Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" (29936 Views)

Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads / North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
The nerve of this slowpoke to even comment on the state of the south east when he's a saboteur and human waste. What has he accomplished for the years that he served as the governor of his state other than looting the state treasury and building statues to appease his benefactors and ROGUES like himself? He's the last person I would expect to be talking out of his orifice except his mouth. Please Mr. Rochas, do your citizens and the rest of the Igbos a favor and shut your mouth. I am sure your ego would not allow you to but always remember that ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of STUPIDITY!
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Omeokachie: 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
Okorocha is crying because the people of Imo have rejected his son in-law as his successor.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by NairaMaster1(m): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
Okoro you can lie ooo

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by newoffer: 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
Can somebody help whisper Onye Ara in d ears of Okorocha. Ashiwerey

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by shallysgirl: 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
Yoruba4Life:
They're already SLAVES to the SW! God bless Yoruba pple..God don curse Okoro pple... grin grin grin
emirate son, good evening. How is the fulani waziri of yorubaland doing today? Baba emir nko?
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by jacyhelen(f): 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
salvationproject:
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state have purportedly shared the reason why he(Rochas) cries
every night.

According to the governor, recent voters registration statistics by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) which shows low voters registration turnout from the southeast makes him cry every time because to him, it means the southeast have lost hence they may become slaves.

Okorocha shared this during an Easter Sunday service at the Okigwe Catholic diocese where he called on all clergymen and bishops in the southeast to encourage their followers to vote.

In his words,
“A particular scenario makes me cry; INEC’s data shows that South-South has nine million registered voters, North-Central, 12 million registered voters, North-East, 15 million registered voters, South-West, 14 million registered voters, North-West, 18 million registered voters, while South-East has just eight million registered voters.
“This situation makes me cry. I weep every night
because of this development. This means that we have lost out before the 2019 election. If care is not taken, we will make ourselves slaves.

“My lord bishop, please tell our people to register. Our
bishops must encourage Igbo people to register now. I
have started shouting again, the same way I shouted in

“If Yoruba people can jettison tribal politics in 2015 to ensure that the APC won, Igbo people can do the same in 2019. Today, the Yoruba people are occupying sensitive positions in the Federal Government. ”

Source : http://www.jagabanxclusive.com.ng/2018/04/04/i-cry-every-night-because-south-east-may-become-slaves-gov-okorocha/

thunder fire all ur families..
Pls mod dont ban me,okorohausa is not a Nairalander.
I seriously Pray Buhari wins 2nd term,so that those IDIOTS he Promised 3 million Jobs per Year will also be Deceived and told to expect 6Million Jobs per Month!!!!..Ndi ara!!!!!
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by joeyfire(m): 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
joeyfire:
Rochas take. Animal like you

Mods wey the picture na?
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by shallysgirl: 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Slaves they are in Nigeria and slaves they will continue to be
is that why a fulani man is the waziri of yorubaland? Is that why the moon cannot be sighted in osun, ogun and Ondo states? Ndo, if you don't know the true meaning of slavery. Epele to you my dear.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
remi1444:
Bruh Okoro you lie. Uncle FFK told us why you cry always that the maggots in your leg are eating you too rapidly.

Correct, FFK is greater than Ojukwu, Alex Ekwueme and any Ibo man dead or alive
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
I just checked a mental status meter and discovered that a lot of comenters on this thread in particular are dreadful lunatics.

So so unfortunate. What a pity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by degamemaster(m): 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
gidgiddy:
Okoroawusa is a fool. Even now, he still believes that the salvation of Igbos lies in political positions. He cant even see that Igbos have lost faith in Nigeria as a political entity.

It's unfortunate that some individuals still believes that the getting good governance depends on how a people voted.

“If Yoruba people can jettison tribal politics in 2015 to ensure that the APC won, Igbo people can do the same in 2019. Today, the Yoruba people are occupying sensitive positions in the Federal Government. ”

Buhari really killed this shithole.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by shallysgirl: 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
divicoded:

Correct, FFK is greater than Ojukwu, Alex Ekwueme and any Ibo man dead or alive
yes emir akanbi is greater than awolowo. Fulani waziri of yorubaland is greater than mko. Okoroawusa is greater than osibaande the coward pastor and any yoruba man, woman, girl or boy, alive or dead. grin
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by smartiyke78: 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
if u like cry out ur eyes if at all ure tellin urself true. bsides re u a tru igbo man u re half igbo half awu7a. Okoroawusa.
If de like let dem b 100mil by registring 5 & 6 yrs old, we dnt care... We re no longer intrestd in dis zoo calld nigeria. who wants to live wit these blood suckin vampires, wolves nd carnibals.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Neoteny(m): 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hmm...

The solution lies in more statues.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by marley145: 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Spirit still dey woze this man?
. na today?
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Ken4agent(m): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
This Rochas dey fall hand oh.......u never stop crying
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Ken4agent(m): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
;
Neoteny:
Hmm...

The solution lies in more statues.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by bobbygkmc(m): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
Liar. You cry every night ko. This man and thousands of others like him don't give a rats a$$ about what happens to the average Nigerian. When $hit hits the fan, they relocate to a foreign land and move into their beach-front homes. You cry my left foot!
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by israelmao(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
He cries everyday in front of his devilish statues.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by translux(m): 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
Remember to do a crying statute for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by salvationproject(m): 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
shoneye2oluseyi:
Be careful nairalanders people like Salvationproject are not Yorubas
Bro, I don't understand you o... I am a blogger at www.jagabanxclusive.com.ng and what the Bleep have that got to do with whether am a Yoruba or not.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by sekundosekundo: 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
Alariiwo:
Do they care?

Most have accepted their fates as third class citizens and nothing more. They just want to migrate to other regions and continue living.

The wicked politicians in the South East can't boast of any achievement. The only surviving structures are the few federal ones left amd the only successful ones among them are the government workers.

Too bad.

Shut up. See what your brothers are doing.

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by JonCina(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
Profit boss, come & see your "Oluwo" o!
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by tunjibadosnen: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Your people are still carrying and clutching the dead baby (PDP) to themselves hoping and thinking it will wake up...

Yorubas will say 'igbeyin lo'ma ye oloku ada', their eyes will soon open and it will be dawn on them when others might have gone far

They are comfortable being slaves don't advice them again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by kmaster007: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
who dey talk...
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Adebowale89(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
imhotep:

Please I just want to recite my Arabic in peace as a loyal follower of the Kaliphate grin grin
Sai emir alariiwo

the immature quoting continues. your own kinsman called you slaves and you'd is to be consoling yourself with slave master baby drama

someone is even saying Igbo is not interested in politics then why are you'll concerns about buhari exit in 2019 and atiku in 2019. you folks are just unrepentant hypocrites

a cunning people at it, you're neither here nor there. one should have known when you cry to leave Nigeria and Hausas want to aid that but you started begging them, doing meeting up and down like slaves

as far as the scenario that play out recently during this buhari administration, you Igbo's are the slaves with your sell-out leaders that aid the help of sending KANU out of east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by exlinkleads(f): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
this man is seriously disturbed

i think the spirit flogging him is still at its job

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Sctests: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
You cry every night but keep adding body weight everyday?
Get out of here with your propaganda! Ewu!
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Tunks2017(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
angry
Wretched sculpture governor........

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Sctests: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
You cry every night but keep adding body weight everyday?
Get out of here with your propaganda! Ewu!
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by ipobarecriminals: 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
cool good. one.IpobareSLAVES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Zungeru Hydro Electric Power Project To Be Commissioned This Year / Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti / APC Supporters Sharing Tinubu Recharge Cards For All Networks (Pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.