Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC (9482 Views)

Picture Of Nigeria Women Representing Arsenal FC / 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? / Chelsea's Success: Mourinho's Management Or Abrahamovich's Millions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by twinstaiye(m): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2007
Irina Abrahamovich, the divorced wife of the owner of Chelsea football club, Roman Abrahamovich, has declared she wants to use her divorce settlement to buy Arsenal in a bid to outdo her ex-husband.

In an interview with the Siberian Express, and monitored by Nigerian Guardian, she said, "I spent many long boring hours with Roman, both in the bedroom and at Stamford bridge. Now that we are divorced, I want some excitement and I intend to buy into Arsenal."
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by twinstaiye(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2007
I tried to look for source of the story, but it is in today's Guardian sports column. However, some forum on the net also carry the news, http://www.thesoccerblog.org/premiership/abramovichs-wife-to-bid-for-arsenal-football-club/
http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?p=11005765
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by slimghost(m): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2007
@razor
Fear don catch you abi? grin grin grin. Gooners 4 life. tongue tongue
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Razorr(f): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2007
slimghost, if I catch you ehn. Yeye guy! grin

Roman's ex wife cannot compete with him. She's just not financially strong enough! angry
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Seun(m): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2007
Roman's ex wife cannot compete with him.
Yes, I agree with you. Afterall, she's a woman! cheesy
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by slimghost(m): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2007
What a man can do, a woman can do better. go Inna, go Inna!!
@RAZOR
This is operation "Inna must buy Arsenal" grin grin grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Razorr(f): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2007
Seun, don't start that one here o! angry grin

@slimghost its Irina, not Inna. Olodo! grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by slimghost(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2007
@Razor
whether Irina, Inna, Mina or even Imina, i dont care. the only thing i know is that she must,and i say must buy Arsenal.
Gooners 4 life grin grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Razorr(f): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2007
What's so special about Arsenal sef? Why all the noise for that dwindling club? angry
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by slimghost(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2007
dwindly? hmmmmmmm yeah, i agree with you on that.By next season, they will b gone 4 life.
GONERS 4 LIFE
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by toladop(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2007
see that woman thinks she can just buy arsenal to settle scores with MR Roman.Arsenal is a brand with a correct image.We can even exist and do well without anybody buying the club.we need someone who with a good pedigree who would buy the club for more meaningful reasons
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by tng(f): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2007
She thinks she can get back at him by buying a football club. PATHETIC.
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by CrudeOil2(m): 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2007
She is just a woman, Wetin she go do?
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Vieira(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2007
Buy Arsenal??

Na moin moin she wan buy?

Na so dem dey buy club for her village?

This no be Chelsea o!

Even Adedibu fit buy Chelsea and dem go gree, cause na only money dem sabi.
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by toladop(m): 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2007
and na arsenal she won use do that one.maybe she think say gunners no get corporate image
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Razorr(f): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2007
Viera sharrap o! If I dash you slap ehn, you go hear ween! angry Adedibu ko, Akala ni!
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by cream2(m): 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2007
toladop - i totally agree o

and besides Arsenal is majority owned by Jew, shrewd business people who won't sell,
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Abdblues(m): 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2007
Where that kind liver come from? Buy Arsenal??I think it is just a a blogs rumour, i saw it somewhere else that she is in secret talks with Galway United!
http://www.galwayfirst.ie/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=377&Itemid=423
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Vieira(m): 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2007
grin grin grin

But Razorr na true now!
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by toladop(m): 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2007
arsenal should even sue her to court and make some cash for such a statement. ah ah
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Razorr(f): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2007
Sue her for what?
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Mustay(m): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2007
she be mumu woman. Instead make she enjoy life she dey invest in Arsenal! kai she gotta see an investment analyst
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Christino(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2007
If a divorce settlement can buy a top premiership club, I go die o! grin is Arsenal so cheap or is it that the cash involved is so much? Divorce na serious business o, hope our nairaland ladies can learn a thing or two here! grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Razorr(f): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2007
Yea. We're growing wiser day by day. You see why I'm so bent on marrying a billionaire? grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by software(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2007
hmmmn

Money good oooooo
I have said this long time ago. Arsenal is one of the cheapest FC in england

NO VALUE

CHELSEA FC RULES,
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Christino(m): 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2007
After the sales of Man U and Liverpool I don't think there's still a club in England that can't be bought even if it's just to advertise Divorce plans or sell undies!
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2007
If divorce is this profitable no wonder the marriage rate in the US has dropped to less than 50%
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Seun(m): 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2007
And that's why prenuptial agreements are a good idea. (I wonder why Abrahamovich chose not to to have one!)
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by 4Play(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2007
Abramovich deserved what he got because he cheated on his wife.

Seun:

And that's why[b] prenuptial agreement[/b]s are a good idea.  (I wonder why Abrahamovich chose not to to have one!)

Pre-nups are as good as useless in the UK.The judges will still award at least a third of your wealth to your ex-wife.

She could have been a housewife while you were working day and night but she still gets a big chunk of your assests.

Your kids too will be as good as  gone
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2007
What's the solution to this daylight robbery of ur hard earned resources in the name of divorce?
Why should a woman who preened and pranced around while i ammassed so much wealth go away with what she did not earn?
If her divorce settlement is large enough to buy Arsenal then men are in trouble!
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Seun(m): 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2007
Pre-nups are as good as useless in the UK.The judges will still award at least a third of your wealth to your ex-wife.
What? In that case I'm not getting married in the UK. And I will have a prenuptial agreement. Poor Abrahamovich!
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by 4Play(m): 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2007
What rich people do is to hide their assets from their spouses in offshore accounts.So if the marriage crashes,the wife will not be able to prove how much the husband is really worth. grin That is the only hope

As for your kids,forget them. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs QPR (1 - 0) On 27th October 2012 / Serie A, Premiership, La Liga Or Bundesliga? / Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.