Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) (59254 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Stanley1155: 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
When God said go into the world and multiply the guy took it personal.
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

your mum is hardworking doesn't mean others are hardworking ..you and I know that 70% of naija ladies are lazy.. infact 98% of naija ladies are ready to reject feminism when it comes to equal gender responsibilities..
Lol
Seems you know all Naija ladies..
But irrespective of all you've said, ladies are working hard now..

2 Likes

Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
Omoapena:
So coming together for a photo means they are living in peace

Those pple are just doing oju aiye jare
I support you bro...
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Alariiwo: 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
The real MVP grin

To tame one woman sef na war talkless of 4. The guy deserve a medal abeg.
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
Divay22:

You got me pissed off just now...
Not all ladies are lazy.. My mum is a testimony of that.

Even at that,does it warrant being pissed off?
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
2baba colleague
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hahahahah.Men are not important, we can do without men but look at it,four different ladies dragging just one man that is not even a husband to any of them all because of his money. Chai.
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
Bitches are more like a robot,they do what u program dem to do.4 baby mamas,1 baby daddy.Girls are like.....
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
Buharimustgo:

Even at that,does it warrant being pissed off?
Yes..

Goodnight.
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by gmoni2(m): 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
thorpido:
Scriptures being fulfilled.
Many women no longer consider character and integrity before hopping in bed with a man.
For some,it's flashing the cash and for others,it's handsomeness and a sweet tongue.

It seems to be America sha.Dem ghetto chicks.

This is what destroyed the black family structure in America.
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
Interesting. Good for them though.

Please Check Our Signature In Blue Below and Call or Click to Chat Us Directly.
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by prechbills1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
Seems you know all Naija ladies..
But irrespective of all you've said, ladies are working hard now..

story story
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by godofuck231: 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hit man hard hitter, this guy might not need to reload

Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by OSUigbo: 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
ebyjoyken:
How are they useless children? Are you ok? Most children raised by single mother's turn out better than those raised by both parents. your comment shows that you are not reasonable and wasn't raised well.
Shut up miserable bìtch
Like mother like daughter

1 Like

Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Bsideboi(m): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Where is Ubunja......Your example of an Alpha male grin grin
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by ELgordo(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ovoko! Dey release inside upadan
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
Seems the concept of 'fish brain' is really true.
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by thunderbabs: 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
Drogba
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by mikool007(m): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
Solidkay:
The guy is a multinational cheerful giver.

go ye into the world and multiply yagayaga.. .. .
this guy you go kii pesin o grin
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by santricedupas(m): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
I know say he no go pass black people, na to dey Bleep dey pour am inside toto them know,
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
tbaba1234:

What is the difference between a polygamous marriage and having several baby mamas?
I don't support either one. Women are not candy or sex objects that we can have as many as we want. in addition, this affects the society in the most negative of ways.

Forget Davido and the wiz kids of these world because they are the very lucky few baby daddies capable of taking care of their numerous children
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by thorpido(m): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
gmoni2:

This is what destroyed the black family structure in America.
You're right.Siring kids anyhow. Such a shame.
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
tbaba1234:

What is the difference between a polygamous marriage and having several baby mamas?

Social acceptability in African norms and cultures. The polygamous marriage is, while the baby mamas phenomenon is not.

Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Espada10: 11:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
Even without seeing the pic...I know it is going to be black women...akata things
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by wuckychuks(f): 11:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
OSUigbo:
Useless children
children?? How are the children useless...

It's no fault of theirs
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Dcholeric: 12:00am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

your mum is hardworking doesn't mean others are hardworking ..you and I know that 70% of naija ladies are lazy.. infact 98% of naija ladies are ready to reject feminism when it comes to equal gender responsibilities..
my brother.. grin
you try... men are coming up, the evolution is bound to come... they shot themselves in the foot. it's just a matter of time.
child support will go.
automatic keeping of the child after divorce will go.
sharing of the mans property will go.
sitting at home and screaming broke niggas, that will go too.
slapping men for free will go (a slap for a slap).
only women can be raped will go.
start quarrel and yet the man leaves the house, that too will go.
save women and children first will go (children only).
so much more
every human being for themselves.
be like I have gone too far o
grin

50/50 will be the game...guess who will lose grin

1 Like

Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 1:20am On Apr 05, 2018
4 square foools
Wats dis new nonsense called baby mama
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by johhnnie(m): 2:04am On Apr 05, 2018
greiboy:
Nigerian ladies don't mind being the tenth wife of a rich man. cheesy

Look at how some ladies are endorsing this nonsense on the thread already. cheesy

It is very laughable that some young ladies will prefer to be in a polygamous marriage in the 21st century just because the man will "take care of their needs". (primitive way of thinking)

It is better than being a side chick with no future stake. Lots of women had their time wasted with very unserious lying lips guys.
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by johhnnie(m): 2:08am On Apr 05, 2018
greiboy:
I don't support either. Women are not candy or sex objects that we can have as many as we want. in addition, this affects the society in the most of negative of ways.

Forget Davido and the wiz kids of these world because they are the very lucky few baby daddies capable of taking care of their numerous children
It is not limited to the black race. The western media just over hyped things against the black race. There are white men with two live-in lovers called sister wives
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:17am On Apr 05, 2018
Tax refunds
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by curvilicious: 4:30am On Apr 05, 2018
The women are making a fool of themselves angry
Re: Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) by Collyno82(m): 4:43am On Apr 05, 2018
Divay22:
You can see he's taking good care of them..
and so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) / Town In Lagos Where Men Don’t Use Condom / Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.