Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) (59246 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by beautyhd: 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
Una weldone

See as shame leave una dey catch me

When trouble starts make una no call me cos I no dey when it all started

1 Like

Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by tbaba1234: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
greiboy:

It is very laughable that some young ladies will prefer to be in a polygamous marriage in the 21st century just because the man will "take care of their needs". (primitive way of thinking)

Some Polygamous homes are more sane than Monogamous homes.. Who decides what kind of thinking is primitive?

It is up to the people in a marriage to decide what arrangement works for them.

3 Likes

Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
Khd95:
0nly u ftc,stc and ttc....not even with reasonable posts

now tell me why thunder from seven continents should not strike u sad sad undecided
I dey even reason imported thunder from Mars..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by frankbonus(m): 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
All that glitter is not silver oh. You don't know the heartache they have gone trough and going trough
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
OSUigbo:
Useless children
How are they useless children? Are you ok? Most children raised by single mother's turn out better than those raised by both parents. your comment shows that you are not reasonable and wasn't raised well.

3 Likes

Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
And the kids are all around same age... lol. Women raise a fidelity /monogamy storm only when the guy is an average joe....
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by frankbonus(m): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
All that glitter is not silver oh. You don't know the heartache they have gone trough and going trough oh.
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
4 baby mamas and one randy daddy. sad

They should all get tested
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
I truly hope he is a Father to them all? All men have the ability to donate condensed milk........
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Omoapena(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
So coming together for a photo means they are living in peace

Those pple are just doing oju aiye jare
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Gullah: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
This guy is a problem
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
tbaba1234:

Some Polygamous homes are more sane than Monogamous homes.. Who decides what kind of thinking is primitive?

It is up to the people in a marriage to decide what arrangement works for them.
Primitive has a pretty basic definition which can be described as outdated.

Polygamy is not allowed or encouraged in most developed countries because of its many disadvantages to the society. One only has to look at the kids roaming the streets of the north to understand.

Even in a backwards society like Nigeria, troubled polygamous marriages far outnumber the successful ones .

2 Likes

Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Iscoalarcon: 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
The way people are celebrating this bullshit is a confirmation that the end is near undecided undecided
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
naijapage:
@APROKOGIRL

It's not often that you see women who share the same man get along, especially not if three of them were pregnant by the man at the same time. But four women have gone viral for managing that.

The women, who have the same baby daddy, took a family photo together with all their kids and it went viral after it was shared on social media.

A lot of social media users praised them for stepping up and not letting their baby daddy cause enmity between them. Others praised them for coming together to ensure their children can be at peace with each other.

The kids in the beautiful photo look so alike, one wouldn't need a soothsayer to know they are siblings. All the kids in the photo, except for the little girl, have the same father - Coro Ingram Sr.

In fact, three of the women, at some point, were pregnant at the same time. But they put everything aside, avoided drama, and came together for their kids.

"I hope he’s taking care of them... cause that does matter, otherwise I commend these young women for putting their children first and looking over all the drama...I hope they continue to raise their kids together and lookout for each other," one Facebook user commented under the photo shared by one of the baby mamas.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/72/checkout-viral-pictures-of-four-women-with-kids-by-the-same-father/

cc; lalasticlala

Confirmed striker........na correct bobo chopping orisirisi soup per night...... from lepa to orobo binbin 'D
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
And he thinks he's doing the right thing?
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
This guy is the real MVP! cheesy
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by tbaba1234: 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
greiboy:
primitive has a pretty basic definition which can be described as outdated.

Polygamous is not allowed or encouraged in most developed countries because of its many disadvantages to the society. One only has to look at the kids roaming the streets of the north to understand.

Even in a backwards society like Nigeria, the numbers of troubled polygamous marriages far outnumbers the successful ones .

This is a straw man argument. It is not true historically

In the United States for Instance, Polygamy was made illegal in resistance to the mormon church who allowed it. It had nothing to do with development.

4 Likes

Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Kulas: 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
What special thing do these women found in this man's sick or is it his money that is speaking?. Four women proudly sharing a single unlicensed dick?.
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by tayoccu(m): 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
the guy reminds me of a certain Mr Idibia
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
bossu..2face na jss1 student where u dey
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
tbaba1234:

In the United States for Instance, Polygamy was made illegal in resistance to the mormon church who allowed it. It had nothing to do with development.
It has a lot to do with development. laws and constitutions are written to reflect the mood of the society and changes in the society, especially in progressive societies

1 Like

Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by pastoradebola: 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
As u think u have it
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by introvertme: 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
greiboy:
Primitive has a pretty basic definition which can be described as outdated.

Polygamous is not allowed or encouraged in most developed countries because of its many disadvantages to the society. One only has to look at the kids roaming the streets of the north to understand.

Even in a backwards society like Nigeria, troubled polygamous marriages far outnumber the successful ones .

Simply say "Polygamy is meant for those who are financially stable"
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
I talk so
Dem be black shocked angry americans

Dem never think of anything but shaku shaku

Small time now the man go run away
Na their way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by prechbills1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
Divay22:

You got me pissed off just now...
Not all ladies are lazy.. My mum is a testimony of that.

your mum is hardworking doesn't mean others are hardworking ..you and I know that 70% of naija ladies are lazy.. infact 98% of naija ladies are ready to reject feminism when it comes to equal gender responsibilities..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by tbaba1234: 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
greiboy:
it has a lot to do with development. laws and constitutions are written to reflect the mood of the society and changes in the society, especially in progressive societies

What is the difference between a polygamous marriage and having several baby mamas?

1 Like

Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by cosmos1440: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
which country is he an the women from ?
because if they are Nigerians (irrespective of region or religion), then it's not newsworthy
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by prechbills1(m): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
introvertme:

Simply say "Polygamy is meant for those who are financially stable"

financially stable doesn't mean you should give birth to children anyhow.. 4children is the sane number people are supposed to stop having children
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by EmmGee: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
tbaba1234:

some people are against polygamy but are pro baby mamas.

double standards.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
Khd95:
0nly u ftc,stc and ttc....not even with reasonable posts

now tell me why thunder from seven continents should not strike u sad sad undecided
funny you bro...
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by tbaba1234: 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
EmmGee:

some people are against polygamy but are pro baby mamas.

double standards.

Exactly..
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Icon79(m): 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
This one na child support galore.

O pari

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.