Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

"Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (34374 Views)

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by MissRaine69(f): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
richiepolymer:
Nothing confuses a Nigerian lady more than 'Sex and/or Money'.
No they don’t get confused most don’t actually know
Sex = Love
Money = Love
Most don’t know that sex can be purely a physical act where emotions and attachments play no part. If most women figure that out and accept it they won’t be in the positions they find themselves in....Desparate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by Priscy01(f): 2:44am On Apr 06, 2018
achillesfoot:
Please who writes these? where has our sense of moral dignity gone to? look at the kind of words being used here." banged her raw', ate her up over and over and the thing entered. Is everything over with the writer of this article? don't you re-read what you write. You all will answer to this when the time comes. you think you are doing me.

Please use your brain to comprehend the writeup. Don't just comment.
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by achillesfoot(m): 4:38am On Apr 06, 2018
Priscy01:

Please use your brain to comprehend the writeup. Don't just comment.
Go back to bed jare.
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by umuna(m): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
Imapearl:

smiley

lol

okay ooo
Re: "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady by kiddkash(m): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
nobody campaigns after winning election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wedding; You Are All Invited. / DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding / Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.