Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife (21315 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by esosuo2: 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
DeadRat:
Why She Bend Down For The Sixth Picture Like Say she Won Shiit for The Red Carpet... undecided
One day ur evil will come out through your nose oh grin grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by zicoraads: 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
Marriage! I really never look forward to this part of my life.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Meajor(m): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
Dominiquez:
Is that boys brigade uniform or Navy.
it's Boy's brigade
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by fuckpro: 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
myself13:
Which kain mouth pose be disiieee? for the last picture. hmm. Your mama go sabi use her mouth well well. Women are bad shaaa....right from time. Maami come and suck me now!!!!
...madness has boundary please know yours we are not beasts

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by americanson: 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
KushyKush:

At least have a better picture quality wouldn't hurt.

There are some styles that will make your small size coats look expensive.
Haba... Leave them alone. Anyway, I blame the person that brought this to nairaland.

If you are bold enough, post yours when it is time and let other judge.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by joenor(m): 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nice one.. wishing u a HML

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by komonibo(m): 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
myself13:
Which kain mouth pose be disiieee? for the last picture. hmm. Your mama go sabi use her mouth well well. Women are bad shaaa....right from time. Maami come and suck me now!!!!
it is nt a must 4 u 2 show ur foolishness in public....som times learn 2 behave matured even though u re immatured

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by malton: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
KushyKush:

Why must small-sized coats look expensive, though?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Meajor(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
fuckpro:
...your mum is really young like in her 40s
...please that cannot be your mum, how?
grin grin grin abi, you're not the only one saying that, but na d mama wey born me bdat... And you know when you don't stress her, what else..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by fuckpro: 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
Meajor:
grin grin grin abi, you're not the only one saying that, but na d mama wey born me bdat... And you know when you don't stress her, what else..
...congrats its really a thing of pride to have a young vibrant mum she made good use of her time

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Meajor(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
fuckpro:
...congrats its really a thing of pride to have a young vibrant mum she made good use of her time
thanks man
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Edipee(m): 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
D way everybody be forming rich on Nairaland sef.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Grupo(m): 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
Meajor:
And lastly me, mom and lil bro (the tall one) grin grin

Why are you looking older than your mum?
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Lilimax(f): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
DeadRat:

Na Village Wedding? Why Children Gather For una Back Like That...
Didnrt you read that the wedding took place in their village near Kaduna undecided undecided.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
DeadRat:
Why She Bend Down For The Sixth Picture Like Say she Won Shiit for The Red Carpet... undecided
Lol
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by nkemdi89(f): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
Your mum and her daughter in law looks alike.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Prettyyemi(f): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Grupo(m): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
myself13:
Be reasonable you animal. It's not everything you joke with. This is woman old enough to born your mother you are saying rubbish about.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Meajor(m): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
Grupo:

Why are you looking older than your mum?
I don tell her oh, say I don tire to dey explain give people...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by imotech(m): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
God your marrage

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Ginaz(f): 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
myself13:

You're a goat angry

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by magzey: 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
Fine Red carpet grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by zikter(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
KushyKush:

honestly can't get what you are trying to put forward. why should they make it look expensive? to what purpose exactly? should they be fake? I can't really understand.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by habtund(f): 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
happy married life, eyin iyawo KO ni mo eni

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Welcomme: 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
The girl looks uninterested in the whole thing. Ina force her marry ina uncle?
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by chiefadv1: 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
Na your mama me i deh look she fine for her age.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by gucci20(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
Meajor:
And lastly me, mom and lil bro (the tall one) grin grin
congratulations! Happy married life! Dou, u no invite us ooo!! Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Ahsat: 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
so they don get pikin 4 d marriage, chai dis people nawa oooo, den dey taste b4 dey pay. quote me i dont care
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by HaneefahRN(f): 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
HML to them Your mum looks young and beautiful

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by jamesbridget13(f): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hml to them
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Dammylois(f): 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
Happy married life.....And my Husband is somewhere playing away match abi? No problem o just know that as at this evening bride price don triple for my village so keep enjoying Urself o sad
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Enoma222(m): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
KushyKush:
Looks like a low budget wedding. HML
_must_u_fool_ur_self_every_time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? / Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. / So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.