Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

"Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man (32131 Views)

Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by fk001(m): 11:07am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

you're just deceiving yourself
How is your biscuit business

5 Likes

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2018
Lol. Mumu! U still dey find helper yet u bought a "diamond ring" worth 50k! undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by sirusX(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

imagine what the idiot did, if a guy proposes to me with 50k ring I'd slap the he'll out from his face, nonsense

not even 200k.

I pray and bind every broke guy in Jesus name

You're really upset ooh shocked

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by prettyomidan: 11:09am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

imagine what the idiot did, if a guy proposes to me with 50k ring I'd slap the he'll out from his face, nonsense

not even 200k.

onuku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by HeyCorleone(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2018
I can imagine how many guys felt intimidated to propose to their girlfriend after reading the story on net.

If you live your life by what you see online you won't make much progress. Ever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Maj196(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

you don't have sense.
Don't be upset
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by luiscarter(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2018
LuvSwollenPussy:
I pity the hospital weh go admit ur heartbrk at quarter to marry.

Your display picture tho
Smh
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2018
medexico:
There is no girl that will be proposed to with 2M cheque that will not say YES, BENI, OUI, I DON HEAR, MOTIGBO, YOWA
cool shocked
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Mekanus(m): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

not even 200k.

Olosho, how much you get for akant?

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

not even 200k.

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Shroud: 11:14am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

not even 200k.

Nothing screams personal poverty louder than your post.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by israelmao(m): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2018
If you like propose with $1bn that's your business.
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by ukejejohnson(m): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2018
Divay22:

So you want to wear 1 million naira ring for just engagement undecided
Forget ring, focus more on the marriage.

Na you get enough time quoting her

Anyway she needs to be corrected, her mental conception is off balance.

What if after proposing with ring worth $50k and no happiness in the marriage?

1 Like

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Divay22(f): 11:17am On Apr 06, 2018
ukejejohnson:

Na you get enough time quoting her

Anyway she needs to be corrected, her mental conception is off balance.

What if after proposing with ring worth $50k and no happiness in the marriage?
No happiness
Abe an garri she go first eat for her house grin grin grin

She said that intentionally though. (not taking her serious)
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by marvin906(m): 11:25am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

not even 200k.

i wanted to say your fool
buh theres no need adding to your poverty stricken life

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by ukejejohnson(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

not even 200k.

This shouldn't be your problem but working your way to deserving the worth of million $ engagement ring should be your first priority

Make sure you deserve what you wish and don't focus on material things. Marriage is beyond money and money is part of marriage, So be careful on what you choose first.

Because your comment shows how young you are.

This goes y'all women, don't sit down lazying around and expect a guy to come from nowhere and give you all. Make yourself worth something and watch what you get

Can Linda Ikeji not get a ring worth more than fortune?

1 Like

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Okoyeebos: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

not even 200k.

You want 2M ring but your daddy is in the village licking moin-moin leaf.

The thunder that would fire you would wear a customised MFM Jersey.

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Franzinni: 11:29am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

not even 200k.

you are still young... Don't worry dear... You will understand what I mean when you get there

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by olasco2035: 11:29am On Apr 06, 2018
Am very sure that she is nt a nairalander..cuz all d gals in nairaland no deserved that..
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Emotionss: 11:30am On Apr 06, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
TheUpsetGirl:

not even 200k.

But to be honest with you. With what I saw as your dp you don't worth more 1500 engagement ring

1 Like

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Mbaku(m): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

not even 200k.

Babe, I know that guy.. He's one of the richest young guy in Benin.. As in him money dey smell.. He moves around with army protection and trust me dat ring is not 50k as he said, it's worth more than a million.. He is very generous and philanthropic.. Trust me, I know
Okoyeebos:

You want 2M ring but your daddy is in the village licking moin-moin leaf.

The thunder that would fire you would wear a customised MFM Jersey.
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by NonFarmPayrol: 11:30am On Apr 06, 2018
Seems the babe has been there for him

Nice of them

Too many fair weather ladies these days
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Igboho100: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2018
The guy is a yahoo boy and for a reason,he's only trying to cover his own ass.He's trying to sound like he's not rich,he and his friends organized a 50k ring,d check was fake...bla bla bla....but his dressing says otherwise...maybe he don "pake" person money and he just wan cover up after the proposal don spread pass where he ever expected,some people he never thought could see it and they have.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by UDUJ(m): 11:35am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

not even 200k.

So says the ugly girl. With your looks I doubt you'll even get anyone to propose to you with a 20k ring sef

Ugly broke Benin leech

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by DrHighchief(m): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2018
Ladyf
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by skales67(m): 11:40am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

not even 200k.

Are you rich? No! It's written all over your puff-puff face that you are still struggling and you want a guy to propose to you with a ring of N200,000 when you are not Dangote's daughter. Swerve go gutter!

1 Like

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Forzap: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2018
wire wire nigga wink wink
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by RealGucci: 11:53am On Apr 06, 2018
if daimonds worth 50k
den i got millions of it
all these fake asss clowns
putin on GL and replica watches

1 Like

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by no1madman(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2018
Okkk [img][/img]

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Dnevasaynevaguy: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2018
Igboho100:
The guy is a yahoo boy and for a reason,he's only trying to cover his own ass.He's trying to sound like he's not rich,he and his friends organized a 50k ring,d check was fake...bla bla bla....but his dressing says otherwise...maybe he don "pake" person money and he just wan cover up after the proposal don spread pass where he ever expected,some people he never thought could see it and they have.

The boy think say everybody na small pikin like am.
Dat 2m check na real.
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by WhoBeThisMan: 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

not even 200k.

small pikin
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Obason22(m): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
Edo with proud, why not j.wagon and 3O billion for her account, to show that u love her, and that reminds me have u issued cheque of 500,000 to u Mumm b4. be sincere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing UNIOSUN Student Found With Girlfriend – Police (Photo) / What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.