Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver (28687 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by maxiuc(m): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by obowunmi(m): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2018
Mans a stalker. But instead of you dumping him, you are harrasing the victim.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by lifedynamics: 11:14am On Apr 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Useless man indeed ...
Thank God for those main chics with brain who know who should be loyal in the relationship ... sick of seeing ladies attack the side chic while the guy jumps to another and goes free like it is acceptable .. infact some main chic are the ones encouraging this side chics pandemic to thrive ....

Chop his deek off one time ... or higher a Kenyan if u scared @lefulefu lol
only jealous girls attack the side it’s the man who is disloyal as for side bae .. Karma Issa bitch u leave it that way endless cycle of hurt smiley

Me looking at hubby like undecided I wish you would .morning sweetie
@ireke you are right pure stupidity from the ladies part

Hire*
Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by XhosaNostra(f): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2018
Some women are really stupid. How is it the other lady's fault that her man has her photos as a screensaver etc? Talk about barking at the wrong tree.

I'd tell her to bring the war at my doorstep any day. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by penplus: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by sisisioge: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Bet where has this babe erred? Talk to your man biatch! She isn't the one saving herself as his screensaver! Instead of her to form alliance with the screensaver, she's forming commando grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by HeavenlyTouch: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Stick & Stone may break my bones, but Chains & Whip excites me...

my oh my tongue
Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by Sirpaul(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2018
Girl I been dating: "so what are we?"
Me: " WE JUST ORDINARY PEOPLE"

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by Sunnynwa: 11:29am On Apr 06, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Main Bitches should NOT bother themselves with these side bitches their booboo has...

Me, i wont even talk to them but dont dare to look for my trouble bitch coz I will hunt u & nail u down to ur coffin grin

#PussyAssBitchesKnowTheirPlace

How are you sure you are not the side bitch?
Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by monex(m): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Morning kiss
Needs to change honestly ! If everyday a man’s deek is chopped up, cheating will reduce grin
We just pray we get a a Good man .. these days marriages don’t even last long anymore

Cheat on him or exit the relationship/marriage if you wish. don't go committing murder because someone broke your heart.
Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by badostic: 11:36am On Apr 06, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Main Bitches should NOT bother themselves with these side bitches their booboo has...

Me, i wont even talk to them but dont dare to look for my trouble bitch coz I will hunt u & nail u down to ur coffin grin

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by Franzinni: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2018
Cus he is rich so she will try to keep the fool if he was poor her option will be to get another guy too
Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by Coldfeets: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2018
okachie1:
Women and their freaky jealous streaks shaa! Smh

Their jealousy tire me, true.

Can you imagine!

She's threatening the other lady as if to say na the lady tell her man make she dey use her picture for im profile.

Women sef. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:51am On Apr 06, 2018
Khd95:
what more trouble can she look by sleeping with ur man

grin

Sleeping with him and fabricate lies upon lies... And what more, they are the one acting up tough grin

U will know their kind once u see them..Some of them are wandering on NL. wink cheesy

#StupidBitchesWithNoClass
Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by Brugo(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2018
highpriestess:
useless man.

And his useless girlfriend.
Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by godofuck231: 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
okachie1:
Women and their freaky jealous streaks shaa! Smh

Don't you get it? " IT'S THE D" they want the D
Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by etin06(m): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
Most girls in this trend are talking crap! They do worse when in such shoes.
Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by godofuck231: 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
It's not her fault it's the devil's work

Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by biggy26: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Bitch mama...lol! u made me laff. You dey vex o!
Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
Which day woman go fight for me like this? grin grin grin
Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by BiafranBushBoy: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
Divay22:

Maybe...cause I'm always the calm one

Fantastic signature.!!!

Believe me, I already screen grabbed it and published.
Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by enoch273: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Nice, can we talk in private ? +2348179538301
Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by Divay22(f): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Fantastic signature.!!!

Believe me, I already screen grabbed it and published.

Lol... They'll come for your head o grin grin grin
Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by BiafranBushBoy: 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
Divay22:

Lol... They'll come for your head o grin grin grin

Who are the they?

Having conflicts with so many people who think I am too serious or busy. Just pisses me off most times. Wonderful siggy.

I go sub this month for you. kiss
Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by Divay22(f): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Who are the they?

Having conflicts with so many people who think I am too serious or busy. Just pisses me off most times. Wonderful siggy.

I go sub this month for you. kiss
Ehn
But that shouldn't be an excuse not to care for them though.
Thanks
Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by Alum34(m): 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
There is what we a crush, the lady he is using as screen saver might be a crush. That does not mean he is cheating on his girl.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by BiafranBushBoy: 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
Divay22:

Ehn
But that shouldn't be an excuse not to care for them though.
Thanks

And I was already liking you... Smh.

OK bye...
Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by Divay22(f): 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

And I was already liking you... Smh.

OK bye...
Hahahaha
But it's the truth.. (I forgot to add it)
Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by BiafranBushBoy: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
Divay22:

Hahahaha
But it's the truth.. (I forgot to add it)

Where would you prefer to have your holiday...

Paris or Ikogisi spring (or whatever the piece of shit name is)

No stories, just answer...
Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by Divay22(f): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Where would you prefer to have your holiday...

Paris or Ikogisi spring (or whatever the piece of shit name is)

No stories, just answer...
Ikogisi shrine grin grin grin
Re: Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver by BiafranBushBoy: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
Divay22:

Ikogisi shrine grin grin grin

Hahahaha... Oluwa egba mi ooo.

Heard you are a doctor...

As in... Native doctor. Ekuse ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ / I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) / Why Are Ladies Going For Court Marriage Than Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.