Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. (4331 Views)

Female Pastor Ask Men To Sleep With Her For Deliverance [pics/video] / Here Is Why Women Ask Where You Got Their Number From(graphic) / Note:: How Women Ask For Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by Adamummya(f): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
UDUJ:

I think your question should be rephrased, “Are all men polygamous?” using the zoological definition of polygamy as a pattern of mating in which an animal has more than one mate.My answer is NO, not all men are polygamous, some men are, some women are too, but if that makes you uncomfortable, and you are in a relationship with a man who is, then leave him find someone who will be loyal to you. Do not expect yourself to change his mind, he might tell you he is done with that, but he could be lying, until he is truly ready to stop being a womanizer on his own he will not change his ways. Do it for the respect you have for yourself.

thanks
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Why are most men complicated. I mean most men do say derogatory words about ladies like calling the female folks fish brain,olosho and so on but they still go on chasing ladies?

If they think ladies are that bad why did they still associate with them?

when a woman is proud or overconfident and refuses to give us what we want or massage our egos, we like to say really bad stuff about her even if she is very beautiful and well behaved, this is just so we can bring her to massage our egos and humble herself. It doesnt mean that secretly, we dont wanna fvck her or admire her. So yeah, we still chase her codedly.

However, when a girl is just plain dumb or an olosho or whatever in real life, if she is ugly but with big ass, we might still chase her just to fvck her and nothing else.

Again, if a girl is an attention seeker and never gets tired of seeking attention, the value we give to such woman is very small, and of course, men will chase her just to fvck her.

The third leg has a brain of its own. Thats why some women will always use it against some men.
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
ReinaFarine:
What is up with slut-shaming?

What is up with kiss and tell?

What is up with wanting to be the one to corrupt and not the corrupted?

Why are most men untrustful?

Why are men inexpressive of affection?

Why do most men play girls that give complete affection and show their cards on the table and pant after girls that act like they couldn't give half a shit about your feelings?

Why is a woman's word not enough most times in a relationship when weighed with that of your male 'buddies'?

When did sex become a compulsory examination a lady must attempt to have above a nine months relationship?

Why do most of y'all think a woman spending the night definitely wants sex?

Why can't a man simply be best friends with a Lady?

I'll ask other questions later.

PS: Guys can ask questions too... Some ladies are willing to answer.

your questions are too much, i wont ans all

about kissing and telling, guys feel some sort of pride telling their felow guys they've actually forked a particular gal especially if the gal is pretty and hard to get. The guys will hail such a guy as a confirm bad boy who successfully nailed a hard to get chick. Its natural for guys to want to do this but not all guys do it.

Men want to be the one to corrupt because men like being incharge. The same reason why some men like to be the one to pay for meals when a man and woman go on a date together.

Its hard for someone to give something he does not receive. How many pple give men affection?? But women receive lots of it and dats why its very easy for them to show affection. Plus, sometimes the few men who give affection end up getting hurt. Again, most men are trained to not show emotion. If a man easily shows emotion, he is referred to as being weak.

The same reason women play men who give them lots of attention and go after men who treat them like trash.

Men are superior to women right from the time of Adam and Eve. But women can always manipulate some men if they choose to.

Can you stay in a relationship for 1 week without love?? Sex means to men what love and attention means to women

if the reason why you came over was to feel loved, dont you think a man will be cheated if he doesnt get sex in return? Again, 'how can you come and sleep in a man's house overnight for free??' is what most men think about situations like this. Then when a guy tells his fellow guy that a lady friend actually slept overnight without them fvcking, the friend go be like 'bro you too dey dull'. No guy wants to look like a dullard infront of his friend.

Do you wanna feel loved by the guy in return, if yes, you would be cheating him if you dont give him sex. I dont think a guy would wanna be jst friends with a gal because he has nothing to gain. This can only work if you guys are related by blood. The guy go be like 'so you are giving other guys your pvssy and you want us to be just friends??' its cheating.

Bye..
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
folake4u:
Why are men scared or get jealous of their partner who's an outgoing person, spontaneous, popular and an extrovert. I mean why are they insecure?

In the ideal world outgoing people are smart and know how to draw boundaries. No matter how many people they meet, their partner remains their partner.

In reality many "outgoing" young girls do things that makes their partner feel insecure.
1. Hugging guys anyhow.
2. playfully sitting down on the tighs of guys who are not their partner.
3. Dancing in clubs inappropriately with guys who are not their partner.
4. Entertaining regular calls from guy friends, including the ones asking them out.
6. Generally carrying on with other guys in ways that would make it difficult for people to know who their real partner actually is.

They also behave like a lot of ladies behave, which is they like to smell what they know they don't want to eat. Someone is asking you out and you don't want to go out with him but you keep entertaining his long calls and spending time with him. You are taking his gifts and enjoying his company. In your mind, you have things under control but you forget that he is a guy. He has probably been in this position many times before. He knows what he is doing and he plans to succeed. A normal girl puts herself in this position but outgoing girls are in it more often.

So a guy would need to really know his girlfriend well to be okay with her being a really outgoing type.

I hope I answered your question along the line you hoped.
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by folake4u(f): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

In the ideal world outgoing people are smart and know how to draw boundaries. No matter how many people they meet, their partner remains their partner.

In reality many "outgoing" young girls do things that makes their partner feel insecure.
1. Hugging guys anyhow.
2. playfully sitting down on the tighs of guys who are not their partner.
3. Dancing in clubs inappropriately with guys who are not their partner.
4. Entertaining regular calls from guy friends, including the ones asking them out.
6. Generally carrying on with other guys in ways that would make it difficult for people to know who their real partner actually is.

They also behave like a lot of ladies behave, which is they like to smell what they know they don't want to eat. Someone is asking you out and you don't want to go out with him but you keep entertaining his long calls and spending time with him. You are taking his gifts and enjoying his company. In your mind, you have things under control but you forget that he is a guy. He has probably been in this position many times before. He knows what he is doing and he plans to succeed. A normal girl puts herself in this position but outgoing girls are in it more often.

So a guy would need to really know his girlfriend well to be okay with her being a really outgoing type.

I hope I answered your question along the line you hoped.

Thanks a bunch!
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by SWORD419(m): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
Adamummya:
are men really polygamous in nature ??
yh only few of us aren't
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:
My questions

1, Is it possible to have a very close female friend (not dating) and not have erections when she is sexually dressed around you?

2, Tell me the most important quality you want in a woman you want to get married to.

OP abeg how many questions did you say we can ask? lipsrsealed

1. It is possible. If she is just absolutely not my type physically.

2. Loyalty is the quality men like the most in their male friends. It is the quality women suffer from the most. After that respect is what a man needs again.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by placeofallure(f): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
Denko2721987:
I want us to dedicate this page today to do this.

Ladies in the house ask that question that has really been bugging you to know about men and let the men in the house reply you.

Please lets be matured with our questions and responses and also try to be sincere as possible..

Ok let it begin..

Good morning evening everyone..

Oya Ladies begin..

Fellas in the house, please corporate..

OK let's see...
I've always wondered what could be going on in this man's head
*He met my friend shortly before he got married to his longtime girlfriend
*My girlfriend claimed she wouldn't have agreed to date him if she knew he was that close to getting married.
*He too always says he wished he'd met her earlier. They even stole a moment to make love on his wedding day.
*My friend too is married now to another person.
*The two have never stopped dating for a day, in fact she has dated him all through his married life.

Now I always wonder what the man sees in my naughty friend. He can't seem to live without her. Are they both crazy or what?
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by Denko2721987(m): 12:22am On Apr 08, 2018
placeofallure:

OK let's see...
*My girlfriend claimed she wouldn't have agreed to date him if she knew he was that close to getting married.
*He too always says he wished he'd met her earlier. They even stole a moment to make love on his wedding day.
*The two have never stopped dating for a day, in fact she has dated him all through his married life.

Now I always wonder what the man sees in my naughty friend. He can't seem to live without her. Are they both crazy or what?

Probably soulmates in matrimony with different persons
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2018
placeofallure:

OK let's see...

the issue here is very simple, it is called having your cake and eating it too
sadly, the problem is only "partly" to be blamed on this man, and your friend should take equal blame for this nonsense.
why didnt your friend STOP dating this man the minute she realized he was married?! why doesnt she put herself in his wife's shoes? she even fukced him on his wedding day?! how can she even respect such an unfaithful disrespectful untrustworthy man?! this man brainwashed your low self esteem friend to the point that she has suddenly accepted (out of desperation) to become the mistress of a man who obviously dont give a damn about her.

here is a clue( that most women choose to disregard for their own selfish agenda): if a man wants to be with you then he will. if he is married and claim to love you then he should divorce his partner that same day and be with you... and until he does exactly that, stay the hell away from that man. the minute such women think it is ok to fukc him until he divorces his wife, thats the minute you women have failed, by giving this man NO REASON to leave his wife/GF (why would he, if he can have his cake and eat it too?)... but the most important issue here IS:" how can these women expect to be treated right when they start a r/ship with these men the WRONG way?!?

but then again, your friend is married and have been cheating on her husband since day one, yet you think the problem is solely from this 1st dude?!

1 Like

Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

why are you broke? cheesy
oh my Jesus
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
BluntBoy:

Yes.

You see you. cheesy
Polygamous in Nature so that you would cheat on me. cry so you are amongst them that justify cheating?
It's in a man's nature to cheat.

Ah thank goodness I am a smart girl. cool

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by Shugavee(f): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You see you. cheesy
Polygamous in Nature so that you would cheat on me. cry so you are amongst them that justify cheating?
good girl wink

1 Like

Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Shugavee:
good girl wink
Nor mind am.
He say make I drop feminism have you checked out Amara's thread?

1 Like

Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by Kimcutie: 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by BluntBoy(m): 8:06am On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You see you. cheesy

I was just joking, my love. grin

But truthfully, humans are polygamous by nature. Monogamy was created by humans.
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by BluntBoy(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2018
Shugavee:
good girl wink

Shuga, why do you want to ruin my chances with my hippo Just help me. Be my partner. Stop encouraging her like that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding Shares Love Story / OMG (oh My Girlfriend) / What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.