Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Just wanted to say this! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just wanted to say this! (2074 Views)

Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? / "I Just Wanted To See What The Pu**y Felt Like" - Soulja Boy Confirms Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just wanted to say this! by lilianofentse(f): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hello all,

So today I was chatting with an old friend and I was like, I don't really fancy relationships these days and he asked me why? because y'all aren't honest.
Seriously guys this days just want to have a taste of what's under your legs, and after that, they either start losing interest, zoom off, or ignore you till they're hornny, then they start sending messages of how they miss you, love you blablabla, calling you every evening hoping you could give them a visit. A visit to do what exactly?? Sometimes they think all girls are gullible.
So in all truth guys should up their game. If you want a fling tell her, instead of hiding under the guise of relationships and dispose of her when you're through with her.
Girls are emotional. and sometimes weak.
I know one of my male friends who can sleep with a girl now and won't even recall her name the next minute. Its sad though.
Modified :
Take a look at this thread so you can get a picture of what I mean
https://www.nairaland.com./5252550/300-level-uniben-student-commits?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfrXlcmGFe06XLSM#79460023
Re: Just wanted to say this! by andycoal40(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
Hello all,

So today I was chatting with an old friend and I was like, I don't really fancy relationships these days and he asked me why? because y'all aren't honest.
Seriously guys this days just want to have a taste of what's under your legs, and after that, they either start losing interest, zoom off, or ignore you till they're hornny, then they start sending messages of how they miss you, love you blablabla, calling you every evening hoping you could give them a visit. A visit to do what exactly?? Sometimes they think all girls are gullible.
So in all truth guys should up their game. If you want a fling tell her, instead of hiding under the guise of relationships and dispose of her when you're through with her.
I know one of male friends who can sleep with a girl now and won't even recall her name the next minute. Its sad though.

Not true..the ones you've met were just like that
Re: Just wanted to say this! by lilianofentse(f): 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
andycoal40:

Not true..the ones you've met were just like that
am not talking about ladies in general. What my friend said in the last paragraph wasn't cool. How can you be intimate with a person and forget about the person easily?? I pitied for the girl though.
Re: Just wanted to say this! by andycoal40(m): 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
am not talking about ladies in general. What my friend said in the last paragraph wasn't cool. How can you be intimate with a person and forget about the person easily?? I pitied for the girl though.

You don't blame a guy for that..ladies that have something doing must wait till they are married with the guy for intimacy
Re: Just wanted to say this! by lilianofentse(f): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
andycoal40:

You don't blame a guy for that..ladies that have something doing must wait till they are married with the guy for intimacy
he deceived her at the end. It's still deceit. He told me she even sent a text saying she'd end her life if he doesn't speak to her. now the problems that he doesn't want to tell her to move on. She still loves him and he told her she should go ahead. Nb. She was a virgin before he met her.
Re: Just wanted to say this! by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
Never knew something was under the legs of girls
Re: Just wanted to say this! by lilianofentse(f): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Never knew something was under the legs of girls
lol. I don't know same for boys too. What a coincidence.

1 Like

Re: Just wanted to say this! by andycoal40(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
he deceived her at the end. It's still deceit. He told me she even sent a text saying she'd end her life if he doesn't speak to her. now the problems that he doesn't want to tell her to move on. She still loves him and he told her she should go ahead. Nb. She was a virgin before he met her.

She's still at fault
Re: Just wanted to say this! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
A smart girl should be able to tell if he's after her heart or her cookie jar. You don't get to point fingers for that.
Re: Just wanted to say this! by Rednaxelot: 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
Hello all,

I know one of my male friends who can sleep with a girl now and won't even recall her name the next minute. Its sad though.
i wanna have a fling with you.

Do you mind?
Re: Just wanted to say this! by raymi: 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
Hello all,

If guys see value in you, they'll stay. Now, there are certain steps you need to take. First, work on yourself. Are you someone that people would like to befriend on a long term basis? How is your character? Are you the dream lady for most men? If that isn't the case, in most cases, the right guys won't stay in your life. Don't get caught up in a stupid ideology that the man meant for you would like you for who you are; Nobody likes someone who has a bad character. Nobody likes nonsense. You can work on yourself and become a better person. Contrary to popular opinion, people change.

The next step is try and meet the right people. If you meet guys who just want to have fun, there's a tendency they just want to get in your pants. Make a conscious effort to associate more with career-driven, focused and responsible individuals. These are predominantly the kind of men who value and are prepared for serious relationships which can lead to 'happily-ever-after'. In the event that these category of men feel that they have met their dream woman in you, they feel compelled to stay and make significant effort to remain in your life. What's more? They are the right kind of men for you. To be honest, I have met a few stunningly captivating ladies who I lusted after; but when I got involved with them, I discovered the personality behind that pretty face and perfect body was even more desirable.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just wanted to say this! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
What you said is a trait in boys. They're called 'Boys' for a reason. It doesn't change the fact that you can't find this same trait in men, but basically, in a few.

I met one, say, in his 30s 3wks ago. We talked, and it happened that he sounded smart. We exchanged contact, not that I wanted to date him, but just to have someone that smart as a friend. First thing the next day he called telling me he was missing me, and I was like "we just met, how could you possibly be missing me?" next thing, he's bored and would love my company. Oga, I am not an entertainer. There was no form of blackmailing he didn't try either to make me visit him or let him come to my place and all this was done in less than 48hours. From there I knew he wasn't as smart as I thought and he tried calling a lot at the wrong hours knowing full well I would be in class. Probably, that's his own way of trying to win my heart, but a distasteful one at that to me. No be person tell am say I no dey interested, he got the message.

2 Likes

Re: Just wanted to say this! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
tell ur friend not to close her heart cos very soon she is going to get a cool handsome lomantic man who will treat her like a queen and never leave her.i can see it clearly.no fukboy will come her way again
Re: Just wanted to say this! by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
Hello all,

When you done crying you let us know.
If you like shun relationships its your choice and poo.
The truth is you attract what you are, 95% of the time, your dress sense, attitude and actions attracts the kinda guy who shows up.
Now there are guys who aren't into the hit and run off stuffs but girls no send them why? Because they don't dress to kill, they don't hide under a fake impression, they are mostly simple and sometimes broke.
Girls aviod them to chase after a player.
Infant the button line is at this your young age if you don't melo to guys who are down for you, you will expire for those who your down for.
Stick to those who want you, every other thing will add up if you learn to grow together kappish.
Shiloh is not a good idea o

5 Likes

Re: Just wanted to say this! by Whitestory(m): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
raymi:

If guys see value in you, they'll stay. Now, there are certain steps you need to take. First, work on yourself. Are you someone that people would like to befriend on a long term basis? How is your character? Are you the dream lady for most men? If that isn't the case, in most cases, the right guys won't stay in your life. Don't get caught up in a stupid ideology that the man meant for you would like you for who you are; Nobody likes someone who has a bad character. Nobody likes nonsense. You can work on yourself and become a better person. Contrary to popular opinion, people change.

The next step is try and meet the right people. If you meet guys who just want to have fun, there's a tendency they just want to get in your pants. Make a conscious effort to associate more with career-driven, focused and responsible individuals. These are predominantly the kind of men who value and are prepared for serious relationships which can lead to 'happily-ever-after'. In the event that these category of men feel that they have met their dream woman in you, they feel compelled to stay and make significant effort to remain in your life. What's more? They are the right kind of men for you. To be honest, I have met a few stunningly captivating ladies who I lusted after; but when I got involved with them, I discovered the personality behind that pretty face and perfect body was even more desirable.

Guy.. This is so true... Honestly...
How many ladies can up their game.. You want to have this type of guy or that type of guy... But can ladies be that type of woman a guy would want... I wonder if they think about this things... No hustling guy with dreams to achieve will settle with a girl that can't add anything positive to his dreams.. Like attract like... cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just wanted to say this! by lilianofentse(f): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:

When you done crying you let us know.
If you like shun relationships its your choice and poo.
The truth is you attract what you are, 95% of the time, your dress sense, attitude and actions attracts the kinda guy who shows up.
Now there are guys who aren't into the hit and run off stuffs but girls no send them why? Because they don't dress to kill, they don't hide under a fake impression, they are mostly simple and sometimes broke.
Girls aviod them to chase after a player.
Infant the button line is at this your young age if you don't melo to guys who are down for you, you will expire for those who your down for.
Stick to those who want you, every other thing will add up if you learn to grow together kappish.
Shiloh is not a good idea o
lol. Who's crying
Re: Just wanted to say this! by lilianofentse(f): 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
Rednaxelot:
i wanna have a fling with you.

Do you mind?
you were direct. But No.
Re: Just wanted to say this! by Gabson001(m): 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
What do u expect when u reject the right ones and date the wrong ones?
Re: Just wanted to say this! by lilianofentse(f): 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Whitestory:

Guy.. This is so true... Honestly...
How many ladies can up their game.. You want to have this type of guy or that type of guy... But can ladies be that type of woman a guy would want... I wonder if they think about this things... No hustling guy with dreams to achieve will settle with a girl that can't add anything positive to his dreams.. Like attract like... cool
that's why honesty is important. You tell her how you want her to be while being honest at it. She should learn from you. You're Adam, She's Eve.
Re: Just wanted to say this! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
lefulefu:
tell ur friend not to close her heart cos very soon she is going to get a cool handsome lomantic man who will treat her like a queen and never leave her.i can see it clearly.no fukboy will come her way again

Amen grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just wanted to say this! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
that's why honesty is important. You tell her how you want her to be while being honest at it. She should learn from you. You're Adam, She's Eve.

It's this mentality that gets women into trouble! Stop looking for a saviour; save yourselves and then find a partner undecided

2 Likes

Re: Just wanted to say this! by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
lol. Who's crying
Or you aren't crying wow congratulations They miss you for sex because that all you got to offer to them.
So work on your values to guys you intend dating or you can continue experimenting your mileage. Peace
Re: Just wanted to say this! by lilianofentse(f): 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Or you aren't crying wow congratulations They miss you for sex because that all you got to offer to them.
So work on your values to guys you intend dating or you can continue experimenting your mileage. Peace
he even said peace. grin

Re: Just wanted to say this! by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
What you said is a trait in boys. They're called 'Boys' for a reason. It doesn't change the fact that you can't find this same trait in men, but basically, in a few.

I met one, say, in his 30s 3wks ago. We talked, and it happened that he sounded smart. We exchanged contact, not that I wanted to date him, but just to have someone that smart as a friend. First thing the next day he called telling me he was missing me, and I was like "we just met, how could you possibly be missing me?" next thing, he's bored and would love my company. Oga, I am not an entertainer. There was no form of blackmailing he didn't try either to make me visit him or let him come to my place and all this was done in less than 48hours. From there I knew he wasn't as smart as I thought and he tried calling a lot at the wrong hours knowing full well I would be in class. Probably, that's his own way of trying to win my heart, but a distasteful one at that to me. No be person tell am say I no dey interested, he got the message.

I guess u were disappointed wiv the outcome.. it shud be a normal thing for u guys. Beside cud be he is desperate need for some affection so don't blame the poor guy..
Re: Just wanted to say this! by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
Hello all,

Girls are emotional. and sometimes weak.
Modified :
Take a look at this thread so you can get a picture of what I mean
https://www.nairaland.com./5252550/300-level-uniben-student-commits?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfrXlcmGFe06XLSM#79460023

Pls if u want to have fun with a guy just go all out and have fun. It's not a must u have to attach ur feelings for him. I'm just wondering when our girls will learn. I'm not saying u have to share to everyone u see buh if u think a guy is handsome and cool to be wiv. Y don't u have sm fun with him instead of checking if he can take care of u and all. U guys are too stiff and complicated

2 Likes

Re: Just wanted to say this! by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 19, 2019
Guest007:

Amen grin grin grin

Re: Just wanted to say this! by Eroms4life17(m): 2:58am On Jun 19, 2019
What many girls don't know is that at first appearance or communication, the guy has already started decoding what he wants from her whether sex, or money or company or relationship. I have told ladies, do not cheapen yourself in the sight of guys. That's the only way you can earn our RESPECT.

2 Likes

Re: Just wanted to say this! by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 19, 2019
If u tell ladies u want sex/fling 80% wont agree. So na to deceive them chop the ponmo
Re: Just wanted to say this! by MJBOLT: 4:48am On Jun 19, 2019
guys want a taste of what is under a girl's legs,girls want a taste of what is inside a guy's pocket.

perfectly balanced as all things should be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just wanted to say this! by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 19, 2019
lefulefu:

@lomantic...Lmao!

my nigga u see why I said that if I must marry a naija gal,she must be a virgin...

their love na "first class" and "follow-come"
Re: Just wanted to say this! by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 19, 2019
Guest007:

Amen grin grin grin

Stop saying Amen...
Ashawo ll attract Fuvkboysgrin grin
Re: Just wanted to say this! by anthonyuncle(m): 7:57am On Jun 19, 2019
u girls are da ones that need to up ur game especially intellectually.
most of u are so poor upstairs and focus only on ur skin.
when guys meet u, there's nothing more to admire & look forward to than ur body coz that's ur only focus and achievement(not even ur achievement self cos na ur mama give u).

moreso, get a job and learn how to take care of ur expenses so that u don't turn a guy into an ATM because he's dating u. when such happens, he will feel like he needs his ROI which he can only get from ur body.

and finally, get a reasonable life, not that if Social media and irresponsible hang outs all da time. even oloshos do that better

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy And Curvy Girls....how I Grow My Butt (booty Workout) / What's Your Sex Fetish? / Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.