Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? (8394 Views)

Which Club Has D Highest Fans In D World / Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC / Chelsea's Success: Mourinho's Management Or Abrahamovich's Millions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by AndreUweh(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2010
Jarus:

I fully agree with the OP here. 90% of Chelsea fans I know joined the frenzy Mourinho brought to EPL.
I know only one person that supported Chelsea pre-JM. Oh why Chelsea?! That's the first thing I ask when I see a refined person support Chelsea. Many Chelsea fans in Nigerians are people that asks questions like 'What is Yobo doing at the back?'
Admittedly, I also started supporting Arsenal in 1999 when Kanu joined. And I know many Nigerians also have same reason for supporting Arsenal.

You are right.
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by dyabman(m): 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2010
90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2010
@poster, i think you can safely say that the base of Chelsea fans got a huge boost after they started winning trophies like it was going out of fashion.

I can say for sure that I have been a fan since the days of Denise Wise, Zola, Rudd and Vialli and that was in the 1990s. wink and I can tell you that a lot of Northerners in Zaria were Chelsea Fans thru-and-thru. So you hypothesis is at least 90 miles wide. I have been a fan of the blues since the day i was born. (started picking up an interest in soccer) and then you can only watch Chelsea matches from VHS recordings from expensive Cable TV grin

Put your charade away, quick
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by Jarus(m): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2010
Ok. At least I watched Amokachi play at Everton.
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
toshmann: topic shoulda been

90% of chelsea fans are foolish grin
ur mother is more foolish dan all chelsea fans, sorry I told u late since 2007
Re: 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? by tck2000(m): 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
Success

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 / Man Utd V Liverpool [2 - 1] On Sunday 22nd March / Wigan Accept Chelsea's Bid For Victor-Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.