Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

"Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (34366 Views)

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2018
Marshalxv:

Haa! octopus brain? I've never heard this before, but "fish brain" is an established attribute of eem.......... the monthly bleeders.
Hippolyta has just made it up tongue

3 Likes

Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by zinaunreal(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2018
He has moved on to the next one, kindly move on abi must he tell you to your face?

1 Like

Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by hypnotic(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2018
Shopono style
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by Evince(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2018
aureen:

The question is what did the HOLY SPIRIT tell her before she opened her legs?

Some people attend Church service weekly but they have backslided from the way of the lord.

My concern is didn't her Father, Grandfather or relatives tell her never to get pregnant for a Man that have no intention of paying her bride price?

Which holyspirit. Hv u heard from any spirit b4. Stop associating spirits that don't exist. This is about emotions and physical decision not spirits
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by BossLaifay(f): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

when will you ever post a sensible stuff? broke kids everywhere angry
Lol. Your blood just dey hot!
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by falconey(m): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

what kinda sense do you have sef.
..monkey sense or what, I pray you don't behave like this in real life else you're doomed.
highqueen:

aturu awusa.
You myopic cretins should suck one another and leave ubunja alone.

3 Likes

Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by israelmao(m): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2018
Sex is God's gift if done in the right context.
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by ubunja(m): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2018
[s]
prechbills1:

what kinda sense do you have sef.
..monkey sense or what, I pray you don't behave like this in real life else you're doomed.
[/s]
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by rhythyson: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2018
When Ronaldo score that goal in Italy what did he do?

He ran away jubilating.

I guess the guy is doing the same grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by DJInfluence: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2018
Cutehector:
I totally concur with you bro..
I also re-concur your concur...
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by CAPSLOCKED: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2018

SHE'S LUCKY THEY DIDN'T MAKE IT TO A WEDDING.
BECAUSE MEN LIKE THAT CAN BAIL ANYTIME AND LEAVE YOU WITH A QUEUE OF ALL YOUR KIDS. (YOU KNOW THAT TYPE IN FIRST BANK BRANCHES ON MONDAYS). grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by ubunja(m): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2018
BossLaifay:
Lol. Your blood just dey hot!
lol dude takes nairaland posts way too personal.
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by Marshalxv(m): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2018
To my fellow guys, u can use any means and tricks at ur disposal to get to her promise land, u can even promise to serve her the head of ur father on a platter or create another heaven for her. But pls, Biko don't ever promise a lady marriage just to browse her internet. The repercussions is mostly disastrous.

1 Like

Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2018
humilitypays:
Over time, I have come to discover that relationship, marriage, dating has no defined rule to follow to succeed, what worked for Mr. A and Ms B may not work for Mr. C and Ms D.

Sex might not make Mr. G love Ms E but sex can make Mr F love Ms R more....nobody can define the relationship rule that will govern every relationship or marriage, it is relative to individuals because we are diverse and uniquely designed by nature to act and behave differently in life, never say NEVER wink
I think I agree with you. Hans are the most complicated creatures. What works for A might not work for B.
Sometimes you see two people in a relationship who quarrel everyday but stay together while people who don't quarrel separate just because of a little misunderstanding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by Evince(m): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2018
BossLaifay:
Sadly its part of our chemical make up. It takes reasoning to over come this and many women refuse to reason.

I like the fact that u are wired weirdly, no wonder u can reason well unlike some girls with fish brain.
U are sound dear
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by pastoradebola: 9:56am On Apr 05, 2018
This is common but u should have keep ur relationship openly..... Well go to his families...no problem without solution.
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by ubunja(m): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2018
Marshalxv:
To my fellow guys, u can use any means and tricks at ur disposal to get to her promise land, u can even promise to serve her the head of ur father on a platter or create another heaven for her. But pls, Biko don't ever promise a lady marriage just to browse her internet. The repercussions is mostly disastrous.
no repercussions my man. thats your inner vagina worshipper speaking. in truth men have been played worse and nothing happened to the women. some men raised 3 kids not their own. and karma never settled the score.
life is about playing and being played. just keep your eyes open. if you're played life goes on.

10 Likes

Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by joenor(m): 10:01am On Apr 05, 2018
To me, s** is not everything...... first as a lady know your position in his heart, that's what matter, He might just want the S and leave you, but if he truly love you, he would stick to you, even afterward.
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by bukatyne(f): 10:02am On Apr 05, 2018
johnson232:

What do u mean by really?
He said the truth...Apart from sex, 95% of young ladies got nothing to offer a man.

Really?

And does this young man cook for himself, take care of his home, take care of kids etc himself.

Does this young man take into stock all those things that gets done to make his life easier without his input?

Besides, sex is a very crucial need of man (woman). Infact, it is one of the three legs marriage is based on and apart from godly sex, I honestly don't see what a woman/wife/lover can offer you that someone else can't and will still be morally right.

2 Likes

Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by Ajadiboye(m): 10:02am On Apr 05, 2018
perhaps still gathering cash for d introduction
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by ezewealth(m): 10:02am On Apr 05, 2018
humilitypays:
Over time, I have come to discover that relationship, marriage, dating has no defined rule to follow to succeed, what worked for Mr. A and Ms B may not work for Mr. C and Ms D.

Sex might not make Mr. G love Ms E but sex can make Mr F love Ms R more....nobody can define the relationship rule that will govern every relationship or marriage, it is relative to individuals because we are diverse and uniquely designed by nature to act and behave differently in life, never say NEVER wink
Thumb's up bro, well said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by Intrepid01(m): 10:03am On Apr 05, 2018
Funny enough...a young babe of 19years was telling me how a guy took her innocence in December, after promising her heaven and earth.

The painful part is I couldn't tell her how gullible she is, with the things she said made her give in for the guy. But then...hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by Evince(m): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2018
BossLaifay:
True!

It's because men are junkies for sex; women know this and try to use it to get love.

On the other hand, women are junkies for love; men know this and use it to get sex.

It's really a vicious cycle and a mess!

Lie lie. Women love sex more than men.
Women only pretend but men re eager to hv a taste of the woman which having tasted that's when d woman will want him to fvck her almost every seconds.
Women love sex sooooo much that's why they never get tired of rounds.

If u doubt me, ask urself

2 Likes

Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by SundayJohnson(m): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2018
I dont no why some women are using sex as a tool to hold a man for marriage , if it is so that means men should marry all prostitude they have sex wif in the brothels
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by bukatyne(f): 10:05am On Apr 05, 2018
ubunja:

whats your usual method of getting love from a man

That's the problem.... we have gotten the order wrong.

I don't try to get love from my husband... the love is there:

I respond to his love by genuinely desiring him sexually amongst other things.

4 Likes

Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by ubunja(m): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2018
Evince:

Lie lie. Women love sex more than men.
Women only pretend but men re eager to hv a taste of the woman which having tasted that's when d woman will want him to fvck her almost every seconds.
Women love sex sooooo much that's why they never get tired of rounds.

If u doubt me, ask urself
keyword "Pretend". why cant you men also pretend you dont love sex?and so have an advantage?

4 Likes

Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by myself13: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2018
falconey:
You myopic cretins should suck one another and leave ubunja alone.

1 Like

Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by basic23111: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2018
Just like when u have to test before u buy. u may not buy if u are not satisfy after test. Girls should start selling no testing as must of their product is either over use or damage beyond repair
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by victorian(f): 10:09am On Apr 05, 2018
Ladies never learn but anyways I do t blame the ladies. Guys, men will say anything just to get laid. They will promise heaven on earth to penetrate in. They will even vow with the Bible and Quaran all for sex.
They will say get pregnant first and I will marry you.
That's why u see babymamas everywhere.

Some guys will even blackmail the lady emotionally. Some will say, don't u remember your age? You are in your 30s, let's do it, get pregnant and I will marry you.. All these are pure lies from hell. As soon as they get u pregnant, they either disappear or stop answering your calls.
When will ladies learn?

1 Like

Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by visijo(m): 10:09am On Apr 05, 2018
Nigerians girls sha..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband And I...(A Short Story) / My Wedding; You Are All Invited. / DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.