Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

"My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts (59597 Views)

Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Solidkay(m): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
ode.. have u done that yourself... broke fool

I can pay your salary if you're humble enough to start from where I started from.

2 Likes

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by okine4real: 11:50am On Apr 04, 2018
Iamkuttie:

Meanwhile...

*At Barca's Dressing Room*

Suarez: Man, Y'll see what Ronaldo did yestday?

Iniesta: That guy is a super human.

Dembele: How i wishe i can play with him!

Alba: Yes my brother, itz much better to play with him than against him, Pique will tell you more.

Pique: *eye him and hissed*

*Messi entered*

Rakitic: hey Messi, you saw that bicycle kick from Ronaldo yestday...??

Messi: Yeah i saw it, whats so special about it?

Coutinho: Hian, Messi...
For once forget the rivalry and appreciate whats good.

Messi: You guys should just stop the hype.
If you guys wan't me to score such goal times two, i will do that!!

All: Yeah, we want you.

*Few minutes Later...*

Messi: ...

I swear you they Mad.... I didnot even see that kind of pics coming.

2 Likes

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by laudate: 11:53am On Apr 04, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Nigerians are really a dull lot. Always drawing the wrong conclusions. There lesson to be learned here is not "I must be rich" but, "God please deliver me from foolishness"

Sina Peller will make me buy water for 3k ? I will like to see the jazz he uses.

Youth abroad discovering, inventing, advancing . The ones here take delight in drinking expensive water and buying overpriced phones.

Let me say it here straight up : If you use an iPhone (bought it, borrowed it, stole it, I don't care) and you earn less than 400k a month or you don't own your own land and house, there is something wrong with you.
The iPhone is not for the African market dumbo.

Oh my goodness.... I feel like dashing you 1,000 likes for this post. cheesy You are too much. cool

3 Likes

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by DavidEsq(m): 11:56am On Apr 04, 2018
Iamkuttie:

Meanwhile...

Alba: Yes my brother, itz much better to play with him than against him, Pique will tell you more.

*Messi entered*

*Few minutes Later...*

1 Like

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Gerrard59(m): 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
Solidkay:
Vanity upon vanity

Instead of wasting that kinda money, why not use it to feed the beggars on the highway.

It is not your money. You have no right to tell another how and why they should spend their money. How about you give out your foodstuff to hungry children since eating good food can be termed vanity?

@Post: Nothing wrong with selling bottle water at 3K. It is not your average bar along the road. You are paying for the location/service not the product.

5 Likes

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by maxdosh(m): 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Nigerians are really a dull lot. Always drawing the wrong conclusions. There lesson to be learned here is not "I must be rich" but, "God please deliver me from foolishness"

Sina Peller will make me buy water for 3k ? I will like to see the jazz he uses.

Youth abroad discovering, inventing, advancing . The ones here take delight in drinking expensive water and buying overpriced phones.

Let me say it here straight up : If you use an iPhone (bought it, borrowed it, stole it, I don't care) and you earn less than 400k a month or you don't own your own land and house, THERE. IS. SOMETHING. WRONG. WITH. YOU.

Please tell those dullards
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by prechbills1(m): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
lamentations of broke niggas.. see the way guys are wailing because of 3k undecided..SMH,, ,double your hustle and stop saying trash on nairaland.. the future is $$$

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Olawuyiamole: 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
Solidkay:
Vanity upon vanity

Instead of wasting that kinda money, why not use it to feed the beggars on the highway.

are you a beggar? Cos the beggar you always have with you.
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by mantosa(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
AK481:

The funny thing is that after audit, he might be running at a loss.

Club biz funny eh

I don't think he will. His expenses are literally electricity and security. Shina Peller is selling fantasy and fantasy sells.

2 Likes

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by sokera: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ignyte:

The IPhone thing was a trend when they were bashing Ambode for Clean Lagos. Every influencer tweeted it. Follow twitter trends bros
well I think she might be right , because she said she is testing her IPhone X , meaning she is using it for the first time , I am sure she just bought it this morning after the intimidation at the club ...

1 Like

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by hablink: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Iamkuttie:

Meanwhile...

*Messi entered*

*Few minutes Later...*

fvcktard Oshi loll

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Gerrard59(m): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
symbianDON:
I bet you...seriously minded wealthy people don't spend their monies carelessly! how can you buy table water N3,000?? for what na? it's not poverty mentality, it's foolishness. how many of the world's richest flaunt iPhones and G-wagons?

Symptoms of poor knowledge of economics.

You said serious minded wealthy people. Let's use Dangote as an example. Dude lives in Banana Island where the average house is more expensive than houses in Mayfair, London. Where the average restaurant will charge you at least 4K for a small plate of rice and bottle water could even be priced higher than Quilox. Is Dangote displaying foolishness for purchasing bottle water in Banana Island for 4K? If no, why should revellers be termed foolish for doing same in a club in VI?

4 Likes

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by HoneyBag: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
That Was Terrible
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by NonFarmPayrol: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
Iamkuttie:

like seriously

all this for a dry joke
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Gerrard59(m): 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Let me say it here straight up : If you use an iPhone (bought it, borrowed it, stole it, I don't care) and you earn less than 400k a month or you don't own your own land and house, THERE. IS. SOMETHING. WRONG. WITH. YOU.

Not your money. Why should it be your problem? For instance, there are persons who desire to reside in certain areas and they plan achieving their dream. That they desire to own a house does not mean they will get one anywhere. Tiwa Savage recently bought a house in Lekki, does it mean she could not have done same in Ketu? No. But I'm 99% sure she owned an iPhone before the house purchase.

So I ask, was something wrong with Tiwa Savage?

1 Like

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by PedroEastman: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
[quote author=Iamkuttie post=66421868][b]
Meanwhile...

*Messi entered*

*Few minutes Later...*

u funny die
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by chukzyfcbb: 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
3k on bottle water.

You see why I say its good todeal in luxury gadgets in Nigeria. Because we love to show off. Be it a Boutique, Club, Bar anything. Nigerians love to show off.

That's why celebrities will forever be buying fake because sellers will keep selling Chinese Knockoff to them at a very expensive price.

Keep buying overpriced item to feel among while Sellers like me will be laughing at your mumunity for being extravagant :-)

"Financial freedom my only hope, F.cuk living rich and dying broke" - Story of Oj By Jayz

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Heavance(m): 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
Iamkuttie:

Meanwhile...

*Messi entered*

*Few minutes Later...*

You no go kill person, you no well o.

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by agarawu23(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
mantosa:
Table water is 5k on weekends at Quilox. Weekdays 3k.

Shina Peller is freaking cashing out!
i know it's cool to enjoy your cash as people do say, but it's stupid to spend foolishly in the name of class

U will never see genuine hard working guys there cos no sane guy will work legitimately and buy bottle water for 3-5k. Dangote, bill gate, otedola and co won't buy it.

Yahoo yahoo boys and ritualist will definitely be their frequent customer.

3 Likes

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by chronique(m): 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
If true, then I'd never visit quilox cos I can't use my hard money to buy such.
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hahaha. Even before I bought my iPhone, I don enter Quilox na. But those were the days ...now babes don’t club no more. #TeamClubPillowDuvet
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Sagay212: 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
well some places are not meant for everyone. If their criteria is for you to have iphone 6 upwards and a car before you get access into their clubs, you have to obey or look for another place to spend your money. Nigerians can be very annoying sometime so you shouldn't blame the owner. If you allow just any kind of people enter the club, you'll discover that some just came there to take pictures, look for trouble or steal. The club is not a museum. Even museums need money for maintenance. If you go to a big club like quilox, you must be ready to spend. The owner is going to pay rent, salary, maintenance and other expenses.

If them no bounce people like that some crase people go just go there to go take pictures and useless the place and make it cheap. Nor be by force to go club. Most people who go there are actually rich guys. If you are not reach and you are forcing yourself to go waste money and pop champagne at night and drink garri in the money, na you sabi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by gracefoundmme(m): 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
Iamkuttie:

Meanwhile...

*Messi entered*

*Few minutes Later...*

oh God you just got me laughing like a Kid...
Nice combo ����
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by coolh3ad(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
agohmamuda:
Lies

She is telling nothing but TRUTH.....
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by coolh3ad(m): 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
Iamkuttie:

Meanwhile...

*Messi entered*

*Few minutes Later...*

**Yawns.**.. Messi has scored a bicycle kick before.. so how is this funny?

1 Like

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by ebby9z(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
Attention seeking hoe. It's only dumbasses that would believe this poo.
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Toide: 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
simijimi:
How many beggars have you fed?
. just like you knew what I was about telling him.
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by coolh3ad(m): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
ebby9z:
Attention seeking hoe. It's only dumbasses that would believe this poo.

Have you clubbed at Quilox? . If you have in the past, you will know she is saying the truth......
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by fimi: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ma own b say wetin she find go thr? Olosho na olosho
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
IAmSkinny:
Imagine the how this silly girl is idolizing money anyhow and you wonder why people are doing nasty things for money lately.

These days, trashy posts like this make FP effortlessly. I have a couple of educative and technological inclined posts here (https://www.nairaland.com/4421374/sensor-size-full-frame-vs) and the mods have refused to push it to front page. But seeing useless post like this hit FP?...... SMH

We are used to it bro, but your post not hitting front page is good atimes as trolls have taken over front page, if you want reasonable discussion, build up a network of followers and mention them, when you bring up a post.
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by edisoncash: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
simijimi:
How many beggars have you fed?
Good question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) / Nollywood Actress, Afrocandy Now Making Blue Films As Nollywood Movies [VIDEO ] / Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.