Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? (2001 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2018
I've traveled far and wide and one thing very common about hookers and "runs babes" is artificial eyelash and if I may add, double or more ear piercings.

I had serious issue with my one and only when she came back home wearing that eyelash. I told her to remove it since she said she fixed it for me but she objected at first but after series of shouting and calling of names, she removed it.

The first eyelash she fixed was taken care of by me but that was on a special occasion and I wanted her to look "belonged" but I don't see the need for carrying it on normal days. I was very uncomfortable with her wearing such cause truth be told, with that eyelash she looked like a hooker.

So guys and ladies what's your take on this, cause I don't normally see those on the eyes of responsible ladies

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by highqueen(f): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2018
I love them,it brings out the beauty and the make up. though I hardly fix them.

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by folake4u(f): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2018
I don't like faux eyelashes
Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2018
Sorry

I can't give you my opinion now
Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2018
You sound like a control freak. After much shouting & name calling, huh? That girl must be a really nice person, hang on to her tight. No guy is gonna shout at me & call me names. He'd see another side of me. Respect begets respect.

Anyway, I've never used fake eyelashes. I've seen the process though & it looks risky to me. Wouldn't wanna go blind tongue I do have several piercings on my ears & tattoos though. Does that make me a loose person? No. My morals are not attached to my appearance. I'm one of the most loyal people in both my friendships & relationships. Every person currently in my life, I've known them for many, many years. If I was a horrible person, I don't think I'd have as many lifelong friends & long term relationships with men. Never judge a book by its cover.

7 Likes

Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by OriakuAmara(f): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2018
And what's wrong with them?
Jobless niggars always obsessed with irrelevant things.

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by tee59(f): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2018
I really don't like it. It makes them look like a doll.

4 Likes

Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:
You sound like a control freak. After much shouting & name calling, huh? That girl must be a really nice person, hang on to her tight. No guy is gonna shout at me & call me names. He'd see another side of me. Respect begets respect.

Anyway, I've never used fake eyelashes. I've seen the process though & it looks risky to me. Wouldn't wanna go blind tongue I do have several piercings on my ears & tattoos though. Does that make me a loose person? No. My morals are not attached to my appearance. I'm one of the most loyal people in both my friendships & relationships. Every person currently in my life, I've known them for many, many years. If I was a horrible person, I don't think I'd have as many lifelong friends & long term relationships with men. Never judge a book by its cover.

Yeah, she's a very good and humble woman just like I am But I was not okay with sudden attention to looks. But, don't you think your look can say lots of thing about you? If I am looking muscular and I have dreads and tattoos, if something is missing and I'm in the midst of other innocent looking guys, the first finger will be pointed to me and this is normal.
Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2018
tee59:
I really don't like it. It makes them look like a doll.

Something very close to that

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by stacyadams: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2018
The tin dey make woman resemble oloshos..but dem girls no dey know

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2018
OriakuAmara:
And what's wrong with them?
Jobless niggars always obsessed with irrelevant things.

Simple make comment or keep quiet. Must you abuse people. I have never been jobless and I'm gainfully employed. That's part of the reason why I have a humble bae.
Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by Earthquake1: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2018
I hate artificial eyelashes like mad

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 05, 2018
stacyadams:
The tin dey make woman resemble oloshos..but dem girls no dey know

Seriously my point. If she told me she was going to fix that for me I would've told her not to bother. I told her to keep it if and only if she fixed it for someone else
Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:46am On Apr 05, 2018
henro4niger:

Yeah, she's a very good and humble woman just like I am But I was not okay with sudden attention to looks. But, don't you think your look can say lots of thing about you? If I am looking muscular and I have dreads and tattoos, if something is missing and I'm in the midst of other innocent looking guys, the first finger will be pointed to me and this is normal.

That's what judgmental people do, they go by 1st impressions. One of the most prolific serial killers in history are harmless looking old ladies eg. Nannie Doss etc. Someone's looks are not a reflection of their personality.
A couple of years ago I used to go to a nearby park, while there I'd have a chat with a bunch of homeless guys. Nicest people you'll ever meet! But you'll never know that until you get to speak to them on a one-on-one basis.
Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:

That's what judgmental people do, they go by 1st impressions. One of the most prolific serial killers in history are harmless looking old ladies eg. Nannie Doss etc. Someone's looks are not a reflection of their personality.
A couple of years ago I used to go to a nearby park, while there I'd have a chat with a bunch of homeless guys. Nicest people you'll ever meet! But you'll never know that until you get to speak to them on a one-on-one basis.

Yeah you're right too but those guys' case are different cause they don't have the means. You say you have several piercings and tattoos but look at this statement very positively "have you looked at hookers recently? Do you spot any resemblance?" If I look innocent and I'm innocent, then someone don't need to come close to confirm that but with your looks, someone will need to come close. I don't want the same for my baby. When guys approach you looking like that and you turn down their request, they'll say you probably turned them down because they did not beat your price or came at the wrong time. If you looked very responsible you don't need so much effort to prove that. The same thing is applied during interview. Even if you're the most qualified, you can't dress like a street guy expecting to be taken. Hence you need to agree with me that looks matters a lot
Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:22am On Apr 05, 2018
henro4niger:

Yeah you're right too but those guys' case are different cause they don't have the means. You say you have several piercings and tattoos but look at this statement very positively "have you looked at hookers recently? Do you spot any resemblance?" If I look innocent and I'm innocent, then someone don't need to come close to confirm that but with your looks, someone will need to come close. I don't want the same for my baby. When guys approach you looking like that and you turn down their request, they'll say you probably turned them down because they did not beat your price or came at the wrong time. If you looked very responsible you don't need so much effort to prove that. The same thing is applied during interview. Even if you're the most qualified, you can't dress like a street guy expecting to be taken. Hence you need to agree with me that looks matters a lot

Having means or not having means, doesn't mean people don't have their own personalities. Being poor doesn't teach you anything other than humility. I'm smart enough to draw my own conclusions about people & to know when they're being genuine or phony.

Hookers are people too. I'm sure they have good qualities like everybody else once you get to know them. I don't look at similarities between myself & other people to mean we're the same person. How is that possible when we don't share the same upbringing & life experience? If someone has as similar outward appearance, to me it's no different than seeing someone else wearing the same dress I'm wearing. It simply means we liked the same thing. They're not me & I'm not them.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by prechbills1(m): 10:32am On Apr 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Having means or not having means, doesn't mean people don't have their own personalities. Being poor doesn't teach you anything other than humility. I'm smart enough to draw my own conclusions about people & to know when they're being genuine or phony.

Hookers are people too. I'm sure they have good qualities like everybody else once you get to know them. I don't look at similarities between myself & other people to mean we're the same person. How is that possible when we don't share the same upbringing & life experience? If someone has as similar outward appearance, to me it's no different than seeing someone else wearing the same dress I'm wearing. It simply means we liked the same thing. They're not me & I'm not them.

african men are dumb and uncivilized... putting on fake lashes doesn't mean one is indecent or manner less... people put on this stuffs in civilized countries.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

african men are dumb and uncivilized... putting on fake lashes doesn't mean one is indecent or manner less... people put on this stuffs in civilized countries.

Where are you from? Just curious.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by prechbills1(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Where are you from? Just curious.

why are you asking undecided
Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by nelson7777: 10:46am On Apr 05, 2018
I like it on women, maybe cos i like lady's with beautiful eyes, n d artificial lashes just enhances d beauty of their eyes. and I also like clean artificial nails, just one clean color not too mixed..

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

why are you asking undecided

You make a lot of statements about "African men".
Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by Adasun(m): 11:51am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

it's u and ur brain box dat is dump.

Go get a live asslicker sad
Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by Adasun(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2018
I like eyelashes,it makes girls look calm and feminine.

It also gave them dat deep fascinating eyes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:
I love them,it brings out the beauty and the make up.
though I hardly fix them.
shocked

They Say Its Denomic. That they Are Hairs from Satan's armpit lipsrsealed
Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by prechbills1(m): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You make a lot of statements about "African men".

I'm too be civilized to be "full African "

African men are black monkeys '

I'm half African.. clear?
Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by prechbills1(m): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
Adasun:
it's u and ur brain box dat is dump.

Go get a live asslicker sad

deadrat answer this modafvcker... when did I turn an asslicker? undecided
Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by Adasun(m): 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

he woun't,cos he saw through ur asslicking.

Defend yourself wussy sad
Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

Calling You Asslicker is A Compliment... You Are A Shiit eating Motherfvcking senseless pig

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

I'm too be civilized to be "full African "

African men are black monkeys '

I'm half African.. clear?

Half monkey?
Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by prechbills1(m): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Half monkey?

if I slap you eh undecidedAfricans and their uncivilized way of interacting with people.. SMH
Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by prechbills1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
DeadRat:
Calling You Asslicker is A Compliment... You Are A Shiit eating Motherfvcking senseless pig

okay.
Re: Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
These Niggas... grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Advisable For A Nairalander To Upload his/her Pictures On Nairaland? / If I Go N*ked You’ll Run Away – Tracey B. Tells Papa Kumasi In Latest Video 18+ / Join Dating And Flirting Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.