Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

What Is All This? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is All This? (photos) (1434 Views)

Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos) / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is All This? (photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
I'm loosing it. The way ladies are tempting us is becoming unbearable. I jejely went to a salon to charge my phone. A lady came in to do the same thing. But her dressing was just so inappropriate. She wore a tight cloth showing her shape. Her gown was skimpy. As she bent to plug her phone, her big booty was facing us.

I suspect she does sit-ups and uses a waist trainer. I just could imagine myself holding her tiny waist for reverse cowgirl style. Chei! And I newly repented
Re: What Is All This? (photos) by MrSensor(m): 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
Next time when things like this happen again you must arrest yourself. Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is All This? (photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
she's currently seated adjacent to me. I can see the reflection of her exposed cleavage daring me from the mirror . I suspect she padded her breasts. It's looking big. I feel like dragging it out of her cloth to press it like I do to that of my former babe . I know, my mind is dirty but while are girls leading us astray

Re: What Is All This? (photos) by emperorakins(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mumu like you.......
Re: What Is All This? (photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Just Rape Her Already Na... Idiot!
Re: What Is All This? (photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
MrSensor:
Next time when things like this happen again you must arrest yourself. Mumu
it's easy for you to throw tantrums because you're not sex-starved
Re: What Is All This? (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Slap for ursef......too much of India film must be worrying u...
Re: What Is All This? (photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
emperorakins:
Mumu like you.......
hmm.. Father akins I hear

(1) (Reply)

. / I Miss Rocking Yansh / Blazing, 17 Types Of Relationship!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.