Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

Video; This Lady Shows The Other Way Of Eating Cucumber - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video; This Lady Shows The Other Way Of Eating Cucumber (999 Views)

This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) / When Done By The Ladies, It Looks Cute... But The Other Way Round, It Looks Bad / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video; This Lady Shows The Other Way Of Eating Cucumber by akeentech(m): 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
When you're high on cucumber. The power of cucumber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9fD-2ZookM
Re: Video; This Lady Shows The Other Way Of Eating Cucumber by akeentech(m): 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nawah 4 her
Re: Video; This Lady Shows The Other Way Of Eating Cucumber by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ever since dat okeke cucumber episode i have stopped buying cucumber
Re: Video; This Lady Shows The Other Way Of Eating Cucumber by habsydiamond(m): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
Na God know the cucumber wey dem don use masturbate for market ooo...na to dey wash them with OMO and jik or hypo B4 eating cos I can not come and have mouth cancer because I won chop cucumber... grin grin grin
Re: Video; This Lady Shows The Other Way Of Eating Cucumber by akeentech(m): 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
The innocent fruit

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Want To Marry A Captain She Just Met, Scared To Tell Her Boyfriend / NOT AGAIN! Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Sister’s Marriage Crashes…all The Messy Details / I Square Ft Sym19 Queen Da Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.