Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) (33087 Views)

New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) / Man Arrested For obtaining N38m From Yahoo Boys To Stop EFCC Arrest (Photo) / Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 7:17am On Apr 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO @ shìtting under a palm tree. You make it sound so beautiful & relaxing. I almost forgot you are talking about a disgusting habit.
Yeah, the behaviours are definitely not normal. Something is wrong, somewhere.

I saw another post on this thread, where someone said the 1st Nigerians who came here were brash, bold & deadly. LMFAO. Brash, bold & deadly, where? Because South Africans were still fresh from Apartheid, with a lot of anger & issues of their own. "Brash, bold & deadly " wouldn't have worked at all. "Brash, bold & deadly" would have gotten them necklaced on the spot. I don't know the kind of stories they tell people back home, but from what I've gathered, they're decorated with the usual delusions & straight up lies.
Come let them be brash, bold & deadly, we wanna see it grin

LMFAO, i romanticized it so that they won't feel too bad about it , it's part of who they are afterall grin.

LOL, I saw that and couldn't stop laughing. " Brash, bold and deadly grin" in which SA? . Had they tried shyt like that, we wouldn't have any Nigerians in SA today . I wish they had , they would have learnt the hard lessons they are learning now. They are fond of lying to the people they left behind in the village. I LMFAO whenever I read a post from one of the village fools " Nigerian men are taking all the beautiful SA women" grin. Like WTF? How many descent SA women would lower themselves to that extent? Nigerians in SA are often looked down on , because of; their bad hygiene , bad manners , lack of common courtesy , classlessness and criminality to name a few . How many sane women would choose this if they had other options?. Delusional!.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:48am On Apr 07, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, i romanticized it so that they won't feel too bad about it , it's part of who they are afterall grin.

LOL, I saw that and couldn't stop laughing. " Brash, bold and deadly grin" in which SA? . Had they tried shyt like that, we wouldn't have any Nigerians in SA today . I wish they had , they would have learnt the hard lessons they are learning now. They are fond of lying to the people they left behind in the village. I LMFAO whenever I read a post from one of the village fools " Nigerian men are taking all the beautiful SA women" grin. Like WTF? How many descent SA women would lower themselves to that extent? Nigerians in SA are often looked down on , because of; their bad hygiene , bad manners , lack of common courtesy , classlessness and criminality to name a few . How many sane women would choose this if they had other options?. Delusional!.

True @ the bolded, especially the bad hygiene part. We all know it. It's even more shocking when you meet one who actually does smell good, it's like meeting a unicorn grin They're like Zimbabweans in that regard, too many smellos. Well, we can't deny that some do date them, but are they the type of women most men would proudly "take home to mama"? Most of them are not. Usually they go for the drinking & clubbing type, who'll sleep with anyone who'll buy them another round of drinks. Out of all the girls I know who are either dating or married to Nigerians, only 2 of them I can say without a shadow of doubt that they have a good reputation, the rest don't. Beautiful or not, a normal man would never be proud of someone they courted over with a 6 pack of Savannah grin Let the delusions commence lol.

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 8:17am On Apr 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:

True @ the bolded, especially the bad hygiene part. We all know it. It's even more shocking when you meet one who actually does smell good, it's like meeting a unicorn grin They're like Zimbabweans in that regard, too many smellos. Well, we can't deny that some do date them, but are they the type of women most men would proudly "take home to mama"? Most of them are not. Usually they go for the drinking & clubbing type, who'll sleep with anyone who'll buy them another round of drinks. Out of all the girls I know who are either dating or married to Nigerians, only 2 of them I can say without a shadow of doubt that they have a good reputation, the rest don't. Beautiful or not, a normal man would never be proud of someone they courted over with a 6 pack of Savannah grin Let the delusions commence lol.

LMFAO. That's the thing, they don't seem to get . SA men would never marry or have a long term relationship with the kind of women that hang around Nigerian men. They are often cheap h'oes who would sleep with anything for a 6 pack of Savannah . Personally I've never seen any SA girl with a Nigerian men , who didn't behave in a repulsive manner, it's always the loud, attention seeking , lazy- thinking , forever in a club , free giving ones...... I'm sure there are a few worthy of respect but they would make up about 0.02 % .

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by OSUigbo: 9:11am On Apr 07, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, keep on fooling yourself "Mr medical personnel" grin, your government exposed the truth about you a longtime ago. It's only the citizens who live in denial as usual, suffering and smiling is a Nigerian thing , that's why you brag about Dangote yet over 80% of the average Nigerian populace lives in abject poverty. Very senseless and delusional bunch.
Madam hiv,
THE fact is, an average Nigerian is happier than an average south African. Diseased, frustrated and jobless. tongue
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by unknownsolja: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
good! One less Nigerian

i have been looking for you..but your lucky i already lost interest in the topic,so i will see you some other time boy
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 10:12am On Apr 07, 2018
OSUigbo:

Madam hiv,
THE fact is, an average Nigerian is happier than an average south African. Diseased, frustrated and jobless. tongue

LMFAO, exactly. You are happily celebrating mediocre and corrupt rich politicians, down here we get angry and hunt them out of out public institutions. Like I said, your suffering and smilling is legendary, that's why your country will remain a zoo while other Africans countries are getting better. Continue living in fantasy world grin.

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO. That's the thing, they don't seem to get . SA men would never marry or have a long term relationship with the kind of women that hang around Nigerian men. They are often cheap h'oes who would sleep with anything for a 6 pack of Savannah . Personally I've never seen any SA girl with a Nigerian men , who didn't behave in a repulsive manner, it's always the loud, attention seeking , lazy- thinking , forever in a club , free giving ones...... I'm sure there are a few worthy of respect but they would make up about 0.02 % .

LMAO. Exactly! Also don't forget WEAK MINDED. Because most of them don't have personalities of their own, they'll be regurgitating whatever dumb shìt they hear from the Nigerians they hang around with. I was chatting with another friend of mine on Facebook early last year, she's married to an Igbo guy . I was really feeling down & just needed an ear. This chick told me I should go repent at their church. LMFAO. TBH, I was furious. WTF does what I'm telling you have to do with the trash you're telling me? Rubbish! I have not spoken to her since. Someone will be talking to you about religion as if they know God on 1st name basis. They're the type who will pay thousands of rands to see a fake snap of their pastor with God, in heaven. They attend the Bushiri church, btw. Over my dead body will I go to such a church. I'd rather be a Mzayoni.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, exactly. You are happily celebrating mediocre and corrupt rich politicians, down here we get angry and hunt them out of out public institutions. Like I said, your suffering and smilling is legendary, that's why your country will remain a zoo while other Africans countries are getting better. Continue living in fantasy world grin.

We may not be giddy, but frustration pays grin Our govt is trying so hard to turn this angry into this grin

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. Exactly! Also don't forget WEAK MINDED. Because most of them don't have personalities of their own, they'll be regurgitating whatever dumb shìt they hear from the Nigerians they hang around with. I was chatting with another friend of mine on Facebook early last year, she's married to an Igbo guy . I was really feeling down & just needed an ear. This chick told me I should go repent at their church. LMFAO. TBH, I was furious. WTF does what I'm telling you have to do with the trash you're telling me? Rubbish! I have not spoken to her since. Someone will be talking to you about religion as if they know God on 1st name basis. They're the type who will pay thousands of rands to see a fake snap of their pastor with God, in heaven. They attend the Bushiri church, btw. Over my dead body will I go to such a church. I'd rather be a Mzayoni.

LMFAO, have a short conversation with a girl that is dating a Nigerian, you will have a headache . All you hear is booze, sex , weave and church grin. But I guess like attracts like. Hahahaha i don't understand their obsession with these pastors . Hilarious lot. Maybe they should move to the religious shythole their men hail from and stop disturbing our peace lol.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, have a short conversation with a girl that is dating a Nigerian, you will have a headache . All you hear is booze, sex , weave and church grin. But I guess like attracts like. Hahahaha i don't understand their obsession with these pastors . Hilarious lot. Maybe they should move to the religious shythole their men hail from and stop disturbing our peace lol.

I concur. Such foolishness!

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by OSUigbo: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2018
Mzansian:

Exactly madam hiv
The way you have fished out Zuma your hiv grandpa
I saw in the saw that some of you are even holding a rally to support him and see that no fly touched him....

Hypocrites
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2018
Mzansian:

Still on the brave, brash & deadly topic. Last year they were shooting a show called Top Actor Africa, hosted by Zikhona Sodlaka. Each week they were given an acting task, all were aspiring actors from different parts of Africa, btw. On one of the episodes they were given a task to act out a scene in public, without telling anyone that they were acting. The people watching them would then have to score them based on how convincing the act was. Anyway, this guy Alex (from Kenya) decided that his role would be of him having an argument with his South African girlfriend. I can't remember the girl's name now but she's from P.E. Lights, camera, action! Their "set" was downtown Jozi. Bad idea. During his acting, Alex kept saying, "I'm Kenyan, we don't give a Bleep blah blah blah". Bad move. You could see that one South African guy was getting irritated. Next thing you know, the entire scene was ruined, Alex got hit over the head with a brick by the "irritated guy" who was watching the whole argument take place. Someone is yelling, "Batlo go bolaya".

Watch. So funny.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_ZSMFIw1JI/url]

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
OSUigbo:

Exactly madam hiv
The way you have fished out Zuma your hiv grandpa
I saw in the saw that some of you are even holding a rally to support him and see that no fly touched him....

Hypocrites

I've entertained you long enough.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Still on the brave, brash & deadly topic. Last year they were shooting a show called Top Actor Africa, hosted by Zikhona Sodlaka. Each week they were given an acting task, all were aspiring actors from different parts of Africa, btw. On one of the episodes they were given a task to act out a scene in public, without telling anyone that they were acting. The people watching them would then have to score them based on how convincing the act was. Anyway, this guy Alex (from Kenya) decided that his role would be of him having an argument with his South African girlfriend. I can't remember the girl's name now but she's from P.E. Lights, camera, action! Their "set" was downtown Jozi. Bad idea. During his acting, Alex kept saying, "I'm Kenyan, we don't give a Bleep blah blah blah". Bad move. You could see that one South African guy was getting irritated. Next thing you know, the entire scene was ruined, Alex got hit over the head with a brick by the "irritated guy" who was watching the whole argument take place. Someone is yelling, "Batlo go bolaya".

Watch. So funny.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_ZSMFIw1JI/url]

LMFAO, what was this Alex thinking ? shocked. He was lucky it was just one brick cheesy, downtown Jozi?, some people have expensive jokes.

Last year when Mashaba started the evictions in hillbrow, the brave ,brush and deadly swore they would disrupt traffic in Jozi by staging a protest. Now here is the dumb part , they chose jozi central. Starting from Noord taxi rank grin grin heading to the mayors office . You heard me....I said Noord taxi rank( who plays around with Zulu taxi drivers ?) grin . You going to mess with taxi driver's money shocked while staging a protest in a foreign land , making demands you would never make back home ?. You are just asking to bleed cheesy. They got the beating of their lives and , were driven back to that hell hole called hillbrow with sjamboks. How dare they ? .

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, what was this Alex thinking ? shocked. He was lucky it was just one brick cheesy, downtown Jozi?, some people have expensive jokes.

Last year when Mashaba started the evictions in hillbrow, the brave ,brush and deadly swore they would disrupt traffic in Jozi by staging a protest. Now here is the dumb part , they chose jozi central. Starting from Noord taxi rank grin grin heading to the mayors office . You heard me....I said Noord taxi rank( who plays around with Zulu taxi drivers ?) grin . You going to mess with taxi driver's money shocked while staging a protest in a foreign land , making demands you would never make back home ?. You are just asking to bleed cheesy. They got the beating of their lives and , were driven back to that hell hole called hillbrow with sjamboks. How dare they ? .

LMFAOOO. Really? I should start watching the news, I'm missing out mos. That is hilarious. They go soon learn that SA no be Togo grin Noord taxi rank is no place for sissies. They will fùck you up!

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Zuluhead(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol. I can view from your pespectives of an average nigerian in SA. The true is 80% of the nigerians guys you meet in south africa are not/half educated, alot came to SA without spending a nite in lagos or abuja. They are what you guys call location base. The real educated lagos, abuja or nigerian guys are very few in SA infact they come around for vacation or business deals, you find lots in uk, america, canada, europe, australia, lagos and abuja. Some nigerians could be lousy and since most SA girls would get down for just booze and food, it was boom hit for all. Some lagos girls would demand shopping worth $1000, trip to dubai or a car and their guys are getting it easier and cheaper from another part of the continent. Alot of nigerian girls cant stand guys that are based in SA, they complain they have no regards and respect for females but those are lives and habits they learnt from SA.
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAOOO. Really? I should start watching the news, I'm missing out mos. That is hilarious. They go soon learn that SA no be Togo grin Noord taxi rank is no place for sissies. They will fùck you up!

LOL, you should start watching you will laugh at some of the things taking place here . Hahaha , exactly.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
Zuluhead:

Lol. I can view from your pespectives of an average nigerian in SA. The true is 80% of the nigerians guys you meet in south africa are not/half educated, alot came to SA without spending a nite in lagos or abuja. They are what you guys call location base. The real educated lagos, abuja or nigerian guys are very few in SA infact they come around for vacation or business deals, you find lots in uk, america, canada, europe, australia, lagos and abuja. Some nigerians could be lousy and since
most SA girls would get down for just booze and food, it was boom hit for all. Some lagos girls would demand shopping worth $1000, trip to dubai or a car and their guys are getting it easier and cheaper from another part of the continent. Alot of nigerian girls cant stand guys that are based in SA, they complain they have no regards and respect for females but those are lives and habits they learnt from SA.

@ the bolded. Most amongst the ones who can stomach Nigerians. Girls who date Nigerian men make up less than 1% of our population. I agree , you almost always attract the worst of our sisters . There is a reason why if a lady says she has dated a Nigerian, no guy wants her , even people in her family will start passing condescending remarks towards her, she is now regarded " dirty". That's because generally , women who go with Nigerians are usually considered borderline prostitutes, drunkards who sleep with anything with money. By the way Nigeria has cheap h'oes as well, social media exposes them daily, even here on nairaland.

Btw , the average SA girl and the Nigerian one clearly can't be compared. We don't ask for cars , we work with our men to get the cars we have or we work for them on our own. Unless you are talking about what is called * gold diggers* ?. Then you can compare those lagos girls to our own gold diggers in Sandton / Houghton -GP, Zimbali -ND, Clifton -CA ,PRETORIA East- GP.

Obviously if you came to SA classless and tasteless, you are going to attract your mates.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Zuluhead(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
Mzansian:

@ the bolded. Most amongst the ones who can stomach Nigerians. Girls who date Nigerian men make up less than 1% of our population. I agree , you almost always attract the worst of our sisters . There is a reason why if a lady says she has dated a Nigerian, no guy wants her , even people in her family will start being condescending towards her. That's because generally , women who go with Nigerians are usually considered borderline prostitutes, drunkards who sleep with anything with money. By the way Nigeria has cheap h'oes as well, social media exposes them daily, even here on nairaland.

Btw , the average SA girl and the Nigerian one clearly can't be compared. We don't ask for cars , we work with our men to get the cars we have or we work for them on our own. Unless you are talking about what is called * gold diggers* ?. Then you can compare those lagos girls to our own gold diggers in Sandton / Houghton -GP, Zimbali -ND, Clifton -CA ,PRETORIA East- GP.

Obviously if you came to SA classless and tasteless, you are going to attract your mates.
South african girls like nigerians simply because nigerians treat them better and dont abandon their kids. SA guys just like being a baby father but a nigerian would take care of her and her kids, we dont abandon responsibilities. An average nigerian girl even student cant unzip because of booze and food but rather some thing worth more.
Alot of business and companies in nigeria were built by couples. Not all nigerians are pimps and drug dealers.
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
Zuluhead:

South african girls like nigerians simply because nigerians treat them better and dont abandon their kids. SA guys just like being a baby father but a nigerian would take care of her and her kids, we dont abandon responsibilities. An average nigerian girl even student cant unzip because of booze and food but rather some thing worth more.
Alot of business and companies in nigeria were built by couples. Not all nigerians are pimps and drug dealers.

LMFAO, if that is the case then most of us would be interested in you, don't you think? . But that's hardly the case , it's usually the lazy ones who want to drink and waste their lives on the streets that go for you. How many working class SA women have you ever seen hanging around your people ?. It's always the directionless ones who need a man to leeche off and they know it's easy to control a Nigerian man, something they can't do to their own.

Like I said the average SA girl sees sleeping with Nigerians as an abomination. That's why you are surrounded by cheap , hungry h'oes with no prospects. No one will take them in , but they know you will take them in with her 4 kids from different fathers. Same applies here , most SA wouldn't sleep with you for booze but there are those who " prefer " Nigerian men, and they are usually free givers with multiple STDs. And yes those SA girls adore you a lot lol.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
this thread is still on @ classicman22 will u date south African girls lipsrsealed
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Jesse01:
this thread is still on @ classicman22 will u date south African girls lipsrsealed
not even in my dreams of all the beautiful women in the world, it south African women that I will date how u mad. sad

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
classicMan22:
not even in my dreams of all the beautiful women in the world, it south African women that I will date how u mad. sad
ok I just wat to make sure.

4 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
Jesse01:
ok I just wat to make sure.
ok
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Jesse01:
which sane Nigerian will date a south African woman? those smelling women that are fat like hippopotamus only drugs dealers, and fraudster that will date dem.

4 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Zuluhead(m): 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, if that is the case then most of us would be interested in you, don't you think? . But that's hardly the case , it's usually the lazy ones who want to drink and waste their lives on the streets that go for you. How many working class SA women have you ever seen hanging around your people ?. It's always the directionless ones who need a man to leeche off and they know it's easy to control a Nigerian man, something they can't do to their own.

Like I said the average SA girl sees sleeping with Nigerians as an abomination. That's why you are surrounded by cheap , hungry h'oes with no prospects. No one will take them in , but they know you will take them in with her 4 kids from different fathers. Same applies here , most SA wouldn't sleep with you for booze but there are those who " prefer " Nigerian men, and they are usually free givers with multiple STDs. And yes those SA girls adore you a lot lol.
Am not surround by cheap hoes and beside i have traveled to lots of countries across the world. Alot of the educated SA girls are my friends and they don't believe am a nigerian unless i tell them. Lots of the educated SAn females are also married to nigerians too.
There are also lots of nigerians that are working as doctors, lectures etc in SA and are married to SAn.
Most of your girls meet the hustling ones on the street.
It seems a nigerian broke your heart and you are yet to forgive or get over it..... Get off your emotions and move ahead with life.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by BlackAdam55(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
which sane Nigerian will date a south African woman? those smelling women that are fat like hippopotamus only drugs dealers, and fraudster that will date dem.
chai joyless Niggas are on this fourm grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
Zuluhead:

Am not surround by cheap hoes and beside i have traveled to lots of countries across the world. Alot of the educated SA girls are my friends and they don't believe am a nigerian unless i tell them. Lots of the educated SAn females are also married to nigerians too.
There are also lots of nigerians that are working as doctors, lectures etc in SA and are married to SAn.
Most of your girls meet the hustling ones on the street.
It seems a nigerian broke your heart and you are yet to forgive or get over it..... Get off your emotions and move ahead with life.

I don't care where you have been , stick to the subject. They don't believe you are a Nigerian? Who do they think you are then? cheesy. You must be the rare kind then, coz SAns can smell a Nigerian a mile away. Lol, educated SA women hang around the certain places , very far away from the cbds your people reside in , so forgive me for being suspicious of this lol. There are Nigerian lecturers and doctors in SA but not lots , the lots are the dirty, loud and classless ones we see in Internet cafes and street corners. I would not be suprised if some sane SA women marry clean Nigerian doctors , but let's be honest those women make up 0.02% of the women you get here , the majority are well crowned cheap hoers , that society shuns. I have never "met" a Nigerian, I only see them and trust me most are repulsive from far. There goes the typical Nigerian logic , "she doesn't seem to think much of Nigerians therefore she must be heartbroken lipsrsealed. I find that part nauseating, TBH. I would rather fck a homeless SA man than rub my skin against any of the nigerians I've seen. What an insult. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Zuluhead:

Lol. I can view from your pespectives of an average nigerian in SA. The true is 80% of the nigerians guys you meet in south africa are not/half educated, alot came to SA without spending a nite in lagos or abuja. They are what you guys call location base. The real educated lagos, abuja or nigerian guys are very few in SA infact they come around for vacation or business deals, you find lots in uk, america, canada, europe, australia, lagos and abuja. Some nigerians could be lousy and since most SA girls would get down for just booze and food, it was boom hit for all. Some lagos girls would demand shopping worth $1000, trip to dubai or a car and their guys are getting it easier and cheaper from another part of the continent. Alot of nigerian girls cant stand guys that are based in SA, they complain they have no regards and respect for females but those are lives and habits they learnt from SA.

Good, they must all go to U.S., Canada etc so their women can respect them more.

Interesting that all the illiterates come this side. Then who are these "professionals" we're supposedly envious of, if majority are riff-raff from the bundus?

Point of correction, people from the townships/locations are not looked down on in South Africa & they are not the equivalent of your village boys. Townships are the heartbeat of South Africa & one of the biggest tourist attractions because they're vibrant. They even offer world class activities like bunjee jumping facilities etc.We're all from the townships, btw.

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Pusyiter(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
Abeg, send me the link..
7lives:

Go and watch a South African movie titled JERUSALEMA and see how Nigeria was disgraced.
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by stevedre: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
priceaction:
I don't know why these people are stupid and always acting victim cards. Can you see that useless write-ups? You went to someone else country and you were driving without a license? They wanted to arrest you, you refused. Do you think you are in Nigeria where lawlessness is the ruler of the day? You were shouting when they wanted to arrest you by creating nuisance to the public? Why can't you just follow them jejely without provocation and plead for leniency? If you have the document, why can't you follow them, tell your friend to send it to you so that you can handle it with less trouble? It is not everything we must defend just because he is our son. Rules and laws are there to obey, if you violate it, face the consequences, not playing the normal victims card all the time. Must you drive in another mans land without valid documents? Can't u take taxis to ur destination If u are in a hurry.
To make matter worse the st..upid writer now asking why are they attacking Nigerians ? What a fuckeryy.! Playing victim s card. These are the type of m.oronss spoiling the tribes and other hard working Nigerians name. I am sure he doesn't have a valid residency papers. Try that in Canada or us, you will wake up in aba or nnewi. Nonsense.
Am proudly Igbo but I have no choice but to agree with you apart from the generally assumption that all Igbos play the victim card. Try to tackle the issue at hand with out tagging other Igbos, nice write up all the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets / Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) / Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.