Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) (33086 Views)

New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) / Man Arrested For obtaining N38m From Yahoo Boys To Stop EFCC Arrest (Photo) / Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by unknownsolja: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
j1mmy:

Igbo people manged (for 50 years) to pull the wool over the eyes of all other Nigerians, not until I started my research 10 years ago I nearly cried when I discovered that the damage to Nigeria's reputation all over the world was caused by IGBOs - It was a big shock I can't bear till today.

My job and life takes me all over the world and to my astonishment I see with my own eyes what IBO people have done and are still doing with Nigerian passports - it is like they are punishing us for Civil war!

I am glad that several dozen Igbo people are serving long sentences and awaiting death penalty because of my reports, I will continue to educate Nigerians and the world about IGBo people. I have given seminars, workshops and research materials to Interpol, foreign police forces, countries and nationals about the difference between a Nigerian and IGBO people.

They are the life sucking, detrimental , undesirable elements that Nigeria must do something about - They are worse than mallams, boko haram and fulani herdsmen!

I blame Gowon for letting them remain to infect Nigeria with such a disgusting reputation!

you dont sound like someone that have even see a plane before,you make me wanna puke with your tribalistic hate..fucking maggot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by unknownsolja: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I don't see them "nakeding" him grin Where's the picture of them tearing his clothes off? Looks like he is resisting arrest & they're trying to subdue him. Sounds more like another half-baked story, told to sensationalize the incident.
You break the law, you will get arrested. End of story.

you really sound stupid the video is on facebook and i had to watch it before talking..they hit his penis and yes he was naked and yes hes car had the proper papers and the friend said hes DL is good..i dont agree with him dragging with the cops..but for once say the truth.nigerians are not the only drgs dealers in south africa..you people love drugs alot to take your minds away from the years of the white men rule.dont blame nigerians and i think its just envy and if nigerians are too bad then 90%of people in south african jails would be nigerians.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by unknownsolja: 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mzansian:

Exactly. He probably took off his own clothes , to cause a scene and a nuisance of himself as they usually do. If he had a driver's license and all his papers were in order , there was no need for this. You go to a foreign nation to demonstrate your lawlessness and expect to treated with dignity and respect? Not in SA!. He is lucky this was not Lagos.

just shut up already and watch the video before you spread your ignorance on us all..the video is on facebook...claming an already made country..some of you south africans are the problems of the so called south africa..truth is and i hate to say this..i dislike south africa and anything south africa and i will never even go there even if you offer me billions and yes i know some major cities in south africa is more developed than some part of nigeria and i dont know why nigerians go to south africa..i would rather go to saudi arabia i swear
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

you really sound stupid the video is on facebook and i had to watch it before talking..they hit his penis and yes he was naked and yes hes car had the proper papers and the friend said hes DL is good..i dont agree with him dragging with the cops..but for once say the truth.nigerians are not the only drgs dealers in south africa..you people love drugs alot to take your minds away from the years of the white men rule.dont blame nigerians and i think its just envy and if nigerians are too bad then 90%of people in south african jails would be nigerians.

Post the video here, I'm not gonna go looking for it.

Me? Envy a Nigerian? I'd 1st envy dogs in a pound before I can even begin to envy any Nigerian.

What's causing your youth to consume "gutter water" & tramadol? Before you point out a speck of sawdust in someone else's eye, make sure to remove the log from yours.

4 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by unknownsolja: 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Post the video here, I'm not gonna go looking for it.

Me? Envy a Nigerian? I'd envy dogs in a pound before I can even begin to envy any Nigerian.

What's causing your youth to consume "gutter water" & tramadol? Before you point out a speck of sawdust in someone else's eye, make sure to remove the log from yours.

you sound like you have just taken bluetooth..yes the drug..me post video for you...i think you must be high on cow dung...gtfoh

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

My thoughts exactly! They like to striptease when they try to act tough grin TBH, South Africans have been quiet & enduring this rubbish long enough. If the police don't put this under control, ordinary South Africans will take the law in their own hands once again. Nigerians will not have the last word in South Africa. Never! Mark my words.

LMFAO @striptease . I wonder if it's a cultural thing cry. Almost everytime I see a Nigerian getting arrested, he has to strip and make a lot of noise , it's irritating. I think they came to SA thinking , it's just another African country where you can do as you please without repercussions . Big mistake!. But they are learning in the worst ways.

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

you sound like you have just taken bluetooth..yes the drug..me post video for you...i think you must be high on cow dung...gtfoh

Expected. You'd rather focus on another country's social issues than deal with your own. Drug rehabilitation centres are plenty in South Africa. Once the drug addicts hit rock bottom, they know where to turn to for help. What are you planning to do with your own drug addicts that are multiplying as we speak?

I'm too loaded to get high on cow dung, I'll leave that habit to villagers like yourself grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by unknownsolja: 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO @striptease . I wonder if it's a cultural thing cry. Almost everytime I see a Nigerian getting arrested, he has to strip and make a lot of noise , it's irritating. I think they came to SA thinking , it's just another African country where you can do as you please without repercussions . Big mistake!. But they are learning in the worst ways.

stop licking each others behind and gtfoh
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

just shut up already and watch the video before you spread your ignorance on us all..the video is on facebook...claming an already made country..some of you south africans are the problems of the so called south africa..truth is and i hate to say this..i dislike south africa and anything south africa and i will never even go there even if you offer me billions and yes i know some major cities in south africa is more developed than some part of nigeria and i dont know why nigerians go to south africa..i would rather go to saudi arabia i swear

We are happy that you would never come here , minus one potential nuisance. Spread the word amongst your brothers; SA is the worst place for lawless Nigerians, rather stay back there or go to Somalia.

4 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mzansian:

It's only 1st level, they've not seen real madness grin

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Pusyiter(m): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
Naija my country.....and the cartels are majorly from one tribe. Chai Chineke
GavelSlam:

Because after apartheid, the first set of Nigerians to sojourn into S.A. quickly set up a drug cartel.

They were brash, bold and deadly.

Till date, many are still into illicit businesses .

They go into another person's country, become the law unto themselves thinking they are smarter or more rugged than their hosts.

The blame starts from home.

Ghanians and other Africans are not treated the same.

So the fault is the Nigerian .

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

stop licking each others behind and gtfoh

Get off my mentions.

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by unknownsolja: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Expected. You'd rather focus on another country's social issues than deal with your own. Drug rehabilitation centres are plenty in South Africa. Once the drug addicts hit rock bottom, they know where to turn to for help. What are you planning to do with your own drug addicts that are multiplying as we speak?

I'm too loaded to get high on cow dung, I'll leave that habit to villagers like yourself grin

you are one little ugly girl thats so pained..stay there nigerians are getting married to good south african women while you are on nairaland spilling hate.just watch the video and if you still want to support your fellow country men good for you and now get off that crack and dont kill yourself ontop nigerian matter
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by unknownsolja: 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mzansian:

Get off my mentions.

shut up who dash you mentions..
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by unknownsolja: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mzansian:

We are happy that you would never come here , minus one potential nuisance. Spread the word amongst your brothers; SA is the worst place for lawless Nigerians, rather stay back there or go to Somalia.

you need to read history little kid...years of white men rule turned you people into monsters.i mean what kind of people share blood to get high..you guys are all sick..if you know history then you would know nigeria supported the blacks when the white men where pissing on your heads..maybe just maybe we should have never supported you people.now south african is going to the dogs once they allowed you blacks take over.highest crime rate,rape,drugs,murder,economy is sinking..hahaha..i would rather go to burundi now
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

grin grin dude , you were the one who started following us around, remember? . grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

take it easy man I know that u are upset, but what are Nigerians doing in south African? they should not have been there in the first place. u know this people are hostile to people, u don't befriend them or go to there country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by SoNature(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
evansjeff:
That's not true, because in 2013 there was a Russian scientist named Povandolakoviviscov kintayionshinkov
Why you skip the name? I will not complete the story�

Jesu! grin grin grin

You got me laughing so hard!

It was as though I was the person you spoke to because I skipped the name myslef.

So many crazy people are on nairaland.com, I swear it! grin
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

you are one little ugly girl thats so pained..stay there nigerians are getting married to good south african women while you are on nairaland spilling hate.just watch the video and if you still want to support your fellow country men good for you and now get off that crack and dont kill yourself ontop nigerian matter

Post the video HERE & prove me wrong. Finish. Or you need instructions?
It's not a Nigerian matter alone if it involves my country's citizens. I'll defend them until proven wrong, which is what I'm expecting you to do right now instead of ranting like a woman about nonsense which has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Nigerian men are not a catch, I'm not sobbing in my teacup because I'm not dating one. I'd rather marry a tree grin

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by unknownsolja: 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mzansian:

grin grin dude , you were the one who started following us around, remember? . grin

the 2 of you should stop licking your smelly behind and watch the video before you run your mouth.i would rather follow a woman in a burka around than follow 2 ignorant behind lickers who are just lucky to meet a country the white men laboured to build..nonsense
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

you need to read history little kid...years of white men rule turned you people into monsters.i mean what kind of people share blood to get high..you guys are all sick..if you know history then you would know nigeria supported the blacks when the white men where pissing on your heads..maybe just maybe we should have never supported you people.now south african is going to the dogs once they allowed you blacks take over.highest crime rate,rape,drugs,murder,economy is sinking..hahaha..i would rather go to burundi now

Oh! shut the Bleep up with this overplayed noise and focus on fixing that shythole you call a nation. You looking for some fame , Ain't you ? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
what is he doing in South African? of all the countries he could think off it's South African he went to smh for him.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by unknownsolja: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Post the video HERE & prove me wrong. Finish. Or you need instructions?
It's not a Nigerian matter alone if it involves my country's citizens. I'll defend them until proven wrong, which is what I'm expecting you to do right now instead of ranting like a woman about nonsense which has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Nigerian men are not a catch, I'm not sobbing in my teacup because I'm not dating one. I'd rather marry a tree grin

am telling you again are you high on your blood sharing drug?why will i post a video for an ignorant girl that wipes from back to front..dude if you are so serious about defending your country,google is your best friend to find the video so you can bury your ugly head in shame and dont get me wrong I DO NOT SUPPORT HIM FOR DRAGGING WITH COPS.he was treated like an animal.they hit his dick and all.nobody wants to marry an ugly drug herpes infected girl..best for you is to marry a tree
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by unknownsolja: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mzansian:

Oh! shut the Bleep up about this overplayed noise and focus on fixing that shythole you call a nation. You looking for some fame , Ain't you ? grin grin

oh yes nigeria is a poo hole i agree and the white men built dutch africa..fame from who?am still looking for the person,come back when you learn how to wipe your behind
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

am telling you again are you high on your blood sharing drug?why will i post a video for an ignorant girl that wipes from back to front..dude if you are so serious about defending your country,google is your best friend to find the video so you can bury your ugly head in shame and dont get me wrong I DO NOT SUPPORT HIM FOR DRAGGING WITH COPS.he was treated like an animal.they hit his dick and all.nobody wants to marry an ugly drug herpes infected girl..best for you is to marry a tree

Yes, I'm high. I reiterate, post the video. I don't have whole day.

This ugly, herpes infected junkie doesn't wanna marry you either. No love lost, broer. Stop thinking that everybody wants you because we don't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by unknownsolja: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yes, I'm high. I reiterate, post the video. I don't have whole day.

This ugly, herpes infected junkie doesn't wanna marry you either. No love lost, broer. Stop thinking that everybody wants you because we don't.

good you just confirmed..am done with you so you dont infect me with your ignorance.adios
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

the 2 of you should stop licking your smelly behind and watch the video before you run your mouth.i would rather follow a woman in a burka around than follow 2 ignorant behind lickers who are just lucky to meet a country the white men laboured to build..nonsense

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
Jesse01:
what is he doing in South African? of all the countries he could think off it's South African he went to smh for him.
same thing I was asking what is he doing in South African, who goes to that country
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

good you just confirmed..am done with you so you dont infect me with your ignorance.adios

Don't go overdose on gutter water after saying goodbye grin

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
Jesse01:

The question should be ," what are +/- a million Nigerians doing in SA? Why are there long queues in our Lagos and Abuja embassies daily ?. Why do the ones who live in SA, visit Nigeria but still choose to move back to SA? cry. ".They must come and answer cheesy.

5 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Don't go overdose on [b]gutter water [/b]after saying goodbye grin

That's worse than drugs coz its taken by 90% of the people grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mzansian:

The question should be ," why are +/- a million Nigerians doing in SA? Why are there long queues in our Lagos and Abuja embassies ?. Why do the ones who live in SA, visit Nigeria but still choose to move back to SA cry. They must come and answer cheesy.

I remember one Nigerian lady kaloku, I used to do my hair at her salon. All 3 of her kids were born here, but at the time she only had 1 child, Ada. Ada was about 7 or 8 back then. They decided to go to Nigeria for a visit. They were supposed to be gone for a few months, but had to cut their trip short because their daughter didn't like the place, she wanted to "come back home" & wouldn't relent. You could tell that the mother was hurt by the rejection. I wonder how the other 2 will react when they have to go visit the homeland grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man / Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets / Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.