Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] (4354 Views)

What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures / Remembering The Muliro Gardens - Kenya Notorious Sex Garden (18+ Pictures) / Unclad Yoga: Woman, 30, Who Teaches Classes In The Nude 18+(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by DannyXpress: 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
Few days ago i created a thread about relocating from North to South in search of pure undiluted virgins.

I was told they are many in the south. Guess what?
I'll be marrying four virgins women as wives.

If you're a man that like virgins too, how many of them are you going to marry ?? shocked shocked

1 Share

Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by Afamsi: 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
This world is turning inside-out, or na up-side-down I don't even know.
Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by DannyXpress: 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
Afamsi:
This world is turning inside-out, or na up-side-down I don't even know.
It's turning inside-back
I know you like virgins

See your head tongue
Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
DannyXpress:
Few days ago i created a thread about relocating from North to South in search of pure undiluted virgins.

If you're a man that like virgins too, how many of them are you going to marry ?? shocked shocked
Marry as much as you want.. grin
Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by yomi007k(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
grin

So says a man without future ambitions.

Four virgins.... na virgin atlantic.

1 Like

Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by DannyXpress: 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Marry as much as you want.. grin
Of course
As long you'll tell them not to trouble me too much grin

How BTW how was your brain EEG brain test!!! Hope you passed cool
Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
DannyXpress:

Of course
As long you'll tell them not to trouble me too much grin

How BTW how was your brain EEG brain test!!! Hope you passed cool
I conducted it for someone not that I did it for myself..well I am kinda off today tho..
You sure can take me in as your first wife.. grin cheesy tongue kiss
Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by DannyXpress: 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
yomi007k:
grin

So says a man without future ambitions.

Four virgins.... na virgin atlantic.
I'm hurt by those words
Marrying four virgins is my future ambition and we'll all board virgin atlantic when going for honeymoon.

You think say e easy abi embarassed
Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by DannyXpress: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I conducted it for someone not that I did it for myself..well I am kinda off today tho..
You sure can take me in as your first wife.. grin cheesy tongue kiss
I'm scared of nurses
They can inject heartbreak into one's life. tongue

And moreover you no be virgin
Na girl wey go mess up my bedsheet with blood i wan marry cool
Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
DannyXpress:

I'm scared of nurses
They can inject heartbreak into one's life. tongue

And moreover you no be virgin
Na girl wey go mess up my bedsheet with blood i wan marry cool
You don't need to be scared..
I said you should marry me as your second wife cos I am more experienced than them.. grin grin
Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by Mophor: 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by Mophor: 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Issokay!!!

Why not tell us underaged virgins
Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by DannyXpress: 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You don't need to be scared..
I said you should marry me as your second wife cos I am more experienced than them.. grin grin
So you mean you can
suck,
bounce,
ride,
moan,
squirt and you still a virgin sad shocked

Mummy GO dey call you.

Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
DannyXpress:

So you mean you can
suck,
bounce,
ride,
moan,
squirt and you still a virgin sad shocked

Mummy GO dey call you.
grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Y've finished me..I am out oo.. grin grin grin cry cry
Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by Boogyman557: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
Holly Gram cool

D only REASON wey go make me MARRY PLENTY BANIS..

Na 4 DEM to de ROLL my WEED 4 me...

bcus d stress of ROLLING WEED de tire Me

sometimes na my boi de ROLL 4 me

I fit BLA like 17 stick of WEED per day or maybe 23, depend on my PARA MOOD

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by DannyXpress: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Y've finished me..I am out oo.. grin grin grin cry cry
Don't pass out na we haven't started yet tongue
Anyway be a good bad girl and don't fight my comrades you hear ba cool
Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
DannyXpress:

Don't pass out na we haven't started yet tongue
Anyway be a good bad girl and don't fight my comrades you hear ba cool
No problem husy grin grin
I got you cheesy cheesy
Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by juniorstar(m): 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
Finding virgins is not hard.you are just looking at the wrong place..the last 3 gals i met are beautiful virgins and they were all in the south none is less than 24yrs old.
Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by DannyXpress: 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
juniorstar:
Finding virgins are not hard.you are just looking at the wrong place..the last 3 gals i met are beautiful virgins and they were all in the south none is less than 24yrs old.
I'm jealous
Please give me one embarassed
Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by Funkymode(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
When I no be baba fela or MKO
Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by yomi007k(m): 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
DannyXpress:

I'm hurt by those words
Marrying four virgins is my future ambition and we'll all board virgin atlantic when going for honeymoon.

You think say e easy abi embarassed

Apologies for hurting your feelings.

Who am I to dictate a man's amnitions.
Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by DannyXpress: 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
Funkymode:
When I no be baba fela or MKO
grin

1 Like

Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by headbasher96(m): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
I hope your time in maiduguri was memorable was the one who told u to check up north
Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by DannyXpress: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
headbasher96:
I hope your time in maiduguri was memorable was the one who told u to check up north
You again shocked
I'm not going sir thanks for your suggestion grin cheesy
Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by headbasher96(m): 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
DannyXpress:

You again shocked
I'm not going sir thanks for your suggestion grin cheesy
so u dont want the undiluted u wat to go for the tampared right
Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by DannyXpress: 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
headbasher96:
so u dont want the undiluted u wat to go for the tampared right
As long as my head remain on my neck cool
Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by 2braithe: 4:01am On Jan 12, 2022
DannyXpress:

You must be a boko haram member expecting 72 virgins in heaven.
Re: MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] by headbasher96(m): 5:22am On Jan 12, 2022
DannyXpress:

As long as my head remain on my neck cool
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Bianca Spotted In A Almost N*ked Attire With Kanye West / Six Things Men Lie Mostly About / Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.