Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria (8849 Views)

More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Igboid: 1:49am On Apr 08, 2018
See who is talking about others giving them hate at first.
Who started the hate first? Perhaps, if you guys had not started the first coup that disrupted the peace and agreed independence settings of this country. We would have known who would have given hate first.
People who started hate by killing many other top-ranking Nigerian leaders and openly laughed at them to their face in the north are talking about others giving hate first. Smh.

This is thrash!

Before Nzeogwu coup, which Ademoyega was part of, and which was masterminded by Awolowo, Ndiigbo had been subject of hate speeches and even massacres by the North In Jos 1945, and in Kano 1953.

2 Likes

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Igboid: 2:00am On Apr 08, 2018
Besides, if you reason well, you would have known that a single mistake of a minute is enough to perish an entire generation and country. And some mistakes are just too costly and irreversible. You do not even need a whole day to make a mistake as a human that would destroy your life
Besides, If Ojukwu had not declared independence, Gowon would not have created any states and after power would be handed over back to civilian rule, we would have gone back to our regions.
Hope you can see how Igbos are the pioneer cause of all of Nigeria's problems?
First Nzeogwu, 2nd Ironsi, 3rd Ojukwu.

This again is why Nigeria would forever remain backward.

Why shouldn't Ojukwu have declared independence from a people who kept on massacring his people?

Gowon didn't create the abominations he called states out of zeal to create functional entities, but as a means to divide the East, which obviously failed, because if Gowon was sure it worked, he would have been open to the option of a plebiscite in the minorities areas.
Gowon won the war, and had Seven plus years to return things to the way they were before the first coup. But he didn't, he instead perpetuated himself in power and had to be forced out of power.
But somehow in a Nigerian twisted logic, how post civil war Nigeria turned out into a failed state, isn't Gowon fault, it's Igbos fault. grin

This same mentality is the mentality applied to explain away Buhari failures, by claiming that his inability to turn the country fortunes are GEJ fault. grin

I swear, Ndiigbo must be free from Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Igboid: 2:10am On Apr 08, 2018

If only you knew what evil plans the British had for northern minorities ehn, you will not utter trash with your mouth. All in the bid for administrative convenience, the British wanted to destroy the identity and existence of northern minorities. If not for our fighting back, you Igbos would have been more doomed and utterly voiceless in Nigeria today. Cos Hausa fulanis would have directly controlled more than half of Nigeria and share direct Neighborhood with you people. Then let's see if you Igbos who were conquered and ruled by Igalas in Nsukka and ruled by Benins in Anioma would have been able to defeat the Hausa fulanis who conquered parts of Jukun who conquered Igalas who ruled your own people in Nsukka.
Our people were able to wage the caliphate for almost a century.

That aside, during colonial rule, the British classified the entire Plateau under Bauchi emirate for instance, but our people rejected and broke out. In some areas, our fathers had to kill every fulani ruler sent to rule our areas, that was when it dawned on the British that some of us could never be under emirates and we were granted our own chiefdoms, yet, some were still dubiously manipulated under emirates.

The British denied the propagation of our native languages and radically promoted Hausa language as a lingua franca in our areas, infact, in some places like Southern Kaduna, it was so bad that almost all the towns were named in Hausa language, the indigenous names were destroyed.

Infact, if I start to list all the havocs that the British did to our people just for the sake of administrative convenience together with the north ehn, the entire nairaland would not be enough for me.
The fact that most of us do not cry of victimization and hatred from everyone always with victim mentality like you Igbos do, doesn't mean that we are not doing anything about it.

Most of Southern Kaduna for instance was under Emirate rule from Zaria not until 1992 and 2001, when they all broke up from Zaria rule with series of crisis. Today, they all have their own chiefdoms and rule themselves. Did you Igbos help them achieve that? No, they got it by themselves.

And I have a question for your blockhead. If we middlebelters have been enjoying one arewa since, why have we always been having fights with Hausa fulanis since before independence?

Go and check about the 1956 crisis in old Bauchi province. That was when it started.

This is your Own Cup of tea. The Igbo man cares not how you have been having it rough with your Arewa overlords, that's your bedroom matter to sort out, after all, you had no issue ganging up with your masters to March into Biafra to unleash death on us.

We would one way or the other, find a way to severe any connection with you and your Arewa overlords. You both can thereafter go sort ourselves out.

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Igboid: 2:21am On Apr 08, 2018
Teacher don't teach me nonsense. Most Itsekiris & Edo north people (Akoko edo axis) were against creation of the midwest region. They thought they had more in common under yoruba leadership than under Benin leadership and they voted against it, but the Aniomas, Urhobos, Binis et al who are majority supported and won.

Are you for real? Please!

More than 90% of Itsekiri people voted to leave the Western region.
Look at the Warri (Itsekiri votes) in the referendum result attached below

Afemai represents Akoko Edo, Etsako and Owan, and as you can see, more than 97% of them voted to leave the Western region.

It would appear you had been drinking too much from the stables of Yoruba media propaganda. grin
https://www.dawodu.com/omoigui22.htm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Igboid: 2:28am On Apr 08, 2018
The only thing I somehow remain thankful to Gowon for doing is the creation of Benue-Plateau state and other minority states which broke the majority groups hegemony over minorities in Nigeria.
Arewa hold over the middlebelt was entirely broken, not until your so called 'middlebelter' Babangida brought back the geo-political zones and brought back the middlebelt under the north as North-central.

Besides, If Ojukwu had not declared independence, Gowon would not have created any states and after power would be handed over back to civilian rule, we would have gone back to our regions.

This is the insincerity I speak of.

In one breathe, you claim state creation was bad, and you blamed not the one who created them, ie Gowon, the same one who refused to hand over power to civilians and return the political structures back to status quo, instead you blame Ironsi, Nzeogwu and Ojukwu for Gowon actions.

Then secondly, you claim to be happy with Gowon creation of states, and in this case, you accord the credit of state creation, which you now presented as good thing, to Gowon who created them, and not to Ironsi, Nzeogwu and Ojukwu, as you had earlier done.

You had created a scenario, where everything you perceive bad about Nigeria must be credited to Ndiigbo, while those you perceive to be good must be credited to non Igbos, and you expect Igbos to allow this your craft stand, as any attempt by them to debunk them is quickly termed hate messages and victim card playing. grin

2 Likes

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Igboid: 2:49am On Apr 08, 2018

So, who then were the people shouting GEJ till 2019 all over throughout 2014? Fulanis?
Majority of Igbos never talked about Biafra during GEJ's rule. It was after then that 'Biafra or death' chanting took over Igbo land.

Igbos always remained pro Biafra.
It was during GEJ era that a Biafran group attempted to hijack radio Nigeria Enugu, to broadcast about Biafra, and were arrested.
IPOB campaigned strongly against GEJ, telling Igbos to sit at home on election day, as NK described GEJ as a weak leader who was replaying Ironsi scripts with the North, and was bound to lose. That IPOB RB messages contributed to voters low turnout in the SE during 2015 elections.

Some of us were also secretly supporting GEJ, with hope that he would enable us gain the leverages that would aid our future push for secession from Nigeria.
Things like constitutional review that would make the Nigerian Union less strong , International airport , seaports , etc , were expected in return for his support.

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by knowledgeable: 4:06am On Apr 08, 2018
JikanBaura:

When igbo politicians are patriotic enough to their tribe and resign demanding your freedom , mass back-migration of igbos to their land. Dont your people see how it was done in other part of the world

Namdi Kanu igbos most influential son, Nigeria armies invade his house and he is nowhere to be found, surprisingly your igbos have kept quiet, you are no longer talking about him, no more agitating, you are now back into the system as wellers not soscestionist.
Wallahi igbos have surprised and dissapointed me, you betray Kanu, wallahi i was scare that you will burn Nigeria if anything happens to him.... Mtswwt just shame on you double face , I told myself to never take your tribe serious, just hope Kanu is still alive so he would learn a big lesson.

If it yoruba or Hausa people that want Nigeria devide the story will be different because they won't betray theirselves, their leaders like you.

Fool, don't your logic tells you that Igbos are wading through the jealous conspiratory forces of Yoruba/hausa/fulani to destroy their modern built properties all over the place with the slightest opportunities, and not because of fear.

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by whirlwind7(m): 6:15am On Apr 08, 2018
honeychild:

My dear nobody likes a braggart. Not even God.

Prov 6:16,17:
16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 17 [/b]A proud look [b],a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

Prov 8:13
13The fear of the LORD is to hate evil:[/b] pride, and arrogancy,[b] and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Asswipe has gone spiritual grin
Incredible! In other words, God hates your Igbo brethren, which translates to an open cheque for other people to hate them as well cheesy
Meehnn....Nigerians, or rather, the bulk of other non Igbos within the contraption called Nigeria, here's the question you all need to answer:

You all hate the Igbos. Even God hates the Igbos. You (and God) just can't stand their pride and arrogance. The Igbos realize this and pleads to be left alone, to forge their own nation and destiny, as they tried to do 50 years ago. But you, and the rest of Nigeria refused.

What do you then want??

You despise them, you can't stand them, yet you want them to coexist with you! What brand of malaria do you and Nigeria have that have defied every medication? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Nonaira3: 8:25am On Apr 08, 2018
Nowenuse:
[

Are you sure you are a mentally stable person? Were we the ones who asked the British to come down here to colonize and amalgamate us with you Igbos? See me see trouble oo.

And where did I mention you lots asked British to forge us to share a nation with you savages. I said sharing a nation with your lots corrupted our dear thriving leadership which in terms have us this worthless, backwards, pathetic excuse of leaders parading as "Igbo leaders".

Why did your Igbo leaders as at the time of independence not tell the British loud and clear that they needed their own country and would not be able in one Nigeria? Just like the founding fathers of Pakistan told the British clearly at Indian independence that a united India btw muslims & Hindus would never work and the British saw reasons with them and divided India by religion at independence.

Blame your fathers and not us. The north even rejected independence earlier but Zik came along and kept on begging for one Nigeria, till Sardauna accepted, hence we gained our independence later than Ghana?

And where did I deny that Zik was not a slowpoke that couldn't see his ass from his head. Training with the Whites was the WORST thing that happened to Zik. Zik wanted this shithole because his pan Africanism. He wanted to replicate the unity he saw in Europeans. His delusions about y'all negros ended up blinding him because He forgot that you negros, as correctly described by Europeans, are myopic and demonic to a hateful level. As long as you're not going up, you'll drag others down and repeatedly keep others in the worthless level you're in. It's a shame Zik did not bother to research why our ancestors intentionally avoided to interact with the rest of una excluding Akwacross tribes and for some Bini. Our ancestors were smart enough to avoid you lots like a plague and Zik was an incompetent fool for destroying that. Not one single Igbo would deny that hence the reason both Ojukwu and Nnamdi are both more respected in Igboland than he is. Sharing a nation with you incompetent negros was the worst thing anybody with half a sense would have made sure never happened.

Naive teenagers who know nothing.
Keep telling your ass that as long as it puts you to sleep. I know my people's history. I can give two bleeps about the rest of you shitholans history.

Besides, prior to independence, Igbo land was the most primitive of all Nigerian areas. In spite of the fact that you people were closer to the coasts. No Igbo civilization could match that of Kwararafa kingdom from present day middlebelt.
Is that right yet NRI kingdom have been identified by anthropologist to be the oldest kingdom in that shithole. The only kingdom where semi democracy was practiced even before Europeans came and taught the shit to una which you failing misery at. The only kingdom that, unlike you negros, saved slaves. The only kingdom that practiced modern day socialization where neighboring tribes and community were not forced to join them but did so, out of free will. When your ancestors were busy scratching their butt, Nri people were busy building and practicing what European had to teach you rats on how to do... Something you still failing MISERABLE at till this very day. Ironically, this is the fool quick to give the quote "teenagers who knows nothing.". It as appears you know nothing despite your age. Shameful. Old grandpa without wisdom. Imagine. Go and learn which tribe antropologist recorded to have the first dominated civilization in that shithole.

Hence, even the Igala kingdom that was subject to Kwararafa ruled Igbos in Nsukka axis for donkey years.
Infact till date, whenever the Attah of Igala land is celebrating his birthday or anniversary, you need to see the calibre of traditional leaders from Nsukka that pay homage in Idah! ........ I witnessed that in the last anniversary of the Attah. And you can imagine that Nsukka is one of the largest Igbo sub groups, if not the largest sef.

Chinese!!!!!! Una come see this fool who always talk about "teenagers with no knowledge". Come see the man with knowledge. I feel sorry for your brain. First of fool, the Nsukka were never under the rule of kwarafuna or whatever nonsense you just wrote. My God what rubbish. Nsukka Igbos traces their community to NRI kingdom. Secondly, the Nsukkas do not pay homeage to Idah or whatever rubbish you just wrote. Are you high? Seriously are you a heavy drug addict? III so your brain intact? My people actually have ancestry with Igala and we don't even pay homeage to Idah or whatever and you think Nsukka that don't claim heritage with them does. Are you okay in the head? Infact, there are multiple Enugu members on this forum, someone of whom are of Nsukka background.... Infact say when so we can cc them into this conversation and get direct starlet from the community in question.

Secondly old grandpa without wisdom, you are aware there are Igala communities in modern day Nsukka right? You do know that right? Or are you one of the fools that don't even know the tribal identity of the states in your shithole.

This why majority Anioma people and Rivers people and even down to Onitsha prefer to take pride in the Bini kingdom. Mind you, I was born, bred and currently living in Delta state. So I lived with your people and know how many of them take so much pride in the Bini kingdom.
grin grin grin. The so called "knowledgeable man" just stays displaying his lack of wisdom ewoooo. Fool you're talking to an Anioma. Next time research who the Bleep you're talking to before dragging bullshit out of your ass. The Anioma communities do not worship Bini. Never had in the past nor do we now. It's the Bini that continuously dragging us in their shits. Excluding the Ika, mostly, Agbor and Ndokwa name which Anioma group obsessed with Bini? Even within the communities that talks about Bini there's division. After all it was an Ika that dishes with the Bini story that brought out a statement from one of their past King where he started that Ika have nothing in common with Bini despite Bini repeated attempt to claim them. Hell last I checked, there's some ikas whom says they migrated from Nri kingdom. The same situation with Rivers igbo and onitsha. I'm very much convinced your head is not fully here.

Really, what did Igbos achieve pre-colonialism compared to what the Yorubas, Hausas, Binis, Kwararafans and Kanem-Bornus achieved? Osu caste system? grin

See pure illiterate displaying his pure stupidity. Worse, he's not even ashamed how much a fool he is despite his old age. Go and ask antropologists whom documented an Igbo kingdom was the oldest in that shithole likewise the first to create Bronze structures... Ironically, the shit you lots chest best about, they were already doing when your people were still scratching their ass.

So are you trying to say that pro- Biafra Igbo leaders would have won politics all over Igbo land if not for Inec? Or what exactly is your point?

Someone breakdown why this shithole is the most corrupt nation in Africa to this grandpa without wisdom. likewise, why their last election was listed the only corrupt free election they ever had despite their years in this shithole. I don't have time explaining common sense to someone that failed to gain wisdom despite all their years on this Earth.

[quote
Ojukwu formed APGA, how much did you people support APGA? Ok, let me agree that INEC rig the governorship elections, what about the state electoral commissions organized and run by Igbos alone? [/quote]

The state electoral commission goes through again? Remind us again who controls all political position in a state them come back and tell me how you think you made sense

People who never want to take responsibility but always blame others for their woes. Nonsense.

Oh you mean like you that blame Europeans for your shithole backwardness and your people ass licking to the North. I know you must be tired of your own nonsense. I don't blame you, I am too.

2 Likes

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by kernel502: 9:51am On Apr 08, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

It’s not even the victim mentality but the pride.

Is Chinese and Americans not proud people, do you hate them?

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by kernel502: 9:54am On Apr 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

I'm only stating the obvious.

The young man was feeling himself already so I had to enlighten him.. Igbos should act now before it's too late.

BTW you're one bright lady here I've observed. It's a pity others from your side can't observe decorum. They can't stay a single day without chestbeating

When nations advertise on CNN of there exploits, what do you call it?

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by knowledgeable: 10:31am On Apr 08, 2018
Alariiwo:
Truth be told, it's a sad development..

But then, Zik an Igbo man stood against the referendum clause, claiming he wanted one Nigeria by fire by force out of greed to rule over all other tribes.

The reason you didn't see reactions is cos you Igbos are the architects of your own downfall in Nigeria.

Still calling zik after 60 yrs plus, after you 've taken your pound of flesh against his people (Yorubas joined in genocide against Igbos). They now want to separate from you animals to avoid the exchange of hate daily on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Chinablack: 11:09am On Apr 08, 2018
if you ask most of Igbo haters in Nigeria why the hate they can't justify it but we the igbos know the reason just take election of president Buhari for example all the igbo fears predictions and accusations about him how many of them have not come to pass this is just one of the few reasons for the hatred how do you explain that what that so-called illiterate traders saw while sitting down intellectuals like wole Soyinkas from other tribes could not see it while climbing on iroko tree this is just one of examples of reason for the hatred it's instinctive igbo haters can not help themselves

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Nonaira3: 11:13am On Apr 08, 2018
Nowenuse:

For this SEDC bill that was rejected in the House of reps, I think the problem must have been a misconception on the parts of many who think that the bill was to be funded by the FG.
This was what was carried in the news. Some house of rep members argued that since Imo & Abia were beneficiaries of NDDC, hence there will be no need for another commission.
Well, the bill has scaled for second reading in the senate. Let us see what it would become of in the senate.

Oh story that touches the heart. Misconception that FG would foot the bill was the reason behind their rejection. Yep, go tell that to a one Niggerian deluded Igbo, he or she, would more likely believe that story. As for the bold, I already know what the outcome will be. It'll be rejected again. We know this shithole already and we know how you shitholans think.
BTW: thanks for letting us know how incompetent your house of reps are.

See who is talking about others giving them hate at first.
Who started the hate first? Perhaps, if you guys had not started the first coup that disrupted the peace and agreed independence settings of this country. We would have known who would have given hate first.
People who started hate by killing many other top-ranking Nigerian leaders and openly laughed at them to their face in the north are talking about others giving hate first. Smh.

Remind us again which year the FIRST recorded tribal killing occurred and which tribe were the victims? Tell us what smarked the killing of Igbo in 1945 and again in 1953 if not hate? I'm all ears.

As for the so called Igbo coup. You are aware that we are in 21 century where technology is feasible and where the names of the soliders that partake in the 1966 coup have been listed by the surviving actors of the coup?

Here's a list of the participants of the coup

Maj. Kaduna Nzeogwu (Igbo)
Maj. Adewale Ademoyega (Yoruba)
Maj. Emmanuel Ifeajuna (Igbo)
Maj. Timothy Onwuatuegwu (Igbo)
Maj. Chris Anuforo (Igbo)
Maj. Humphrey Chukwuka (Igbo)
Maj. Don Okafor (Igbo)
Capt. Ogbo Oji (Igbo)
Capt. Emmanuel Nwobosi (Igbo)
Capt. G. Adeleke (Yoruba)
Lt. Fola Oyewole (Yoruba)
Lt. R. Egbiko (Esan)
Lt. PM Okocha (Igbo)
Lt. Tijani Katsina(Hausa/Fulani)
Lt. O. Olafemiyan (Yoruba)
Capt. Gibson Jalo (Bali)
Capt. Swanton (Middle Belt)
Lt. Dag Warribor (Ijaw)
2nd Lt. Saleh Dambo (Hausa)
2nd Lt. John Atom Kpera (Tiv)
Capt. Ben Gbulie (Igbo)
Lt. Dimka

Oya let's count the amount of igbo in comparison to the the entire soliders that participated in that coup shall we 10 out of 22 soliders were Igbo but it was deemed the "Igbo coup" where Igbo soldiers killed leaders of other tribes and left alone the igbo leaders which in terms left to igbo civilians attacked by you Savage lots. I love how 12 soliders were intentionally left out of you shithole history until the day internet exposed it. Then again, I'm not shocked. Was it not how Arthur Unegbe (an Igbo) death, killed by an Igbo solider during the coup, was intentionally left out of your history by you shitholans until internet exposed it. I wonder why? Oh I know his death does not correspond with you lots hateful narratives of "no Igbo leader was killed by Igbos during the coup." Again, after all was it not you lots gave the narratives Igbos civilians laughed and mocked the North after the coup with a song and an image. When asked repeatedly for years to give evidence to back it up, especially the so called image and song; what we got in return after years of ignoring the request was an image made with Adobe Photoshop, a technology made years after 1966s (1988 to be precise and became accessible to public in 1990s funny enough) and a song made a year after the coup, which was not even about northerners nor was it sang by an Igbo. Funny, the Igbos in 1966s were time travelers according to shitholans. Take your rubbish story I repeat again to see one Niggeria deluded Igbo, he or she is more likely to listen to it.

Yes, parts of the middlebelt share boundary with the SW & SE, but the majority share boundary and have had more historical relationship with the north.
More excuses. More excuses. Fact remains, the middle belters licked the North ass. Fact!!!

Most importantly, the middlebelt was classified politically as north by the colonialists. So, for many decades, we all looked up to Kaduna for political direction. We opposed it in the Willinks commission of 1956, but the British never listened to us. What were we to do? Fight the British?

Point of correction, we were not benefiting from the One Arewa status quo, if we did, why did we tell the Willinks commission of 1956 that we wanted our own region?

If we did, why did we form our own political party called the UMBC (United middlebelt congress), which played opposition politics in the Northern region and even National politics? This party dominated politics in much of the middlebelt during the regional govt.
You might be a naive teenager, so, go and read up about that before spewing thrash here!

As usual, let's blame whitey. typical negro mentality Again, the startment stands when an opportunity presented itself for middle belters to pull themselves out of Northern Nigeria if that was their desire as you claim, funny enough they ran to Awera to forcefully drag the group bold enough to divide themselves out of Nigeria and out of Northerners anything. That alone defeat whatever excuses you write about middle belters ass licking North

What about the Tiv riots of 1966 against northern inclusion? Small boy who knows no history.

Do I look like I give two bleeps of the rest of you negros histoty?

Ok Okorocha was born in the north, what about Uzor Kalu? Amaechi? [quote]
Was it not recently after he was indicted for corruption that Kalu became a northern ass licker? Do you even understand the concept of "one to save his own ass." Call me when common sense gets to your head.
Oh now Amaechi is Igbo. Just love how you lots pick and choose when to call him Igbo. Laughable to say the least. Amaechi is Ikwerre and Ikwerre he'll be. Go take your nonsense about him to Igbos that sees Ikwerre as one of us cause I ain't one of them.

[quote]
Was Nzeogwu not also born in the north too? Did that stop him from killing northerners? Fake useless stories you people feed to your moronic masses in Aba.
Nzeogeu killed northerners due to the massive corruption that surfaced the politics of that shithole the second Europeans left you niggas in charge. That's a well known history. But like the typical niggas that too clannish, you lots immediately saw tribe. Hilariously enough, what he tried to save you lots from is exactly what you are plagued with and getting worse by the day. That's the beauty of it all.

Any scallywag can claim anything online. Until you show us pics of you leading the forefront of the violent protests you are clamoring for in Nigeria, spare us these sermons.
You believing it or not have no impact on me. It has no effect on my reality nor my best friend or cousin's reality. Whether you believe it or not na your concern. You can shove your belief up your ass as far as it can get. I don't give two bleeps.

What is the difference? If Zik did not bring that University, would you ruffians have had anything to brag with?
''Love me and love my dog''. Hate Zik and hate every good thing that comes with him.
What sense do you think you made with this statement. I'm very curious to know what sense you think you made.

Well take back the hands of time if you can and undo Ironsi's mistake and see if we wouldn't have been better of as a nation by now. You cannot judge something without testing it.
I repeat my question... What stopped you Niggerians from undoing what he removed considering he only lasted as a president for few months meaning everything he did had yet to make an impact nor marked into the mind of the masses. Why keep what you all thought was damaging to your process?

Besides, if you reason well, you would have known that a single mistake of a minute is enough to perish an entire generation and country. And some mistakes are just too costly and irreversible. You do not even need a whole day to make a mistake as a human that would destroy your life
Instead of writing this long excuses. Just make it short and state you niggas as usual blamed someone for your backwardness of your shithole and since you can't blame Europeans for it this time around, you blamed it on a man that rarely lasted as a president. It's just that simple. You needed an excuse for your backwardness and you found one to pass it on rather than accepting that you animals have absolutely no idea on how to build a successful nation.

Oh Ojukwu now is also the reason why your shithole is shithole. Please remind us again why Ojukwu declared Independ? I guess in your old mind, Ojukwu woke in wonderful country where his people were enjoying in life and decided let's pull his region out of that wonderful country and thus forced your middle belater that supposedly not enjoying the status quo to divide to states which thus hindered your growth.

His Independence had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that your middle belter that was not "enjoying status quo" ignored his request that would stop the slaughtering of his people and the Eastern minorities, which last I checked was made legal at that time.

What a nice way to modify history. You see how dumb as hell you just sounded. You alone just proved to me that old age does not come with wisdom.

If only you knew what evil plans the British had for northern minorities ehn, you will not utter trash with your mouth. All in the bid for administrative convenience, the British wanted to destroy the identity and existence of northern minorities. If not for our fighting back, you Igbos would have been more doomed and utterly voiceless in Nigeria today. Cos Hausa fulanis would have directly controlled more than half of Nigeria and share direct Neighborhood with you people. Then let's see if you Igbos who were conquered and ruled by Igalas in Nsukka and ruled by Benins in Anioma would have been able to defeat the Hausa fulanis who conquered parts of Jukun who conquered Igalas who ruled your own people in Nsukka.
Our people were able to wage the caliphate for almost a century.

That aside, during colonial rule, the British classified the entire Plateau under Bauchi emirate for instance, but our people rejected and broke out. In some areas, our fathers had to kill every fulani ruler sent to rule our areas, that was when it dawned on the British that some of us could never be under emirates and we were granted our own chiefdoms, yet, some were still dubiously manipulated under emirates.

The British denied the propagation of our native languages and radically promoted Hausa language as a lingua franca in our areas, infact, in some places like Southern Kaduna, it was so bad that almost all the towns were named in Hausa language, the indigenous names were destroyed.

Infact, if I start to list all the havocs that the British did to our people just for the sake of administrative convenience together with the north ehn, the entire nairaland would not be enough for me.
The fact that most of us do not cry of victimization and hatred from everyone always with victim mentality like you Igbos do, doesn't mean that we are not doing anything about it.

Most of Southern Kaduna for instance was under Emirate rule from Zaria not until 1992 and 2001, when they all broke up from Zaria rule with series of crisis. Today, they all have their own chiefdoms and rule themselves. Did you Igbos help them achieve that? No, they got it by themselves.

And I have a question for your blockhead. If we middlebelters have been enjoying one arewa since, why have we always been having fights with Hausa fulanis since before independence?

Go and check about the 1956 crisis in old Bauchi province. That was when it started.
I can careless about your long epistle of the typical negro behaving of blaming whitey for your ass licking of the North. I did not read any part of long wailing of blaming Europeans.... Typical negro mentality.

Teacher don't teach me nonsense. Most Itsekiris & Edo north people (Akoko edo axis) were against creation of the midwest region. They thought they had more in common under yoruba leadership than under Benin leadership and they voted against it, but the Aniomas, Urhobos, Binis et al who are majority supported and won.
See this onr. Twisting himself. A REFERENDUM, you know that voting you shitholans are terrified of, was conducted before the creation of Midwest. Midwest creation is one of my proudest history so don't even start with me because I learned that history to the T. Likewise, I'm assuming you were in coma when an Akiko Edo opened a thread on this forum to warn Yoruba to stop associating Yoruba to his people and community. One thing the Akoko Edos mentioned on that thread was that they follow what the Bini does. go and read omigui article on the Midwest creation and stop making a fool of yourself. I can see something is severally wrong with you.

Babangida claims to be from Gbagyi land in Niger state just like Abdulsalami, but go and ask any core Gbagyi man, they will tell you the truth.
Many Hausas migrated to Niger state area since colonial periods since Niger was always under the same colonial province with Sokoto and even the same state with Sokoto, not until 1976.
This made many Hausas heavily intermixed with the locals.
Babangida's father is from Sokoto originally. He is hausa by blood. There are so many hausas who claim Niger state, but because of islamic bond and sympathy, most Niger indigenes do not challenge these Hausas just like Plateau people for instance challenge Hausas and deny them indigeneship in Plateau state.
The former and current governors of Niger state are half hausa by blood (or even full hausa as some people claim). Most of we from other parts of the middlebelt do not even consider Niger state as part of the middlebelt. They seem to share more in common with Hausa fulanis. Can't you see that they were the only state to accept Sharia law in 2001 in the middlebelt?

Besides did the so called middlebelter Babangida not also kill Orkar a fellow middlebelter?

As for Gowon, he grew up in Zaria with Hausa fulanis. Gowon's family are even mixed with Hausas. That was why they wanted to bury his father in Zaria. You can imagine that. Gowon was also a nationalist.

This long epistle is for what?
So babaginda is clueless about his heritage and tribe bah. You love just love passing blame don't ya.

Both babaginda and Gowon are middle belters..FACT
Both babaginda and Gowon contributed in this shithole being what it is...FACT
Both babaginda and Gowon enjoyed the status quo of this shithole....FACT
Blaming hausa/fulani as the only set that "enjoyed the status quo" is nothing but you being mischievous. Like I said the most backwards time of the nation'd politics was when middle belters and northern Muslims ruled. Yay or nay?

The only thing I somehow remain thankful to Gowon for doing is the creation of Benue-Plateau state and other minority states which broke the majority groups hegemony over minorities in Nigeria.
One minute the state creation was a hinder, the next minute he's thankful for it. He does not even know where he stands Chei.

Arewa hold over the middlebelt was entirely broken, not until your so called 'middlebelter' Babangida brought back the geo-political zones and brought back the middlebelt under the north as North-central.
Babangida is a middlebelter whether you like it or not. You denying him his tribal identity does not change his v reality.

So, who then were the people shouting GEJ till 2019 all over throughout 2014? Fulanis?
So old grandpapa does not even know political nonsense when he sees one. I bet you this one would be an among the people in 2021 telling stories about Igbos "atikulating" in 2018. Old grandpapa please grow wisdom.
Some Igbos were in support of GEJ yes that's true. A lot of Igbos cared less hence IPOB was able to have a successful boycott during the 2015 election. You do realize the one of reason for the low turnout in SE and some parts of SS during that election was because of Nnamdi Kanu repeatedly asking for boycott.

I will not be surprised at all if you're one of the people that believed Nnamdi Kanu supported GEJ and asked people to vote for him, just because your illiterate politicians and masses said so. I will not be surprised.

Majority of Igbos never talked about Biafra during GEJ's rule. It was after then that 'Biafra or death' chanting took over Igbo land.
Just because you started hearing something a specific day does not mean it started when you heard about it. Let me request it again Radio Biafra gained it's progress and became a fast growing radio show DURING GEJ RULE.

Stories. Why then was there jubilation all over minority eastern areas when the new states were created? They were songs of freedom all over.
Let me see, who should I believe, a middle belter that told repeated illogical nonsense and strioes or a man who is from the community and was actually alive and present during the era being discussed? Hmmmm. Yeah I'll believe my best friend's grandfather

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Nonaira3: 11:15am On Apr 08, 2018
Nowenuse:

Why were all Igbo properties seized in PH by these same minorities?

So an act that happened in River State by ijaws is now an act that occurred by all minorites. I'll say it again something is wrong with your head

Of course some minorities supported Biafra, but it was so clear that majority did not. If not there wouldn't have been so much joy when the Nigerian troops arrived in most parts of Rivers & Cross river.
They were in joy according to you yet during adekunle interview, he mentioned it was the minorites he had locked up. What a huge contradiction. Funny it was a minority that brought the question of lack of the 3Rs to areas affected by Biafra war to your senate. Funny again, it is a minority talking about Biafra history to foreign university. I repeat what I said. I'll believe my bestfriend's grandfather over a middle belter who tells stories such as Anioma worships Bini and Nsukka worships Igala.

Maybe we should start rioting before we prove a point to you?
What could be done other than Southern/Middlebelt leaders coming together to talk about it and plan towards it? Not everyone do things Kanu's way.

GEJ a southern minority became president, sth which would have been impossible on a normal day, but it happened, not with gra gra. Not everything is achieved with gra gra.

Yet again eluding the question. Now the leaders are no more enjoying the status quo and the masses seeking restructuring. now the leaders have to do the "meeting" bah I repeat my question again: What tangible thing have the " Restructuring seeking masses" done aside Lord mouthing on social media?

Kanu's hatred was more and louder than whatever true concern he showed for the nation.
Even at that, a man John Danfulani came from Southern Kaduna and identified with him to the extent that Kanu was planning a rally in Kaduna. Did you see anyone from Southern Kaduna condemn John for identifying with Kanu or dissociating themselves from him?
Oh a man and his group you all wished death upon should show you love bah? he's a saint okwuya?
The video I spoke of was shot in 2012 and two years later he hated y'all. Instead of wondering what triggered his hatred, nope y'all played victim.
let me it clear for you: that hate Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB have for you lots was planted and grown by you Niggerians. Nigga is not a saint
Similar to how the hate I have for you Niggerians were planted and grown by Niggerians just like majority of Igbos I known on this forum and outside who have changed significantly and have shown dislike to you Niggerians
But as usual, you look for who to blame so you pass it on to Nnamdi Kanu and his supposed "hate speeches."

Why don't you people talk about that? Were there not yorubas like FFK & Fayose who always supported Kanu?
Learn the difference between politicians using someone for politics and actually supporters. FFK and Fayose only tried to use him for politics just like many Igbos governor's and leaders tried to use his popularity for cheap gain.

Like I always keep on telling Igbos. Many of us other Nigerians (excluding Hausa -fulanis and yoruba muslims to an extent) actually believed in Kanu's ideas, we did not just buy the hate-based nature of his popularity & campaign. It was just too extreme.
Yeah tell that to someone that's new on this forum.

To the best of my knowledge, Massob was also violent. Did they not attack and harass innocent traders and citizens too? They were nothing but a visionless group of swindlers if you ask me, and men did they swindle many gullible easternerns. Lol.

I somehow preferred Nnamdi Kanu, funny enough. He was louder, he had courage, he was somehow ingenious with the idea of starting a radio, but the hate-filled nature was just sth else.

You keep twisting this way, you'll twist yourself to a pretzel. One minute the "restructuring seeking masses" didn't oppose Massob as you wrote earlier. When told una did and even rejoiced over their death; you twisted to a new excuse. Last I checked Massob kept their activities in Igboland. Majority of the people they harassed were Igbo. Ironically, it wasn't Igbos that were rejoicing over their death. Come up with another excuse; this one is stale.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Nonaira3: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2018
Igboid:
[b]Besides, prior to independence, Igbo land was the most primitive of all Nigerian areas. In spite of the fact that you people were closer to the coasts. No Igbo civilization could match that of Kwararafa kingdom from present day middlebelt. Hence, even the Igala kingdom that was subject to Kwararafa ruled Igbos in Nsukka axis for donkey years.
Infact till date, whenever the Attah of Igala land is celebrating his birthday or anniversary, you need to see the calibre of traditional leaders from Nsukka that pay homage in Idah! ........ I witnessed that in the last anniversary of the Attah. And you can imagine that Nsukka is one of the largest Igbo sub groups, if not the largest sef.

This why majority Anioma people and Rivers people and even down to Onitsha prefer to take pride in the Bini kingdom. Mind you, I was born, bred and currently living in Delta state. So I lived with your people and know how many of them take so much pride in the Bini kingdom.

Really, what did Igbos achieve pre-colonialism compared to what the Yorubas, Hausas, Binis, Kwararafans and Kanem-Bornus achieved? Osu caste system? grin

Abeg let us not go into another axis. [/b]

Please, could you explain more what you mean by Igboland being the most primitive of all parts of pre colonial Nigeria.
Any precolonial documentation from you to back this Igbophobic claim Up?

Nri civilization was more sophisticated and influential than your backward kwararafa.
This is easily represented in Nri message of peace, acceptance and peaceful co existence .
Nri art works as found in Igboukwu is also unrivalled throughout Nigeria, it was far superior than those of Ife, Nok or Bini. Notice that I never mentioned kwararafa, as they were insignificant.

France ruled Britain for years, Nordic tribes invaded Britain as well.
Does it make the Nordic tribes more civilized than Britain? It simply mean the Nordic tribes more savagery , militarized, and imperialistic. The Mongols also ruled China.
However, Igalas were pushed back by Northern Igbos, they were defeated, and the remnant of them in Igboland, forced to assimilate into the greater Igbo culture.
Igala monarchs were tyrants, just like Binis. The end result was that endless waves of Igala and Bini refuges seeking for new peaceful lands landed in Northern and Western Igbo.
These Igala and Bini people were acculturated by Igbos in Western Igbo and Northern Igbo into Igbo ways, but they retain ancestral kinship with Binis and Igalas, creating Identity crisis.
The only reason we are not hearing "I no be Ibo, I be Igala " from Northern Igbos is that they had been politically administered in same political sphere, as the rest of Ndiigbo since 1914. If they were swapped with Western Igbos who hadn't been in same political unit as the rest of Igboland since 1939, they would have developed their own identity crisis as well.

Confused Anioma people talk about Bini as a defeatist attitude. They all want to run away from the Igbophobic attitude of the rest of Nigeria.

Strong Anioma people don't talk about Bini, they remain unapologetically Igbo. From Achuzia, to Asagba of Asaba, to Utomi, and to our very own Ikechukwu ( Onenaira), whom you have been exchanging posts with here, they are all proud Igbos.

Please don't waste your MB addressing stupidity. It's not worth your energy. Let him take his primitive wailing to antropologists that written positively about Nri kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Nonaira3: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2018
Igboid:

This is the insincerity I speak of.

In one breathe, you claim state creation was bad, and you blamed not the one who created them, ie Gowon, the same one who refused to hand over power to civilians and return the political structures back to status quo, instead you blame Ironsi, Nzeogwu and Ojukwu for Gowon actions.

Then secondly, you claim to be happy with Gowon creation of states, and in this case, you accord the credit of state creation, which you now presented as good thing, to Gowon who created them, and not to Ironsi, Nzeogwu and Ojukwu, as you had earlier done.

You had created a scenario, where everything you perceive bad about Nigeria must be credited to Ndiigbo, while those you perceive to be good must be credited to non Igbos, and you expect Igbos to allow this your craft stand, as any attempt by them to debunk them is quickly termed hate messages and victim card playing. grin

Imagine, contradicting himself in matters of seconds. That's what happens when all you know how to do is blame Igbo and Europeans to the mess they dragged themselves into. The Igbos are responsible for their shithole not growing yet that same igbo told themselves, alright, let's separate... We will take our "wahala" and go. MBA, na wailing and harassment and tearing anything that supported division we dey get. Only nation and I use that term loosely that attaches to their "hinder". One thing I've learned about this shithole is they need someone to pass blame regarding their backwardness and anything bad...they saw Igbo as their Target and saw our parents and grandparents as easy targets. Our parents and grandparents may have allowed it but NO MORE. We are not our parents!! No more passive Igbos who dealth with shits from this shithole. Our parents were way too nice to this hateful lots. Bleep Niggerians and their shithole

2 Likes

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2018
Youba people tell lies very naturally.
It is their second nature. They don't even think twice before telling a lie.
In a single conversation with a yoruba, you may hear one thousand lies.
Truth died a long time ago in nigeria, it was murdered by yoruba.
Nonaira3:

2 Likes

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
Could a yoruba tell us why his people lie so much.
Is it part of yoruba culture ?
I know it is not a coincidence that the greatest liar nigeria has ever had (lie mohamed) is also a yoruba.
Yoruba, do you take pride in your lies ? Is it like a work of art to you ?
Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
yoruba are born liars.
They don't even care if their lie is easily disproven, they must lie.
Telling lies is all yoruba culture is about.
Each time I talked to a yoruba, the conversation was full with easilly debunked lies coming from the yoruba.

Igboid:

Are you for real? Please!

More than 90% of Itsekiri people voted to leave the Western region.
Look at the Warri (Itsekiri votes) in the referendum result attached below

Afemai represents Akoko Edo, Etsako and Owan, and as you can see, more than 97% of them voted to leave the Western region.

It would appear you had been drinking too much from the stables of Yoruba media propaganda. grin
https://www.dawodu.com/omoigui22.htm

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by kernel502: 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
Balyz:
Igbos are just a disgusting bunch of criminals

Yet your fathers fought with their blood just to have Igbo among them, is either your grandPa is delusional or you're lying.

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by boldaslion: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

Igbos are doing better than "noone" my friend..

Even without war or insurgency, the SE still ranks low in terms of development and sustainability.
The unemployment rate ranks highest in the SE
The security is nothing to write home about.
Talking about infrastructures, it's zero

Wake up boy! There is nothing special about South East or her inhabitants

Small boy, you should learn to keep quiet when elders are talking. Don't discuss what you don't know anything about. Let me give you a little assignment.
1. Who is the first indigenous vice chancellor of university of Ibadan?
2. Who is the first indigenous vice chancellor of university of Lagos.?
3. Who is the first indigenous vice chancellor of UNN?
4. Who is the first Indigenous Military head of Nigeria?
5. Who is the first Inspector General of Police?

ALSO,
Find out the first Professor of mathematics, physics, literature, chemistry, and others.
Please do well to know them before you come back here to display your ignorance.
Thanks as you do.

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by honeychild(f): 6:57am On Apr 09, 2018
whirlwind7:

Asswipe has gone spiritual grin
Incredible! In other words, God hates your Igbo brethren, which translates to an open cheque for other people to hate them as well cheesy
Meehnn....Nigerians, or rather, the bulk of other non Igbos within the contraption called Nigeria, here's the question you all need to answer:

You all hate the Igbos. Even God hates the Igbos. You (and God) just can't stand their pride and arrogance. The Igbos realize this and pleads to be left alone, to forge their own nation and destiny, as they tried to do 50 years ago. But you, and the rest of Nigeria refused.

What do you then want??

You despise them, you can't stand them, yet you want them to coexist with you! What brand of malaria do you and Nigeria have that have defied every medication? cheesy

Draw up a Biafran map of only made up only of Igbo speaking areas (no minorities) and watch how quickly you achieve Biafra!

Everyone knows that the opposition to Biafra is because of your insistence on dragging along with you the oil rich areas of the Delta.

Personally, I feel every region (even the north) can do well without the free oil money from the Delta, but I do not make the decisions.

So oga feeling funky, don't make the mistake of thinking anybody opposes you and your arrogant ill-mannered tribesmen leaving the union. They are not just willing to allow you leave with their meal ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by T9ksy(m): 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
honeychild:

So oga feeling funky, don't make the mistake of thinking anybody opposes you and your arrogant ill-mannered tribesmen leaving the union. They are not just willing to allow you leave with their meal ticket.

GBABE!!!

That is ibo logic 101 there- they want to leave the contraption they help birthed but not without the golden goose. Very smart Alecs, i say.

The poignant reality is that even when they get their biafra, they will still need to "hustle" among the people they claims hate and wants to annihilate them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidential Debate: All Candidates Should Be Given Level-playing Field – MURIC / Ugwuanyi Receives Izuchukwu, Enugu-Born Winner Of Scientists Presidential Award / FG Signs 250MW Power Sale Deal With Discos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.