Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding (44691 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by micronut(m): 2:26am On Aug 06, 2021
This new bride was filmed turning down her husband to be kisses during their Traditional Wedding. All efforts by the groom to seal his lips proved abortive.

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNgfhya-tFI

The reason for this remains unknown, why do you think the girl is refusing? Because it's in the public? She's Shy or the groom's mouth is smelling?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Promiseibritam: 5:42am On Aug 06, 2021
Wow, I'm the one to comment 1st, I wish itz reach FP.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by illicit(m): 7:04am On Aug 06, 2021
The guy is a simp lipsrsealed undecided

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by LOSKYXANDER: 7:13am On Aug 06, 2021
If I were this guy, no matter how much I've spent, I'll call off the wedding. What a national embarrassment!!! I can't even be the guy sef because before I even propose, I'll know my place. If you ask me to bet, i would bet she is pregnant. The wedding seems like a by force wedding!!!

155 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by BigDan69: 7:13am On Aug 06, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by micronut(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2021
illicit:
The guy is a simp lipsrsealed undecided
Meaning

4 Likes

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by micronut(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2021
LOSKYXANDER:
If I were this guy, no matter how much I've spent, I'll call off the wedding. What a national embarrassment!!! I can't even be the guy sef because before I even propose, I'll know my place. If you ask me to bet, i would bet she is pregnant. The wedding seems like a by force wedding!!!

She doesn't appear pregnant though.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by EXLOVER(m): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
Guys that barb such kind of hair and have that kind of mouth are suffering from severe mouth odour...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by arejibadz(m): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
B like her boyfriend day deir

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by blackdot1: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
She don day do holy nwaeje now
Wen dem enta in oza room she go sucklick every slaver saliva and slobber that comes out of that guy's mouth

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Elock1: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
angry
Make this babe no try this thing with person way get hot temper.

Even me way e no concern dy here dy fume.. And I no even get hot temper sef.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by YorubaNinja: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
embarassed
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Davijunson: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
E get Mouth Odour grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Carlylepneuma: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by doubleE70: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
maybe him mouth dey smell na cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Fahdiga(m): 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
That guy is a weakling

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Lifeisgoody: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
Maybe she's shy

5 Likes

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
well I'll let it pass. nah when we go reach house if she no give me tangible reason for not kissing me nah straight to her papa house...

4 Likes

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Lamasta(m): 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
The guy self dey dull himself grin

1 Like

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Chijeep(m): 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
K
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by YorubaNinja: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
micronut:

Meaning

He deserves to die! angry

2 Likes

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
micronut:

She doesn't appear pregnant though.

Minister of pregnancy affairs!

Hailings.

It seems you can tell when a lady is 3 days pregnant.

4 Likes

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by jenifer007: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
To me kissing is no fun...kissing is boring and a complete waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by yesloaded: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
Wahala be like kiss
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Skillsnigeria: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
grin
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by mufutau55(m): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
I don't think there is love involved. She is too stiff, no facial contact with the so-called husband.
She doesn't even look happy with the event.

7 Likes

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Brokeloser: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
angry angry angry BLOODY SIMP and the female is a PRETENDING LovePeddler who has gagged on numerous dicks but is pretending to be chaste.
God bless the REDPILL

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements / Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.