Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. (14605 Views)

See What I Noticed While Watching A Video On Instagram / (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by iamagod1(m): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
khiaa:

There is no way that I would let a man near my body if it isn't clean. I am an advocate of shaving, the pubic hair is what holds the odor down there. You are guessing wrong because I practice excellent hygiene.
odour comes from the secretion not hair
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Timagex(m): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
donstan18:
98% of ladies that will view this thread, their boyfriends are witnessing the same problem.

Most of them can wear their N80 pant for 4 straight days non stop, then remove it, turn it back again and wear for another 3 days.

Boiz de chop shit ooo!.....God save us.
walahi, ur head dey dere grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Stancutee: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
Bride Spotted Inside Shoprite In Her Wedding Gown Shortly After Her Wedding In Oyo.

https://candytv.com.ng/2018/04/07/bride-spotted-inside-shoprite-in-her-wedding-gown-shortly-after-her-wedding-in-ondo-photos/
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by cnonyechi(f): 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
machiti:
i was eager to smash my new chick, wanted to make her beg for more. fast forward to the bed, was kissing and smooshing her like am gonna die today, was all over her neck, down to booby. . was licking her like ice cream. . . my tongue was going slowly to the final destination, dickson hard like never before. . as i don dey reach where i de go with my tongue the kind odour wey my nose pasive. . i still de in shock. . my question now is . as pretty as the girl be what could be the cause of that odour. . u need to see how my dickson went down as if say na fall like a tree i send am. . i still don't know what to do, i don't know how to tell her about what i noticed.

u no knw say to give head na also to wash plate??
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by ireke(m): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
I don't know why I'm responding to this but I got to save my brothers.

As a rule of thumb, don't go down on a girl you have not fingered.

Finger the pussy, remove your finger and give her a good romantic hug. As you're hugging use style to smell your fingers. Your nose will tell you the next steps of action.

Also if the lady is not really down with you giving her head, she may have a good reason. So until you can find a way to know about her pussy hygiene, I'd rather say you should keep your tongue away from there.

If you're desperate, talk her into getting a shower before the action, she should be pretty fresh unless there's a problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
khiaa:

What they need is deodorized panty liners, feminine deodorant spray, and mint flavored feminine soap, when you men handle your business you will smell and taste mint, just like peppermint candy wink
This one has very good sex hygiene...
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by bigsmoke2(m): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
Op your babe has bacteria vaginosis let her go to hospital
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Kingzaha: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
machiti:
i was eager to smash my new chick, wanted to make her beg for more. fast forward to the bed, was kissing and smooshing her like am gonna die today, was all over her neck, down to booby. . was licking her like ice cream. . . my tongue was going slowly to the final destination, dickson hard like never before. . as i don dey reach where i de go with my tongue the kind odour wey my nose pasive. . i still de in shock. . my question now is . as pretty as the girl be what could be the cause of that odour. . u need to see how my dickson went down as if say na fall like a tree i send am. . i still don't know what to do, i don't know how to tell her about what i noticed.
Bro next time, while you have already turned her on with your kisses on her lips and sucking the nipples to make her wet, get a shower with her , u can make it fun by asking her to bath you while you bath her too , make sure you wash her pussy .. bro it’s fun . After that go back to the bed and you would both feel freshness, I bet Bro, her clits gonna be wet with no smell.. enjoy and thank me later .. it’s something I always do and I like it more giving a Babe head
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by khiaa(f): 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
yeyerolling:
odour comes from the secretion not hair

It comes from a vaginal discharge, hence something is wrong, not secretion. Don't wash your hair on your head and see if it will stink. Unclean hair smells.
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by nairaland20: 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
lalasticlala , mynd44 , seun ,dominique
This thread is somehow educative cheesy
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by NeeKlaus: 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
ireke:
I don't know why I'm responding to this but I got to save my brothers.

As a rule of thumb, don't go down on a girl you have not fingered.

Finger the pussy, remove your finger and give her a good romantic hug. As you're hugging use style to smell your fingers. Your nose will tell you the next steps of action.

Also if the lady is not really down with you giving her head, she may have a good reason. So until you can find a way to know about her pussy hygiene, I'd rather say you should keep your tongue away from there.

If you're desperate, talk her into getting a shower before the action, she should be pretty fresh unless there's a problem.
Preach, Bro! Fücking preach. Test the waters with the fingers first. If it isn't a "fishy" water, then we lunge in. cheesy
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
khiaa:

It comes from a vaginal discharge, hence something is wrong, not secretion. Don't wash your hair on your head and see if it will stink. Unclean hair smells.

there's nothing wrong eating a lady's vagina discharge
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by khiaa(f): 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

there's nothing wrong eating a lady's vagina discharge

Stop being gross. angry
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by sloopyy: 11:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
khiaa:

Stop being gross. angry
She sounds so unhygienic and really gross.
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Martin0(m): 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
khiaa:

Stop being gross. angry

hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahahagringringrin
am dead ooo
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Martin0(m): 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
khiaa:

Stop being gross. angry

hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahahagringringrin
am deadgringringrin
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
khiaa:

Stop being gross. angry

HEALTH BENEFITS OF EATING A LADY'S VAGINA DISCHARGE

Intercouse by TheUpsetGirl(f): 2:37am
Performing MouthAction on a woman can be extremely pleasurable for her, and satisfying for you to watch. But it is not dangerous or bad for health if you lick or swallow the fluid from her vagina.

The fluid that is present in her vagina when you are performing MouthAction is naturally produced by a gland in her vagina to help lubricate it — making it easier for penetration. It is also a sign that she is aroused.

Usually a little alkaline in taste, this fluid normally does have an odour but not a foul one. Largely it is safe to ingest and does not have any ill effects on your health. You could also give your girlfriend some tips on how to clean herself before MouthAction.

The Vaginal
The woman’s Vagina contains a type of “good bacteria” known as the probiotics. This probiotics are also gotten from supplements or yoghurts. The vaginal contains lactobacillus, a bacteria that grows to regulate vaginal pH.
The vagina has a healthy PH level of 4.5, the Lactobacilli produce lactic acid, to help keep this PH level.

Health Benefits of Eating Vagina
Hi dear, I must tell you the next time you are considering going down on your woman, bear in mind that her body is designed for your full benefit. As you pleasure yourself eating her pussy you are relieved from some typical healthy defects such as:

Prevention of Heart Disease and Cancer

Researchers have discovered that eating a girl’s private organ could save you from fatal diseases such as cancer and heart disease. According to the research that was made in the State University of New York, the most important meal that a man should take is eating a vagina.

First, you should know that the medical experts say that the hormones such as the DHEA Hormones and Oxytocin are being produced during MouthAction. These hormones are capable of preventing cancer to an individual.

Aids Digestion

Eating Probiotics present in the vagina aids in digestion, allowing good microorganisms to balance out your gastrointestinal system, according to Medical Daily.

Mood Eleviation

Eating probiotics can also boost your mood and help alleviate depression, according to Medical Daily. This is getting interesting, isn’t it?

Improved Mental And Physical Healthy

The female orgasm also benefits your mental and physical health. An orgasm releases oxytocin, dopamine, and endorphins, which can even alleviate pain — if you come back feeling much pain don’t ask for a massage, Ask for a pussy.

What does Vagina Fluid Taste Like?
The vagina is alkaline in taste, it has a unique odur, but surely not a fowl one. With all the above benefits it is important, to remember that the vagina is safe for eating and does not have any ill effects on your health. You could also give your girlfriend some tips on how to clean herself before MouthAction.

MouthAction on a woman is safe when she doesn't have HIV or AIDS.
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
sloopyy:

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by khiaa(f): 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
sloopyy:

She loves attention, you see her name, she thinks she can upset me *Ain't Gonna Happen.* grin
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
khiaa:

She loves attention, you see her name, she thinks she can upset me *Ain't Gonna Happen.* grin

sorry, attention from who?
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by khiaa(f): 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

HEALTH BENEFITS OF EATING A LADY'S VAGINA DISCHARGE

Intercouse by TheUpsetGirl(f): 2:37am
Performing MouthAction on a woman can be extremely pleasurable for her, and satisfying for you to watch. But it is not dangerous or bad for health if you lick or swallow the fluid from her vagina.

The fluid that is present in her vagina when you are performing MouthAction is naturally produced by a gland in her vagina to help lubricate it — making it easier for penetration. It is also a sign that she is aroused.

Usually a little alkaline in taste, this fluid normally does have an odour but not a foul one. Largely it is safe to ingest and does not have any ill effects on your health. You could also give your girlfriend some tips on how to clean herself before MouthAction.

The Vaginal
The woman’s Vagina contains a type of “good bacteria” known as the probiotics. This probiotics are also gotten from supplements or yoghurts. The vaginal contains lactobacillus, a bacteria that grows to regulate vaginal pH.
The vagina has a healthy PH level of 4.5, the Lactobacilli produce lactic acid, to help keep this PH level.

Health Benefits of Eating Vagina
Hi dear, I must tell you the next time you are considering going down on your woman, bear in mind that her body is designed for your full benefit. As you pleasure yourself eating her pussy you are relieved from some typical healthy defects such as:

Prevention of Heart Disease and Cancer

Researchers have discovered that eating a girl’s private organ could save you from fatal diseases such as cancer and heart disease. According to the research that was made in the State University of New York, the most important meal that a man should take is eating a vagina.

First, you should know that the medical experts say that the hormones such as the DHEA Hormones and Oxytocin are being produced during MouthAction. These hormones are capable of preventing cancer to an individual.

Aids Digestion

Eating Probiotics present in the vagina aids in digestion, allowing good microorganisms to balance out your gastrointestinal system, according to Medical Daily.

Mood Eleviation

Eating probiotics can also boost your mood and help alleviate depression, according to Medical Daily. This is getting interesting, isn’t it?

Improved Mental And Physical Healthy

The female orgasm also benefits your mental and physical health. An orgasm releases oxytocin, dopamine, and endorphins, which can even alleviate pain — if you come back feeling much pain don’t ask for a massage, Ask for a pussy.

What does Vagina Fluid Taste Like?
The vagina is alkaline in taste, it has a unique odur, but surely not a fowl one. With all the above benefits it is important, to remember that the vagina is safe for eating and does not have any ill effects on your health. You could also give your girlfriend some tips on how to clean herself before MouthAction.

MouthAction on a woman is safe when she doesn't have HIV or AIDS.

SECRETION YES! Infected DISCHARGE NO! Know the difference.
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:01am On Apr 08, 2018
khiaa:

SECRETION YES! Infected DISCHARGE NO!

and how can you detect if the discharge is infected? undecided

if you refuse to go for HIV test ,what's up?

you're just deceiving yourself
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by gonkin(m): 12:02am On Apr 08, 2018
Maybe she was seeing her period or just finished. I mean why do u think girls don't have sex when they're under its not as if it will kill them it just the fact that they feel embarrassed by the ooze. Please they are humans, i mean if its not vagina what else can we smash. The op just wanted to lick the last trace of blood. But op you should be ashamed of yourself. Give the babe a break, some mad girls can lick a guy's anus during pre-intimacy and Mouth Gig they lick every cheese and butter from your crap and non came to post it here.
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Martin0(m): 12:03am On Apr 08, 2018
khiaa:

SECRETION YES! Infected DISCHARGE NO! Know the difference.
just viewing and laughing hard heregringringrin
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by khiaa(f): 12:12am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

and how can you detect if the discharge is infected? undecided

if you refuse to go for HIV test ,what's up?

you're just deceiving yourself

The foul funk coming from your area. Go see a doctor, no woman should smell like that unless there is something wrong going on.
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by khiaa(f): 12:13am On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

just viewing and laughing hard heregringringrin

Some people are in the dark. undecided
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:16am On Apr 08, 2018
khiaa:

The foul funk coming from your area.No woman should smell like that unless there is something wrong going on.

if I slap that your mouth eh undecided

I guess you gave me that foul odour undecided
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Martin0(m): 12:16am On Apr 08, 2018
khiaa:

Some people are in the dark. undecided

hahahahaha see am tired don't have strength to laugh pleasegringrin well here in African especially in that country called Nigeria, not everybody is exposed, u never can tell I may be part of them sha, I mean I may be part of those in the dark toogrin
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:16am On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu and luminouz, you guys shouldn't be deterred from giving your lady head whenever she needs it kiss
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:18am On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahaha see am tired don't have strength to laugh pleasegringrin well here in African especially in that country called Nigeria, not everybody is exposed, u never can tell I may be part of them sha, I mean I may be part of those in the dark toogrin

so if we're talking about people that are exposed, you're one of them undecided

whimp that has never left his town

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Most Girls Lie That They Don't Like Sex (Pic) / Slim Girls Or Fat Girls Which Is Better On Bed / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.