Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. (1993 Views)

To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague / MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) / MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by Jochabed(f): 10:00am On Apr 05, 2018
There is a popular saying "what a man can do a woman can do better" But i don't agree with this notion,this is an idea that popped up from the PIT OF HELL.
What has feminism done for you today? You could say that feminism has achieved many strides in the fight for equality among Africans.Women now participate in Politics and are involved in the Economy. But this issue has rather caused harm to one of the paramount institution - The African Household.

Feminism has led various families within the African setting into serious CRISES. Fathers are less becoming in-charge of their families,women now Rebel against their husbands authority,the no longer submit to their authority. The want to be eqaul with the Men,BUT IN THE BEGINING IT WAS NOT SO.
Let's face it Men and Women are Wired differently and trying to Rewire that through Feminism will ultimately destroy core family functions. Gone are the days when women were stay-at-home Mums. But it is now a taboo to be a Mother and a Wife only.Lets change our ways.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by UDUJ(m): 10:05am On Apr 05, 2018
Jochabed:
There is a popular saying "what a man can do a woman can do better" But i don't agree with this notion,this is an idea that popped up from the PIT OF HELL.
What has feminism done for you today? You could say that feminism has achieved many strides in the fight for equality among Africans.Women now participate in Politics and are involved in the Economy. But this issue has rather caused harm to one of the paramount institution - The African Household.

Feminism has led various families within the African setting into serious CRISES. Fathers are less becoming in-charge of their families,women now Rebel against their husbands authority,the no longer submit to their authority. The want to be eqaul with the Men,BUT IN THE BEGINING IT WAS NOT SO.
Let's face it Men and Women are Wired differently and trying to Rewire that through Feminism will ultimately destroy core family functions. Gone are the days when women were stay-at-home Mums. But it is now a taboo to be a Mother and a Wife only.Lets change our ways.

You guys never get tired of this Feminism topic? It's getting stale already undecided

1 Like

Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by Earthquake1: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2018
What is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2018
UDUJ:

You guys never get tired of this Feminism topic? It's getting stale already undecided

FINALLY YOU DROPPED THE UGLY DOG MEME.

CONGRATULATIONS. smiley
Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:08am On Apr 05, 2018
The lady is at it again undecided I agree that feminism has its bad side and good sides.Madam before posting a topic please research and be seen to be objective.Everyone would not agree to this while others would.It seems madam doesn't read secular books aside religious ones cry.It's obvious the age of enlightenment has not gotten to her. grin.She is still stuck up in 1193.It seems she has not read on christian egalitarianism.

3 Likes

Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by UDUJ(m): 10:09am On Apr 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

FINALLY YOU DROPPED THE UGLY DOG MEME.

CONGRATULATIONS. smiley

grin Don't worry I'll be getting a better one soon cheesy
Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by elgramz: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2018
Op, you're on point, feminism is devilish

2 Likes

Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by yanabasee(m): 10:39am On Apr 05, 2018
Feminism is evil...... I've witness a woman slap her husband in the church during testimony and the stupid man did nothing but look at the congregation if they heard they sound of the slap...

I've also seen a woman slap an okada man from behind simply because he was trying to control his breaks even when there were no road-bombs.....She accused the man of assaulting her by indirectly touching her b**bs with his back...

I've read here how a woman stab her husband to death.....

Feminism keeps playing out.....while our original culture washes away....... Women don't respect men anymore.... They now have the right to cheat on their man.....

3 Likes

Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:41am On Apr 05, 2018
yanabasee:
Feminism is evil...... I've witness a woman slap her husband in the church during testimony and the stupid man did nothing but look at the congregation if they heard they sound of the slap...

I've also seen a woman slap an okada man from behind simply because he was trying to control his breaks even when there were no road-bombs.....She accused the mam of assaulting her by indirectly touching her b**bs with his back...

I've read here how a woman stab her husband to dead.....

Feminism keeps playing out.....while our original culture washes away....... Women don't respect men anymore.... They now have the right to cheat on their man.....
Your level of primitiveness is beyond my understanding. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by yanabasee(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Your level of reasoning is null and quash.....

You don't have any sense of decency left inside of you....

You should be grooming your own kids, but you're here insulting men!!! Claiming to be civil....

2 Likes

Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2018
yanabasee:

Your level of reasoning is null and quash.....

You don't have any sense of decency left inside of you....

You should be grooming your own kids, but you're here insulting men!!! Claiming to be civil....

You can deceive yourself to feel happy Hippolyta doesn't care.Who seems to be uncivilized in their approach you or me?

2 Likes

Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

YOU'RE YET TO SEE IT ALL. grin
Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by yanabasee(m): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You can deceive yourself to feel happy Hippolyta doesn't care.Who seems to be uncivilized in their approach you or me?

And what makes you civil? Feminism?......

2 Likes

Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by lycannightwolf: 11:04am On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

madam its you! go back and read his comment, then read yours. "to thy own self be truth"
Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by marvin906(m): 11:13am On Apr 05, 2018
aint you guys tired of this topic

Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by MhizzAJ(f): 11:34am On Apr 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
The lady is at it again undecided I agree that feminism has its bad side and good sides.Madam before posting a topic please research and be seen to be objective.Everyone would not agree to this while others would.It seems madam doesn't read secular books aside religious ones cry.It's obvious the age of enlightenment has not gotten to her. grin.She is still stuck up in 1193.It seems she has not read on christian egalitarianism.

What do you know about the age of enlightnement?

You appear to me as the snickering little girl who giggles and accepted that water is tasteless because her 'macho' boyfriend said so.

1 Like

Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
Yet Another One undecided

This Is Getting Out Of Hand...
Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by AlexCk: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
Jeez,

Here we go again.

Lefulefu, do get the popcorn for others please grin

Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
AllforJesus7:

What do you know about the age of enlightnement?

You appear to me as the snickering little girl who giggles and accepted that water is tasteless because her 'macho' boyfriend said so.
I know a lot Mr man especially as it concerns philosophies.And for your Last statement I will pass you know why because Hippolyta doesn't care tongue

2 Likes

Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Your magnet is Feminism and gender equality cheesy
Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
greiboy:

Your magnet is Feminism and gender equality cheesy

How do you do or how are you?

2 Likes

Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

How do you do?
I am ok, you? lady egalitarian turn feminists grin
Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
greiboy:
I am ok, you? lady egalitarian turn feminists grin
You know some feminist are egalitarian. grin I am fine smiley

2 Likes

Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by highpriestess: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
loool,you won't kee me with laugh.cheesy
Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by highpriestess: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
UDUJ:

grin Don't worry I'll be getting a better one soon cheesy
please dont
Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
highpriestess:

loool,you won't kee me with laugh.cheesy

I greet her majesty cool

2 Likes

Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by highpriestess: 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I greet her majesty cool
rise up to your feet.grin afternoon babekiss
leave that confused nkechi.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You know some feminist are egalitarian. grin I am fine smiley
egalitarian is an ideology, feminism is an advocacy (action). I am glad you are good

How was your exams?
Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
greiboy:
egalitarian is an ideology, feminism is an advocacy (action). I am glad you are good

How was,your exams?
Haven't started but as a serious student opening your books once a while hurts nobody.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Haven't started but as a serious student opening your books once a while hurts nobody.
Yeah that is true , unlike the olodos like us that never studied during our school days cheesy

Still wishing you all the best of luck
Re: Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. by UDUJ(m): 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
highpriestess:

please dont

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For Your Girlfriend To Sleep Over At Your Parents House? / Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) / This Photo Of Beyonce And Jay Z Will Give You Smile For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.