circumstances behind your birth. It was a photo-finish between your father's sperm and the village wresting champion's in the race to fertilizing your mother's egg...
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
BadBradley:

Edimolu is after the girls I want? Naaaah.

Edimolu is being rejected by the girls who are mine and he's lashing out against me from frustrations.

The way you lie is just another documentation of your mother's virtues or lack thereof.

You are being rejected by these girls. She even told you your jokes were as dry as your mama's kint and you said you would go look for another joke grin grin grin grin grin

You not only steal disses to impress your superiors, you rape Google to impress girls .

Editramadol!!! What a mutant-loser.

BadBradley:

You still never learn that one of the reasons you're losing this your revenge mission is because you're tagging others as me.

Ok, keep on being a mad dog. That's the only way I like you honestly.

Now here's one of my intelligent girls telling me she can even send your chats offline to me. This is a girl you wet the floors of Nairaland with your drooling saliva and hanging tongue like a thirsty dog trying to woo.

But she tells me you're an uncouth dog. A desperate sex-starved idiot.

No wonder you're so pained. You're dead. And you're without shame. If I get disgraced like this. I will deactivate and walk away.

Your mother failed where it mattered most: to raise conscientious humans
he- goatcheesy he barrages my mention yet again with the same moronic utterancecheesy

Always scampering away like a whipped dog, tails between legs anytime i put him on the spot!

Did i hear you mention me "deactivating my account for you? see this mumu subtly telling me to deactivate, hahahahahah, you would like that wouldn't ya?Easy bros, now your uncontrolled emotions are starting to torture your undisciplined mind! All you do is whine how bitterly unfair life has treated you!

You seem to be labouring under the delusion that your words serve meaning or pose any threat? you dare accuse me for what exactly? that a girl blocked me? is that even a diss? this is the kinda diss meant for kinders, which is i have this self pity for you!cheesy

so now she blocked me for sending a bc message? it is no longer because i asked for nude pictures? hahahahahaha, niccur, Do you now see how often you confirm being daft? you are the most confused and unbalanced ediaat i have ever crossed offline and online, what manner of adult are you? one whose brain releases gibberish faster than his honey mother cûms upon dik drilling cheesy

well i do not blame you, you have always remained foolish and will ever be, this is not the first time you would act so unintelligent, real guys know a girl would say just about anything to save face, a fact a real gee would know if he wasn't as dumb as you...that is your business to dealcheesy

what will this faggôt not say to seek validation, Truly speaking, i get it that you are One really sex starved ediat in reality, cos what better cliche explains why you keep getting orgasms that a 19 year old is your friend offline, what the fûck is my business with that na? Do you know how pathetic that sounds? sho oloriburuku ni e ni? cheesy what is all this rubbish na?

i have the greatest sympathy for you, it is sickening having to watch a 40 year old man keep lamenting on the same thing over and over again, it is understandable if you are past the age 40 and still unmarried, we have so many unfortunate people in your ilk waltzing around this forum, but they as hell differentiate themselves from you, have you ever sat yourself down to ask how many 40 year olds think being an e-warlord pays the bills!cheesy

You woke up this morning and the first thing that could cross your mind was to give me a mention?,ahhhhhh, don't you have purpose? are you so visionless and without inner direction that nairaland now defines your sole-existence? Am sure if your mother were alive today , you would be a reminder of why she should have aborted you and fed your incompleteness to the dogsgrin

you have never been wise about anything, and i sure as hell have your time now, unlike you, i attend to you at rest hours, you have and will always remain inconsequential, i have not a smidgen of respect for you, you are a worthless piteous soul, a burden to even your online cohorts, which is why whenever you give them a mention ,they ignore you like a plague!

men in your age group should be present in the business section or family section, but how can that be possible when all you do is to get obsessed with marrine's panties, sniffing and getting high on its odour fulfills all your desires as a man!cheesy wife you no get, pikin yhu never born, money you no get, no wonder you had to regard a 2000 naira power bank as a treasure and post it to shade another nairalander, you were made the fool immediatelycheesy

The whole world got to know the definition of poverty through your action, cos truly speaking, one has to hail from a very wretched family to think a power bank is an asset!

infact God will punish you, it is time for screenshots sef...i get ya time todaycheesy

broke biitchcheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
postmann:
@ edimolu edimolu2 You don't even know the circumstances behind your birth. It was a photo-finish between your father's sperm and the village wresting champion's in the race to fertilizing your mother's egg...
You always have this constant battle with yourself anytime you try engaging your brain,what did i just read? you aint giving this your all at all, you sound agitated and depressed ?

By the way, i noticed you quoted me as early as 8.01am, God! on a wednesday morning? joblessness at its peak choi, pray tell? are you ever busy?cheesy

you have never been able to tell the difference between dreams and reality, you dream more than the usual, for example you would wish your mother wasn't the condemned whôre that was stoned to death, but a dream has got no business with reality!cheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
postmann:

Even in your pretence you still sound whack! You have to stand on your feet at my sublime, narrative potency, bring your mother's undistinguished earthly sojourn in HD clearity.

That's a gift missing from your bloodline.
this bastard be using reverse psychology?

ogun kill ya father for therecheesy

hahahahahaha, see me see wahala ooo, niccur i control your emotions! just when i told you you had gone very soft, you had to send me a very piteous epistle, choi, that is the most pathetic cry for vindication i have ever seen and to use a blue font, just to prove to me you still got balls and wits! cheesy

Such mindless and thoughtless adult you are, your existence as a man should be a reminder of what one must never become, strings of misfortunes are always embedded in your words whenever you make a clapbackcheesy

fool at forty, oya complete amcheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
[s]
edimolu2:

he- goatcheesy he barrages my mention yet again with the same moronic utterancecheesy

Always scampering away like a whipped dog, tails between legs anytime i put him on the spot!

Did i hear you mention me "deactivating my account for you? see this mumu subtly telling me to deactivate, hahahahahah, you would like that wouldn't ya?Easy bros, now your uncontrolled emotions are starting to torture your undisciplined mind! All you do is whine how bitterly unfair life has treated you!

You seem to be labouring under the delusion that your words serve meaning or pose any threat? you dare accuse me for what exactly? that a girl blocked me? is that even a diss? this is the kinda diss meant for kinders, which is i have this self pity for you!cheesy

so now she blocked me for sending a bc message? it is no longer because i asked for nude pictures? hahahahahaha, niccur, Do you now see how often you confirm being daft? you are the most confused and unbalanced ediaat i have ever crossed offline and online, what manner of adult are you? one whose brain releases gibberish faster than his honey mother cûms upon dik drilling cheesy

well i do not blame you, you have always remained foolish and will ever be, this is not the first time you would act so unintelligent, real guys know a girl would say just about anything to save face, a fact a real gee would know if he wasn't as dumb as you...that is your business to dealcheesy

what will this faggôt not say to seek validation, Truly speaking, i get it that you are One really sex starved ediat in reality, cos what better cliche explains why you keep getting orgasms that a 19 year old is your friend offline, what the fûck is my business with that na? Do you know how pathetic that sounds? sho oloriburuku ni e ni? cheesy what is all this rubbish na?

i have the greatest sympathy for you, it is sickening having to watch a 40 year old man keep lamenting on the same thing over and over again, it is understandable if you are past the age 40 and still unmarried, we have so many unfortunate people in your ilk waltzing around this forum, but they as hell differentiate themselves from you, have you ever sat yourself down to ask how many 40 year olds think being an e-warlord pays the bills!cheesy

You woke up this morning and the first thing that could cross your mind was to give me a mention?,ahhhhhh, don't you have purpose? are you so visionless and without inner direction that nairaland now defines your sole-existence? Am sure if your mother were alive today , you would be a reminder of why she should have aborted you and fed your incompleteness to the dogsgrin

you have never been wise about anything, and i sure as hell have your time now, unlike you, i attend to you at rest hours, you have and will always remain inconsequential, i have not a smidgen of respect for you, you are a worthless piteous soul, a burden to even your online cohorts, which is why whenever you give them a mention ,they ignore you like a plague!

men in your age group should be present in the business section or family section, but how can that be possible when all you do is to get obsessed with marrine's panties, sniffing and getting high on its odour fulfills all your desires as a man!cheesy wife you no get, pikin yhu never born, money you no get, no wonder you had to regard a 2000 naira power bank as a treasure and post it to shade another nairalander, you were made the fool immediatelycheesy

The whole world got to know the definition of poverty through your action, cos truly speaking, one has to hail from a very wretched family to think a power bank is an asset!

infact God will punish you, it is time for screenshots sef...i get ya time todaycheesy

broke biitchcheesy

[/s]

Another north Korean missile fired waywardly into the Pacific, several miles off tangent.

This is just another hobby for me, taking time off from my afternoon and throwing some missiles your way, feeling supreme with my literal proficiency. My pen-manship brings me glory and fame.

But this is war for you. The war of saving your irredeemable image. This is a battle for your nairaland survival. And I'm all too pleased to announce the end of your e-life.

Daaaaannnnnmmmm!!! The sheer length of your thesis! You must be very stupid if you wrote all that for someone who's neither your teacher or your parent.

Unevoled piece of human junk!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
edimolu2:

this bastard be using reverse psychology?

ogun kill ya father for therecheesy

hahahahahaha, see me see wahala ooo, niccur i control your emotions! just when i told you you had gone very soft, you had to send me a very piteous epistle, choi, that is the most pathetic cry for vindication i have ever seen and to use a blue font, just to prove to me you still got balls and wits! cheesy

Such mindless and thoughtless adult you are, your existence as a man should be a reminder of what one must never become, strings of misfortunes are always embedded in your words whenever you make a clapbackcheesy

fool at forty, oya complete amcheesy

Reverse kini? There's nothing inspiring about you. My brain is always on cruising mode whenever we make this pretence of a duel.

You brake easily like kpekere. I never need to strike hard.

The girl that whooped your ass in school must be from my village.

You see, each woman from my kingdom is trained to subdue and crush an effeminate wuzz like you whenever they come across one.

And someone popped a drink in the name of your sex at your birth -- IT'S A BOY!!!! That was like shouting in vain celebration to an offside goal, only to see the ref's flag raised in defiance.

No, you're not a boy, never a man. You're an epicene schmutz. The dross from human by-product. You're the seminal culmination of all your mother's fùck buddies.

Next!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
postmann:
[s][/s]

Another north Korean missile fired waywardly into the Pacific, several miles off tangent.

This is just another hobby for me, taking time off from my afternoon and throwing some missiles your way, feeling supreme with my literal proficiency. My pen-manship brings me glory and fame.

But this is war for you. The war of saving your irredeemable image. This is a battle for your nairaland survival. And I'm all too pleased to announce the end of your e-life.

Daaaaannnnnmmmm!!! The sheer length of your thesis! You must be very stupid if you wrote all that for someone who's neither your teacher or your parent.

Unevoled piece of human junk!

mumu, it is unevolved, olodo that doesn't know what compound nouns are, the ignorant bastard that doesn't know pseudo-intellectual-dunce is a perfect example, see the fool separating the word penmanship, error of the greatest order, wetin man eye no go seecheesy

in all things, the only aggressive word you could sprout is the word "stupid", yet it took you almost like what? 14 lines?

Your story lulls me to sleep faster than telemundocheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
[s]
edimolu2:

broke biitchcheesy

[/s]

I read the first line : ( he barrages my mentions again..) and I crossed out the entire posts like nature crossed your DNA confirming you a sickle cell idiot needing tramadol to get the erection we all take for granted!

Omo why are you complaining about your mentions nah? Son of a stinking dead bitch! Aren't you a repugnant bastard?

You have been mentioning me since last year from thread to thread, even stalking me to this very thread as if I was the pastor who didn't advise your dick-convulsive mother to check your daddy's genotype before spreading her stretchmark-besieged thighs for your dumb father to lay on?

Now you're yapping about mention. May your mother's corpse be exhumed by a storm and her malnourished corpse serve as food to sharks in the Atlantic!

Bastard!! Have I ever mentioned a non-entity like you on Nairaland except I get your maniacal and frustrated mentions because you were rejected like a roach?

I'm the one that keeps interrupting your everyday thoughts so you need to come look for me in NL when tramadol fails to give you a high.

Frustrated human filth.

Your existence doesn't matter. You give me a mention, and if I'm ready,you get a proper beating.

Now see a girl you were dying for like a salivating dog, discussing your frustrations with me offline. How painful.

Useless waste of maternity soap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
postmann:

Reverse kini? There's nothing inspiring about you. My brain is always on cruising mode whenever we make this pretence of a duel.

You see, each woman from my kingdom is trained to subdue and crush an effeminate wuzz like you whenever they come across one.

And someone popped a drink in the name of your sex at your birth -- IT'S A BOY!!!! That was like shouting in vain celebration to an offside goal, only to see the ref's flag raised in defiance.

No, you're not a boy, never a man. You're an epicene schmutz. The dross from human by-product. You're the seminal culmination of all your mother's fùck buddies.

Next!

Shiooor!!!!! Hahahahaha! Editramadol done suffer.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
BadBradley:

Shiooor!!!!! Hahahahaha! Editramadol done suffer.

That's what we do, bro!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
BadBradley:
[s][/s]

I read the first line : ( he barrages my mentions again..) and I crossed out the entire posts like nature crossed your DNA confirming you a sickle cell idiot needing tramadol to get the erection we all take for granted!

Omo why are you complaining about your mentions nah? Son of a dead stinking bitch? Aren't you a repugnant bastard?

You have been mentioning me since last year from thread to thread, even stalking me to this very thread as if I was the pastor who didn't advise your dick-convulsive mother to check your daddy's genotype before spreading her stretchmark-besieged thighs for your dumb father lay on?

Now you're yapping about mention. May mother's corpse be exhumed by a storm and her malnourished corpse serve as food to sharks in the Atlantic!

Bastard!! Have I ever mentioned a non-entity like you on Nairaland except I get your maniacal and frustrated mentions because you were rejected like a roach?

I'm the one that keep interrupting your everyday thoughts so you need to come look for me in NL when tramadol fails to give you a high.

Frustrated human filth.

Your existence doesn't matter. You give me a mention, and if I'm ready,you get a proper beating.

Now see a girl you were dying for like a salivating dog, discussing your frustrations with me offline. How painful.

Useless waste of maternity soap!
now the fool cries for vindication!

Did i know of your pathetic existence before you bumped into my mention like a visionless faggôt, cos i likened your moniker to death which in the actual sense was a compliment, but like a demented cow, who thinks he could harangue and harass anyone he sees online, you needlessly challenged me to an unnecessary brawl, choi ,the innocent me was even yet to know you were past the age 40 and with an ugly facecheesy

it shall never be well with you for playing the victim card, do you think i was joking when i said i will have this with you till you jesus comes? you have never succeeded in anything of worth till now, those beneath you have even excelled in places where you are shortcoming!

I begin to wonder how many pictures relating to me you have on your pathetic phone, that is one regard i have never given you, you are edimolu-obsessed ,you are a sociopathic slowpoke, your baboon face will never grace my phone, neither will your screenshots, i can't imagine bae going through my phone and witnessing your ugliness, you would bestow upon her a trauma she might not be free fromcheesy

you never know anything, i think it is time to do some picture trolling, watcha think? lets remind people of what we both look like? let me go dig up some dirtcheesy

olodocheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
edimolu2:

now the fool cries for vindication!

Did i know of your pathetic existence before you bumped into my mention like a visionless faggôt, cos i likened your moniker to death which in the actual sense was a compliment, but like a demented cow, who thinks he could harangue and harass anyone he sees online, you needlessly challenged me to an unnecessary brawl, choi ,the innocent me was even yet to know you were past the age 40 and with an ugly facecheesy

it shall never be well with you for playing the victim card, do you think i was joking when i said i will have this with you till you jesus comes? you have never succeeded in anything of worth till now, those beneath you have even excelled in places where you are shortcoming!

I begin to wonder how many pictures relating to me you have on your pathetic phone, that is one regard i have never given you, you are edimolu-obsessed ,you are a sociopathic slowpoke, your baboon face will never grace my phone, neither will your screenshots, i can't imagine bae going through my phone and witnessing your ugliness, you would bestow upon her a trauma she might not be free fromcheesy

you never know anything, i think it is time to do some picture trolling, watcha think? lets remind people of what we both look like? let me go dig up some dirtcheesy

olodocheesy

The degenerate fullblown retárd called edimolu/edimolu2 always types a 5000 word narrative any time he gets double slapped with facts plus diss. It is all reflecting the mental anguish he suffered therefrom. grin

You're nothing but a finger sport, dopey. Who really pays mind to the rants and mumblings of a psychologically destroyed low birth like you edimolu/zeelord who quarrel with 19-year-olds in Nairaland because they saw your froggy face and frustrated black suya burnt lips and plagiarised jokes and blocked you off on WhatsApp like you contacted some social viral disease able to be spread digitally?

Someone who stalks and impulsively mentions my moniker for a whole year is nothing but a grudging Bannerman of my excellent cyber-soldiering.

Beyond that, you're the living badge of my perfect swordsmanship! You bear the scars of battle and defeat I inflicted.

Do you remember how a jilted lover dumped and discarded like a thoroughly sucked out orange and thrown into a receptacle behaves?

She doesn't take no for an answer but keeps calling and calling, hoping to annoy you and drain your battery juice , because she just can't bear rejection and defeat.

That's what edimolu/edimolu2 aka zeelord has been reduced to.

He resorts to maniacal mentions to the point of derailing any thread he finds me. That's how hurt and tortured the emo-bitch is. That's how badly he wants to even out with me grin

That's the joy I have in making him unable to live with himself without quoting me.

And the conclusion I never stopped arriving at is:

Any woman who mothered a degenerate psycho like edimolu/zeelord should have a social decency lower than an alley prostitute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
postmann:

Next!
olodo, can you ever give a mention without releasing countless bullets?!cheesy

Well i like the meme, only if you were that serious and business minded in reality, but nah nah, you in your 3 by 3 face me i face you, staying glued to your phone awaiting my mentions and hoping i would reduce your torturecheesy

is this how all who have whôrish mothers behave?cheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
BadBradley:

The degenerate fullblown retárd called edimolu/edimolu2 always types a 5000 word narrative any time he gets double slapped with facts plus diss. It is all reflecting the mental anguish he suffered therefrom. grin

You're nothing but a finger sport, dopey. Who really pays mind to the rants and mumblings of a psychologically destroyed low birth like you edimolu/zeelord who quarrel with 19 year olds on Nairaland because they saw your froggy face and frustrated black suga lips and plagiarised jokes and blocked you off on WhatsApp like you contacted some social viral disease able to be spread digitally?

Someone who stalks and impulsively mentions my moniker for a whole year is nothing but a grudging Bannerman of my excellent cyber-soldiering.

Beyond that, you're the living badge of my perfect swordsmanship! You bear the scars of battle and defeat I inflicted.

Do you remember how a jilted lover dumped and discarded like a thoroughly sucked out orange and thrown into a receptacle behaves?

She doesn't take no for an answer but keeps calling and calling, hoping to annoy you and drain your battery juice , because she just can't bear rejection and defeat.

That's what edimolu/edimolu2 aka zeelord has been reduced to.

He resorts to maniacal mentions to the point of derailing any thread he finds me. That's how hurt and tortured the emo-bitch is. That's how badly he wants to even out with me grin

That's the joy I have in making him unable to live with himself without quoting me.

And the conclusion I never stopped arriving at is:

Any woman who mothered a degenerate psycho like edimolu/zeelord should have a social decency lower than an alley prostitute.

yaaaaaaawnnss, anything else, this time make it more interesting, you have become too lazy to come up with something of worth!cheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
edimolu2:

olodo, can you ever give a mention without releasing countless bullets?!cheesy

Well i like the meme, only if you were that serious and business minded in reality, but nah nah, you in your 3 by 3 face me i face you, staying glued to your phone awaiting my mentions and hoping i would reduce your torturecheesy

is this how all who have whôrish mothers behave?cheesy

Even a grotesque shapeless girl like optional with windswept legs disowned a gutter filth like you.

a serial loser who quarrels with every girl in Nairaland after establishing offline contact.

Drug addicted frustrated idiot. Seeing your life now, I know your mother will regret never terminating your life at its foetal stages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
edimolu2:

yaaaaaaawnnss, anything else, this time make it more interesting, you have become too lazy to come up with something of worth!cheesy
fool. Even a failure at pretence.

Grown up idiot with the emotional disposition of a menstruating teenage female. A magnet for failure and rejection.

And to think you never know when to quit as you had to scurry for more jokes online to get the endorsement of a girl cheesy grin grin

Low self-esteemed bastard!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply)

Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy / PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? / The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.