Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

My Best Teacher (episode Three) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Teacher (episode Three) (497 Views)

My Best Teacher (episode Four) / My Best Teacher (episode Two) / My Best Teacher (episode One) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Best Teacher (episode Three) by theojeremie(m): 1:08am On Apr 05, 2018
I walked to school on Monday scared of what might happen.

How should I react if I passed Mrs. Chika in the
corridor? Wouldn’t everyone see something was going on by my body’s reaction to her? I got to school and quietly
went through the day.

I was handed the note just before my last class. It read simply,

“Mrs. Chika has requested you come to her office immediately after school today.”
It was signed by the vice-principal.

The last class of the day was a waste as I couldn’t stop thinking about
what was going to happen after school that day.

The last bell rang and I went directly to Mrs. Chika’s office.

I entered her office and shut the door behind me to try and give ourselves privacy.

She immediately apologized to me for how
she ended things on Friday and that helped put me at ease.

She continued, “I did a lot of thinking over the weekend and had initially decided that we should end our lesson sessions. However, upon further thought I realized that since you will be
starting university soon perhaps it would be best to change the focus of our lesson sessions to best prepare you for the challenges that you will face there...........
Continue Reading>>>>https://www.naijafalcon.com.ng/2018/04/my-best-teacher-episode-three.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Girl After 13 Years Of Childlessness (pics) / Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos Explains How Davido's New Bae / Can True Frienship Exist When There's Restriction Of Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.