Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship (32303 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
I've been dating my beautiful damsel for over 6 years now (2015), she has been financially supportive to me when things were so rough for me untill now things are a bit balance, since when our relationship kickoff we have never fought for once, we do argue most~times and later in the day we settle it inside our bedroom at night, she's so respectful and honest to both me and my family members.

There's a pretty damsel working in a UBA bank close to my residencial area here in Oniru Lekki, when I do return every~day from my working place I do branch at the bank to save some money in my account, the lady is my favourite cashier so I do give her the money and take my leave, so later in the day she will transfer the money into my account without no delay at all. But yesterday she called me on phone that she wanted us to hang out together (today being sunday) that all bills & expenses on her. I'm seriously confused now.

I still love my current girlfriend and i don't wanna hurt her feeling's, plz help out peers.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Wonk(m): 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
I'm no expert in this, alright? But If I were you, I'mma fall back like Davido's hairline, 'cuz I ain't got no trust for 'em women & I don't wanna be the next hot topic. That's just me. Goodluck bruv!

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Ebubechuwku(m): 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
You are not worried. You just dont know what you want. Your conscience is telling you something but you are trying to fight it back.

And if truly you are worried, then that's a sign that you shouldn't grant the uba girl request or else you tell your woman about everything,listen to your woman's reply or take your woman along.

You know what you want, una don balance now, girls don dey look ur side, una don dey see dem now, be careful, all that gliters are not Gold.

322 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Ojb194616: 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
Lol..stay focused. Nothing wrong with hanging out. But just make sure the UBA MD taking you out know u are absolutely not single.

You don't need to tell her that, u can simple just use ur girl picture as ur DP. However, that's if you want Nothing from her.
The earlier you make her understand no room for one more, the better.

The day, u start cheating on ur girl, ur love life will become really complicated. that issue u said u and ur girl hardly have, you will have them till it choke u.

So Mr , stay focused. There are a lot of girls out there, but I think its sweet to be with one that have your back since day one.

Personally, Nothing special about another woman when I have mine.

Dated a lot, just a little difference, and that's the difference you enjoying with your girl. So just stay with who guarantee you peace.

Come to think of this, how will you feel if its your girl narrating this story?
Or in this situation

Don't do to others what will make you sad if done to you!!!!

Remember, na money the UBA girl see. She agree to pay for the date because she have a lot to benefit.

Focus my friend.

371 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nobody can stop you from taming that beast between your legs but please be kind enough to let your girlfriend go so a more befitting man can come into her life.I blame her for giving herself to you and doing wifely duties for you,Shebi you have see her finish and want to start been unfortunate. Well,it serves her right,at least she will learn a lifetime lesson.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hello, why u dey dull urself like this?
Go and have a nice time jor. Imagine all expenses on her.
What makes you think if your so called galfriend have such opportunity she won't yield. sad

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Coronavirus123: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
grin
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by odinson1(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
H
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by dacblogger: 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
If you DNT want to hang out then kindly reject her offer..
DNT jeopardize the relationship you have built ovér the years.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
Yea i have'nt told her yet i have a serious gf at hand but i from the look of thingz i think she's in love cuz most of the time's she called me baby inside the bank premises and i'm not cool with it at all but i don't want her to feel bad so i'm just playing along (acting like her boy~friend)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
LIVINGICON:
Hello, why u dey dull urself like this?
Go and have a nice time jor. Imagine all expenses on her.
What makes you think if your so called galfriend have such opportunity she won't yield. sad
My gf can never cheat on me i trust her more than i trust myself. U won't understand me bro
Our relationship has been a solid one up~till date

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nobody can stop you from taming that beast between your legs but please be kind enough to let your girlfriend go so a more befitting man can come into her life.I blame her for giving herself to you and doing wifely duties for you,Shebi you have see her finish and want to start been unfortunate. Well,it serves her right,at least she will learn a lifetime lesson.
I'm too fragile bro please don't hurt my feeling's with ur word's i just need advice not to be seen as the guity one. thanks

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Sonnobax15(m): 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
lipsrsealed
A bird in hand is Worth a million in the forest......

Bros op,no lose your current gf who has always been there for you simply because of one woman wey you just meet.....How are you even sure she's only trying to hang out with you because of the transactions wey she dey help you run...Op,no try am undecided

Fear despirados undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jeon(f): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hi

Alright, now lose it (ah-ah-ah-ah-ah) Just lose it (ah-ah-ah-ah-ah) Go crazy (ah-ah-ah-ah-ah) Oh baby, (ah-ah), oh baby, baby (ah-ah).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jayzel:
I'm too fragile bro please don't my feeling's with ur word's i just need advice not to be seen as the guity one. thanks
Then resist the urge to fall into temptation or you simply tell her you'll be coming with your girlfriend

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jayzel:

My gf can never cheat on me i trust her more than i trust myself. U won't understand me bro
Our relationship has been a solid one up~till date

Okay let us assume your girl friend has not cheated on you( which i find it very hard to believe though) for crying out loud, this is only normal "hanging out together". Even if her end goal is for you to bang her, u can simply refuse to have sex with her.

8 Likes

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jeon:
Hi
Just lose it
Hi I don't get it dear plz break it down to my easiest understanding thanks
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jayzel:
Yea i have'nt told her yet i have a serious gf at hand but i from the look of thingz i think she's in love cuz most of the time's she called me baby inside the bank premises and i'm not cool with it at all but i don't want her to feel bad so i'm just playing along (acting like her boy~friend)

Sit your babe down and tell her everything that has happened between you and the "UBA damsel" from start to finish, don't hide anything, then listen to what she has to say...

Personally, I'm not against you going out with this girl o, buh if you must go, remember to straighten things out with her and let her know you can't be anything other than friends ((unless you want to Sha))...

Don't make assumptions yet as to what her actions could mean, she may just wanna hang as friends or she may want something...

Buh the bottom line is keep your girlfriend in the know and keep an open mind...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ebubechuwku:
You are not worried. You just dont know what you want. Your conscience is telling you something but you are trying to fight it back.

And if truly you are worried, then that's a sign that you shouldn't grant the uba girl request or else you tell your woman about everything,listen to your woman's reply or take your woman along.

You know what you want, una don balance now, girls don dey look ur side, una don dey see dem now, be careful, all that gliters are not Gold.

I don't know if i should explain the whole issue to my girl but will it be the idea i need now ?
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by DroppingLiquid: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jayzel:
I've been dating my beautiful damsel for over 6 years now (2015), she has been financially supportive to me when things was so rough for me untill now things re a bit balance, since when our relationship kickoff we have never fought for once, we do argue most~times and later in the day we settle it inside our bedroom at night, she's so respectful and honest to both me and my family member's.
There's a pretty damsel working in a UBA bank close to my residencial area here in oniru lekki, when i do return every~day from my working place i do branch at the bank to save some money in my account, the lady is my favourite cashier so i do give her the money and take my leave, so later in the day she will transfer the money into my account without no delay at all. but yesterday she called me on phone that she wanted us to hang out together (today being sunday) that all bill's & expenses on her. i'm seriously confuse now i still love my current girl~friend and i don't wanna hurt her feeling's, plz help out peers.

It's really true that men are cheap. A lady just invites you for drink and you're already thinking of marriage. lol

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jeon(f): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jayzel:

Hi
I don't get it dear plz break it down to my easiest understanding thanks

It's ur choice

If you are contented you will gain it
If you're not contented you will lose it

2 Likes

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by CrownOfClay724: 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
You're setting yourself up , my man.

Stay true to the lady that stayed true to you when you had nothing to take to that UBA bank.

Ps:
I kinda feel your story is made up though.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
A bird in hand is Worth a million in the forest......

Bros op,no lose your current gf who has always been there for you simply because of one woman wey you just meet.....How are you even sure she's only trying to hang out with you because of the transactions wey she dey help you run...Op,no try am undecided

Fear despirados undecided
I understand ur fear of most women bro, but she's from a wealthy background and she own a ride (LEXUS IS 250) so i don't think she's after my money dude

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Sonnobax15(m): 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jayzel:

I understand ur fear of most women bro, but she's from a wealthy background and she own a ride (LEXUS IS 250) so i don't think she's after my money dude
Thats the code bro cheesy. Na small small the billing go take start, with style......But bros,my advice to you is that--"please don't loosegaurd your current gf,for another lady...So long she didn't do anything bad, please don't...If not,you go regret am....

Las las, not everything that glitters is gold cool

14 Likes

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
CrownOfClay724:
You're setting yourself up , my man.

Stay true to the lady that stayed true to you when you had nothing to take to that UBA bank.

Ps:
I kinda feel your story is made up though.
Thank's but stop assuming if my story was a made up i'm too big 4 that i've no friend's out here to share my issue
So that was y i bought it here to seek advice thanks

6 Likes

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by SportsHD: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
You could just say no, thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by vokon2555(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ojb194616:
Lol..stay focused. Nothing wrong with hanging out. But just make sure the UBA MD taking you out know u are absolutely not single.

You don't need to tell her that, u can simple just use ur girl picture as ur DP. However, that's if you want Nothing from her.
The earlier you make her understand no room for one more, the better.

The day, u start cheating on ur girl, ur love life will become really complicated. that issue u said u and ur girl hardly have, you will have them till it choke u.

So Mr , stay focused. There are a lot of girls out there, but I think its sweet to be with one that have your back since day one.

Personally, Nothing special about another woman when I have mine.

Dated a lot, just a little difference, and that's the difference you enjoying with your girl. So just stay with who guarantee you peace.

Come to think of this, how will you feel if its your girl narrating this story?
Or in this situation

Don't do to others what will make you sad if done to you!!!!

Remember, na money the UBA girl see. She agree to pay for the date because she have a lot to benefit.

Focus my friend.

i clap for you

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nezzjnr: 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
The Uba cashier is going for a long term investment

OP be wise cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nezzjnr:
The Uba cashier is going for a long term investment

OP be wise cheesy
I don't understand what u re trying to say dude

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Not like that dear
I love & cherish my gf as a wife and a woman as well, and i won't do anything to hurt her feeling's never !!
i promise that

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by CrownOfClay724: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jayzel:

Thank's but stop assuming if my story was a made up i'm too big 4 that i've no friend's out here to share my issue
So that was y i bought it here to seek advice thanks

Sorry about that.
I assumed from how you threw the details of the bank - and particularly its location - out just like that .

You should know better than leaving anybody piecing the details together and getting at something.

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
SportsHD:
You could just say no, thanks.
Not as easy as u think OP
Easy to say but hard to pratice

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! / Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated / 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.