Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Where Is Cramjones? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Cramjones? (8085 Views)

Why The Future Award Africa Is A Big FAIL - Cramjones / Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones / See what CramJones said about the Killer Wike a year ago! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 10:31am On May 10, 2018
Truckpusher:
grin
Truckpusher, I site you. One of the legendary Nairalanders.

Thanks for gracing our thread with your presence.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by dadebayo1(m): 10:37am On May 10, 2018
igbodefender:

Why Q4?

Massive mobilization and stimulation of voters interest will start in Q4 2018.. grin then all sleeping monikers will be brought back to life..
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by eleojo23: 10:45am On May 10, 2018
igbodefender:

Okay. So TonyeBarcanister is a reincarnation of Barcanister. Remarkable. Lot of history here.

Yes na.
I think he even stated it when he made the switch from the former moniker
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Caseless: 10:11pm On May 12, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
i remember a lot of Nairalanders that made me to enjoy politics section during 2015 elections. People like Tonyebarcanista, Passingshot, Aljharem, Cramjones, Mizmycoli, Caseless, Cleverly, Omenka, Rilwayne01, OrlandohOwoh, Ecoterrors, Whynotthetruth, Beremx, Francizy, agarawu, Firefire, anonimi, altwireles, tomakint, Gbawe, midolian, babyosisi, cococandy, chino, arressa, beaf, Truckpusher, there is this bayelsa dude that always reminds us that we will "Surely have a date with the truth", Ishilove the Apc mod, Ngwakwe the PDP mod, . modath the mother of all tribalist
seun watched this forum wobbled out of pearlescence and he did nothing to save it - you don't learn anything here anymore other than useless threads, tribalism and religious stupidity being displayed all the time.

Nairaland won't help you grow - it drains your intellectual power.

Na quora and reddit de get me now.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by CptBule(m): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
dadebayo1:

Massive mobilization and stimulation of voters interest will start in Q4 2018.. grin then all sleeping monikers will be brought back to life..

LMAOgrin
Na December Nairaland go sweet again.
Zombie accounts will be awakened.
The ones who supported Buhari and fled the country when it was submerged in recession will also return for festivities.

Important real life politicians will create accounts to woo voters. Tribal slurs will also fly.grin I'll be there.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by CptBule(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
Caseless:
seun watched this forum wobbled out of pearlescence and he did nothing to save it - you don't learn anything here anymore other than useless threads, tribalism and religious stupidity being displayed all the time.

Nairaland won't help you grow - it drains your intellectual power.

Na quora and reddit de get me now.

Quora is cool.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by zombieHUNTER: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
Truckpusher:
grin

How far

Come back strong
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by hakimi1974(m): 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

lols I'm always around just that the section seem to have fallen to ethnic jingoists and trolls.

Sir?

lols I'm always around just that the section seem to have fallen to ethnic jingoists and trolls.

bros you sure say no be you be beaf?
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Caseless: 5:57am On Jun 14, 2018
CptBule:

Quora is cool.
too cool that you don't wanna be seen here.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by dadebayo1(m): 7:58am On Jun 14, 2018
CptBule:

LMAOgrin
Na December Nairaland go sweet again.
Zombie accounts will be awakened.
The ones who supported Buhari and fled the country when it was submerged in recession will also return for festivities.

Important real life politicians will create accounts to woo voters. Tribal slurs will also fly.grin I'll be there.

Yes ooo..... Some will also make extra cash out of it all...
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:32am On Jun 14, 2018
hakimi1974:
bros you sure say no be you be beaf?
Bwaf was a fanatical GEJite, me I'm not fanatical about any politician
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by patwilly(m): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2018
BrokenTV:
What of our grand dad here I can't recall his name here, he is also an Igbo Man. Somebody should help me remember his name, he lives outside the country. I think he is a Medical Doctor whose son carried a Surgery on him, he once posted about it here.
Eziachi. Fought in the biafran war too.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by akinszz: 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
where is demdem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Nyesom Wike Allegedly Drunk During A Live Program On Channels Television. / Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! / Gunmen Assassinate Traditional Ruler In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.