Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

"Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man (32118 Views)

Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Angelicka(f): 12:08am On Apr 06, 2018
The man whose marriage proposal went viral hours ago has taken to facebook to explain why he proposed to his fiancee with a diamond ring worth 50,000 thousand, and a 2 Million Naira cheque.

Here is a screenshot of what he wrote below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/this-is-why-i-presented-my-girlfriend.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Angelicka(f): 12:09am On Apr 06, 2018
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by DWJOBScom(m): 12:11am On Apr 06, 2018
Okay o
before all the slay queens will start saying no to their loves and demanding money o

Thanks for saving the day

85 Likes

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by jerryunit48: 12:14am On Apr 06, 2018
You try
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 06, 2018
no amount of explanation will erase the fact that it's all over the media already...
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 06, 2018
The way she held the cheque passed across a different message.
It just didn't make any sense.

N50,000? I was actually surprised bloggers called it a 'diamond' ring.

You don't owe us explanations. Make your marriage work, it's between you two. I feel one kinda way, when I see engagement rings on that middle finger...

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by DuruCrusher(m): 12:52am On Apr 06, 2018
This idiot just inflated the price of proposing.....

So now money go join diamond ring?

19 Likes

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 2:14am On Apr 06, 2018
I pity the hospital weh go admit ur heartbrk at quarter to marry.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Divay22(f): 2:22am On Apr 06, 2018
Uncle
The headache you've given to some NL guys here, is enough to last them for the year.. grin grin
Why coming out to explain your motive behind the 2 MILLION NAIRA cheque..

50k ring undecided(he didn't say anything like diamond o)

I know the helper...if you know you know..
He still wants to trend, hence the explanation

8 Likes

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:26am On Apr 06, 2018
Divay22:
Uncle
The headache you've given to some NL guys here, is enough to last them for the year.. grin grin
Why coming out to explain your motive behind the 2 MILLION NAIRA cheque..

50k ring undecided

I know the helper...if you know you know

imagine what the idiot did, if a guy proposes to me with 50k ring I'd slap the he'll out from his face, nonsense

not even 200k.

I pray and bind every broke guy in Jesus name

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Divay22(f): 2:29am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

imagine what the idiot did, if a guy proposes to me with 50k ring I'd slap the he'll out from his face, nonsense

not even 200k.

So you want to wear 1 million naira ring for just engagement undecided
Forget ring, focus more on the marriage.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:43am On Apr 06, 2018
Divay22:

So you want to wear 1 million naira ring for just engagement undecided
Forget ring, focus more on the marriage.

you're just deceiving yourself

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by philcz(m): 3:48am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Can someone help me carryout a little arithmetic? Please, keep adding up aunty's biscuit factory salary until you get 1 million naira. 1 thousand naira airtime for the first five correct answers.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 06, 2018
cry cry

Diamond ring worth N50000
Nigerians lack reasoning
TheUpsetGirl:

you are confuse in life

10 Likes

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by TheUpsetGirl(m): 4:44am On Apr 06, 2018
amani63:
cry cry

Diamond ring worth N50000
Nigerians lack reasoning you are confuse in life

don't ever quote me again.. fool

1 Like

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by TheUpsetGirl(m): 4:47am On Apr 06, 2018
philcz:
Can someone help me carryout a little arithmetic? Please, keep adding up aunty's biscuit factory salary until you get 1 million naira. 1 thousand naira airtime for the first five correct answers.

you don't have sense.
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by WorldAmbassador: 5:25am On Apr 06, 2018
Angelicka:
See More Photos Here >> http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/this-is-why-i-presented-my-girlfriend.html?m=1
And they say money can't buy love. grin grin
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 06, 2018
You bought a ring worth N50k for ordinary engagement and you still want people to share so a helper can locate you. Onuku.

22 Likes

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by highpriestess: 5:58am On Apr 06, 2018
bloggers are the first people to visit hell.

back to the topic:oga you tried,whatever comes your way that can be used to support the relationship is totally not our business,congrats to you and your fiancè.
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by ba7man(m): 6:49am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

not even 200k.

How much be dat your biscuit salary again? grin

24 Likes

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Sheuns(m): 7:10am On Apr 06, 2018
philcz:

Let's say she receives a salary of 35k monthly. It'll take 29 months of hard "biscuit factory" labor without spending a dime of her salary to save #1m, but how possible is that cos it means she won't spend #1 on herself. So let's say she saves 20k monthly it'll take 50 months to save up to #1m that is if she's not sacked.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by philcz(m): 7:43am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

you don't have sense.
Says who?

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by philcz(m): 7:44am On Apr 06, 2018
Sheuns:

Let's say she receives a salary of 35k monthly. It'll take 29 months of hard biscuit factory labor without spending a dime of her salary to save #1m, but how possible is that cos it means she won't spend #1 on herself. So let's say she saves 20k monthly it'll take 50 months to save up to #1m that is if she's not sacked.
cheesy cheesy cheesy You're damn funny bro. Savage should be your middle name.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

don't ever quote me again.. fool
you see why you are confuse

Why calling fool? Enjoy your day ma

7 Likes

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by 36govs: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2018
embarassed embarassed
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Biglittlelois(f): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2018
Can y'all see that it's mostly guys that encourage ladies to be money hungry and dependent on them, if you dont flaunt it no one will look at you twice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by hardywaltz(m): 11:05am On Apr 06, 2018
Lol
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by LesbianBoy(m): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2018
sad
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by tgmservice: 11:06am On Apr 06, 2018
v
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by IMASTEX: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2018
To the slay queen who intended to pattern everything on social media. . .Hope you're here to read for yourself. "Both partner have got stories together".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day / Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love / Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.