Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" (29775 Views)

Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads / North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Throwback: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
Why is he crying over his people who consider him to be "Awusa" and therefore deserving of their hatred that they have in surplus?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by jumobi1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
He should lead by example and show that political power will positively impact our people. What has he done with the power he had?

BTW we need new census figures.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by LZAA: 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
imhotep:
Nsogbu juputara na-ala ödïda anyanwü grin
cc lzaa onyeoga
grin
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Owi6374: 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
Igbos are not United

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
MR. ROCHAS YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM OF THE SOUTH EAST

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
Alariiwo:
Do they care?

Most have accepted their fates as third class citizens and nothing more. They just want to migrate to other regions and continue living.

The wicked politicians in the South East can't boast of any achievement. The only surviving structures are the few federal ones left amd the only successful ones among them are the government workers.

Too bad.
Some of you can talk and type rubbish can you mention any federal project or projects in the South East
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Lajet: 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
A particular scenario makes me cry; INEC’s data shows that South-South has nine million registered voters, North-Central, 12 million registered voters, North-East, 15 million registered voters, South-West, 14 million registered voters, North-West, 18 million registered voters, while South-East has just eight million registered voters.

Most of Igbo people have refused to register for PVC because they don't believe in One Nigeria again. But Rochas thinking is always low. Even with this statistics shows that Igbo have the largest population of people that registered for PVC. South East is made up of 99% of Igbo living there. With 8 Million registered Voters. The South West 14 Million people that registered at least 2 to 3 Million people are Igbo people mostly in Lagos State . South South 9 Million registered voters at least 2 Million people are Igbo people living mostly in Rivers State and Delta state . At least 2 to 3 Million Igbo living in North registered in North.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by talk2archy: 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Aturu cry for your self, mumu
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Ugoeze2016: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
Sir with all due respect, did you say you cry every night?

Pictures, videos or I don't believe you smiley

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by enemyofprogress: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
Slaves they are in Nigeria and slaves they will continue to be

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by rickyrex(m): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
The man forgot that even the eight million with voters card five million register cause of other purpose not because they wish to vote

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by nairavsdollars(f): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
They are already slaves
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Ttipsy(f): 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
I'm an Igbo born. proudly Nigerian.. No idiot can make me or anybody from the SE slaves
foolish talk from him thou

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by humphreydiss: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
Okoroawusa!
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by peacettw: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
You know when you fight the urge to beat up someone for annoying you needlessly.... This is one of those urges.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by HallaDaTruth: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
nairavsdollars:
They are already slaves
real slave detected

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
He couldn't be serious.
Please Check Our Signature In Blue Below[
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by HallaDaTruth: 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Slaves they are in Nigeria and slaves they will continue to be
King of slaves detected

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by stan83: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
This Aboki still think his is from the east?
salvationproject:
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state have purportedly shared the reason why he(Rochas) cries
every night.

According to the governor, recent voters registration statistics by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) which shows low voters registration turnout from the southeast makes him cry every time because to him, it means the southeast have lost hence they may become slaves.

Okorocha shared this during an Easter Sunday service at the Okigwe Catholic diocese where he called on all clergymen and bishops in the southeast to encourage their followers to vote.

In his words,
“A particular scenario makes me cry; INEC’s data shows that South-South has nine million registered voters, North-Central, 12 million registered voters, North-East, 15 million registered voters, South-West, 14 million registered voters, North-West, 18 million registered voters, while South-East has just eight million registered voters.
“This situation makes me cry. I weep every night
because of this development. This means that we have lost out before the 2019 election. If care is not taken, we will make ourselves slaves.

“My lord bishop, please tell our people to register. Our
bishops must encourage Igbo people to register now. I
have started shouting again, the same way I shouted in

“If Yoruba people can jettison tribal politics in 2015 to ensure that the APC won, Igbo people can do the same in 2019. Today, the Yoruba people are occupying sensitive positions in the Federal Government. ”

Source : http://www.jagabanxclusive.com.ng/2018/04/04/i-cry-every-night-because-south-east-may-become-slaves-gov-okorocha/
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by goodnews777: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
The yorubas have lost it. Islam crept and took their land because all they care about is money not conscience. Anything including selling their birthright for money is ok to the Yorubaman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Awoleesu(m): 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ndo ooo, Okoro...

Oya, bia were....

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by HallaDaTruth: 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
Yoruba4Life:
They're already SLAVES to the SW! God bless Yoruba pple..God don curse Okoro pple... grin grin grin
how is your Emir doing . Afonja Emirate slaves detected

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by HallaDaTruth: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
goodnews777:
The yorubas have lost it. Islam crept and took their land because all they care about is money not conscience. Anything including selling their birthright for money is ok to the Yorubaman.
They are all children of esau
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by ozimec(m): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
salvationproject:
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state have purportedly shared the reason why he(Rochas) cries
every night.

According to the governor, recent voters registration statistics by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) which shows low voters registration turnout from the southeast makes him cry every time because to him, it means the southeast have lost hence they may become slaves.

Okorocha shared this during an Easter Sunday service at the Okigwe Catholic diocese where he called on all clergymen and bishops in the southeast to encourage their followers to vote.

In his words,
“A particular scenario makes me cry; INEC’s data shows that South-South has nine million registered voters, North-Central, 12 million registered voters, North-East, 15 million registered voters, South-West, 14 million registered voters, North-West, 18 million registered voters, while South-East has just eight million registered voters.
“This situation makes me cry. I weep every night
because of this development. This means that we have lost out before the 2019 election. If care is not taken, we will make ourselves slaves.

“My lord bishop, please tell our people to register. Our
bishops must encourage Igbo people to register now. I
have started shouting again, the same way I shouted in

“If Yoruba people can jettison tribal politics in 2015 to ensure that the APC won, Igbo people can do the same in 2019. Today, the Yoruba people are occupying sensitive positions in the Federal Government. ”

Source : http://www.jagabanxclusive.com.ng/2018/04/04/i-cry-every-night-because-south-east-may-become-slaves-gov-okorocha/

You can never escape jail. Nonsense man.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Baroba(m): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
Useless politician, always full of drama.. tongue
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by guru90: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
Evil Man..... This man is more deadly than Buhari........
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by xhamm18land(m): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
Yoruba4Life:
They're already SLAVES to the SW! God bless Yoruba pple..God don curse Okoro pple... grin grin grin
but okoro pple according to d trash u call comment r making wave globally..., op u gats reset ur brain to default state before typing trash...
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by fortunechy(m): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
useless man...
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by totit: 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Another 5%, or even maybe 1% this time, loading from that region.

Anyways, what's the use of their 8million sef when it doesn't even count...after all. grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Who dash monkey banana grin

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Johnnyessence(m): 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
south east people should allow underage kids to register for inec voters registration that's going on. at least it was allowed in the northern region.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by shoneye2oluseyi(m): 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
Be careful nairalanders people like Salvationproject are not Yorubas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Likely To Dissolve Cabinet Before May 29 - Adesina / Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. / Femi Gbajabiamila & Other Lagos Lawmakers Visit Jide Sanwo-olu, Endorse Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.