Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? (3491 Views)

How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad? / If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by Sharonose: 7:32am On Apr 07, 2018
good morning Nairaland, I just need some advice or word of wisdom, I know school is important but I'm confused. I am 26(female) 300level parttime in a federal uni,had my OND 6yrs ago and currently in a federal uni.been struggling,hungry and always sick deu to stress,recently God blessed my sister's husband and they relocated to uk with the kids. Now she wants me to join her over there, Should I wait until I finish school, or should I just take the leap and go now?
Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:46am On Apr 07, 2018
Why quit school when you don't even have a valid visa. What if you get denied at the embassy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by policy12: 7:48am On Apr 07, 2018
U never tell us the course u are doing, we'll if its a four course then I will advice u wait a yr and finish it so u won't av to go and start all over again but if its a five yr course then u can go because d two yr addition may definitely b waste of time in this part of the world couple wt every day increase in sch fees and political instability, inflation u kno better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by Sharonose: 7:50am On Apr 07, 2018
policy12:

U never tell us the course u are doing, we'll if its a four course then I will advice u wait a yr and finish it so u won't av to go and start all over again but if its a five yr course then u can go because d two yr addition may definitely b waste of time in this part of the world couple wt every day increase in sch fees and political instability, inflation u kno better.

6years course

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by policy12: 7:57am On Apr 07, 2018
Sharonose:
6years course

My dear pls leave, another three yrs is pregnant and u don't kno what it can giv birth to, by then u will need the visa and it may not come easy, and u will start going to prayin house for help.Another three yrs from now u will be 29yrs, then u will b thinking of one yeye NYSC by the time u will finish u will be 30 or 31yrs, then u will join millions of hopeless naija youths who are hustle day in day out and when u cry out for job, someone some where behind his or her computer will advice u to find one business to do after wasting almost 8yrs or more in sch.

I av a frnd who is schooling in Canada today, she made a comment and I quote "If u are in Nig ur problem seem to be eternal but in most Europe con3 ur problem seem to have expiring date"

23 Likes

Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by azelab: 9:27am On Apr 07, 2018
pls leave this country to a better world, God will make it possible. even i never wish my enemy to remain in this country so aunt u r my friend just leave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by justwise(m): 9:57am On Apr 07, 2018
Sharonose:
good morning Nairaland, I just need some advice or word of wisdom, I know school is important but I'm confused. I am 26(female) 300level parttime in a federal uni,had my OND 6yrs ago and currently in a federal uni.been struggling,hungry and always sick deu to stress,recently God blessed my sister's husband and they relocated to uk with the kids. Now she wants me to join her over there, Should I wait until I finish school, or should I just take the leap and go now?

Join her with what type of visa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by Sharonose: 10:53am On Apr 07, 2018
justwise:

Join her with what type of visa?
I think student visa...I'm being discouraged alrealdy lol
Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 07, 2018
Sharonose:
Planing to school there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 07, 2018
Sharonose:
madam listen to me u can transfer to a UK university from Nigeria collect ur transcript continue in level 2 in the UK and graduate next year .....u mate will still be doing strikes in nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by Sharonose: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2018
Alikote:
madam listen to me u can transfer to a UK university from Nigeria collect ur transcript continue in level 2 in the UK and graduate next year .....u mate will still be doing strikes in nigeria
tanks
Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by Kingsley1000(m): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2018
MUMU question,me wey don graduate since stil dey broke...beta disappear 4rm dis shthole

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by Sharonose: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
ULSHERLAN:
Why quit school when you don't even have a valid visa. What if you get denied at the embassy
i not quitting yet, I just need advice weda to accept the offer or not�
Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by Sharonose: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kingsley1000:
MUMU question,me wey don graduate since stil dey broke...beta disappear 4rm dis shthole
lol
Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by Sharonose: 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
policy12:

My dear pls leave, another three yrs is pregnant and u don't kno what it can giv birth to, by then u will need the visa and it may not come easy, and u will start going to prayin house for help.Another three yrs from now u will be 29yrs, then u will b thinking of one yeye NYSC by the time u will finish u will be 30 or 31yrs, then u will join millions of hopeless naija youths who are hustle day in day out and when u cry out for job, someone some where behind his or her computer will advice u to find one business to do after wasting almost 8yrs or more in sch.

I av a frnd who is schooling in Canada today, she made a comment and I quote "If u are in Nig ur problem seem to be eternal but in most Europe con3 ur problem seem to have expiring date"
thanks..
Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by justwise(m): 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
Sharonose:

With student visa no problem but any other type of visa will not work

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
Sharonose:
i not quitting yet, I just need advice weda to accept the offer or not�

No harm trying then
Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by Sharonose: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
ULSHERLAN:

No harm trying then
tanks
Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by Olawuyiamole: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
Sharonose:
my sis,park your bag,enter mma,take the risk and go,you will not regret it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:11am On Apr 08, 2018
With the current situation in this country I can't believe someone is still asking this type of question at this point in time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by Bostin(m): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2018
listen carefully now,I've lived in the Uk before and I will talk to you with experience. Do you think UK is heaven where the end will come to your sorrows and pain? NO! My advice dont quit your study this is an opportunity for you to get financial support for your study in Nigeria from your Sister in UK and live a good life in Nigeria without headeach. If you must see UK, go visit them and return to your study in Nigeria,you can be doing that till you finish your study in Nigeria. If you tell me new Immigrant to UK will pay your 12k pound tuition fee in UK University I can bet with my live it not possible unless they are stinkly rich before they left Nigeria. Be wise

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by Sharonose: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2018
Bostin:
listen carefully now,I've lived in the Uk before and I will talk to you with experience. Do you think UK is heaven where the end will come to your sorrows and pain? NO! My advice dont quit your study this is an opportunity for you to get financial support for your study in Nigeria from your Sister in UK and live a good life in Nigeria without headeach. If you must see UK, go visit them and return to your study in Nigeria,you can be doing that till you finish your study in Nigeria. If you tell me new Immigrant to UK will pay your 12k pound tuition fee in UK University I can bet with my live it not possible unless they are stinkly rich before they left Nigeria. Be wise
tanks
Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by Sharonose: 3:04pm On May 28, 2018
more info please ��
Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by Sohnya(f): 7:22pm On May 29, 2018
Kingsley1000:

lol...people enh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by Sohnya(f): 7:25pm On May 29, 2018
Bostin:

Almost said same thing,even though i havent lived in the UK before..but do u think they will be sponsoring her trips everytime?i dont think so.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by Bostin(m): 10:08pm On May 29, 2018
Sohnya:

Almost said same thing,even though i havent lived in the UK before..but do u think they will be sponsoring her trips everytime?i dont think so.
Must she travel everytime? That doesn't make economy's sense .
Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by Sohnya(f): 10:11pm On May 29, 2018
Bostin:
Must she travel everytime? That doesn't make economy's sense .

well she doesn't have to travel every time
Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by xcellentp: 1:19am On May 30, 2018
Gentle sister, Please don't give it a second chance. GO is your name. All the advice given that has to yield to GO is what I ADVICE you to listen into. Don't forget you are doing a part time program since you left OND since 6yrs ago while there are many first CLASS student since 6yrs ago with no hope. The decision is yours BUT go. #1 Advice, If you still have a month period to pack your load, acquire any vocational SKILLS. GO......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by FrankNetter(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
Yes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2019
Sharonose:
lol, did u still go?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by Sharonose: 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
lol, did u still go?
no, I am still doing my projects and with a son, you can guess my age now😂
Re: Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad? by Biola67: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
5yrs now naija still dey worse go… Next time make una no Dey ask mumu question. If you don japa since then, you go don blend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? / Wannabes Abroad / Study Permit To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.