Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) (33080 Views)

New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) / Man Arrested For obtaining N38m From Yahoo Boys To Stop EFCC Arrest (Photo) / Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mzansian:

The question should be ," what are +/- a million Nigerians doing in SA? Why are there long queues in our Lagos and Abuja embassies daily ?. Why do the ones who live in SA, visit Nigeria but still choose to move back to SA? cry. ".They must come and answer cheesy.
sorry I don't know u, wasn't talking to u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Juliusdking(m): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
Come back home
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Jesse01:
best reply u can give to a slowpoke grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
Jesse01:
burn menh u are evil grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I remember one Nigerian lady kaloku, I used to do my hair at her salon. All 3 of her kids were born here, but at the time she only had 1 child, Ada. Ada was about 7 or 8 back then. They decided to go to Nigeria for a visit. They were supposed to be gone for a few months, but had to cut their trip short because their daughter didn't like the place, she wanted to "come back home" & wouldn't relent. You could tell that the mother was hurt by the rejection. I wonder how the other 2 will react when they have to go visit the homeland grin

LMFAO, poor children . I find it funny that some here are pretending not to know that, Nigerians in SA would rather sleep under sewage pipes than be returned back home. I wonder why ? cry.

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
Jesse01:

Lol, cute come back. But the question still stands , "why are your people flooding SA? ". grin

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
classicMan22:
burn menh u are evil grin
u know am mad at u angry where in hell's name have u been
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Jesse01:
u know am mad at u angry where in hell's name have u been
lol common bro I was busy sorry but I see u are not active on Nl like be4 u, and u are also always on religion sections
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by smalls001: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

before you start crying go on facebook and watch the video and shove your tribal sentiments where its supposed to be
I made no tribal remark incase you cannot read properly. Again I stand by my comment, if he did not commit any crime, we would not be reading the article in the first place. He's not the only Nigerian living overseas.
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, poor children . I find it funny that some here are pretending not to know that, Nigerians in SA would rather sleep under sewage pipes than be returned back home. I wonder why ? cry.

Adults are pretentious, but children aren't grin

4 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by smalls001: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

before you start crying go on facebook and watch the video and shove your tribal sentiments where its supposed to be
You must be one of them...educated illiterates who like bring in religious or tribal sentiments into every issue.......Please take time and read the comment again. Always playing victim.......

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

HAHAHAHAHAHA , children aren't into suffering and smilling grin grin. They can pretend all they want , the truth is out there for those who can face it.

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
OSUigbo:
What are Nigerian's still doing in that hateful HIV country?

STAY IN YOUR FUCCKIINNGG COUNTRY!!!

Over 86% of SA people know their HIV status , only +/- 10% of the Nigerian population know their status . Let's have atleast half of you test , and we can start talking grin. Hypocrites !

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Litmus: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mzansian:

Shame probably. If you knock Nigeria and praise another Nation you had better return to Nigeria better than when you left as proof that that Nation was worth burning your britches over. I expect that this common reason is worst now if you're a Nigerian that traveled to South Africa since South Africa is tarnished. A Nigerian that returns from South Africa these days would be looked down upon even by the lower class Nigerians for whom South Africa was once a sort of Economy "Abroad".

no if's, but's or probably about this one, i have first-hand knowledge of been-to-South-Africa Nigerians and they're now mocked unfortunately. Nigerians unlike many blacks tend to loose respect for people that maltreat them. South Africa is diminished these days in our eyes.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Kids don't have corrupt minds.They brutally tell it like it is grin cool

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mzansian:

HAHAHAHAHAHA , children aren't into suffering and smilling grin grin. They can pretend all they want , the truth is out there for those who can face it.

Exactly! Imagine going to town packed in one of those home-made looking, rust bucket buses grin It must feel like Survivor or Fear Factor. Kikikiki.

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
Jayceon:
Kids don't have corrupt minds.They brutally tell it like it is grin cool

Straight up, no dilution grin

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
Litmus:

Shame probably. If you knock Nigeria and praise another Nation you had better return to Nigeria better than when you left as proof that that Nation was worth burning your britches over. I expect that this common reason is worst now if you're a Nigerian that traveled to South Africa since South Africa is tarnished. A Nigerian that returns from South Africa these days would be looked down upon even by the lower class Nigerians for whom South Africa was once a sort of Economy "Abroad".

no if's, but's or probably about this one, i have first-hand knowledge of been-to-South-Africa Nigerians and they're now mocked unfortunately. Nigerians unlike many blacks tend to loose respect for people that maltreat them. South Africa is diminished these days in our eyes.

LMFAO, dude whatchu on about? .

You laugh at Nigerians coming to SA? Do you think they care ?. They are still flocking to SA in huge numbers, clearly the almost a million who are here as we speak have no self respect grin grin.

5 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by OSUigbo: 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mzansian:

Over 86% of SA people know their HIV status , only +/- 10% of the Nigerian population know their status . Let's have atleast half of you test , and we can start talking grin. Hypocrites !
Shut up
when you were fucckking around, people warned you. Keep being positive
tough luck
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, dude whatchu on about? .

You laugh at Nigerians coming to SA? Do you think they care ?. They are still flocking to SA in huge numbers, clearly the almost a million who are here as we speak have no self respect grin grin.

On another thread about a Nigerian guy who was killed in a car accident in South Africa, some of them were lamenting about how the guys who are based in South Africa & elsewhere, are stunting on them when they return home. They come driving better cars, according to one poster, unlike the 2nd hand lemons you see making a fleet on their muddy highways.

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Exactly! Imagine going to town packed in one of those home-made looking, rust bucket buses grin It must feel like Survivor or Fear Factor. Kikikiki.

Jesus!!

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by OSUigbo: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

nigeria have the 2nd higest rate of HIV infections in africa..BTW i am from negeria
Shut up
1 out of every 3 south african (bastards) is hiv positive
Useless savages
Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
OSUigbo:

Shut up
when you were fucckking around, people warned you. Keep being positive
tough luck

LMFAO , don't be mad. Go and encourage your masses to test and stop stigmatising a disease that is ravaging your nation. It makes you guys look backward and ignorant .

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

On another thread about a Nigerian guy who was killed in a car accident in South Africa, some of them were lamenting about how the guys who are based in South Africa & elsewhere, are stunting on them when they return home. They come driving better cars, according to one poster, unlike the 2nd hand lemons you see making a fleet on their muddy highways.

LMFAO. When it comes to SA , Nigerians ;

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by OSUigbo: 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO , don't be mad. Go and encourage your masses to test and stop stigmatising a disease that is ravaging your nation. It makes you guys look backward and ignorant .
lol grin
See primitive bushman from HIV country lecturing Nigerians.
Just because the swiss-german people have developed ur savage country to some point, u can make mouth abi? grin grin
Have u taken your anti-retroviral drug today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO. When it comes to SA , Nigerians ;

Aha! It'd be so much better if they don't come at all. I'd take Ethiopians, Ghanaians, Congolese & Cameroonians over them any day. People with sense & class grin Not people who poop everywhere like a bunch of untrained pets. Did I tell you what they did in Malgiesedek? Let me dig out some old pics tongue

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
OSUigbo:

lol grin
See primitive bushman from HIV country lecturing Nigerians.
Just because the swiss-german people have developed ur savage country to some point, u can make mouth abi? grin grin
Have u taken your anti-retroviral drug today?

LMFAO, i can sense the frustration behind all that laughter. Only 10% had the guts to test , 90% are walking around not knowing whether they are positive or negative. #fact. When you can atleast reveal to the world that atleast 30% of you are hiv free then I will let you be.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Aha! It'd be so much better if they don't come at all. I'd take Ethiopians, Ghanaians, Congolese & Cameroonians over them any day. People with sense & class grin Not people who poop everywhere like a bunch of untrained pets. Did I tell you what they did in Malgiesedek? Let me dig out some old pics tongue

It makes me laugh whenever they act as if they are the ones doing us a favourite by being here grin grin. Lol, please do, let them see their work.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mzansian:

It makes me laugh whenever they act as if they are the ones doing us a favourite by being here grin grin. Lol, please do, let them see their work.

Here.

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Here.

Not suprised by this , everywhere you find them in huge numbers, the place is bound to turn into a big slum. I seriously don't understand why maintaining their surroundings is such a foreign concept to them. But I blame the citizens who rent out their properties to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mzansian:

Not suprised by this , everywhere you find them in huge numbers, the place is bound to turn into a big slum. I seriously don't understand why maintaining their surroundings is such a foreign concept to them. But I blame the citizens who rent out their properties to them.

I used to live there around 2004/2005, it was a lovely place. There're 4 buildings in total, 3 were rented out for accommodation & 1 was an old age home. Around 2006 they're started coming & we all left because we knew what was about to happen. I hope they found a place for the old people we left there embarassed

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) by OSUigbo: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, i can sense the frustration behind all that laughter. Only 10% had the guts to test , 90% are walking around not knowing whether they are positive or negative. #fact. When you can atleast reveal to the world that atleast 30% of you are hiv free then I will let you be.
Mumu
Jealousy and frustration will kill you faster than your predicament status. You were the one that did the 10% statistical analysis, right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

70-Year-Old Man Rapes 8-Year-Old Deaf & Dumb Girl In Ogun / Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) / Kogi State University Student 'Comrade Lincoln' Shot Dead By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.