Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

This Photo Of Beyonce And Jay Z Will Give You Smile For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Photo Of Beyonce And Jay Z Will Give You Smile For Love (1991 Views)

Between Beyonce And Rihanna, Who Is The Sexiest? (PHOTOS) / (PHOTOS) Sexy Bikini Pics Of Beyonce And Rihanna Flaunting Their Hot Backsides / Beyonce And Jay Z Expecting Their Fourth Child (pregnancy Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Of Beyonce And Jay Z Will Give You Smile For Love by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
Gist from Brainnews https://www.brainnewsradio.com/this-photo-of-beyonce-and-jay-z-will-give-you-all-type-of-vibe/

They will continue to be the World’s favourite couple for a long time.

Jay and Bey looked all level of yummy and
lovey-dovey after one of their shows during
their OTR11 tour.

What a beautiful Beautiful couple.

Checkout the photo below:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/this-photo-of-beyonce-and-jay-z-will-give-you-all-type-of-vibe/

Re: This Photo Of Beyonce And Jay Z Will Give You Smile For Love by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: This Photo Of Beyonce And Jay Z Will Give You Smile For Love by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: This Photo Of Beyonce And Jay Z Will Give You Smile For Love by Headlesschicken(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
undecided Hey you,if I may ask what is romantic bout that sh!t up dia,n dia u go calling lalasticala like u were calling yuh ancestors, during yuh times of trouble... grin

3 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Beyonce And Jay Z Will Give You Smile For Love by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mtchew
Re: This Photo Of Beyonce And Jay Z Will Give You Smile For Love by ishadfurnitures: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lmao�
Headlesschicken:
undecided Hey you,if I may ask what is romantic bout that sh!t up dia,n dia u go calling lalasticala like u were calling yuh ancestors, during yuh times of trouble... grin
Re: This Photo Of Beyonce And Jay Z Will Give You Smile For Love by tico1212(m): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
JayZ con resemble Buhari
Re: This Photo Of Beyonce And Jay Z Will Give You Smile For Love by Melison(m): 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
K
Re: This Photo Of Beyonce And Jay Z Will Give You Smile For Love by Greenbuoy(m): 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
N o n s e n s e

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Marriage.. Am I In A Failing Marriage / [romance] Meet The Right Partner With Abularlove / I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.