Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

"Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (34714 Views)

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by Malawian(m): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
nairarhymer:
how do you expect him to keep preaching marriage after collecting what he wanted?
even pastors stop preaching after collecting offering
LMFAO

There is no joy in your life.
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by Enoma222(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:
the man is a bastardize fool,and for those guys supporting this nonsense, let your conscience judge you that's if there's any atall.
_blame_the_girl_not_d_guy
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by Jonifech: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
U SHOULDN'T AGREE SUCH PROPOSALS... MY DEAR EVEN ME CAN PROMISE U MARRIAGE JUST FOR U TO ALLOW ME FREE MY EMOTIONAL URGES... ITS D NATURE'S FAULT... SOME MEN DOES DAT UNINTENTIONAL... WHILE SOME DOES IT OUT OF WICKEDNESS...

FOR MORE RELATED POSTS, VISIT JONINET MEDIA
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by flamingfire24(m): 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
90% of men ar like that take heart it is lyf.marriage is honorable in all.and bed undefiled...be4 every sexual act ponder on the spiritual consequence.
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by habsydiamond(m): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
My first question which con3 is the girl from for her not to know that it's a prank to enter her promise land...the guy played a fast one on her and it worked...the only blemish is the pregnancy oshe gidi niyen ooooo
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by nanakgh(m): 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
Igba123:
dat's d normal thing but apc has proved dis ur statement obsolete.

don't know much about Nigerian politics but lmao
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by orumba(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
why opening your leg at first place, federal government self Neva fulfill there promise not to talk of single man or maybe Na boy. #single mom loading. abeg no remove our unborn president
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
umuna:
Some styles can keep a man dear!

naaaa he will still leave u for another with excess styles experience he can stay only if he wants to No man like being control my their women
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by umuna(m): 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Imapearl:

naaaa he will still leave u for another with excess styles experience
he can stay only if he wants to
No man like being control my their women
You think so? Will you give me a trial? grin
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by Manasp: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

I don't understand undecided

Hmmmmmmmm,
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by jojothaiv(m): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
Now Playing ANOYD Blame Jay-Z

grin grin
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by fynex(m): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
Priscy01:
A Nigerian lady has cried out after a man who promised her marriage if she allowed him to have sex with her has suddenly stopped mentioning about the marriage he promised her earlier after having sex with her.

According to the lady, the sex she had with the man leads to pregnancy, which will be due in a few months, but she doesn't know how to tell the man, he is the one responsible for the pregnancy.

According to Victor who shared the post;
"She is just 21 and was promised marriage if she open her legs for him to bang her raw. She innocently believed his lies and opened for him. He ate her up over and over again and the thing entered. Now he is no longer mentioning marriage again. What do you think she should do?

Hear her:
"Am pregnant will be due in a few months time but the issue am currently facing is that the guy that got me pregnant promised to marry me but yet until now he doesn't talk about marriage anymore. Plz what shud I do ?"[/i]

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/before-sex-he-promised-marriage-but-he-has-stopped-talking-about-it-now-lady-cries-out.html

Marriage for sex was just a way of getting it, which over time has become the easiest way for some guys to get some ladies for sex....

Then when you have no plans for yourself or future you end up living a life you never really planned for.

It's a shame you fell for that and now you have to live with it and learn from it and have a better life for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by Jochabed(f): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
Next time shut your legs.
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
umuna:

smiley
umuna:

lol
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
Enoma222:
girlz have fish brain you can argue with your china phone
So you bought the china phone for me? cheesy Octopus brain wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by godofuck231: 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
WORDS FROM A MOTHER TO HER DAUGHTER ABOUT MARRIAGE

1. The wife that wins all arguments with her husband is not wise. The home is not a law court.

2. The wife that uses sex as a weapon in the home - placing embargo, going to bed in jeans shorts and
trousers -lacks wisdom.

3. The wife that uses the modern trends and laws of "women's rights" to insult or ridicule her husband simply makes a fool of herself.

4. A woman that makes her home devoid of peace through bickering, nagging and quarrels needs help.
A man should be eager to run away from office to be at home, for that should be the safest and closest place on earth for him.

5. Modern-day equality in marriage does not mean competition, It simply means partnership. Taking advantage of such equality to turn around and become the defacto head of the home and oppress the man is tantamount to playing with fire. If you destroy your home, soon you will be the boss of an empty home.

6. A wise wife makes the man feel so good that he assumes that he is the head. Once he gets that feeling, the woman gently wields her power and the head actually turns to wherever the neck wants without a protest.

7. A wife that does not pull herself away from friends' influence and advice or even from the control of her mother and father will have herself to blame.

8. When a man is looking for a wife, he bypasses women of different shapes and sizes to choose a wife But soon after childbirth, many women hide under the excuse of childbirth to let go of themselves. Many stop bothering about their looks,shape, dressing, etc.
Within 5 years of marriage, people start wondering if the wife is the man's aunt, even though she is 7 years younger. Her defence is that if he truly loves her, he should love her the way she is but when looking for a wife, he saw people like the present YOU and ignored them and settled for the former YOU. Today, you go to bed smelling of onions.... You go to bed wearing grandmothers' clothes. Why are you playing with your marriage? Love is not about looks - we know But looks enhances love and marriage There is a difference between someone disfiguring herself and the person being disfigured by an accident. Please don't be complacent. As hard as it may be, work on looking like you were when he first saw you and began the chase.‎

9. If every night you are tired, sleepy, sore, down with headache or fever, "not in the mood," you are a joker, a serious comedian!

10. If your children suddenly become more
important to you than your husband, you need
prayers.

11. If you assume that as the woman, only you need to be pampered and fussed over while the man is a stone that has no emotions, you need to be pitied.

12. A woman that has the mind of a wife does not
excite her husband. Wives are usually complacent and presumptuous. A wife must strive to have the mind of a girlfriend, A girlfriend is always nicer, sweeter, more loving and always thinking of ways to wow her sweetheart; a girlfriend does not try to win all arguments, does not call the man a "useless man", is not careless about her looks or dressing, always smiles and laughs with the man, sends the man sweet messages and calls, etc. Are you your husband's girlfriend in word and in deed?

LASTLY, DO NOT INFORM ME OF YOUR QUARRELS, I DIDN’T JOIN YOU TOGETHER, GOD DID, GO AND
INFORM HIM AND HE WILL SORT
YOU OUT
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by superstylisht(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by romme2u: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
victorian:
Ladies never learn but anyways I do t blame the ladies. Guys, men will say anything just to get laid. They will promise heaven on earth to penetrate in. They will even vow with the Bible and Quaran all for sex.
They will say get pregnant first and I will marry you.
That's why u see babymamas everywhere.

Some guys will even blackmail the lady emotionally. Some will say, don't u remember your age? You are in your 30s, let's do it, get pregnant and I will marry you.. All these are pure lies from hell. As soon as they get u pregnant, they either disappear or stop answering your calls.
When will ladies learn?

undecided

Eternity
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by unchangeable: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
Had you asked me before he destroyed you i would tell you not to do it but you did not becouse you wanna enjoy yourself too. Take him to the court! Useless
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by richiepolymer(m): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nothing confuses a Nigerian lady more than 'Sex and/or Money'.
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by Rozaytee: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
Priscy01:
A Nigerian lady has cried out after a man who promised her marriage if she allowed him to have sex with her has suddenly stopped mentioning about the marriage he promised her earlier after having sex with her.

According to the lady, the sex she had with the man leads to pregnancy, which will be due in a few months, but she doesn't know how to tell the man, he is the one responsible for the pregnancy.

"She is just 21 and was promised marriage if she open her legs for him to bang her raw. She innocently believed his lies and opened for him. He ate her up over and over again and the thing entered. Now he is no longer mentioning marriage again. What do you think she should do?

Hear her:
"Am pregnant will be due in a few months time but the issue am currently facing is that the guy that got me pregnant promised to marry me but yet until now he doesn't talk about marriage anymore. Plz what shud I do ?"[/i]

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/before-sex-he-promised-marriage-but-he-has-stopped-talking-about-it-now-lady-cries-out.html

..eyaahh!!...chai..dis one na jjc..cheesy...omokekere le leyi.....she has been used
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by petitejolie(f): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
just 21 ND she's desperate for marriage so tey dey tricked her. at dat age there is no skills in d world any man cud use to get in between my legs. I tire for gals o.
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
She better open up to him unless she wish to be a single mom.
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by joshrare(m): 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
Imapearl:
I do not know why ladies think that their sex styles and body can keep a man
you can't keep a man that doesn't want to be kept

My dear the thing tire me oooo,, can't somebody just have sex in peace without promises? I mean the fact that I have sex with her doesn't mean I'm ready for marriage nah
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by Sike(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lol. Just lol at the topic
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by joshrare(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
BossLaifay:
True!

It's because men are junkies for sex; women know this and try to use it to get love.

On the other hand, women are junkies for love; men know this and use it to get sex.

It's really a vicious cycle and a mess!

No, its not a vicious cycle. the cycle is vicious
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by Codes151(m): 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
Do this..

Go to yaba. Ask for Cletus. Tell him to give u garri with one sardine., don't worry. I will pay.

Just wait am coming....
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by frozen70(f): 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
Priscy01:

Hear her:

The did has been done, you got carried away by his sweet mouth. At 21yrs you are too young to put marriage into consideration, you are supposed to be thinking of your educational carrier.
Well keep the pregnancy and may God help you to deliver successfully. Infirm his family if you know where they are, don't talk about getting married to you again because its obvious hr wanted to get you layer instead of the marriage tricks he used.
After the delivery, take care if your baby and move on with your life. The main thig is that you have learnt your lesson so bewise next time.
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by MissRaine69(f): 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
And the issue of contraceptives never crossed her mind?see this is the issue with some women you can’t put that onus on a man it’s your future why place your whole life and happiness in someone’s hands like that? “ he promised to marry me if I had unprotected sex with him!”

This level of idiot I can’t comprehend.

1 Like

Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by MissRaine69(f): 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
frozen70:

The did has been done, you got carried away by his sweet mouth. At 21yrs you are too young to put marriage into consideration, you are supposed to be thinking of your educational carrier.
Well keep the pregnancy and may God help you to deliver successfully. Infirm his family if you know where they are, don't talk about getting married to you again because its obvious hr wanted to get you layer instead of the marriage tricks he used.
After the delivery, take care if your baby and move on with your life. The main thig is that you have learnt your lesson so bewise next time.

Education should have been at the forefront ....simple as
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by MissRaine69(f): 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
ubunja:
women should stop trying to use sex to get love
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.