Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? (8392 Views)

Which Club Has D Highest Fans In D World / Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC / Chelsea's Success: Mourinho's Management Or Abrahamovich's Millions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by randa(m): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2007
its not really a bad thing to support a team, but the way chelsea fans are going about it is so annoying. last nite during the aston villa v arsenal game a guy sittin next to me at the pub kept shouting insults at arsena wenger and even claimed he was a pig? imagine, he made so much noise about chelsea and i asked him if he really loved football or he was all about chelsea which he answered in the affirmative, he kept shouting i could hardly keep up with the commentary, imagine a chelsea fan at an arsenal game and making or trading insults, i now asked him how much he new about the blues and he said he was an expert, asked who peter kenyon was and he could not but stammer, i apologised to him for taking the trouble to banter with him BECAUSE 90% OF CHELSEA FANS HARDLY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE TEAM BUT MAKE SO MUCH NOISE ABOUT AS IF THEY ARE GOD AND WE ARE ALL FOOLS, SHOW SOME RESPECT PLS, GUNNERS, RED DEVILS AND LIVERPOOL HAVE BEEN THERE DONE THAT. i also pray romans divorce will not make the cah flow cease
pray for chelsea, we still need the competition though
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by Walero(m): 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2007
Me na Die hard Chelsea fan
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by Walero(m): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2007
Even if Roman decide to hide his Cheque, Chelsea will still survive.
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by edmondo(m): 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2007
na one day person dey start one thin,
so u can decide to join chels as a fan 2day and later become a die hard fan 4 life,so no cause 4 alarm!
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by Tmoni(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2007
chelski soccer mercenaries,
and their glory hunting, gold digging supporters,

i asked a chelski supporter once, whats the size of your stadium and he was like" its not by stadium size",

second quetion"hw much did roman buy the club"
answer" ki lo kan me pelu gbo gbo elei"

fake people

RED DEVILS TO THE CORE from far back
kudos to arsenal and liverpool supporters
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by phrankie(m): 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2007
@ everyone
Na wah o! if 90% of chelsea fans are post Abrahamovich, SO WHAT? Abeg leave us alone now! Why shouldn't someone be allowed to switch clubs if he sees one where they play the kind of football he likes? If politicians can switch parties at will, how much more football fans? If u ask me, for the love of good football.
for the record, it's when i saw the new chelsea football that i became an english football fan. I am a die hard Mourinho fan. But for all other chelsea fans out there, abeg leave us alone.
On the bright side, chelsea fans, it's because we are on a winning streak. that's why we get this often.
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by Tmoni(m): 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2007
its very deplorable for somebody to compare himself to nigerian politicians, shocked
whats the idea of having a benchmark, if you are benchmarking with the worst of the crops angry

the police are even better tongue

pls- get anoda look at life tongue
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by natasha: 12:25am On Mar 16, 2007
i shocked and surprised at chelsea hater. What ever ur beef is, i have got no idea. No one disses another fella for choosing 2 support a club so why insult chelsea supporters. Immaturity and inferiority complex cos u are scared the of loosing, u are scared chelsea's got the money, stars, coach and support they need. They are now a force to recorn with.
Chelsea haters, deal with it, u cant always win. If u are such a sport lover, u should know what a sportmanship is all about.
I support chelsea and arsenal, however if it comes to a tie, I am chelsea for life, besides as far as i'm concerned, roman money helped us get the equipments (more players) needed to succeed.
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by Tmoni(m): 12:36am On Mar 16, 2007
there could never be a better description of a glory hunter,
all the buzz words are there,
its not wrong legally though,

so you all can continue,

ow, i forgot, liverpool has also been bought, they also look good in europe just incase u guys are want to cross-carpet early grin
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by Akolawole(m): 1:28am On Mar 16, 2007
@Everyone

I have missed a lot due to my short sabbatical.

Its high time i launch a similar thread, not because of hatred but for fact-finding.

@TwinsTaiye

What can i say?

Because na you, we will sort it out on Yahoo messanger.

those who are Arsenal fans or Brazillian soccer are the real lover of the game, who believed in free flowing football and entertainment that goes with it. They argued that, there is no game involving Arsenal that you wont enjoy, the same goes with Barcelona of spain.

I read this from your blog. I have few questions

1) What makes Arsenal fans the real lovers of the game?

2) Do you want me to mention few of many matches that Arsenal played that was more than BORING/RUBBISH?
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by boladonas(m): 6:36am On Mar 16, 2007
Where did u do your research?
Bus Stop Economics.
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by Franknerd(m): 8:23am On Mar 16, 2007
Nigerians always want to go where it is happening they do not like to start from the scratch nor work hard to achieve results. i am an Arsenal Fan for life whether good or bad
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by dapsycool(m): 8:53am On Mar 16, 2007
all una arsenal and man U fans dey craze,,most agbero's are arsenal fans cos of pasoma,thats why Toure don dey craze small small,agbaya won fight Mikel,and the old fans cos of Kanu,the premiership craze just started few years ago,cos you now watch it 30naira in front of ya house,and now u see club stickers everywhere,
Anyone is free to join any club anyday,I've been a fan since babayaro dey,what we dont want is those hopeless,trophyless,useless gunners to join we Chelsea fans,
whoever said chelsea fans are post Abrahamovich,he dey pain you,no worry Tinubu and Atiku go buy man U and Arsenal respectively.
"Let them say" when Mikel no they play ,them talk, now he don dey play them still dey talk.

BLUES FOR EVER
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by didoflex(m): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2007
Franknerd:

Nigerians always want to go where it is happening they do not like to start from the scratch nor work hard to achieve results. i am an Arsenal Fan for life whether good or bad

I agree there's always a day you start supporting a club. Chelsea actually have been a team I liked a long time ago, with Gus Poyet, Michael Duberry, Jody Morris (I particularly liked him, pity he's in the lower ranks now), Frank Lebeouf, Roberto Di Matteo etc etc etc, Like my friend above mentioned Nigerians just like following the trend, I guess its because there's really nothing entertaining out there in the country that watching the Premiership has boomed with almost unhealthy Vigour,

Also, the DSTV era has also enhanced this fever, I have no beef with rival supporters, I dont even support any of the fashionable teams in the Premiership, Ave always been a Spurs supporter since the days of Ricky Villa, Orso Ardilles, Terry Venables to Glen Hoddle, Steve Archibald, Garth Crooks, John Chidozie etc etc, I used to read Tiger and Speed, Tiger and Scorcher, Billys Boots, Roy of the Rovers, I guess I choose my team therein and a Nigerian (John Chidozie) was also playing for Spurs in the 80's too.

I always just wonder where all the support will go IF Chelsea became bankrupt and were relegated I wont Leave Spurs, in fact I still support IICC (now 3SC) in Ibadan and they are actually crap and in the lower ranks (again!) in the Naija Premier League,

Advice - Pick a team you kinda like (doesnt have to be the best), enjoy soccer (No beef with anyone) and be passionate abt your club, no matter what, Eg. Nottingham Forest have 2 European Cups , but where are they now
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by twinstaiye(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2007
Akolawole:

@Everyone

I have missed a lot due to my short sabbatical.

Its high time i launch a similar thread, not because of hatred but for fact-finding.

@TwinsTaiye

What can i say?

Because na you, we will sort it out on Yahoo messanger.

I read this from your blog. I have few questions

1) What makes Arsenal fans the real lovers of the game?

2) Do you want me to mention few of many matches that Arsenal played that was more than BORING/RUBBISH?

Arsenal fans are the real lover of the game because Arsenal play fine and entertainment football, with their match, win or lose, you will still enjoy the game. I admit however, that there are some matches that are boring, but not everytime do we all get things right, there are bounds to be some day that we wont just hit it right. But on the whole, Arsenal teams are the best entertaining side. If you see any fans of Arsenal, then you will know they are for Arsenal because they love the free flowing of the game, and the entertainment aspect of their artistry display of free flowing football. And someone should not educate me about not winning if you are playing entertaining football, since when did anyone like the way the camerounian play their aggressive and physical football compared to our own super eagles?
Take the last carling cup as an example, despite the young lads paraded by Arsene Wenger, they artistry display of real soccer by the young guns, go down in history as one of the best final of Carling Cup. Chelsea was able to save the day, because of your regular teams who know the consequence of what will be to lose to the young guns - which is a disgrace. Admit it, Akolawole, Arsenal play the best game on that day, even without the regulars. This shows that, free flowing, entertaining and display of soccer artistry is in the blood of Arsenal, no wonder die hard fans of Arsenal will love Arsenal for LIFE.
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by mystikal(m): 10:40am On Mar 16, 2007
:-" arsenal for life dumb chelski  tongue 8-x[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by tbara(m): 10:59am On Mar 16, 2007
of course i also belong to this group there is no law against that anyway whats it about us that makes us so H A T E D if u dont love us support yours` we are here to stay old skools . its a hostile take over accept it angry
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by Razorr(f): 11:09am On Mar 16, 2007
hee hee hee. . . Tbara, well stated. Welcome aboard! grin grin grin
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by angel101(f): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2007
GUNNERS 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by wormedup(m): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2007
Twinstaye,
u r really disappointing me and i'm getting pissed off angry
since u've chosen to condescend this low, i'll not hasitate in kicking u a couple of times below the belt.

u keep spewing free flowing football and die hard fan, where the heck did u learn those phrases from ?
how many of u arsenal fans were around in 1886 ?
between 1995 and 1996 u guys did away with 4 managers, how many of u were dying hard with arsenal then?
no doubt, arsenal plays nice football, but u can sit there on ur chair in abuja and tell me that every arsenal fan fell in love with the footie style. u should know better; this is so unbecoming.

Franknerd,
i really tried ignoring u but it wouldn't just let me rest.
where the heck r u from 'i'm a die hard arsenal fan' bla bla bla ! shut ur beak !
what do u know about arsenal ?

seriously, twinstaye, if u have nothing of importance to discuss on ur blog u might as well save bloggers some space and close it up !
r u seriously trying to say if people wanted to fall in love with free flowing football in the 90's they would chose arsenal in all of europe ?
abeg save us some time and space jo. keep ranting !
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by Razorr(f): 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2007
True talk! Respect man. . . wink
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by Abdblues(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2007
The discussion is at best childish or how the hell do you justify this:
'Arsenal fans are the real lover of the game because Arsenal play fine and entertainment football', Pure dust!!!
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by twinstaiye(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2007
wormedup:

Twinstaye,
you're really disappointing me and i'm getting pissed off angry
since u've chosen to condescend this low, i'll not hasitate in kicking u a couple of times below the belt.

u keep spewing free flowing football and die hard fan, where the heck did u learn those phrases from ?
how many of u arsenal fans were around in 1886 ?
between 1995 and 1996 u guys did away with 4 managers, how many of u were dying hard with arsenal then?
no doubt, arsenal plays nice football, but u can sit there on your chair in abuja and tell me that every arsenal fan fell in love with the footie style. u should know better; this is so unbecoming.

Franknerd,
i really tried ignoring u but it wouldn't just let me rest.
where the heck r u from 'i'm a die hard arsenal fan' bla bla bla ! shut your beak !
what do u know about arsenal ?

seriously, twinstaye, if u have nothing of importance to discuss on your blog u might as well save bloggers some space and close it up !
r u seriously trying to say if people wanted to fall in love with free flowing football in the 90's they would chose arsenal in all of europe ?
abeg save us some time and space jo. keep ranting !
You are really wormed up, sorry I mean pissed off indeed. No need I say anything more.
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by didoflex(m): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2007
OK Guys , ALL CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be extremely honest ( I dont support both Arsenal or Chelsea or Man Utd or Liverpool), Arsenals free flowing football is the best in the Premiership. They might not be getting anywhere at the moment but they are a delight to watch. Am not being biased (they actually are my clubs greatest 'enemies!).

If you really wanna watch beautiful artistic football in the Premiership, watch the following 3 teams play: Arsenal, Manchester United and my team Tottenham Hotspur. Thats the truth. No bias.
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by Christino(m): 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2007
I hope someday, I'll see heated arguments from supporters of Enyimba, Shooting Stars and Julius Berger.

I'm sorry for Nigerians embarassed
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by tng(f): 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2007
@ruudie(not sure of spelling)
Nice post.
@topic
So what? Truth is they are doing what everybody wants to do and that is win.Didnt know a lot of Man U fans in the 80s either. Most of them started springing up when Man u was winning and were the most popular club(90s)-Bandwagon effect if u ask me.
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by tng(f): 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2007
@ruudie(not sure of spelling)
Nice post.
@topic
So what? Truth is they are doing what everybody wants to do and that is win.Didnt know a lot of Man U fans in the 80s either. Most of them started springing up when Man u was winning and were the most popular club(90s)-Bandwagon effect if u ask me.
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by didoflex(m): 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2007
Am not happy about the lack of discuss about our local teams in Naija too, but can I ask you one question Christiano? Can you name the starting 11 of your team in Naija?

Money, organisation and also Media is important to promote stuff which satellite TV has done for Sport abroad. My local team is IICC Shooting Stars (now 3SC), but I havent gone to Lekan Salami or Liberty Stadium in years and they are in Division 1 now,

The local football scene is Moribund, You can't blame people for looking elsewhere. Nigeria JagaJaga!
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by elder04: 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2007
embarassedI am really embarrased, I don't even know what to say, but what concerns you with this. Support your club. live others to do what they like. Do you want to be associated with failure? I suppose NO. For me if it is WATFORD that is making wave tommorow I may support them in as much as they are giving me the result i need.

THE BLUES,
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by zebudaya(m): 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2007
It's never too late to be a Chelsea fan!!!!

That team has a lot of black people on it , and they are doing well! Thats why i like them!
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by Christino(m): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2007
@ Dido,

My fave used 2 be super super Ibadan, but you know the problem with nigerian players, after doing well in a season or two the go abroad as far as russia and australia for trials and prolly never return. I got fed up and started supporting Enyimba in 2001, All my fave guys there have been sold including Enyeama, Ogunbiyi and who else's left. I even have Anyasi's number on my phone today, the forum too is there, their website is okay but i've lost interest in them too, all the good men sold out. What's left. But it's not my fault anyway. inconsistency, but i'll rather kill myself over Enyimba than fight a nigerian cos of Middlesbrough, It's senseless to me. sad
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by akara(m): 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2007
angry
@DIDOFLEX

abeg, which club u dey support for the the Premier League, make I know how much u sabi ur team.  And for ur info, the players u mention played togethere in the mid 90s Gulllit took over from Hoddle, and Vialli from Gullit both player managers.  I became a true fan in the time of Hoddle, i bet say u even sabi am.

grin  tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic / AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 / Man Utd V Liverpool [2 - 1] On Sunday 22nd March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.