Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About (3636 Views)

Help! Can't Endure Light At Night & Chemical Odours That Others Don't Perceive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by prechbills1(m): 7:13am On Apr 05, 2018
Martin0:

u mean any man who can't do such is a disgrace

hmm honestly bro am one of those, but trust me, I would have be a head master if only I never felt irritated or probably my ex may go pantless

I mean any man that can lick an African lady's pussy is a disgrace to manhood
Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:14am On Apr 05, 2018
DeadRat:
Jesus My Lord!

The Types Of Pussy smell shocked

Hope Its still Safe To Still Put Dick Inside

1 Like

Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by Martin0(m): 7:19am On Apr 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahaha.... cheesy

Goodness me Martin...u made my afternoon ooo grin

if only I was nurtured well in my past relationships, see within my heart I know about all these things one time I even wanted to create a thread about it, but I can't be telling people or educating them on what I don't practice.

I believe in so much, "practice what you say"

majority of these generations of ladies all want head, have noticed that.

well someday it gonna be a different story to write about, but hey I keep seeing things that will scare me from doing those horrible things.

Did you see a microscope view of what it looks like yesterday here on Nairaland
Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by Martin0(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

O boy I confuse now, do you mean women or you just specific to the ladies from different continents
Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by Martin0(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

pussy is pussy
Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:23am On Apr 05, 2018
Liliyann:
Why must it be women all the time?
No matter how bad a pussy smell it still doesn't reach the smell of guys private part!!!
The pubic hairs of most guys is brown!

You took this the wrong way, you should appreciate the post and the writer
Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by prechbills1(m): 7:24am On Apr 05, 2018
Martin0:

pussy is pussy

an African lady's pussy is different from a white lady's pussy.. dude don't do what you're gonna regret later
Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by prechbills1(m): 7:25am On Apr 05, 2018
Martin0:

O boy I confuse now, do you mean women or you just specific to the ladies from different continents

since you don't wanna live long.. you can go ahead
Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:28am On Apr 05, 2018
Martin0:

if only I was nurtured well in my past relationships, see within my heart I know about all these things one time I even wanted to create a thread about it, but I can't be telling people or educating them on what I don't practice.

I believe in so much, "practice what you say"

majority of these generations of ladies all want head, have noticed that.

well someday it gonna be a different story to write about, but hey I keep seeing things that will scare me from doing those horrible things.

Did you see a microscope view of what it looks like yesterday here on Nairaland

Nope..i was so busy yesterday sha... cool

But lemme ask u a question... WILL U EVER TRY EATING NUNU IF UR GF WILL ASK U GIVE HER HEAD? cheesy

Or how far u can go sha?
Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by Martin0(m): 7:37am On Apr 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Nope..i was so busy yesterday sha... cool

But lemme ask u a question... WILL U EVER TRY EATING NUNU IF UR GF WILL ASK U GIVE HER HEAD? cheesy

Or how far u can go sha?

something most kill a man nagrin

definitely men should learn the skill they never knew about or weren't thoughtgrin
Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by Martin0(m): 7:40am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

an African lady's pussy is different from a white lady's pussy.. dude don't do what you're gonna regret later

this is rubbish to me.

you have not explained anything eithergrin

1 Like

Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by Martin0(m): 7:40am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

Rubbish;dream
prechbills1:

Rubbishgrin
Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by Prognose: 7:43am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

[s]white ladies pussies don't smell.. only African ladies vaginas smell[/s] .

Meanwhile this write-up was originally written by a white woman for white women in a white environment.

Stop white-worshipping. All vaginas smell, whether white or black. And yes, talking from experience.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by Twoclans(f): 7:44am On Apr 05, 2018
Martin0:

u mean any man who can't do such is a disgrace

hmm honestly bro am one of those, but trust me, I would have be a head master if only I never felt irritated or probably my ex may go pantless

Hmmmm so martin0 you don't give your lovers head. It's alright. Nairaland ladies falling in love with Martin please take note of this information. We don't want to read stories that touch the heart later. tongue

Martin Nwoke oma, ututu oma wink
Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:44am On Apr 05, 2018
Martin0:

something most kill a man nagrin

definitely men should learn the skill they never knew about or weren't thoughtgrin

Drop the link or cc me ...lemme check it too
Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by Prognose: 7:44am On Apr 05, 2018
mhizenugu:
A very educative thread. Hmmmm

thank you.

1 Like

Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by Martin0(m): 7:46am On Apr 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Drop the link or cc me ...lemme check it too
yeah Owk am trying to look for the thread
Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:47am On Apr 05, 2018
Martin0:

yeah Owk am trying to look for the thread

Okies..soon i will be busy, i might get out very late tonyt cry
Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by Martin0(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2018
Twoclans:

Hmmmm so martin0 you don't give your lovers head. It's alright. Nairaland ladies falling in love with Martin please take note of this information. We don't want to read stories that touch the heart later. tongue

Martin Nwoke oma, ututu oma wink

mehn it not my fault Biko, I don't givegrin

when your mouth was a virgin, would you have believed you gonna be giving mouth action
Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by Martin0(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Okies..soon i will be busy, i might get out very late tonyt cry
oh OK
Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by Twoclans(f): 7:52am On Apr 05, 2018
Martin0:

mehn it not my fault Biko, I don't givegrin

when your mouth was a virgin, would you have believed you gonna be giving mouth action

Do you receive Mouth Action? grin
Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by Martin0(m): 7:55am On Apr 05, 2018
Twoclans:

Do you receive Mouth Action? grin

hahahahaha hahahahaha I most be sincere oo
yeah, but Na something they lead to mouth action oo, I don't ask oo.
Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by Twoclans(f): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahaha hahahahaha I most be sincere oo

yeah, but Na something they lead to mouth action oo, I don't ask oo.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Martin0 just take It from me today that you are a selfish lover, most women are shy to ask for oral . If a lady sucks your rod she expects you to reciprocate.

When she meets a man that does what you won't do you will call her an olosho. I have no problem with a man refusing to give head to a woman honestly it's a personal decision and it's also quite risky when done outside marriage but please do not receive Mouth Action then pretend like you don't get the message the lady is passing.

Have a lovely day Martin kiss
Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by Martin0(m): 8:08am On Apr 05, 2018
Twoclans:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Martin0 just take It from me today that you are a selfish lover, most women are shy to ask for oral . If a lady sucks your rod she expects you to reciprocate.

When she meets a man that does what you won't do you will call her an olosho. I have no problem with a man refusing to give head to a woman honestly it's a personal decision and it's also quite risky when done outside marriage but please do not receive Mouth Action then pretend like you don't get the message the lady is passing.

hmmmm na WA oo this got me thinking and I feel so weak to talk further, hmm..

do you give mouth action, I know ur boyfriend eat your nunu so there's no need askinggrin

anyway later we go talk more on this, I wanna learn something.
Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2018
Martin0:

pussy is pussy
gosh, tell him! angry
Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by Prognose: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2018
Can a topic like this enter frontpage? undecided

cc lalasticlala
Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by prechbills1(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
Prognose:
[s]Meanwhile this write-up was originally written by a white woman for white women in a white environment.

Stop white-worshipping. All vaginas smell, whether white or black. And yes, talking from experience. [/s]

trash... I've fvcked 4white ladies.. white ladies don't smell... I can lick a white lady's pussy for complete 12hours..

justifying African ladies smelly pussy is childishness
Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by prechbills1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Twoclans:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry [s]Martin0 just take It from me today that you are a selfish lover, most women are shy to ask for oral . If a lady sucks your rod she expects you to reciprocate.

[/s]

trash.. give an African lady head at the expense of your life..

guys never try giving an African lady head.
Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

Maybe its from their diet,environment,weather and what they wear under.
Naija gal go wear pant,wear tight on top am com wear thick jeans or long gown enter hot sun. Abeg whr breeze wan enter from?
For abroad houses are almost always air conditioned. Room temperature is regulated so no matter what they wear its cool inside.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by Twoclans(f): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

You forgot to strike out the moniker, next time start from there.

Sadist tongue
Re: 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About by eterisan(m): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
swiz123:
My bae's own has no smell abegi. She has the cleanest vj I've ever seen

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Seduce A Married Man? / Women Like Sex Too Much! / What Do Men Stand To Gain In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.