Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,808 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" (29937 Views)

Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads / North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by DonMekino(m): 7:32am On Apr 05, 2018
Have u forgotten that many easterners registered in other regions...plenty of them
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by gidgiddy: 7:40am On Apr 05, 2018
Yyeske:
I think that blame should be forwarded to late Azikiwe, he fought against referendum or secession to be included in the constitution, let's be sincere to ourselves for once. He's an Igbo man just like you and I.

Doesn't matter who wanted referendum in the constitution or not. What matters is that self determination ever remains a universal right. That referendum is not in the constitution today does not mean it cannot be there tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by jaxxy(m): 7:41am On Apr 05, 2018
gidgiddy:
b

If what you are saying is true then Nigeria should never have been created since we have never been one even to this very day.

Nope rather more reason it shud have been created. Every country out there has different ethnic groups, people and tribe and became one. Check out Australia, uk, America and they coexist. Solving problem is better than running AWAY from the problem cos u wll just keep running and running, breaking and breaking. Its not just Nigeria.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 05, 2018
shallysgirl:
yes emir akanbi is greater than awolowo. Fulani waziri of yorubaland is greater than mko. Okoroawusa is greater than osibaande the coward pastor and any yoruba man, woman, girl or boy, alive or dead. grin

You are right son, just like Fayose is greater than any igbo man dead or alive... lest I forget, do you still know the whereabout of the coward, Llamadi Cownu who was killed like a rat by PMB. Fayose is coming to liberate you people from the pangs of slavery in Nigeria
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by gidgiddy: 8:15am On Apr 05, 2018
jaxxy:

Nope rather more reason it shud have been created. Every country out there has different ethnic groups, people and tribe and became one. Check out Australia, uk, America and they coexist. Solving problem is better than running AWAY from the problem cos u wll just keep running and running, breaking and breaking. Its not just Nigeria.

If internal unity is very important for a people to become a nation then Nigeria should never have been created since Nigeria has never had internal unity even to this day.

You used Australia, UK and America as example? These 3 countries are individually richer and more technologically advanced than Nigeria.

But in America, indigenous Hawaii's are in talks with the Government to leave America. Puerto Ricans also want to go.

In Australia, the aboriginal people who are the original dwellers of Australian are demanding their own separate administrative area.

In the UK, northern Ireland and Scotland have been given independence refererendum in the last 40 years. Scotland is currently planning another referendum.

What all this shows is that even if a country is rich and doing well, there will be people who want to be on their own

Not to even talk about a country like Nigeria that is not even doing well.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by jaxxy(m): 8:24am On Apr 05, 2018
gidgiddy:

If internal unity is very important for a people to become a nation then Nigeria should never have been created since Nigeria has never internal unitybeven to this day.

You used Australia, UK and America as example? These 3 countries are individually richer and more technologically advanced than Nigeria.

But in America, indigenous Hawaii's are in talks with the Government to leave America. Puerto Ricans also want to go.

In Australia, the aboriginal people who are the original dwellers of Australian are demanding their own separate administrative area.

In the UK, northern Ireland and Scotland have been given independence refererendum in the last 40 years. Scotland is currently planning another referendum.

What all This shows is that even if a country is rich and doing well, there will be people who want to be on their own

Not to even talk about a country like Nigeria that is not even doing well.

Thanks. The fact these minorities want to go isnt the issue bt the bases and manner of their going. If it is on the wrong premise they will continue to beakup and mind u no country has yet agreed to let any of these groups go.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by noony926: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2018
Imagine how it will look like looking at Rocha's crying every night.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 05, 2018
SEE WHO IS CRYING.
THE BIGGEST FOOL IN SOUTH EAST.

CAN THIS ONE CRY FOR ANYONE?
UNTIL HIS ANY OF HIS FAMILY MEMBERS DIE BEFORE HE CRIES
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by mbos: 11:33am On Apr 05, 2018
Alariiwo:
Do they care?

Most have accepted their fates as third class citizens and nothing more. They just want to migrate to other regions and continue living.

The wicked politicians in the South East can't boast of any achievement. The only surviving structures are the few federal ones left amd the only successful ones among them are the government workers.

Too bad.
Biafra is the only solution nobody votes for his or her sworn enemy. Igbos and their Biafran neighbors are hated by other just like what happened to Jonathan.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by mbos: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2018
Owi6374:
Igbos are not United

They are United in Biafra
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by DerideGull(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
salvationproject:
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state have purportedly shared the reason why he(Rochas) cries
every night.

According to the governor, recent voters registration statistics by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) which shows low voters registration turnout from the southeast makes him cry every time because to him, it means the southeast have lost hence they may become slaves.

Okorocha shared this during an Easter Sunday service at the Okigwe Catholic diocese where he called on all clergymen and bishops in the southeast to encourage their followers to vote.

In his words,
“A particular scenario makes me cry; INEC’s data shows that South-South has nine million registered voters, North-Central, 12 million registered voters, North-East, 15 million registered voters, South-West, 14 million registered voters, North-West, 18 million registered voters, while South-East has just eight million registered voters.
“This situation makes me cry. I weep every night
because of this development. This means that we have lost out before the 2019 election. If care is not taken, we will make ourselves slaves.

“My lord bishop, please tell our people to register. Our
bishops must encourage Igbo people to register now. I
have started shouting again, the same way I shouted in

“If Yoruba people can jettison tribal politics in 2015 to ensure that the APC won, Igbo people can do the same in 2019. Today, the Yoruba people are occupying sensitive positions in the Federal Government. ”

Source : http://www.jagabanxclusive.com.ng/2018/04/04/i-cry-every-night-because-south-east-may-become-slaves-gov-okorocha/

Okoroawusa is a blinded fool who cannot see or even apprehensive of his surroundings. If it is a matter of referendum for the actualization of Republic of Igbo Land or even Biafra, south-east can easily register 30 million voters in day. South-east of Nigeria is not interested in the shithole called Nigeria and would do little or nothing to shine a light on the useless geographical expression.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by DerideGull(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
Alariiwo:
Do they care?

Most have accepted their fates as third class citizens and nothing more. They just want to migrate to other regions and continue living.

The wicked politicians in the South East can't boast of any achievement. The only surviving structures are the few federal ones left amd the only successful ones among them are the government workers.

Too bad.

It denotes that the so-called first and second classes in the shithole called Nigeria are irrefutable goons who go sleepless nights because of the activities of the so-called third class. Today, the zoo called Nigeria has institutionalized segregation through quota system and idiotic federal character. What a shame indeed. Yet the dumbass donkeys have the effrontery to be loudmouthed.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by shallysgirl: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
divicoded:

You are right son, just like Fayose is greater than any igbo man dead or alive... lest I forget, do you still know the whereabout of the coward, Llamadi Cownu who was killed like a rat by PMB. Fayose is coming to liberate you people from the pangs of slavery in Nigeria
Nnamdi Kanu is greater than aworiowoa the otapiapia gulper. Ipob is greater than opc .
I now understand why our afonjas keep mentioning Nnamdi Kanu and ipob day and night.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
shallysgirl:
Nnamdi Kanu is greater than aworiowoa the otapiapia gulper. Ipob is greater than opc .
I now understand why our afonjas keep mentioning Nnamdi Kanu and ipob day and night.

Just like the idi0ts and pigs are now being enslaved in their country.

When you finish selling gala, please come back or do you want me to go and call OBJ to come and deal with you again like he wasted millions of your kinsmen during the war? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by shallysgirl: 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
divicoded:

When you finish selling gala, please come back or do you want me to go and call OBJ to come and deal with you again like he wasted millions of your kinsmen during the war? grin grin grin grin grin grin
idiots and pigs from the waste side. Greetings
say me hi to emir akanbi slave of the caliphate who is ably represented by yacob the fulani waziri of yorubaland. tongue grin
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
shallysgirl:
idiots and pigs from the waste side. Greetings
say me hi to emir akanbi slave of the caliphate who is ably represented by yacob the fulani waziri of yorubaland. tongue grin

We all know where the idi0ts and pigs are from, it was even attested to by the chief coward and pig, Llamadi Cownu
grin grin grin
I only hope you are not a she-piglet grin grin
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Kingspin(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
Yyeske:
Stop that crap biko, do you realize that the Ijaws now rank higher than Ndigbo politically in Nigeria because of our pettiness in national politics? I even thought Jonathan most Igbos wanted back in 2015 righted all the wrongs of other administrations before him but surprised reading he equally did nothing about the wrongs.
Your head need to be inside fridge. Any leader who fail to build Nigeria including Buhari should be KICK OUT!
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Okoroawusa: 10:53am On Apr 06, 2018
DerideGull:

Okoroawusa is a blinded fool who cannot see or even apprehensive of his surroundings. If it is a matter of referendum for the actualization of Republic of Igbo Land or even Biafra, south-east can easily register 30 million voters in day. South-east of Nigeria is not interested in the shithole called Nigeria and would do little or nothing to shine a light on the useless geographical expression.
I pity u

But am glad that the future of the Igbo race is not in ur hand
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by shallysgirl: 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
divicoded:

We all know where the idi0ts and pigs are from, it was even attested to by the chief coward and pig, Llamadi Cownu
grin grin grin
I only hope you are not a she-piglet grin grin
he piglet Weldone. Pigs and piglets live together. So my dear fellow Nigerian what are you? grin
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by shallysgirl: 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
divicoded:

Nobody will deal with you but you fulani waziri of yorubaland and your moonsighting masters. Enjoy your slavery.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
shallysgirl:
he piglet Weldone. Pigs and piglets live together. So my dear fellow Nigerian what are you? grin

EEya, you have sold enough gala to buy credit! Welldone little fllattie
We dont live together falltties, you live in Biafraauud republic, I live in Nigeria. Pigs and piglets live in Biafruro not among human beings
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
shallysgirl:
Nobody will deal with you but you fulani waziri of yorubaland and your moonsighting masters. Enjoy your slavery.

You are the onces being enslaved, licking Atiku's and Fayose's boot to rescue you from your enslavement grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by shallysgirl: 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
divicoded:

You are the onces being enslaved, licking Atiku's and Fayose's boot to rescue you from your enslavement grin grin grin grin grin
Face the moon Abeg.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by shallysgirl: 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
divicoded:

EEya, you have sold enough gala to buy credit! Welldone little fllattie
We dont live together falltties, you live in Biafraauud republic, I live in Nigeria. Pigs and piglets live in Biafruro not among human beings
Online wailer,nothing you can do. Nigerian piglets everywhere. We share same space. tongue
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
shallysgirl:
Online wailer,nothing you can do. Nigerian piglets everywhere. We share same space. tongue

Have you finished selling gala? Kiddo, go and learn respect before you talk to your father's mate
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
shallysgirl:

Have you finished selling gala? Kiddo, go and learn respect
before you talk to your father's mate
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
shallysgirl:
Face the moon Abeg.

Face Llamadi Cownu grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Zungeru Hydro Electric Power Project To Be Commissioned This Year / Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti / FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.