Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo (27029 Views)

A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos - Queenstl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo by Ellabae(f): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
SirLi2:

my address at the top right corner,

your address under... on the left side.

Dear Ella,
LETTER OF APPLICATION.
I write to apply for the post of (FREELY) being your darling husband. Let's join the train together and mind you, na you go pay oh.
I'm very experienced in being a husband. I've been a husband since I was born. I can do things, a lot of things, and many things.
I'll be glad if my request is bla bla bla.
*bottom right... Yours faithfully, Little Man.

e for better pass if na ifeoma retter I write. I for toast you well
Lol cheesy. Na me go pay abi? I like that part. Then u will be under my control since I wan pay wink
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo by SirLi2: 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol cheesy. Na me go pay abi? I like that part. Then u will be under my control since I wan pay wink
grin
haba lol. plus the roff I have for you you still wan control me?
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo by SirLi2: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
SirLi2:
grin

the roff I have for you is not here matter oh. e fit break your head if I pour all the roff on you
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo by Davidlekkzy(m): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
D main tin is love.... Wish u d best op
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo by ItsTime4me(m): 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
fowosh:
Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.” A nairalander has decided to spend the rest of his life with his partner.; see their pre- wedding shots below
. And just in case you don't know, there are some people who have the where withal to buy all the the clothes in the world but they just prefer going low key. Simplicity!
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo by hardon1(m): 12:38am On Apr 07, 2018
they both have nice and good looking teeth, fit for close up advert
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo by revontuli(f): 12:57am On Apr 07, 2018
Acidosis:

You're sick.

That shirt could be more expensive than your best suit.

One must not dress like a masquerade in this hot weather to appear "good". Some very simple clothes like T-shirts cost more than your school fees for 2 years.

Appreciate good things and save the dirty comments.

I think he's just jealous and bitter cause they are so happy. They are totally glowing with happiness, something all the money in the world can't buy. If money bought happiness, all those rich celebrities wouldn't commit suicide would they?
Better to be happy wearing rags than bitter and unhappy wearing the top notch designer clothes any day!

BIG congrats to this happy couple!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 07, 2018
Larrytrendy:
Simple and beautiful. It doesn't have to come with noise everytime

Please ma who is your MUA?
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo by ArinzeRaph: 1:26am On Apr 07, 2018
Unik3030:
whats my business with you willing to marry your sister all in d name of maturity. Abeg carry yourself go one corner jare
you are the one who suppose to carry yourself to one corner. Wether I marry my sister or not, what's yours concern?
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:40am On Apr 07, 2018
hmmm
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo by Daeylar(f): 5:25am On Apr 07, 2018
oyb:

its their started from the bottom look

This is just mean grin grin drake and nicki have suffered. The person who did this lipsrsealed grin
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 07, 2018
To each his own. Very very lovely couple.
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo by sisisioge: 5:40am On Apr 07, 2018
I have a good feeling about these two...the guy should just not go and do any how when things get better. Thats my own o.

May God especially bless this marriage cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo by ImaIma1(f): 6:36am On Apr 07, 2018
The lady looks good. The guy could have worn a better Tshirt or a shirt at least.

If you are going to do pre wedding photos, then do it well not necessary buying or sewing new clothes but picking out your good ones.

God bless the couple
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo by Ellabae(f): 6:51am On Apr 07, 2018
SirLi2:
grin
Which roff? cheesy. Roff that cannot make u pay, is that one roff?
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo by digitsolution: 6:53am On Apr 07, 2018
swiz123:
grin

If they couldn't afford taking a nice pre-wedding pics with good clothes, I fear for the marriage itself.

Dude couldn't afford N100 to shave his beards.

This is bad, it really is.

Modified :you can quote me all you want, I am not joining your bandwagon of hypocrites.

To the lady antibrutus, you ain't obliged to endorse my view. If my comment didn't give you an orgasm, then move over to the next.

I am 100% sure you are not married yet. Let me shock you na this kind people marriage dey last.
All i see is two individuals who genuinely love themeselves. The pictures are even devoid of the typical Nigerian fakery when it comes to prewedding stuffs. Though i agree money makes the world go round.
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo by SirLi2: 7:15am On Apr 07, 2018
Ellabae:
Which roff? cheesy. Roff that cannot make u pay, is that one roff?

Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo by Ellabae(f): 7:22am On Apr 07, 2018
[quote author=SirLi2 post=66498385][/quote] Lol cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo by Vecto(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2018
swiz123:
grin

If they couldn't afford taking a nice pre-wedding pics with good clothes, I fear for the marriage itself.

Dude couldn't afford N100 to shave his beards.

This is bad, it really is.

Modified :you can quote me all you want, I am not joining your bandwagon of hypocrites.

To the lady antibrutus, you ain't obliged to endorse my view. If my comment didn't give you an orgasm, then move over to the next.

At times I love playing the devil's advocate but sincerely I have to admit:

You need a brain transplant.
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo by Vecto(m): 8:44am On Apr 07, 2018
pneumaticos:

Hye
That blood sucking demon helps no man
al lah supports no marriage
Sense you no get.
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo by pneumaticos(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2018
Vecto:

Sense you no get.

Go talk to your untrained father

Who drop a sperm without knowing the meaning of having a child
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo by Unik3030: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2018
ArinzeRaph:
you are the one who suppose to carry yourself to one corner. Wether I marry my sister or not, what's yours concern?
but Oga I no follow u talk now, no b u quote me? Abeg no transfer buhari aggression come my side I get my own for body too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.