Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) (33083 Views)

New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) / Man Arrested For obtaining N38m From Yahoo Boys To Stop EFCC Arrest (Photo) / Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by unknownsolja: 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
priceaction:
I don't know why these people are stupid and always acting victim cards. Can you see that useless write-ups? You went to someone else country and you were driving without a license? They wanted to arrest you, you refused. Do you think you are in Nigeria where lawlessness is the ruler of the day? You were shouting when they wanted to arrest you by creating nuisance to the public? Why can't you just follow them jejely without provocation and plead for leniency? If you have the document, why can't you follow them, tell your friend to send it to you so that you can handle it with less trouble? It is not everything we must defend just because he is our son. Rules and laws are there to obey, if you violate it, face the consequences, not playing the normal victims card all the time. Must you drive in another mans land without valid documents? Can't u take taxis to ur destination If u are in a hurry.
To make matter worse the st..upid writer now asking why are they attacking Nigerians ? What a fuckeryy.! Playing victim s card. These are the type of m.oronss spoiling the tribes and other hard working Nigerians name. I am sure he doesn't have a valid residency papers. Try that in Canada or us, you will wake up in aba or nnewi. Nonsense.

dumb tribalist didnt read the part where he said ..his friend says the guy have the DL
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
He would be dead If he was in his own country.Their police in west Africa don't play cool cool despite being poorly armed.He should be glad to be arrested here.

5 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Chanchet: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nigerians are no longer safe on the face of the earth. See herds men in nigeria, and if you leave the country you are not even safe . God is it the sins of our forefathers? Or it's our sins that is tormenting us?
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by unknownsolja: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
OSUigbo:
What are Nigerian's still doing in that hateful HIV country?

STAY IN YOUR FUCCKIINNGG COUNTRY!!!

nigeria have the 2nd higest rate of HIV infections in africa..BTW i am from negeria

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
I don't see them "nakeding" him grin Where's the picture of them tearing his clothes off? Looks like he is resisting arrest & they're trying to subdue him. Sounds more like another half-baked story, told to sensationalize the incident.
You break the law, you will get arrested. End of story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Ladyjumong(f): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
Fine girl, hows school?
going smoothly smiley
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
when will we celebrate your admission??
Ladyjumong:
going smoothly smiley
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Pusyiter(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
Honey, I was about trying to draw your attention on this before I saw your reaction.
Am not advocating for Nigerians doing wrong stuffs in SA but the general perception of 9jas in SA is wrong. SAians feel all 9jas are drug peddlers and if they go contrary to the law at the slightest provocations, their Cops do gra-gra against them.
XhosaNostra:
I don't see them "nakeding" him grin Where's the picture of them tearing his clothes off? Looks like he is resisting arrest & they're trying to subdue him. Sounds more like another half-baked story, told to sensationalize the incident.
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by j1mmy: 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
Unik3030:
i guess u are in UK, cos when my cousin came home during festive period he told me d same thing. that once u see an igbo man in your area just go n report him so they can put him under surveillance. I asked him y n he told me Dat in d past when igbos commit a crime police will arrest all Nigerian in that area but now that they are reporting them it's not like that again

Igbo people managed (for 50 years) to pull the wool over the eyes of all other Nigerians, not until I started my research 10 years ago I nearly cried when I discovered that the damage to Nigeria's reputation all over the world was caused by IGBOs - It was a big shock I can't bear till today.

My job and life takes me all over the world and to my astonishment I see with my own eyes what IBO people have done and are still doing with Nigerian passports - it is like they are punishing us for Civil war!

I am glad that several dozen Igbo people are serving long sentences and awaiting death penalty because of my reports, I will continue to educate Nigerians and the world about IGBo people. I have given seminars, workshops and research materials to Interpol, foreign police forces, countries and nationals about the difference between a Nigerian and IGBO people.

They are the life sucking, detrimental , undesirable elements that Nigeria must do something about - They are worse than mallams, boko haram and fulani herdsmen!

I blame Gowon for letting them remain to infect Nigeria with such a disgusting reputation!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Pusyiter(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
Honey, I was about trying to draw your attention on this before I saw your reaction.
Am not advocating for Nigerians doing wrong stuffs in SA but the general perception of 9jas in SA is wrong. SAians feel all 9jas are drug peddlers and if they go contrary to the law at the slightest provocation, their Cops do gra-gra against them.
XhosaNostra:
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by mikeapollo: 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
BoneBlogger:
An alarm has been raised after a Nigerian man was arrested forcefully and brutally by metropolitan police officers in South Africa over his driver's license. According to reports, the Nigerian man was stopped by the police officers while driving and it was discovered he had no driver's license.

In the process of his forcefully arrest, the Nigerian man was allegedly stripped naked as he was tried to be bundled into their vehicle.

Despite the man's screams and shouting, the police officers continued with the arrest and placed him in handcuffs.

The Eze Ndigbo in South Africa took to his Facebook page to post the below;

Nigeria government see what South African Government are doing to Nigeria in South Africa, n*ked him, heating him on his p*nis because of driving Licence of which his friend said he got. Black Africa are Selevery in South Africa, Exenophobia is better than slave. Why South African forces is very wicked towards Nigeria in South Africa why?

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/nigerian-man-arrested-in-south-africa-over-his-divers-license.html

Any sensible and reasonable immigrant must know that it is a must to respect the laws of his/her host nation.
Resisting lawful arrest is an indication of lawlessness and a potential criminal. South Africa is not like a shithole country like Nigeria. They ensure their systems and laws work.
No reasonable country would allow aliens to come and mess up their country with barbaric attitude
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by KhadyM(f): 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
Rip English... if you cant communicate in English, just dont frieking embarrass yourself... now what on earth is "nakeed him" and selevery

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
priceaction:
I don't know why these people are stupid and always acting victim cards. Can you see that useless write-ups? You went to someone else country and you were driving without a license? They wanted to arrest you, you refused. Do you think you are in Nigeria where lawlessness is the ruler of the day? You were shouting when they wanted to arrest you by creating nuisance to the public? Why can't you just follow them jejely without provocation and plead for leniency? If you have the document, why can't you follow them, tell your friend to send it to you so that you can handle it with less trouble? It is not everything we must defend just because he is our son. Rules and laws are there to obey, if you violate it, face the consequences, not playing the normal victims card all the time. Must you drive in another mans land without valid documents? Can't u take taxis to ur destination If u are in a hurry.
To make matter worse the st..upid writer now asking why are they attacking Nigerians ? What a fuckeryy.! Playing victim s card. These are the type of m.oronss spoiling the tribes and other hard working Nigerians name. I am sure he doesn't have a valid residency papers. Try that in Canada or us, you will wake up in aba or nnewi. Nonsense.

Its like you just read my mind.
These ppl will never stop playing the victims card even when clearly in the wrong - as if they don't naked themselves to recover unpaid debts or strip naked criminals before beating and torching them alive as part of their culture of jungle justice.
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Awoofawo(m): 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
evansjeff:
That's not true, because in 2013 there was a Russian scientist named Povandolakoviviscov kintayionshinkov
Why you skip the name? I will not complete the story�
The name is too long pronounce! Make person no com die abi? cheesy
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by phlame(m): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
j1mmy:
IGBO people all over the world using Nigerian passports should be accosted and their reasons for being there ascertained.

IGBO people have become a global menace to Nigeria and it is time Nigerian government does something about them.

At the moment anytime I see them I report them as criminals, police comes and checks them!

I urge all Nigerians to report Igbo people to local police in any country you find them. Believe me you will be helping your country.

How old are U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Pusyiter:
Am not advocating for Nigerians doing wrong stuffs in SA but the general perception of 9jas in SA is wrong. SAians feel all 9jas are drug peddlers and if they go contrary to the law at the slightest provocation, their Cops do gra-gra against them.

You tell me who is the aggressor in the clip below.

Out of many foreigners in South Africa, why is it always Nigerians who have issues with law enforcement? In fact, everywhere you go. Who is the common denominator in all these stories? IMHO, some Nigerians are making it hard for the South African community to accept them, because of how they behave. When South Africans strike back, they then turn around to deal the out-played Xenophobia card. The pot some of you are stirring with these bogus stories will soon boil over.

Bheki Cele is also back with the shoot to kill policy against criminals.

[url][/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRytmrO42vo]

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Ladyjumong(f): 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by smalls001: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
Many of us Nigerians like to play victims when we run into trouble in other countries. The rules are very simple, for you to drive you must have a licence. If you are caught you must submit yourself and not resist arrest. Because you can flout these rules in your country (Nigeria) or buy your way out doesn't mean its status quo in other places. He's lucky its not in the US otherwise the treatment would have been worse with many charges.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by myself13: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
The Mad Bigotry among so called educated peeps on this thread further enunciates my previous assertion that mere education makes you no better than a bush Palm wine tapper who is an ardent keeper of the traditions of his land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by GavelSlam: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
j1mmy:

Igbo people manged (for 50 years) to pull the wool over the eyes of all other Nigerians, not until I started my research 10 years ago I nearly cried when I discovered that the damage to Nigeria's reputation all over the world was caused by IGBOs - It was a big shock I can't bear till today.

My job and life takes me all over the world and to my astonishment I see with my own eyes what IBO people have done and are still doing with Nigerian passports - it is like they are punishing us for Civil war!

I am glad that several dozen Igbo people are serving long sentences and awaiting death penalty because of my reports, I will continue to educate Nigerians and the world about IGBo people. I have given seminars, workshops and research materials to Interpol, foreign police forces, countries and nationals about the difference between a Nigerian and IGBO people.

They are the life sucking, detrimental , undesirable elements that Nigeria must do something about - They are worse than mallams, boko haram and fulani herdsmen!

I blame Gowon for letting them remain to infect Nigeria with such a disgusting reputation!

Not true.

There are bad people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by DLuciano: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
bjayx:
Abeg, move DAT him black ass enter motor.
omo, you wicked grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by smalls001: 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

dumb tribalist didnt read the part where he said ..his friend says the guy have the DL

If he had a DL, then we will not be reading this article. Did you expect his friend to come out and say he did not have a DL or that he committed a crime??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by GavelSlam: 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Pusyiter:

Because after apartheid, the first set of Nigerians to sojourn into S.A. quickly set up a drug cartel.

They were brash, bold and deadly.

Till date, many are still into illicit businesses .

They go into another person's country, become the law unto themselves thinking they are smarter or more rugged than their hosts.

The blame starts from home.

Ghanians and other Africans are not treated the same.

So the fault is the Nigerian .

4 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by smalls001: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
smalls001:
Many of us Nigerians like to play victims when we run into trouble in other countries. The rules are very simple, for you to drive you must have a licence. If you are caught you must submit yourself and not resist arrest. Because you can flout these rules in your country (Nigeria) or buy your way out doesn't mean its status quo in other places. He's lucky its not in the US otherwise the treatment would have been worse with many many criminal charges on his dumb head.
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by GavelSlam: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
myself13:
The Mad Bigotry among so called educated peeps on this thread further enunciates my previous assertion that mere education makes you no better than a bush Palm wine tapper who is an ardent keeper of the traditions of his land.

Were you expecting people to support the "victim"?

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by unknownsolja: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
smalls001:

If he had a DL, then we will not be reading this article. Did you expect his friend to come out and say he did not have a DL or that he committed a crime??

before you start crying go on facebook and watch the video and shove your tribal sentiments where its supposed to be
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Horus:
Any words from the Nigerian high commission in South Africa?

About what exactly?

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Exactly. He probably took off his own clothes , to cause a scene and a nuisance of himself as they usually do. If he had a driver's license and all his papers were in order , there was no need for this. You go to a foreign nation to demonstrate your lawlessness and expect to treated with dignity and respect? Not in SA!. He is lucky this was not Lagos.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by myself13: 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

Were you expecting people to support the "victim"?

No Sire!
But they should have been more mature in marshalling out their frustrations on the shameful incident. They shouldn't have ascribed the disgrace on a particular tribe. Other tribes are not exonerated from crimes abroad. It goes to show how deeply rooted tribalism is in their hearts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mzansian:

Exactly. He probably took off his own clothes , to cause a scene and a nuisance of himself as they usually do. If he had a driver's license and all his papers were in order , there was no need for this. You go to a foreign nation to demonstrate your lawlessness and expect to treated with dignity and respect? Not in SA!. He is lucky this was not Lagos.

My thoughts exactly! They like to striptease when they try to act tough grin TBH, South Africans have been quiet & enduring this rubbish long enough. If the police don't put this under control, ordinary South Africans will take the law in their own hands once again. Nigerians will not have the last word in South Africa. Never! Mark my words.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi State University Student 'Comrade Lincoln' Shot Dead By Gunmen / 45year Old Teacher Inserts His joystick Into The Anus Of 14 Year Boy / Welcome To Ikoyi Prisons (part One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.