Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Dating Foreigners - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Foreigners (4828 Views)

Why Do Foreigners Do This When Chatting With Them On Social Media? / His Parents Told Him Not To Marry His Foreigners Girlfriend, ADVICE PLS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Foreigners by macalurs(m): 6:21am On Nov 30, 2006
What part of your body exactly did you use to read my post?

your eyes abi ass?

What exactly is it you think I'm saying?

Sometimes, I feel alot better talking to retards, that way I know it's certified I'm wasting my time.
Re: Dating Foreigners by ruescho(m): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2006
katherinae:

u will never understand how important culture is until u and your girlfriend or wife undecided disagree on how to raise your children, where to retire, your work ethic, voting, where to spend christmas, where to worship, who to send money to in nigeria, or when some moronic white cops decide to shoot an unarmed black man (who to side). o there is also how to save money for the future, and manage money, what to do with your kids when they are 18 years of age, and last but not least if nad when they should start dating.

the way i see it, it is already hard dating a nigerian man, then i the heck should i marry a foreinger and have to deal with these issues that if i made a smart decision in the begining wouldnt even be an issue

This part of your statement is so rite! We better discuss it on this level and don´t fall back into racism and clichees like some people in this thread tend to do.

Re: Dating Foreigners by Radiant(f): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2006
Kath and Mac, you've both made excellent points!

In conclusion, you can date whoever you want and marry whoever you want as long as you're ready for what comes along later. cool
Re: Dating Foreigners by Easyy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2006
Coco29,

True, African men tend to be more unfaithful in your experience. Fine.

I'd rather have an African woman. She's more likely to stay faithful to me than any westerner.

PS. I'd like to know when/if you get married and I'd like to know how it's working out grin
Re: Dating Foreigners by Easyy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2006
Coco29,

If DEMSI decides to marry a woman because she is submissive, it's his prerogative. He should have the luxury of deciding what kind of woman he'd like to marry.
Re: Dating Foreigners by Easyy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2006
Anyone who wants to advise or criticise on marriage or relationship matters should look at their own lives to decide if they've made a success of theirs before venturing to tell others that they are wrong.
Re: Dating Foreigners by Easyy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2006
Eurphoria:

AFTER  all is said and done, people prefer what they  do because of what they find appealing or what they can live with, if any man here says they want to marry an African because they think they are submissive(which i don't believe is the case these days) then it is their choice, some women are submissive and like to be told what to do(nothing wrong if its their choice) i think too much emphasis is put on this modern woman bullshit anyway Coco

I agree with you babes when you say African men can be very unfaithful  , at the end of the day i don't think there is a blue print for a happy relationship between men and women, black white, yellow red, green or pink. You just have to find what works for you and your personality and view of life.  Damn babes the stage i am in now, i wont mind taking a submissive backseat for an easy life, if he works, brings  home a very fat bacon then i will dance skip around naked if he wished, i am sick of being independent now. you have no idea

May God bless you with the perfect man for you, my sister
Re: Dating Foreigners by Coco29(f): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2006
Easyy:

Coco29,

If DEMSI decides to marry a woman because she is submissive, it's his prerogative. He should have the luxury of deciding what kind of woman he'd like to marry.

you seem so defensive suga  
i do not plan to marry no african man because i am very rude, and i will not kiss no one's ass including his mother.

i love my life as it is with out marriage.
Re: Dating Foreigners by Easyy(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2006
Still waiting for you to tell us when/if you ever do get married cool
Re: Dating Foreigners by Coco29(f): 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2006
it is none of yr business !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dating Foreigners by Eurphoria(f): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2006
@Easy
AFTER all is said and done, people prefer what they do because of what they find appealing or what they can live with, if any man here says they want to marry an African because they think they are submissive(which i don't believe is the case these days) then it is their choice, some women are submissive and like to be told what to do(nothing wrong if its their choice) i think too much emphasis is put on this modern woman bullshit anyway Coco

I agree with you babes when you say African men can be very unfaithful , at the end of the day i don't think there is a blue print for a happy relationship between men and women, black white, yellow red, green or pink. You just have to find what works for you and your personality and view of life. Damn babes the stage i am in now, i wont mind taking a submissive backseat for an easy life, if he works, brings home a very fat bacon then i will dance skip around naked if he wished, i am sick of being independent now. you have no idea

cheesy thank you and Amen to your prayer, actually that quote was not thoniaslim's it is actually my post i take the prayer anyway lol
Re: Dating Foreigners by katherinae(f): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2006
macalurss

well if we are retards i guess it takes a retard to know one.
Re: Dating Foreigners by Eurphoria(f): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2006
lmao too right cheesy
Re: Dating Foreigners by Easyy(m): 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2006
Eurphoria, I amended it smiley
Re: Dating Foreigners by Easyy(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2006
Coco29:

it is none of yr business !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still waiting to see how it will work out when, if you ever, get married
Re: Dating Foreigners by macalurs(m): 3:01am On Dec 01, 2006
katherinae:

macalurss

well if we are retards i guess it takes a retard to know one.

yeah, I thot as much you would say I call'd you retarded. I'm still asking which part of your body is facing that screen.
Re: Dating Foreigners by Coco29(f): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2006
macalurs:

yeah, I thot as much you would say I call'd you retarded. I'm still asking which part of your body is facing that screen.

you have a serious problem, it is called arrogance NL is a place to be happy, s h i t dude you are on the net it is not real relax.
Re: Dating Foreigners by macalurs(m): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2006
Coco29:

you have a serious problem, it is called arrogance Nairaland is a place to be happy, s h i t dude you are on the net it is not real relax.

aaaw baby, like I give a rats butt-cheeks grin
Re: Dating Foreigners by Eurphoria(f): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2006
she is right macualars, r-e-l-a-x , stop the tirade of abuse just c-h-i-l-l or have some sex damn it tongue
Re: Dating Foreigners by Coco29(f): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2006
macalurs:

aaaw baby, like I give a rats butt-cheeks grin

sweetie i am so pass behaving like a child, how ever if i was still the same person i was i would say that %%@#*%~# but i am a good girl now so kiss kiss kiss kiss relax suga you will like it here more
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dating Foreigners by katherinae(f): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2006
macalurs

please , go and suck on ur mothers tits ok, clearly u are too childish to be on this forum undecided, ur words are lame so give up, no one is impressed
Re: Dating Foreigners by macalurs(m): 12:46am On Dec 02, 2006
rofl my ribs hurtin too
Re: Dating Foreigners by Eurphoria(f): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2006
@katherinae shocked shocked is this you? nah dont fall for this wink
Re: Dating Foreigners by katherinae(f): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2006
euphoria

u are absolutely right, i apologize for responding to him, grin no hard feelings sha
Re: Dating Foreigners by Radiant(f): 12:19am On Dec 03, 2006
Sometimes you can't really help it wink wink wink lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Best Famous Inspiring Love Quotes / How To Keep The Vagina Clean And Healthy / Embarrassment!! Girl Strips Unclad In Public Because Of This. Take A Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.