Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

When Done By The Ladies, It Looks Cute... But The Other Way Round, It Looks Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Done By The Ladies, It Looks Cute... But The Other Way Round, It Looks Bad (2982 Views)

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / See What Everybody Loves, Especially Ladies, It Has No Single Hater O! [Photos] / Ladies It Should Always Be Like This During Menstruation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Done By The Ladies, It Looks Cute... But The Other Way Round, It Looks Bad by BluntCrazeMan: 5:30am On May 22, 2023
See the photo below, and understand better..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Done By The Ladies, It Looks Cute... But The Other Way Round, It Looks Bad by BluntCrazeMan: 5:31am On May 22, 2023

The consent was not given.
Yet she made the direct move.

(Really Not Cute..

Re: When Done By The Ladies, It Looks Cute... But The Other Way Round, It Looks Bad by silvoclaira: 5:37am On May 22, 2023
grin

Maybe a "BluntCrazeWoman'' will do just that! wink

1 Like

Re: When Done By The Ladies, It Looks Cute... But The Other Way Round, It Looks Bad by iammo(m): 5:40am On May 22, 2023
smiley

Consent in marriage?!

Consent as a couple?!

Re: When Done By The Ladies, It Looks Cute... But The Other Way Round, It Looks Bad by illicit(m): 6:53am On May 22, 2023
Is that why he's now crying?

shocked

4 Likes

Re: When Done By The Ladies, It Looks Cute... But The Other Way Round, It Looks Bad by BluntCrazeMan: 9:17am On May 22, 2023
illicit:

shocked
The grabbing was too much naa..
Can't you see?

1 Like

Re: When Done By The Ladies, It Looks Cute... But The Other Way Round, It Looks Bad by BluntCrazeMan: 9:18am On May 22, 2023
iammo:
smiley

Consent in marriage?!

Consent as a couple?!

Ask women..

They said that Even in Marriage, Consent is required..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Done By The Ladies, It Looks Cute... But The Other Way Round, It Looks Bad by BluntCrazeMan: 9:19am On May 22, 2023
silvoclaira:
grin

Maybe a "BluntCrazeWoman'' will do just that! wink
Ok

You believe the photo cannot happen in reality.??
Re: When Done By The Ladies, It Looks Cute... But The Other Way Round, It Looks Bad by Adexgentle005(m): 9:30am On May 22, 2023
illicit:

shocked
he’s enjoying it

3 Likes

Re: When Done By The Ladies, It Looks Cute... But The Other Way Round, It Looks Bad by illicit(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
The grabbing was too much naa..
Can't you see?

Lol

Maybe he get boil down there undecided
Re: When Done By The Ladies, It Looks Cute... But The Other Way Round, It Looks Bad by BluntCrazeMan: 9:37am On May 22, 2023
illicit:

Lol

Maybe he get boil down there undecided
Or soft balls
Re: When Done By The Ladies, It Looks Cute... But The Other Way Round, It Looks Bad by KingDash09(m): 9:43am On May 22, 2023
Any girl wey try this thing with me she go die.
BluntCrazeMan:
See the photo below, and understand better..

Re: When Done By The Ladies, It Looks Cute... But The Other Way Round, It Looks Bad by finallybusy: 12:08pm On May 22, 2023
Zzzzzzzz.
Re: When Done By The Ladies, It Looks Cute... But The Other Way Round, It Looks Bad by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2023
Sha buy agbo,e shaanu aje,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: When Done By The Ladies, It Looks Cute... But The Other Way Round, It Looks Bad by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 22, 2023
Adexgentle005:
he’s enjoying it
That's the problem with u sex starved fools... Everything a woman does sexually is enjoyment to u even if na rape. Fvcking wan.ker!!!

3 Likes

Re: When Done By The Ladies, It Looks Cute... But The Other Way Round, It Looks Bad by Adexgentle005(m): 7:38pm On May 22, 2023
Runnerzz:

That's the problem with u sex starved fools... Everything a woman does sexually is enjoyment to u even if na rape. Fvcking wan.ker!!!
Abegi let me head word. Someone is enjoying, you are saying anything. For your information, I’m married so I bang pussy every night
Re: When Done By The Ladies, It Looks Cute... But The Other Way Round, It Looks Bad by Brandiebird: 7:42pm On May 22, 2023
This is a reach.

I don’t understand what sexual violence has to do with consent.
Re: When Done By The Ladies, It Looks Cute... But The Other Way Round, It Looks Bad by BluntCrazeMan: 7:55pm On May 22, 2023
Adexgentle005:
Abegi let me head word. Someone is enjoying, you are saying anything. For your information, I’m married so I bang pussy every night
Go and Carry World Cup...

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Pick Up Calls on Your Lover's Phone? / To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. / Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.