Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. (2859 Views)

You're A Bad Boy: Priest Taps Groom's Head During Wedding Kiss With Bride(Video) / Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception / Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by vivypretty(f): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
Adasun:
tell me how u lost ur hymen gal.
take your obsession to a psychiatrist.
Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by Adasun(m): 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
vivypretty:

take your obsession to a psychiatrist.
i will just after u tell me hw u lost ur hymen.

Did it mistakly broke while u ar snoring in da 9it? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by vivypretty(f): 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
Adasun:
i will just after u tell me hw u lost ur hymen.

Did it mistakly broke while u ar snoring in da 9it? grin grin

whoever that did this to you,shall know no peace

Amen.
Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by Adasun(m): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
vivypretty:

whoever that did this to you,shall know no peace

Amen.
sermon!!!
Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by ImaIma1(f): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
That is old school. Who still does it? I didn't.
I think i sat on his lap and fed him.

Why start what you can't finish?

2 Likes

Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by oyetpel(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
Adasun:
do u have ur hymen intact? If yes let me knw and if no then u arn't qualify for da answer

You are starting to behave like your boss Ubunja. Be careful bro, he can get away with many things but you might not.
Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by Adasun(m): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
oyetpel:

You are starting to behave like your boss Ubunja. Be careful bro, he can get away with many things but you might not.
keep ur advice and insecurity to urself.i don't need them cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by oyetpel(m): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
Adasun:
keep ur advice and insecurity to urself.i don't need them cheesy cheesy
Stupid blind follower.
Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by Adasun(m): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
oyetpel:
Stupid blind follower.
okay u are noticed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by scaramenga: 9:01am On Apr 07, 2018
kaka22:

"fees" indeed

Which one?
Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by Pusyiter(m): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hmmmm...Ubunja the chauvinist, ...you aint gonna change.... grin
ubunja:
lol i found her a virgin so i know she's submissive like that. plus i will divorce her disloyal ass if she changes
Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by agbonkamen(f): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Adasun:
if u can't kneel to serve me fud or greet me then u arn't ready to get married to me
who be dis one.... grin
Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
Pretense!
Marry Ber and you will get you drinking water yourself and she will say its normal, matured and modern + romantic
Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by Adasun(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
agbonkamen:
who be dis one.... grin
they is one way to find out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Read What Ike Have To Say About Having Sex With Mercy / How To Seperate Prostitutes From Legit Women / A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.